- Text Size +

He remembered thinking it a bit odd that a woman was offering to buy them drinks. 

 

They were quite drunk and it was very flattering. 

 

What the hell… had she spiked their drinks with some kind of shrinking potion or something? 

 

Rachel… that was it… her name was Rachel. 

 

She approached the desk and looked down at them with a smile of satisfaction on her face. 

 

Her face was visible above her cleavage. 

 

She was wearing a silk dressing gown which accentuated her curves. 

 

Her vast body started to descend as she lowered herself into a crouch. 

 

Her midsection passed downwards, then her cleavage past down in front of him and then her giant face settled directly in front of him. 

 

He was shocked at how vast and close her face looked. He could see almost every pore, crease and hair on her face. 

 

Her huge eyes bore down on him. 

 

Her lips were vast; it felt like they were bigger than him. 

 

"Hello my new little sex toy," her voice boomed. She had a mellow and relatively deep voice. He couldn't tell if it was due to his size. 

 

He couldn't help but watch her huge moist lips moving as she spoke, her pearl white teeth were clearly visible behind. 

 

"I can see that your friend hasn't woken up yet," the giantess glanced at Krish. "Don't worry. He will be awake when I get started. 

Did you happen to see my naughty little escaped toys?" The giantesses eyebrows were raised. 

 

Michael paused and shook his head. 

 

"What are you going to do with us?" He asked in terror. 

 

The giantess laughed with a very mean sound. 

 

"You're shrunken down and strapped to my dildos. You're not the smartest are you? Surely it doesn't leave much to the imagination." 

 

She leaned forwards, her huge face became impossibly big and completely filled his vision until it was just her giant mouth, chin and bottom of her nose that filled his vision. 

 

Her nostrils breathed out hot and moist air which washed down on his face, shoulders and chest.

 

Her lips suddenly parted with a wet and slick sound of saliva, bearing her huge white coloured teeth.

 

Michael looked at the spectacle in absolute terror. He couldn't believe how massive she was, he couldn't comprehend that it was him that was actually tiny. 

 

The giant mouth opened up, revealing rows of terrifyingly large teeth; top to bottom. 

 

He could see her wet tongue and dark mouth; with a pool of saliva gathered at the bottom.  

 

Her tongue lifted, darted out and flicked at him like a lunging snake. He didn't have time to react; it playfully slapped against his face with a wet thud and retracted. 

 

He frowned and wrinkled his face, feeling the wet saliva cooling on him, he wanted to wipe his wet face but he couldn't. 

 

The tongue remained up in the mouth and, perhaps unconsciously, her saliva glands suddenly squirted a short stream of saliva outwards from the mouth. 

 

It was a great unintentional shot because it squirted all over his upper body and face. 

 

He yelped in shock as her saliva splattered across him.  

 

Her warm breath then cascaded over his whole body from her mouth. He could smell her entire breath, it was minty but powerful, he could catch the smell of some oranges she had eaten earlier. 

 

"Sorry, let me clean that off you," she chuckled.

 

Michael flinched as her giant tongue suddenly leapt at him from her mouth. In the second before it made contact he was confronted with a wall of wet and bumpy dark pink. 

 

Her tongue slapped against him, covering her entire body and pressing against him; enveloping him. 

 

He was pressed against the hard surface of the dildo and trapped by the warm and wet tongue. 

 

Then it started to slide upwards as she tasted his body. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription