- Text Size +

"No… who?" James didn't reply. Michael just head light feet padding along the surface towards him and then a bedraggled beard covered face popped into view below him. 

 

"Hmm… you're in quite a pickle mate, strapped to a giant dildo like that," he smiled impishly up at Michael. "We've been there…"

 

"Where are we?" Michael asked in terror. 

 

"No time for that," James listened towards the door and waved over at someone to Michael's other side. He couldn't see who it was.

 

Then an equally bedraggled head appeared below on his other side.

 

"Hey there," a woman spoke up to him. "So you're the replacement then are you?" She asked. "Hmm… Rachel has upgraded, hasn't she?"

 

James looked at her with a scolding expression. 

 

Michael noted that they were both incredibly thin and slightly emaciated. They were lean and looked strong though. Their bodies had been through some hardship.

 

They were dressed in rags… or he noticed that it looked like shreds of giant kitchen towel. 

 

"Okay we're going to get you down," James lifted a giant nail file and pressed it against the side of the nylon against the tall shaft that Michael was strapped to and he started to rub it up and down across it. 

 

The woman joined him and helped him with a rowing motion. 

 

Michael watched them straining and didn't dare interrupt his rescue from whatever nightmare situation this was.

 

He saw the nylon starting to fray slightly. 

 

"It's working… keep going…" he encouraged them. 

 

"Shh!" James looked up at him sharply and continued to rub. 

 

Suddenly there was the sound of a door closing in the distance.

 

They all jerked their heads over to look at the giant bedroom door. 

 

"Shit she's coming!" James whispered. "Run," he told the woman who instantly fled the scene. "We will come back for you but don't mention anything about us. Good luck mate… sorry it's going to be tough for a while!" 

 

Then he also fled behind and out of Michael's vision with the nail file. 

 

"Wait!" Michael called over his shoulder, but they were gone. 

 

Then he heard the grinding sound of the bedroom door handle turning and his head snapped back. 

 

He watched the door handle turning slowly. His heart was thumping in his chest. He couldn't contain his fear; his breath was coming thick and fast. 

 

He struggled to try and escape but he was held firmly in place. He must be about four or five inches high. The dildo he was strapped to was about twice his size. 

 

The bedroom door creaked open and Michael looked on in terror as he saw the giantess that framed the doorway. 

 

She was good looking, shapely of body, and had a very piercing stare about her. 

 

She looked directly at him and then at Krish. A wry smile appeared on her face. 

 

She started walking towards them. Each step was a loud thud as she approached. Her size just got bigger and bigger. 

 

Her hips swung from side to side as she approached them. 

 

Michael tried struggling again, he didn't bare think what her plans were for them. 

 

He looked up at her face and suddenly more memories poured into his brain. 

 

He remembered her from last night. 

 

He and Krish were flirting with her at the bar.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription