- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My favourite chapter, even if I do say so myself! ;3

Daniel’s heart and mind were both racing and he wasn’t sure he could stop grinning even if he tried. He could still feel the phantom touch of Calvin’s limbs thrashing about in his gullet after he’d swallowed him. The man had put up a valiant effort and Daniel’s throat had even hitched for a fraction of a second before a follow-up gulp had the blockage dislodged and the morsel moving again. Daniel hadn’t even registered his excitement until he went to stand up and found his pants pressing against his throbbing dick.

He could have whipped it out there and then for how pent up he felt following his interaction with Calvin, but he’d masturbated on his own before. Sure, he could rest his hand on his slightly toned torso while he wanked, right over his stomach where he knew Calvin would still certainly be flailing in his stomach acid, but he wanted more. He wanted to feel one of these pathetic insects writhing against his shaft as he pressed them so hard against it they pop from the pressure. Oh, there were so many things Daniel wanted to do before he allowed himself release, but where to start?

He had so many ideas he wanted to try, but there were only three other toys for him to play with, that he knew of. Yet he had no idea where to find them. That thought had his member twitching not in anticipation, but disappointment as he realised he’d have to start hunting if he didn’t want any of them signalling for help. He’d have to consider his options while he searched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No, no, no, stay away!” Dylan yelled as he ran from his pursuer, desperately pumping his arms and legs as he sprinted toward anything he might be able to use for cover. He needed to hide, hide and let the giant pass him by, but he’d already been spotted. They weren’t just going to unsee him. This was bad, really really bad. “Shit, shit, shit, shit!” Dylan yelled again, not at his pursuer this time, but just because that’s what his current chances of survival were looking like.

He threw himself around a corner and spotted the coffee table in the living room. It was the most cliché hiding place he could possibly imagine, but he had precious few other options, so he hauled ass for it as quickly as his legs would carry him before throwing himself behind the nearest table leg. Then he waited. And waited. And waited.

That was the thing with games like these in VR, on a PC you could pan the camera around without the risk of your character moving into the giants vision, but with a VR headset you’d have to move to peek around the corner and if you can see the giant… they can see you. So Dylan waited, getting his breathe back until he finally felt the giants footsteps behind him getting closer and closer. About 6 steps away now, five, four, three, two…

The haptic feedback on this headset and controllers was insane, Dylan could have sworn his whole room was shaking now that the giant was practically directly behind him, but it didn’t feel like they were even vibrating at all. Come to think of it, he couldn’t recall reading anywhere that the game had any of those features either and he’d never noticed them on any of his previous playthroughs of Dumb Giant Escape III before now.

That could only mean one thing, the smell of sweaty socks filling the air only confirming it. His parents had done this to him before, starting when he was still just a child in an attempt to scare him while he was playing in VR. They’d send one of the regular sized housekeepers in here to clean because they knew he preferred playing VR games in the ‘normal’ sized area of the room instead of on the mezzanine equivalent. Much larger space to play in down here, so it seemed like a no brainer. The housekeepers were always aware he was there of course, his parents weren’t trying to inadvertently kill him, though he had certainly come close to a heart attack the first time. Especially since the housekeeper had done a very convincing job of pretending they didn’t know he was there before stepping inches away from him.

“I suppose those assholes sent you in here to ask me to reconsider meeting the newbie? I already told them how I feel about that so just go away! And I already told you before not to come in here without shoes, your feet stink.” Dylan told the housekeeper, refraining from turning to face them lest the actual giant in his game detect him.

“Haha I know right,” an unfamiliar voice boomed from above Dylan. “No parents at the orphanage to tell me to change my underwear every day, so I tend to just wear stuff till it reeks too bad even for me, these socks are getting pretty ripe!”

Dylan still couldn’t bring himself to move. Maybe this really was just part of the game? Maybe they did an update and added haptic feedback and conversational aspects? If he just turned around he’d see the virtual giant standing there behind him and that’s all it would be, right? But the smell… oh god, they couldn’t possibly put that in an update, which means. Dylan began trembling now, but forced himself to turn slowly toward the mountainous figure still mercifully unmoving behind him. He vaguely recalled his parents saying they were giving the staff the day off while his new brother settled in, so it was just him and his family in the house today, whoever this person may be it wasn’t anyone they knew.

Hands still shaking uncontrollably, Dylan managed to drop the controllers on the ground and raise his palms to the headset covering his view of the real world. He ripped it off with a shuddering tug and waited for his eyes to adjust to the light streaming into the room between the giants legs. He usually kept the room pitch black for gaming, so the giants front was concealed in darkness and Dylan could barely make out their more defined features with only the light pouring in through the open door. Nevertheless he raised his gaze, past the sweaty white socks, up the length of black pants, over the white t-shirt covering their slim build and all the way to their face. He couldn’t see their eyes for the darkness, but he could see the half smile tugging at the boys lips. He couldn’t be much older than Dylan himself, yet he knew they were far from equals in this situation.

“Who are you?” Dylan asked, mastering his breathing enough to keep his voice from quivering.

“I wouldn’t concern yourself with that, you’ve got much ‘bigger’ problems to worry about, get it?” The giant asked smiling, clearly pleased with his own joke. “I’m just messing with you bro, my name’s Daniel, how about you?”

“Dylan.”

“Good to meet you Dylan, what’re you playing?”

“Promise not to take it personally?”

“Why would I?”

“It’s called Dumb Giant Escape, though if it helps I always seem to get caught, so I never thought the giants were that dumb personally.” Dylan answered with a light-hearted chuckle, trying to calm his heart rate somewhat. “Say, would you mind taking a step back, your feet really do smell awful dude!”

“Oh sure, how about I do you one better,” Daniel offered, before squatting down so fast the whoosh of air caused Dylan to stumble and fall on his ass. Daniel then placed his arm on the ground behind him and used them to prop himself up as he positioned his legs either side of Dylan, extending them out behind him and leaving Dylan faced now with a crotch instead of Daniel’s sweaty toes. “Better?”

“Uh, after a fashion… I suppose. Thanks.” Dylan lied, still honestly just wanting to know why the random giant was in his room in the first place.

“Assholes.” Daniel blurted, seemingly out of nowhere.

“Excuse me?”

“You said ‘those assholes’ earlier. Who were you talking about?”

“Oh, my parents.” Dylan clarified.

“Why are they assholes?”

“Well, they decided to adopt another kid even though they already have my brothers and me. They didn’t even ask us about it first to see what we thought and I guess it rubbed me the wrong way.”

“Yeah I get that.”

“You’re not him right? It’d be pretty awkward if you were after telling you all that and besides I could have sworn they said the new kid was going to be… like us. And younger.” Dylan pried.

“Nah, I’m not him.” Daniel answered, much too nonchalantly for Dylan’s liking.

“Then who-“

“Why don’t you tell me more about that game, how does it work?”

Dylan wasn’t particularly pleased at not getting an answer to any of his questions outside of what he already knew or guessed at, but he wasn’t exactly in a position to argue with someone whose temperament toward the vertically challenged was still unknown to him, so he had no choice but to go along with the request and placate the giants curiosity.

“It’s just like it says in the name, there’s giants and you have to escape them. If they catch you, you die.”

“How do they kill you? I’m always looking for new ideas.”

Dylan’s knee’s buckled at that. How could he say that so casually given the circumstances they’re in? How did he expect him to respond? Did he want Dylan to pick up on the threat and start begging for his life, was it just a slip of the tongue, or does this genuinely qualify as appropriate conversation for this guy?

“I mean, well, there’s stomping which is the most common I guess. Since we’re so small, it’s the easiest way.”

“Yeah, yeah, that’s boring though, anyone could think of that.” Daniel deflected. “I want to know if there’s anything actually creative in there, something not just anyone might think of?”

“Well it’s only a 12+ game, so it can’t really get too explicit or ‘creative’.” Dylan admitted. Before his voice of reason could pitch in to tell him how bad an idea it was to reveal this information, when he saw Daniel’s downhearted reaction he couldn’t stop himself. “Although I did find an X-rated DLC that had some pretty gruesome stuff in it, anal insertion and other gross stuff like that.”

“Anal insertion?”

Dylan regretted this tangent immediately, but told the giant what he wanted to know in the hopes it really was just a morbid curiosity he had and nothing more. “Yeah, putting stuff up your butt.”

“Really? Did you ever get that ending in the game?” Daniel pushed, now seemingly hooked on the topic.

“No, I never even played the DLC. It was more than enough for me just getting stepped on, I couldn’t handle anything gorier.”

“I see, that sucks.”

“How so?”

“It would have made your job easier if you’d had some experience first, virtual or not.”

“What job?” Dylan asked hesitantly, refusing to accept the answer he could already feel forming in his mind.

Daniel only smiled at Dylan before laying back on the floor and kicking his legs up in the air, efficiently grappling with his pants and boxers until they were tossed to one side in a heap. He continued laying there, but propped himself up on his elbows and made eye contact with the mesmerised Dylan, still unmoved from the spot on the ground where he’d be frozen stiff since he faced the giant intruder in his room.

Daniel propped his feet either side of Dylan so the crack of his ass was fully visible ahead of him before saying, “Here’s how this is going to work. You can either crawl inside yourself and you probably won’t die of suffocation… Or you can die as you have so many times before, beneath the feet of someone much, much bigger than you.” Daniel raised a foot over Dylan’s head for emphasis and held it there. They both knew he couldn’t actually kill Dylan with his foot from this position, but it got the point across.

“I’m waiting,” Daniel cooed, “My foot is getting very heavy, better decide soon, or it’ll decide for you.”

Dylan was in shock. He could barely comprehend what was happening, let alone be expected to choose between two horrific scenarios like a fucked-up game of would you rather. If he went the stomping option then at least it would be quick, but every survival instinct in him was screaming self-preservation lay in the giants ass. ‘Probably won’t die’ indeed. He would almost certainly die of suffocation in there, but ‘almost’ and ‘definitely’ are two entirely different outcomes and if it meant he might be able to escape someday in the future…

“Ok” Dylan muttered, gulping down his reservations.

“Hmm? I didn’t catch that, what’d you say bug?”

“I’ll do it damnit! Just… pull your cheeks apart at least.”

“Nah, don’t feel like it, it’s more fun for me if you work for it.” Daniel teased with a coy smile.

Muttering more curses under his breath, not really caring if the giant heard them considering what he was about to do, Dylan stepped forward cautiously. Each step was an assault on his nostrils as he tried to work out what was worse, the rancid foot odour still potent over his head, the musky smell of Daniel’s balls dangling just above his exposed rear, or the ass crack itself. He tried telling himself it was one of those smells he’d get used to with exposure, but he didn’t believe it.

He took the final few steps that would bring him within touching distance of the giant boy before him, who he might have been friends with under different circumstances, before reaching out his hand. Even just being within this proximity to the colossal male the heat emanating off his body was intense. This wasn’t going to be a pleasant experience, not in the slightest.

Dylan couldn’t see Daniel’s face anymore, but he could practically feel his smile broaden as tiny hands made contact with voluptuous butt cheeks and began prying them apart. It must have tickled… tickled… because Daniel started squirming with each advancement Dylan made in his attempts to gain ground. The mounds of flesh were heavier than anticipated and before he’d even managed to make any significant headway he was already out of breath. The smothering heat didn’t help in that regard either and the smell was so putrid it made every breath Dylan did take a gagging heave, desperate for fresh air.

After a few minutes of struggling, Dylan made it far enough inside that he was able to lift both feet up off the ground and literally crawl, just as Daniel commanded, toward his objective. Squeezing his way through the two moons pressing against him from all sides, Dylan felt as if he was getting into a rhythm and was starting to make some progress. At least, that was until his whole world turned upside down and gravity shifted toward Daniel’s asshole. It would be a freefall to his destination if not for the two orbs holding him tightly in place, but that was soon about to change.

Daniel had thrown his legs up over his head so his rear was up in the air before grabbing both of his butt cheeks in either hand and rending them apart. Dylan was glad of the wave of fresh air that assaulted him, greedily gulping it down as he plummeted toward Daniel’s now exposed asshole winking at him from below as he landed face first onto it. That’s when Daniel decided to have some fun at the boys expense and quickly pushed his ass cheeks back together, rubbing them against one another. Daniel was essentially smothering his new butt toy between his ass cheeks, exalting in the writhing and the screaming, barely audible as it was.

Dylan had never felt so humiliated. He wondered if he’d made a mistake in not just asking to be crushed to death instead. At least that way he wouldn’t have to endure being tormented and forced to suffer through this… whatever this was! Reduced to nothing more than a butt plug for some sadistic giant fuck who gets some sick enjoyment out of torturing the shrink-afflicted of the world. Curse this world for making him small, curse his genetics and curse this ASSHOLE for putting him through this.

As if sensing Dylan’s reluctance to proceed any further with his task, one of the flesh mounds was again pried apart before a god-like appendage descended on his miniature form, pressing him into the wall of flesh around Daniel’s hole. It made no move to push him inside, only coaxing him toward it, teasing both him and the pink pucker still winking at him in silent invitation.

Fuck it then. Fuck his life. Fuck his family for no doubt causing this in some way and fuck every normal sized person in this world for thinking they’re better than him just because they’re bigger. Still cursing his existence, Dylan allowed the fingers swarming around his body to guide him toward his goal. Once positioned above the puckering sphincter he raised his right arm in a fist and punched straight down into Daniel’s entrance, pushing his arm in as far as he could, barely making it down to his elbow.

If he knew one thing for sure in that moment, it was that he was certainly not going to get used to the smell. All the motivation he’d worked up to just get on with his task had been drained the second his arm had pierced that hole and the tiniest wisp of air curled its way up his nostrils. There was no way he could do this. It was vile, repugnant, offensive! Dylan tried to pry his arm back out of the hole. He’d beg for the crushing if he had to, but there was no way he was going in this asshole.

Said asshole had other ideas as it puckered once, twice, over and over tensing and relaxing and pulling Dylan’s arm deeper inside with each twitch of muscle. While probably an unconscious effort on Daniel’s part, it was overpowering to the helpless Dylan. That’s when he started screaming, begging, reaching for the hand above him and pleading for it to grab him and pull. It did no such thing. The living chasm of Daniel’s hole simply swallowed him up bit by bit, all the way up to his shoulder now.

Try as he might, Dylan couldn’t keep his face from pressing up against Daniel’s hole now too, still pushing with his other hand like he might yet rip himself out of the sticky prison. If Daniel would just relax for a few seconds, that’s all he’d need, just long enough to get free. Though Daniel clearly had no intention of relaxing as he grabbed onto Dylan’s legs, the tiny captive’s heart sinking as he realised it wasn’t to pull him free as he’d begged, but to rob him of what little leverage he might have had to free himself.

So Dylan did the only thing he could do, nothing. He stopped struggling and allowed himself to be sucked into the gaping maw of Daniel’s hole with each subconscious puckering squeeze. His head finally popped in, swiftly followed by his other arm. The air, while still breathable somehow, was completely stifling now he was completely submerged. Dylan couldn’t stop himself from retching at the reek of Daniel’s anus, though he tried his best to regain control of his breathing as tears formed in his eyes.

Daniel’s fingers released their grip on Dylan’s legs after that, even if Dylan were to struggle again now he was past the point of return. A few more puckers of Daniel’s hole confirmed it as his dangling legs were slurped up like a loose strand of spaghetti.

Daniel was overcome with ecstasy. He’d never put anything up his butt before, the thought had never even occurred to him, but after that experience he was certainly going to be finding many more excuses to shove stuff up there. He couldn’t remember when he’d started playing with himself, or when he’d reached into his crack to give Dylan the final push he’d needed to finally make the plunge. All he knew was he was tingling, every inch of his body was overcome with this all-encompassing euphoria that had only one place to go, but he still had to wait.

Edging himself to within a stroke of climax, Daniel got a grip on himself and remembered he still had three other tinies left to find. Stumbling across this one, almost literally, was a stroke of luck. Still, he didn’t just want to have the best climax of his life so far, he wanted the climax to end all climaxes. He’d have it even if it killed him, or anyone else.