[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Godfolk.

What are they? Why do they exist? For what purpose do they roam this world?

Mortal beings across the universe have wondered these questions for eons. Since the inception of time itself. In some cultures, they represent belief, power, tales, stories, heroism or wonder. However, in this story, Godfolk refer to the goddesses that roam the many galaxies across the world.

They govern, they care, they also destroy and ensnare. They pillage and rupture, but also maintain splendor. Universal law is dictated by them. And as such, one goddess decides its time for a career change, towards a research project on documenting evolution itself. 

(Story set in same universe as 'His Soul in the Palm of Her Hand.' but that story is not necessary to read for this one.)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Destruction, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Goddess' Galactopia
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3347 Read: 1608
Published: May 31 2023 Updated: May 31 2023
Story Notes:

Eyva, a tired worker is fed up with her current job. Tired of how the mundane life of her galaxy works for goddesses, she decides to pursue a research opportunity on cultivating and maintaining civilizations from scratch. Where she'll be revered as a powerful deity who shall guide their history and future. Her goal, per her contract is to research about certain civilizations during this project, but who says she can't go a little off course here and then?

1. Chapter 1. The Game of Life has Began. by Edgedej4 [Reviews - 0] (3347 words)

New story. This shouldn't really be thought of as a sequel to 'His soul in the palm of Her Hand.' Despite being in the same world. Its more of a way of exploring more of this series and universe. 

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy. Please do Leave a Review!

This story will feature some cruelty and such later on, just from the nature of the set up. However I hope not too much either.