[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A story done by me, and a friend.

While busy rocking out to her favorite tunes, Tiffany Nickle is impervious to a group of ants that have snuck into the Nickle household. These ants have been tasked by Zoc to slip a growth agent to whatever she's drinking which will make her grow to a giant size. Naturally, Tiffany sips her newly spiked drink of water and soon finds herself (and her clothes and sandals) growing bigger and bigger.

After bursting out of the house, Tiffany grows to 50 feet tall and immediately sets her sights on the smaller-than-usual city, complete with tiny people and buildings. Tiffany walks into this city curious at first, but quickly the power consumes her and she goes into full-on rampage mode, occasionally stopping to capture some tiny people and make them her slaves, at least before she crushes them under her sandals. As Tiffany's war on the mysterious tiny city rages on, Lucas wonders how he can shrink her sister back to normal...


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7473 Read: 1996
Published: May 25 2023 Updated: May 25 2023
Story Notes:

*Original idea conceived by me. Also, co-writted with cubedcinder128.

*It includes a lot on focus on destruction, feet, as well as sandals.

1. The Ant Bully - Wrath Of The Gigantic Queen Tiffany by GtsSandalsFan [Reviews - 0] (7473 words)