- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Raiden Ei has been holed up in her room and Lumine is tasked with getting her back outside. The task takes a turn when Lumine is dragged into replicating the story of a book Yae had given the archon.


Contains: Thighs, Kissing, and an overall Gentle/Romantic tone. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lumine was at the Grand Narukami Shrine at the behest of its Guuji, Yae Miko. The kitsune had called her there with a problem: Ei was difficult. 


“That woman has really left me in a bind,” Yae explained. “I brought some books to her and she’s been holed up ever since.” Yae tapped the folding fan she was holding to her head. A devilish grin crept onto her lips. “I was hoping my dear little traveler could coax her out.” She said with faux concern. 


Lumine was absolutely hopeless in divining the sly woman’s intent. The tone of her voice hinted at something suspicious, but the story lined up. The Raiden Shogun hadn’t been seen for a while; the archon was strangely comfortable and open to the traveler. If it was true, Lumine couldn’t just let the problem persist. “Alright, I’ll help you, but…” she put her hands on her hips, “you owe me one.”


Yae reached out her hand and pet Lumine’s head. “Yes, yes, that’s a good girl. I’ll be sure to reward you for a job well done.” The blonde looked up at her and saw deviousness in the Guuji’s eyes. The gaze sent a shiver down her spine. “Awww, what’s the matter? Fox got your tongue?” The woman’s expression became smug. Yae knew she had won the conversation. 


Lumine pushed free of the Guuji’s grasp. “This woman is dangerous.” she reminded herself. “You owe me one,” the blonde reiterated. Yae only returned a smug smile. 



The traveler made her way to the central building of the castle that overlooked Inazuma City. She showed the letter granting entry Yae had provided her to the guard outside and entered the building. Light cast Raiden Ei’s silhouette onto a thin curtain that separated her throne from the rest of the audience chamber. She was sitting on her knees with a book in her hand. Her long braid reached the floor. The archon put the book face down on her thighs to prevent it from closing. She straightened her back and placed her hands on her lap. The silhouette now appeared dignified.

“Hey, Ei. What are ya reading?” Lumine asked casually.


“Ah, the Traveler. Perfect timing, I’ve been longing to experience more of the modern world, but Miko won’t take me.” The Shogun responded. She closed her book and stood up. The silhouette disappeared. A brief moment later Ei stepped out of a rift in front of Lumine. “Shall we start our date?” The bold question threw Lumine off guard. She replied with a nod. The archon grabbed Lumine’s hand and led her out of the castle. “Wonderful.” The blonde blushed with embarrassment from guards gawking at the open display of affection.


The two of them walked to the city with sweaty palms clasped together. Ei was positively beaming. Lumine was freaking out about the attention being drawn to them. “Ei, What book were you reading?” she tentatively asked again.

“A light novel that Yae gave me. It’s about two lonely young women that grow to become close friends. They eat ice cream and gaze at the stars together. She’s been giving me a lot of books like that recently. They’re supposed to be about how mortals behave, so I wanted to try and replicate it.” 


Lumine instantly connected the dots in her head. Yae had been feeding the woman romance novels. The adventurer was now subject to Ei’s attempts to replicate cheesy fiction. “That conniving fox is probably laughing to herself about this. She wants to embarrass me.” She thought. Lumine reasoned that Ei probably didn’t even realize the implications of her actions. She made up her mind: she was going to play into it; fight fire with fire. “Sure,” the blonde agreed, “we can replicate everything in your book. It’ll be good practice.”

Lumine released Ei’s hand and bounced forward. She clasped her hand behind her back and bent forward slightly. With a smile, “Let’s go get some ice cream, Ei.” She trotted back to the archon and took her right hand. Lumine then swiveled to stand beside her and leaned into the woman’s shoulder. Ei, now the only clueless participant in Yae’s game, pet the blonde’s head with her free hand.. The two appear-to-be lovebirds walked to an ice cream stall.


The vendor’s entire body shook as he served the confectionery to The Almighty Raiden Shogun and her blonde girlfriend. “You can have it for free,” the man managed as he bowed meekly before the archon. 


“Nonsense. You deserve proper remuneration for your hard work,” the archon retorted. She opened her coin purse and handed an absurd sum to the terrified vendor. She walked off without taking her change. Lumine gestured for the man to not question it before she chased after the archon. The blonde grasped Ei’s hand as they continued their date.


The two of them came to a cherry tree in an open field just beyond the outskirts of the city. Both of them sat down next to each other at its base as they slowly worked away at their ice creams. “You must be tired with how much you travel. Lay down.” Lumine felt Ei’s arm wrap around her head and pull her over. The world rotated as she fell. Her head landed squarely on the archon’s soft right thigh. It sank into Ei’s soft flesh. Heat radiated from the leg into her ear. Ei smelled of cherries. The gentle scent drifted into the girl’s nose. Lumine’s face became flush. She had not expected Ei to be so aggressive. Lumine rolled her head to look up at the archon. The woman’s face was blocked by her large breasts. A drop of ice cream fell down and smacked into the blonde’s right cheek. 

Ei’s head leaned forward to look down at the girl resting on her lap. The situation reminded her of the books Yae had given her. Lumine’s face was completely red. She reached her hand down and used her index finger to scoop the drop of ice cream from the girl’s cheek. While she did, she inadvertently brushed her knuckle against the blonde’s soft lips. Ei brought the finger to her mouth and licked the ice cream off. 

Lumine’s heart was set aflutter by the affection Ei was putting out. She saw the archon in a new light. Her long hair perfectly framed her deep, purple eyes.The woman’s thin lips were curled into a pleasant smile. Her slender shoulders gave way to long, delicate arms that ended with soft hands and graceful fingers. Ei’s large breasts were pressed upwards by the sash of her kimono, making them appear perky and full. Her slim waist curved outwards to wide hips. The thighs Lumine’s head now rested on were soft as pillows, part of Ei’s long, shapely legs. 


The archon lowered her ice cream to the blonde on her lap. “Want some?” 

Lumine rose slightly to give the ice cream a lick. She could faintly taste Ei’s saliva. The indirect kiss made her more aware of the beautiful woman above her. Lumine’s blush grew deeper. She lay back down on the soft leg. Ei then began to pet the blonde girl’s head. “You can rest. I’m here to watch over you,” the archon said softly. The gesture made Lumine’s eyes heavy. The blonde curled her body slightly, and fell asleep on the thigh.





Lumine woke up from her nap feeling well rested. She pushed herself up onto her knees. Her hands sunk into the warm, soft ground beneath her. The blonde stretched and released a big yawn. She noticed she was no longer laying on the grass beneath the cherry tree. The girl blinked twice and rubbed her eyes, partially clearing her blurry vision. She was on a sloped hill that curved downwards towards a low purple ridge. Beyond the ridge was a drop off sloped to impossibly large blades of grass. To her right, the hill rolled off towards the roots of a great tree; to the left was a shallow valley that led to another identical hill. 

Suddenly, Ei’s mature voice boomed. “Looks like someone’s finally awake. Have a good nap?” Lumine looked up at the source of the monstrous sound. Her eyes grew wide. Towering above her was Raiden Ei, God of Thunder. Her torso was easily more than 50 meters tall. Her colossal breasts partially obscured the distant face gazing down at the traveler. Her mouth was curved into a tender smile. “You’ve been asleep for over an hour.” 


Lumine realized she was still on Ei’s right thigh, the same place her head rested as she fell asleep. The girl’s mind raced to connect the dots. The grass, the tree, the woman, they hadn’t gotten bigger: she had shrunk. The blonde panicked. She began instinctively pushing herself away from Ei’s torso. Her back slammed into the top of the enormous woman’s thigh high, causing her to fall over. She was breathing heavily. Terrified, she looked up at the giantess and asked “W-w-why am I so s-small?”


Ei responded with a reassuring tone “It’s okay. You’ll only be like this for a little while. Miko taught me how to do it so I could recreate what was in my books.”


Lumine’s mind was not put at ease. “This woman is hundreds of years old. How long did ‘a little while’ mean to her? What sort of fiction was Yae giving her?” The girl’s thoughts shifted from fear to mild anger. “That conniving fox. The next time I get my hands on her I swear I’ll-” 

Lumine’s train of thought was cut off by Ei’s powerful fingers descending upon her. The tiny girl flinched backwards as she became pinched between the giantess’s delicate index finger and thumb. Lumine struggled against the digits as she was hoisted up to Ei’s face. A shudder ran down her tiny spine when she heard the enormous woman exhale a deep breath. Lumine’s head turned. She was taken aback by the gigantic, beautiful face in front of her. Even at this scale, Ei’s smooth skin revealed no imperfection. Lumine could see her own miniscule reflection in the woman’s deep amethyst eyes, squished between long, slender fingers. Her purple lips were curved into a soft, inviting smile. Ei dropped her onto her free palm. The blonde landed on her butt facing the enormous woman.

Lumine was moved towards Ei’s mouth. She tried to scramble backwards but was blocked by the woman’s towering fingers. She turned at the last moment. Ei’s pillowy lips pressed into Lumine’s tiny body. She was immediately covered in purple lipstick and spit. Ei began to suck on the tiny girl. The body-spanning kiss made Lumine’s heart race. She leaned her face forward and imperceptibly returned the romantic gesture on Ei’s upper lip. The two were held in a warm stasis for 30 seconds before Ei pulled her head back. Lumine was disappointed the kiss had ended. She wanted to feel the woman’s soft lips press into her again. 

“See, nothing to be afraid of,” Ei said with a smile. Lumine believed her this time. The giantess slowly unfurled her calves out from beneath her. They now stretched out onto the grassy field; her butt was on top of the tree’s thin roots. Ei lowered Lumine back down and released her onto the bare skin of her right thigh. “Stay right there,” the giantess commanded softly.

Lumine watched in awe as Ei lifted her left leg. The squishy fat of her thighs rubbed and warped together with the movement. She wanted to dive within the chasm and become enveloped within the soft heaven. Her wish was granted via alternative means. Ei crossed her legs, pressing the tiny girl between the mounds of soft, sweaty flesh. The gentle squeezing turned to a firm envelopment as Ei’s leg came to rest atop the tiny girl. Her body sunk into the welcoming fat of both thighs. Only her head stuck out into the open air. Her face was against the bottom leg. Rather than turn, Lume breathed facing Ei’s skin, pulling the woman’s soft scent, now mixed with sweat, into her tiny lungs. The sensation began to morph Lumine’s brain into an infatuated puddle. She gingerly kissed the thigh below her. 

Her romantic desire only grew stronger when she felt her body begin to recede inwards to her chest. The powerful thighs around her expanded before her very eyes. Or, more accurately, she was shrinking again. The girl tried to look up to get a sense of scale, but she could only see the sloped hill of the indent her body was making. The lack of absolute knowledge made it more exhilarating. Had she shrunk by half? Three quarters? Nine tenths? With her reducing size came a gentle release in pressure. The thighs she once dug into expanded to fill in the space left behind by her shrinking body. The pillowy sensation, however, was only growing stronger, more intoxicating. The power of Ei’s scent increased alongside, filling the tiny girl's diminutive body. “How big are her lips?” Lumine thought to herself. “How good would a kiss feel at THIS size?” The idea excited her. Reason collapsed. Lumine fell into a state of lovestruck bliss. She kissed and licked Ei’s perfect skin. The taste and texture burrowed deep into the blonde’s skull. The tiny girl’s mind didn’t even realize she had long stopped shrinking. She was too absorbed in worshiping the pillow below her. 


Lumine’s rationality began to return to her as Ei uncrossed her legs. The tiny girl was exhausted, covered in a mix of Ei’s and her own sweat. She was 1/5th the size she had originally shrunken to. The miniscule blonde looked longingly upwards at her colossal lover. Ei was now a titaness. The woman’s torso soared more than 250 meters into the sky. It cast a long shadow over the tiny girl. Her breasts were bigger than houses. Hovering beyond was the woman’s gorgeous face. Her perfect lips opened as she spoke.


“I think I made you too small. I can hardly see you. Did you atleast enjoy yourself?”


The sight sent Lumine’s mind back into a tailspin of infatuation. The woman was mistaken. She hadn’t made Lumine too small: she hadn’t made her small enough. The blonde wanted nothing more than to disappear here, to get lost within the canyon between Ei’s thighs. She stood up and immediately fell on the unstable, squishy surface beneath her. The fall sent her rolling down the hill into the valley she so desperately desired. 


Ei giggled watching the speck on her thigh “I guess that you enjoyed it then. Very well.” The giantess clamped her legs together as the speck fell between them. She slowly, steadily, began to rub.


Lumine felt as though she were in heaven. Sweat and cherries here danced within her mouth and her nose in syncretic harmony. The tender kisses of sticky skin pulled the tiny girl gently in all directions as she was rubbed between the powerful thighs. Her mouth opened to kiss every millimeter of skin her face came in contact with. An imperceptible gesture that burned a fire within the miniscule girl. Every movement, every press, every shift and roll, drove her tiny mind to the brink of collapse. Slowly, the last barrier holding her sanity intact was once again breached. She wanted to be smaller; she wanted the powerful goddess above to kiss and coddle and toy with her, to keep her as a miniscule lover forever. 


Lumine came to atop Ei’s thigh. She was unsure how long it had been. Ei still towered over her. Lumine gaped upwards with affection. The giantess appeared to be asleep. Her chest rose and fell in a steady pattern. Her head hung downward beyond her breasts. A drop of drool threatened to escape the woman’s open mouth. This side of Ei seemed incredibly cute. It was now evening. 

Ei arose when she heard someone approaching. Her spine immediately straightened. Her hands slammed onto her thighs as she folded them under her, pinning Lumine in place. The transformation from sleeping cutie to dignified archon took less than five seconds. 


Yae’s Miko’s voice called out, “Did you learn a lot, Ei?”


The archon tipped her head forward into a slight bow. “I did, the whole thing is pretty new to me so I had fun.”


“And what about the traveler, did she enjoy herself?” the giant kitsune asked.


“See for yourself.” Ei unfolded her hands to reveal her thigh.

Yae bent over to find the miniscule traveler. She spotted the girl running away from her, towards Ei’s torso, making the kitsune giggle. She watched the girl’s futile efforts to escape with amusement. 


Lumine's little legs carried her as fast as she could. Yae was already dangerous at a normal size. Like this… she suppressed that thought with a gulp. She reached the bottom of Ei’s kimono and was forced to stop. The wall was too high for her in this state. Lumine turned around and pressed her back into the kimono. Yae’s devilish grin dominated the sky. Her eyes squinted into a sinister gaze. The titanic kitsune licked her lips, sending a shiver down through Lumine’s spine. Her powerful voice boomed. It’s force knocked the tiny girl over. “Ei, can I borrow her for a little bit. There’s something I need done at the shrine and she’d be just perfect for it at this size.”


The thought petrified the tiny girl. She begged to the woman that had been so kind to her “Please no! Don’t let her take me away. I want to stay with you. She’s going to torment me.” The tiny voice fell upon deaf ears.


Ei nodded her approval. “Go ahead. I’ve got to go back to the castle and finish my book anyway.” 


Yae’s devilish grin grew larger. She raised a finger up to her mouth and gave it a lick. She lowered the digit and pressed it down onto the tiny traveler, smushing her into Ei’s thigh. She could feel Lumine’s miniscule body suction onto the damp fingertip. Yae lifted the finger back up to her face and brought it to her eye. Yae’s mischievous gaze pierced Lumine’s tiny body. Her reflection in the woman’s purple iris begat a completely different feeling from the one she saw in Ei’s. Lumine felt powerless and insignificant. The world spun as the colossal kitsune turned and began to walk away. 





When they had moved a sufficient distance, Yae stopped. Her fingertip was brought down to her mouth. The woman’s devilish smile spanned from horizon to horizon. The maw opened to  reveal  a giant tongue behind pointed fangs. A drop of saliva fell from the roof of the kitsune’s mouth and splashed onto her molars. The woman’s throat was cast in a dark shadow. Lumine shivered with fear as her new giantess exhaled hot air onto her. An insidious giggle escaped the woman’s lips.


“You were so insistent on me owing you one earlier. I just thought I ought to return the favour right away. Aren’t I so kind?” Yae’s voice boomed. The woman chuckled again, knowing the taunt had landed on her terrified prisoner. Possibilities raced through the kitsune’s mind as she carried Lumine back to the shrine. Whatever she chose, she knew she was going to enjoy it. 


Chapter End Notes:

*Note* This sequel is now released. You can find it in the table of contents titled "Yae's Little Helper"

I hope the cliff hanger isn't too disappointing of an ending and instead got you to imagine all the wonderful things Yae will do to her shrunken captive.


I'm pretty happy with this story. It's my first gentle piece where nothing goes wrong for Lumine. Sometimes the tiny needs to enjoy herself as well.