- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lumine and Keqing have a nice dinner date before going back to the Yuheng's apartment for some private time together.


Contains: breasts, brief navel play, brief mouthplay, insertion, and mutual/consensual size play.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 “An order of golden shrimp balls before we leave, please.” Lumine told the waiter. She had almost reached the end of her dinner date with Keqing. The purple haired girl’s eye lit up like fireworks. She had been looking somewhat disappointed with the food so far, but Lumine knew this would cheer the girl up. 


Lumine paid for their meal as Keqing took a bite of the first golden shrimp ball. Her face melted into joy. The Yuheng brought her hand to her cheek. “Theay tashte sho good,” she said with a dumb grin. The girl danced the food around on her tongue spreading the taste. “Mmmmm.” Keqing swallowed and reached for a second. As she bent over, her eyes locked with the girl’s sitting across from her. Lumine was smiling at her, watching her eat the appetizer. Keqing pulled back and straightened her spine. “I mean, thank you for inviting me for dinner,” she said with a bow. Her date giggled. 


“They do taste good,” Lumine said. She picked up one of the shrimp balls and held it out. “Say ‘awwww.’”


Keqing blushed. “Why does she have to do this in public,” the Yuheng thought to herself. The food’s smell drifted into her nose and subsumed her reservations. She leaned forward and brushed her hair back. Keqing closed her eyes and let her nose guide her. Her mouth opened up. Lumine pulled the food back and Keqing bit the air where it used to be. 


“You didn’t say ‘awwww.’” 


Keqing’s face turned bright red. Lumine returned a broad genuine smile. The Yuheng crossed her arms. For a moment she pouted; then she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. “Awwwwwwww” Lumine popped the golden shrimp ball into the maw. Keqing’s lips closed down. The taste was worth the teasing. The blonde giggled and ate one of the appetizers herself.


“You’re so cute when you’re flustered.”


“Sorry that someone has an image to maintain.” Keqing swiped another shrimp ball and shoved it in her mouth. “No one is judging how you eat when you’re out camping in the woods.”


“You can always come with me on an adventure. Archons above know that you’ve earned a vacation.” Lumine bit down on another of the appetizers. “Itd be nishe to hav shome thime alone togesher,” the blonde swallowed.


“Swallow before you talk, please.”


“Hey kettle, the pot called.” Lumine grabbed the last golden shrimp ball and held it out. “No awwww this time.” Keqing, already resigned to the routine, readily accepted. Lumine placed it deep in the Yuheng’s mouth. She released, letting the food fall onto the back of Keqing’s tongue. Lumine slowly pulled her hand away, brushing the bottom of her index finger Keqing’s lower lip as it exited the mouth. 


The gesture made Keqing shiver. “God this woman knows how to get to me” she thought. The Yuheng crunched down on the golden shrimp ball, savoring its oily perfection. She was in bliss. Keqing eventually swallowed. She tapped the corners of her mouth with a napkin and released a contented sigh. Now it was her turn to make the blonde flustered. “I have the rest of the night off. We will have some alone time. I’ve even prepared some of that for you.” She knew how to get to Lumine too.


Lumine blushed and licked her lips. The implication was exhilarating. She suddenly wanted to go right now. Keqing stood up and walked over. She kissed the blonde and whispered “Just let me shower first.” The blonde melted from Keqing’s hot breath tickling her ear. She only managed a nod as she was taken by the hand and led back to Keqing’s apartment. 




Both girls kicked off their shoes as they stepped inside. Keqing was still leading her starstruck girlfriend by the hand. She took Lumine into the bedroom and pulled her down onto the bed. The Yuheng gave the blonde another kiss. Their tongues intertwined. Saliva slid out the corner of Keqing’s mouth and down her cheek. The taste of golden shrimp balls still lingered. She pushed Lumine off as she took a breath. “I’m going to shower. Be a good girl and wait patiently, okay?”


Lumine watched as Keqing took off her dress. She deftly unzipped it, revealing the clasp of her purple bra and the small of her back. Sweat glistened on her flawless skin. Keqing pulled the dress up over her head. She turned around and faced Lumine before raising her arms in a dancing pose. “Like what you see?” 

Rather than respond verbally, Lumine got up and took Keqing in her arms. The blonde twisted her head around and began to suck on the sweet, sweaty skin of Keqing’s neck. “Ahhh” she moaned. “That’s not… ahhh… fair. You know my neck is… ahhh… sensitive.” She pushed Lumine away again and gave her a parting kiss before leaving the room. A minute later, the shower started.


To occupy herself, Lumine picked up Keqing’s dress and sat down on the bed. She shoved her face into it. It smelt of flowers and sweat. The blonde opened her mouth and breathed in deeply. Keqing’s aroma dug deep into Lumine’s lungs. She slowly ran the silky fabric across her face. The soft strands tickled at the blonde’s skin. Her mind started to go blank as she reveled in the remnants of Keqing’s presence.


“Enjoying yourself?” Lumine hadn’t even noticed the door open. She pulled her face out from the desk and worked her eyes upwards. Keqing had taken off her pantyhose. Shimmering streams of water rolled down her long legs. She was walking across the room. Lumine stared at her wet thighs. They swayed back and forth with each step. Keqing climbed onto Lumine’s lap. The dress pressed between them. Her lace purple panties rubbed against Lumine’s thighs. The blonde’s face was pulled into Keqing’s tender breasts. She had taken her bra off. The bare skin was hot from the shower. She smelled of lavender. Keqing played with Lumine’s hair. “Shall we get started?” Lumine simply nodded.


Keqing fell over sideways. She landed on her back. Lumine was spun over and slid down the side of the bed. Her mouth was immediately above Keqing’s cute navel. She began to lick the hole. Keqing held back a moan. “Get up.” She commanded. Lumine gave the navel one last kiss and did as she was told. 

Lumine watched with obsession as Keqing spun around and propped herself against the bed’s headrest. Her purple hair fell to her sides, revealing her small nipples. The pillow underneath supported the Yuheng’s back.Lumine watched with reverence. She lay perfectly still at the side of the bed, awaiting her queen’s command. She licked her lips repeatedly. Eyes darting up and down her beautiful body. It took every ounce of willpower to keep still. 


“Crawl between my legs.”


Lumine scrambled around the end of the bed. The smell radiating from Keqing’s thighs tickled her nose. She was in position.

Keqing grabbed a vial from under her pillow. Inside was a viscous, blue liquid. Keqing uncorked it. She twirled the vial around in her hands for a moment. Drool sept from Lumine’s gaping mouth. Keqing slowly tipped the vial. The substance dripped, then streamed down onto her breasts. She spun it around in the air, allowing thin lines to cross her nipples and fall down into her cleavage. A small stream rolled down along her stomach and pooled in her navel. 


“Shrink for me.”


Lumine wrapped her arms around Keqing's back and pressed into Keqing’s navel. The sweet nectar clung to her lips. Her tongue entered the infantile hole and began to lap up the blue liquid. It was cool; it tasted like plums. Lumine could already feel its effect. Her body filled with heat; her clothes loosened; her arms receded along Keqing’s skin. The blonde redoubled her efforts. She sucked every drop out of Keqing’s expanding navel. The Yuheng released a sharp yelp. 

The tiny girl was 3/4s her original size. She crawled forward out of her sagging dress.Her bra and panties dangled from her diminishing body. The larger girl reached her left hand down. She swung it around Lumine’s diminishing body and brought it up underneath the blonde’s crotch. She began to rub Lumine’s privates with her index finger. The blonde had been too focused on her task. She released a surprised yelp. Keqing’s finger slid inside her. The blonde moaned and began to ride the digit. 


“Don’t stop shrinking,” Keqing commanded.


Lumine pressed  her face down onto Keqing’s stomach and slurped up the sweet serum. She could feel the finger expanding inside her. It was driving her wild. Lumine’s mounting pleasure was starting to get Keqing excited. She used her free hand to massage her right nipple with three fingers. Gasps escaped her mouth. The blue liquid clung to her fingers. She brought them down to Lumine’s face. 


“Lick.”

Lumine sucked the large digits. She was just above half-sized. Keqing’s fingernails scraped the roof of her mouth. Her shrunken maw could no longer accommodate all three large fingers. She began to treat them one by one. Keqing’s soft skin danced across her shrunken tongue. The double penetration was ecstatic. Lumine’s lower lips clamped on Keqing’s finger as she finished for the first time that night. The giantess smiled with satisfaction. She let the shrunken girl rest for a moment before commanding her one more


“Smaller.”


Lumine’s mind was still trapped in a pleasured haze. She rose up onto her hands and knees and crawled towards Keqing’s breasts. She was only 1/3rd or original size. Her feet dug into Keqing’s panties as a foothold, causing The Yuheng to gasp with pleasure. Lumine propped her body up onto the left breast. She sunk into its soft flesh. Slowly, her mouth descended onto the serum covered nipple. 

Lumine began with soft kisses. She circled her small mouth around the base of Keqing’s areola. Each delicate action sent electricity up Keqing’s spine. Her nipple began to harden. The giantess was panting. Lumine then began to lick the hard skin. The bumps and ridges danced along her shrinking tongue. Keqing released gentle moans, rather than gasps. Before she became unable, Lumine closed her mouth overtop of the entire nipple and sucked. Her tongue danced along its tip. The feeling of it expanding in her mouth rekindled the fire within the tiny girl. Her gentle teasing became more impassioned. She ground her teeth against Keqing’s sensitive tip. The Yuheng’s moans grew more intense. She reached a hand down to her panties and began to gently rub herself.


Lumine was now the height of Keqing’s head. Rather than drink the rest of the shrinking serum right away, she decided to exacerbate her queen’s pleasure. She climbed upright onto the breast she had just been suckling. Her crotch lay atop the hardened nipple. The giantess, feeling this movement, looked down through blurry eyes. Lumine had mounted her chest. 


“Pleasure me.”


Lumine obeyed the command with vigor. She began gyrating her hips into Keqing’s nipple. Lumine felt the tip slip inside her and she came down. Both girls moaned in tandem. Keqing now acted on instinct. She picked the tiny girl up and brought her forward. Lumine landed on Keqing’s soft lips. Moans from the giantess tremoured through her. The tip of Keqing’s tongue pressed between the soft pillows and began to lick the tiny girl’s naked body. The ridges of the giant tongue dominated Lumine’s miniscule breasts.She released a flurry of high pitched ecstatic screams that rang in Keqing’s ears. Keqing slid the tiny girl up her face to light her stomach. The two of them were now eye-to-eye. The Yuheng watched Lumine’s face twist into a pleasured mess as her tongue moved between the tiny girl’s thighs. The two finished simultaneously, and went limp.


Lumine moved again first. She wanted to be even smaller. She climbed down Keqing’s face and back onto her chest where the rest of the serum still waited. She gingerly lapped it up. Keqing started giggling. The tiny girl’s tongue was no longer pleasurable at this scale. Rather, it tickled. Lumine reached her final size by the time she finished scaling Keqing’s abandoned breast. She was only 3cm tall, barely larger than Keqing’s areola. The tiny girl mounted the peak and began to massage it with her body. 

The tiny body against her sensitive nipple reignited Keqing’s fire. With every thrust Lumine gave, the giantess released a meek moan. She had less stamina than the experienced adventurer. Keqing took her index and middle finger and pressed them onto Lumine’s back. She circled the tiny girl around her erect nipple, slowly spiraling the tiny girl outwards. 

Lumine was pressed forward into the hard skin. Her hips bent around its tip. She began to slide along the enlarged peak. It’s tiny bumps titillating every millimeter of her diminutive body. Her queen spun her around and off the nipple. Lumine was pressed deeply into Keqing’s soft breast. 

The giantess slid her tiny girlfriend across her chest slowly. She brought the girl over to her other breast and began to spiral inward towards its peak. She released the tiny girl and allowed her to enjoy.

Lumine was melting in pleasure from being slid along Keqing’s smooth skin. She reached the nipple in delirium. She felt it’s tip pressing into her crotch and immediately began to grind against it. The hardened peak rubbed against her lower lips, sending waves of pleasure up her spine. It was far too large to fit inside her. Lumine slid a hand down her stomach to penetrate herself. Instead, she lost balance. Mid thrust she toppled and rolled down into Keqing’s cleavage. 

The giantess misread Lumine’s desire. She seized her breasts from the side. Her index finger rested atop her still erect nipples. Slowly, she pushed them inwards and rubbed them together, massaging her peaks as she massaged the tiny girl’s entire body. 

Lumine lay pressed in pleasure. The pressure from Keqing’s breasts blotted out the air. The giantess chasm smelled of sweet sweat. The tiny girl was pleasuring herself with both hands. One lay atop her tiny breast, the other was deep within her crotch. Every sense was overwhelming, the gently grinding walls, the fingers deep inside her. Lumine finished for a third time. She rode the orgasm for 15 seconds, choking down a drop of Keqing’s breast sweat in the process, before falling limp.


Keqing was still unsatisfied when she felt the tiny go limp between her breasts. She stopped rubbing and picked the miniscule girl up. She brought the tiny to her mouth and whispered “We’re not done yet.”


Lumine’s post-orgasm haze broke when she felt herself slide between Keqing’s soft lips. Everything below her waist dangled inside the maw. Keqing’s powerful tongue probed forward. It spread the tiny girl’s legs and began to rub her crotch. She was still sensitive. The tiny girl screamed with pleasure. The bumps and ridges of the enormous muscle broke through her last bastion of sanity. Lumine was reduced to a tiny being of pure elation as she finished for her 4th time. 

Keqing tasted the minute change in her mouth. Lumine’s tiny screams barely reached her ears. She pulled the tiny out and dropped her on top of her collarbone. With her index finger, she slowly slid the blonde downwards. Onto her chest. Through her cleavage. Onto her stomach. She did a single lap of her navel before continuing the journey. Keqing released a soft moan. She dug her middle finger beneath the band of her already dirtied lace panties and slid the tiny girl inside. 


Keqing’s panties were already wet when Lumine was slid inside of them. The smell woke the tiny girl up. She could feel the giant fingertip on her back, slowly lowering her towards her queen’s lips. Lumine gently licked the skin just above Keqing’s crotch as she slid. The giant girl’s tangy taste mixed with sweat. She gulped down the sticky liquid that slowly coated her front half. 

Lumine slid along Keqing’s wet lips. The giantess’s pleasured shivers reverberated through her body and resonated inside the blonde. She was delirious, and horny. Lumine stuck an arm in. Then her head. The eager lips parted for her easily. Then, Keqing’s finger slammed inwards. Lumine was thrust deep inside the giantess. Her entire body was coated in sticky liquid. She gulped the sweet nectar down as it entered her mouth. Keqing’s finger receded, trapping the tiny girl deep inside. She didn’t care. Lumine’s mind was more scrambled than her tangled, sticky hair. The blonde grabbed her breast with one hand and fingered herself with the other, furiously pleasuring herself.

Keqing had taken up the exact same position as her shrunken lover. She could feel the tiny girl writing inside her. The Yuheng was screaming in pleasure. She wasn’t as fast as the blonde, but she was equally passionate. She stuck her tongue out. Her eyes rolled back. 


Both girls finished at the same time. Lumine was ejected and pressed into Keqing’s soaked panties. She was coated in the giantess’s juice. She was completely spent. 

Keqing melted into a limp puddle of pleasure. She could feel her sex to– girlfriend in her panties. She fished the tiny girl out and gently licked her clean. 


“Where do you want to sleep?” Keqing whispered. She pulled the tiny girl to her ear to hear her response.


“Boobs,” was the weak reply. 


Keqing obliged and lay the tiny girl down inside her cleavage. The Yuheng rolled over, transforming her breasts from walls into a hot, soft bed. Both of them fell into an exhausted sleep.




Lumine woke up first. She was being held tightly in Keqing’s arms. Their bare breasts pressed together. The Yuheng was still fast asleep. Lumine released herself from the grapple and climbed out of the bed. She slid on a pair of Keqing’s clean panties and a shirt. She gave her girlfriend a good morning kiss before leaving the room to make breakfast

Keqing woke up to the smell of toast. She was still naked save for her soaked underwear. Lumine was sitting beside her on the bed with a huge smile. “Made you breakfast,” she said, grabbing a piece of toast. “Say ‘awwwww’”


“Awwww.” Keqing blushed and opened her mouth. 


Lumine bent over and gave the girl a surprise kiss. Keqing sputtered. She opened her mouth to protest, but Lumine shoved the crisp bread inside before she could speak. 


“Good girl,” the blonde smiled. Keqing covered her red face with a pillow. 


“Go away.”


Lumine giggled, “as you command, my queen. Breakfast is on the table.”

Chapter End Notes:

I finally got a job for the summer so I'm probably not going to be writing as often. There's still a lot of characters and scenarios to do though, so I'll definitely keep with it.

This story is multiple firsts for me. It's my first piece with consensual shrinking, the first where I play with a variety of sizes in different ways, the first where the characters are actually just having sex, etc. There are parts that I like and parts that I don't. Overall it feels a bit stiff in a way that I think harms the pacing.