- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lumine and Yoimya enjoy a warm afternoon at the beach. That is, until Lumine finds herself lost amongst the sand stuck to Yoimiya's body.

Contains: very small shrinking, breasts, navel entrapment, crushing, and an unaware giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lumine and Yoimiya were enjoying a day at the beach. The sun beat down upon their barely covered skin. Both girls wore sleek bikinis. Lumine was dressed in white, with frills and black straps; her chest and hips were bound with light blue ribbons tied into bows. Yoimiya wore orange. A red and yellow outline of a floral pattern was woven into the cups of her top. Cool, salty water splashed against their feet as they ran at the edge of the shoreline. 


“Hehe, you’re going to have to run faster if you want it.” Yoimiya shouted. She was carrying both girls’ water bottles in her hands. 


Lumine, motivated by the taunt, broke into a sprint “And you’re going to have to run faster or suffer my wrath.” She stretched out a hand: just barely out of reach.


Yoimiya glanced back at the blonde chasing her “Only if you can cat-” Her foot hit a drop in the sand that had been carved out by a stream. She fell over on her face. 


Lumine wasn’t able to stop in time. She slammed into the grounded girl and toppled. A yelp passed her lips before she caught herself. Her left hand landed on the back of Yoimiya’s shoulder and slipped. She crashed on top of the pyrotechnist with a thud, then rolled. Both girls laid still in the sand for a moment panting. 

Yoimiya started laughing first. She pushed herself up and rolled back to sit on her calves. Wet sand stuck to her from chest to toe. 

A wave gently splashed against Lumine’s side. It pulled her out of the minor shock. She started laughing as well before sitting up. “Caught you.” 


“Hehe, you most, hehe, certainly, hehe, did. Here have some - oh shoot.” Yoimiya offered Lumine an empty water bottle. The lid had popped open from the fall; the other bottle fared no better. “I’ll go get some more water.” Yoimiya said while standing. 


Lumine glanced at the standing girl and started laughing even harder. Yoimiya returned a confused look. “There’s hardly any you under all that sand,” Lumine said through giggles. 


The pyrotechnist shrugged, “It’ll come off.” She brushed some onto Lumine. “You’re so short it’s hard to find you amongst the sand.” Yoimiya began to walk away.


“You’re only a centimeter taller than me.” Lumine protested.


“Getting water.” Yoimiya raised her arms up and shook the bottles. 


Lumine released a soft sigh. She watched the pyrotechnist’s slim back shrink as the distance between them increased. Slowly, she stood up. Her back was covered in wet sand from the fall. Lumine took a brisk pace back to their towels along the shoreline. The burning sun dried the sand on her back, forming cracks. It began to dust off along her shoulder blades and waist. 

Lumine lay stomach down on her green towel. The sun’s heat radiated against her sand encrusted back. The water holding the grains together rapidly evaporated under its gaze. She stretched her legs, spread her toes. The delicate digits wiggled together, releasing the dried sand between them onto the bottom-end of the towel. Lumine folded her arms underneath and rested her head upon them. She drifted off into a warm sleep.



Lumine awoke with a start. The earth was shaking in waves. Powerful slams justled her entire body. Boulders three times her size - white and black and yellow, rolled violently from the force. Lumine’s mind flashed awake, she jumped to her feet and took in her surroundings. She was in a forest of thick spindling green vines, rising up in irregular intervals, in arcs and folds. The ground beneath her was made of the same vines, woven tightly together. The surface was rough on her bare feet. It rolled up and down. Lumine rolled to dodge a black rock the earthquake had sent spinning towards her. The shaking was becoming more violent by the second. 

In an instant the violent shaking stopped. It was replaced by a boom that shook Lumine to her core. “Hey, I’m back with the water. Where did you go?” The blonde recoiled from the tremor as the shockwaves of sound slammed into her. She fell over clutching her head. Her ears seared with pain. It was too overwhelming for her to process the powerful, simple question. The words rolled past her and were once again replaced with the shaking of the world. Lumine, recovering from her stunned state rolled onto her back in time to notice the world go dark. The sun was blotted out by a mountainous figure towering above her. The black silhouette was barely recognizable as a person. The figure brought its arm to its head, climbing an impossible distance in seconds. Its face spun side to side, its colossal hand blocking the sun from its eyes and it turned. “Lumine? I’m putting your water down on your towel, okay?” 

Lumine was forced back to the ground by the powerful voice. Her head felt like it was going to explode. The titanic person took a stride at least 10 kilometers long and spun. Its shadow passed over the blonde and beyond the horizon. Lumine now saw who the figure was - Yoimiya cast large, a mountain, a goddess, an impossibility. She stared in awe and fear at the girl that scraped the sky.


Yoimiya kneeled to place down the water bottle. The green beach towel tugged gently down under her knees. She put her left hand down to stabilize herself and lazily placed the bottle in the sand next to Lumine’s towel. She stood up and readjusted her bikini top. The unwitting giantess paused for a moment and looked around once more for her friend. Failing to find the blond traveller, Yoimiya relented and lay down on her towel, letting the warm sun press into her chest and stomach. She spread her arms in a stretch, then wrapped them around underneath her head, and fell asleep.


Lumine fell as the ground slipped away under her. Sand-grain boulders bounced and rolled dangerously, threatening to crush the shrunken blonde underneath their rough edges. She slammed into one of the towel’s folds and slid down. The high slopes of the bends blocked the horizon. The sky was dominated by Yoimiya’s colossal shadow. A thumb the size of a mansion bore down upon Lumine. She stood up and tried to run, but the distance was too great. Her body was forced down into the thick fabric by the hand Yoimiya was using to hold her balance. Air burst from her lungs, she felt her bones creak. If the surface she lay upon had been more solid, she would have been crushed beneath the slender digit.

Instead, Lumine was overtaken by upwards vertigo. Her miniscule body was caught within Yoimiya’s thumbprint. Its spirling, wavy contours  rose past Lumine’s prone body. If she were standing, the ridges would be at her hips. The miniscule girl wretched as she sailed upwards with the hand. The acceleration threatened to knock her unconscious. She was disoriented and woozy. Everything spun and flipped seemingly at random. Lumine had no idea where she was along Yoimiya’s mountainous body. 


Suddenly, the world darkened. Lumine’s vision became cast in a dark orange hue. A moment later she was violently pulled from Yoimiya’s thumb. She slid against a thick, rough orange fabric. The woven strands pulled at her miniscule arms and legs. Then the thumb receded. Lumine fell into the dark chasm between Yoimiya’s bikini top and her left breast. 

The top snapped back in place as the giantess finished adjusting it. Lumine was slingshotted into Yoimiya’s warm flesh. She bounced off the breast and hung in the air for a moment before the top fully clamped down. Yoimiya’s powerful heartbeat pounded in front of the shrunken girl. She was upside down facing the colossus. The air was thick and hot. Lumine was pressed and released with every breath Yoimiya took. Every rise and fall of the giantesses’ chest felt like being pushed across a room. 

Lumine’s fleshy prison began to bounce violently as Yoimiya walked to her towel. The breast rippled and recoiled up and down with every step. Lumine was haphazardly flung around the bikini top. She at the bottom of the cup when Yoimiya stopped walking. For a brief moment Lumine could breathe fresh air before the monstrous breast pressed down upon her. A city block of soft flesh wrapped around the shrunken blonde. She choked on the head-sized droplets of perspiration that seeped from Yoimiya’s pores. 

Lumine was launched as Yoimiya sat down. The crash sent a powerful shockwave rippling through the breast. The shrunken girl slammed into the dense fabric of the bikini top as the world tipped backwards. Lumine fell across the now vertical gap between cup and breast. She slammed into the soft flesh and began to tumble down along its steep slope. Darkness turned to light for a brief moment as Lumine fell out of the bikini top and into Yoimiya’s deep cleavage. The miniscule girl slipped between the enormous breasts and landed hard on Yoimiya’s sternum. The shadow cast from the massive hills on either side of her once again blotted out the sun. Light shone from both ends of the expansive valley. 

Lumine slowly recovered from the daze she was in. She stood up as the word tilted again. The tiny blonde was knocked off balance as Yoimiya folded her arms below her head. The giantess’s chest lifted forward as part of the motion. The slope wasn’t steep enough to further displace the shrunken girl. For a moment she lay there anticipating further movement. Instead, Yoimiya’s breathing leveled out and her heartbeat slowed into a steady rhythm. The giantess was either asleep or falling asleep. The tiny girl rose to her feet with trepidation, breathing heavily. 


Lumine took the opportunity to assess her situation in full: she was less than a grain of sand between Yoimiya’s breasts. Her first order of business was ensuring her safety: every movement and gesture from the giantess threatened to send her plummeting or being crushed. Second was somehow communicating with Yoimiya: this was impossible. As if to further confirm her need for safety and the insurmountable difference in size, a river of sweat rolled down Yoimiya’s right breast. Lumine watched as the salty waterfall cascaded down the soft hill into the shadowed valley below her. It pooled on Yoimiya’s sternum for a moment, water tension holding it in place. Then it broke, and flowed down towards the giantess’s stomach. The flash flood would have swallowed Lumine whole had it crashed into the cleavage above her. She had to get out from between Yoimiya’s enormous breasts. 

Lumine set about walking upwards towards the light from Yoimiya’s chest. The rise and fall of the ground from the giantess’s breathing made traversal difficult. Every step threatened to throw the shrunken girl off balance. Yoimiya’s smooth, beautiful skin provided hardly any traction to steady the tiny girl's feet. Lumine crossed from the shadow cast by Yoimya;s breasts into the light of the early afternoon sun. The newfound heat beat down upon the shrunken girl. The skin beneath her feet was warmer than before. The valley exit was only 100 meters away.

Lumine’s chance of escape was cut cruelly short. A single, slow drop of sweat curled down the side of Yoimiya’s collarbone. The torrent barreled towards the valley entrance. Its surface sparkled with the reflection of the sun. Lumine stared in horror a moment before turning. She sprinted back through the valley as fast as her insignificant legs could run. Yoimiya’s exhaled. The ground beneath the tiny girl fell sharply downwards. The imbalance made her fall on her face. She scrambled to her feet a moment before the sweatdrop absorbed her. 

Lumine was tossed upwards in the sweatdrop’s current. She spun wildly through the salty water. No amount of struggle allowed her to regain control of her body. She was completely beholden to the sweat. The drop passed the threshold from sun to shade and it rolled through Yoimiya’s cleavage. The giantess inhaled, accelerating the drop on a downward trajectory towards her bare stomach. 


Lumine’s lungs screamed in pain. They were desperate for air. Shadow turned to light as the sweatdrop exited the bottom of Yoimiya’s vast cleavage. It quickly ran out of momentum on the flat surface. The drop evaporated in the sweltering sun. Lumine was caked in a layer of Yoimiya’s salt. She desperately gulped down fresh air. She slowly cracked open her stinging eyes. She was on the desert of Yoimiya’s stomach. The expanse of soft skin spanned multiple kilometers in every direction. In front of her was Yoimiya’s mountainous breasts. They were already above average in size, now they climbed a kilometer into the sky. The orange peaks of Yoimiya’s bikini completely blocked her resting face. 

The shrunken girl’s awe at the full sight of her friend’s breasts faded with the heat of the sun bearing down on her back. Despite having just been submerged in a lake, she was incredibly thirsty. The salt of Yoimya’s sweat made it useless for quenching thirst. The vast desert offered no suitable drinking water unless Yoimiya’s poured some on herself. In fact, at this size, fresh water would be weeks of travel away. Even if Lumine survived Yoimiya’s body, she would be unable to drink anything. 

A wave of helplessness washed over the tiny girl. She rose to her knees and looked at her tiny hands. Then back up at Yoimiya’s breasts. The full scale of her situation finally sunk in. She was a tiny, insignificant, speck trapped upon an enormous, living mountain. A mountain that was a perfectly normal person. Even if she lasted more than a few hours upon her friend, survival would be utterly impossible. Thoughts of her powerlessness began to flood her mind. She could be crushed under a grain of sand, drown in a drop of sweat, become trapped and wither away. Lumine brought her hands to her face. Her vision was blurry, her palms moistened. Small tears swelled in her eyes. The tiny girl choked back sobs. “Please. I don’t want to be tiny anymore. Someone please help me. I don’t want to die. Please,” she pleaded to no one in particular.  Her sobs broke out and became a full on cry. 


Lumine was pulled out of the spell when the giantess stirred as if in response to her cries for help. Her mind tricked her into a brief moment of hope that she had been heard. Instead, Yoimiya was simply readjusting her position. The slight movement was magnified 10,000 times for the miniscule girl. She was sent rolling down Yoimiya’s stomach. The tiny girl’s crying turned into screams as she switched from rolling to falling. She slammed into the back of Yoimiya’s navel. Tension kept Lumine suspended on the wall for a moment before she plummeted into the depths of the pit. Folds of soft skin here rose into insurmountably high walls. 

Lumine had no idea where she was. The tumbling had completely disoriented her. She had been flung kilometers in a matter of seconds. The architecture of Yoimiya’s navel appeared arbitrary. It was completely unrecognizable at this scale. Lumine slowly put the puzzle pieces together in her mind. The walls of her fleshy prison soared almost a hundred meters into the air. Ridges and folds magnified into shallow ravines. Below the ground, she could hear the chaotic rumbling of the giantess’s organs. Everything expanded and contracted with each powerful breath the giantess took. 

Lumine desperately attempted to climb the walls of the pit. The smooth surface proved impossible to ascend. She was completely trapped, sunken within her friend’s navel with no access to food or water. The tiny girl’s previous sadness morphed into an indeterminate anger. “What did I do to deserve this?” she screamed at the universe. “I’ve helped people. Saved lives. And this is how you repay me?” Slowly, the tears came back. She completely broke down. She knew in her heart that all resistance and protest was futile. Her fate was to die as an imperceptibly small dot. 

Lumine’s mind turned to humour in order to cope. “Hehe, at least I get to die on a cute girl. How many people would pay to go out like this?” Her laughter quickly subsided and was replaced with more tears.


What felt like an hour passed. Lumine’s eyes were completely dried out from crying. Her mind had calmed down. Now she was simply waiting out the inevitable with a stern acceptance. She had gotten used to the heat coming from Yoimiya’s body. The sun had shifted to cast shade onto where Lumine lay. Only the gurgles and pops of the giantess’s stomach eluded a sense of normativity. Lumine hadn’t noticed that the pattern of Yoimiya’s breathing had shifted. She screamed in shock when the giantess pushed herself up into a sitting position.

The tiny girl was forced out of Yomiya’s navel. She followed a shallow arc through the air. Lumine plummeted three kilometers down. She slammed into Yoimiya’s soft thigh and bounced. Lumine flailed her arms as she soared through the air once more. She came down on Yoimiya’s thigh once more and began to roll into the gap between the massive legs. She landed roughly on the towel below, on her back. The air burst from Lumine’s tiny lungs. She desperately gasped for air. 

The towel scrunched underneath Lumine before she could recover. She was suddenly surrounded on all sides by the rough fabric, completely lost in the red forest. The shrunken girl was tumbled and tossed as the towel shifted around her. Yoimiya was in the process of standing up by the time Lumine was released from the beach towel’s folds. The tiny blonde momentarily saw the clear sky. The colossal legs that rose above her closed shut as the giantess stood. The underside of Yoimiya’s thighs were replaced by her horizon spanning butt. The orange bikini bottom shot up into the air as the colossal girl straightened. Lumine stared agape at the back towering up into the sky. Her shoulders rolled twice before stretching upwards. The giantess yawned.

Yoimiya finished her yawn. She blinked twice to clear the fog from her eyes, stepped backwards and spun. She looked around for Lumine. To her surprise, the traveller still wasn’t back from wherever she had gone.


The last thing Lumine saw was Yoimiya’s building-sized big toe. Even if she had reacted, her tiny legs would have been unable to dodge out of its way in time. The massive sand encrusted digit pressed down into the miniscule blonde. The boulder-sized grains shook off and filled the space between toe and towel. Lumine’s tiny lungs didn’t even contain the air required to let out a yelp. The shrunken girl’s body gave in to the monumental pressure caused by Yoimiya’s titanic weight. She hardly had the time to process what was happening before she was completely crushed underfoot. 


Yoimiya, unable to find her friend anywhere near where they had set up their towels, expanded her search. The only conclusion she could come to was that Lumine had left the beach and forgot her stuff. She returned to the towels and began to roll them up. “Lumine can come grab hers later,” the pyrotechnist assured herself. The normal-sized girl made her way home, completely unaware that Lumine was, in a sense, already on her way over.

Chapter End Notes:

Took me a lot longer to write this than I wanted it to. Like I said in my last chapter, I got a new job so the last couple weeks have been really hectic. I should be able to write more regularly now that I'm in the flow of things.

Anyway, I wrote this one because I pulled Yoimiya and she's really cute. I'd like to be lost on her vast stomach like little Lumine was, but it's sadly not going to happen. Going to do more stories involving swimsuits down the line to look forward to those.