- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Caught in a sudden downpour, Lumine and Barbara rush to the cathedral to take a bath and warm up. 


Contains contains butt, breasts, thighs, feet, and an unaware giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 Lumine and Barbara sprinted through the rain. The cold water slammed down on the backs of their necks. The soft fabric of their dresses was drenched. It hugged their soaked skin. The sudden downpour had caught the two girls by surprise while out on their walk. Both covered their heads in a futile attempt to keep their neatly styled hair dry. The cold water that covered the girls sapped heat from their bodies. The early spring gust only served to exacerbate the sharp chill. 

They finally reached the city gates of Mondstadt and dashed for the Cathedral. The stone stairs leading up the hill were slick and slippery from the rainfall. Barbara lost her footing and stumbled forward on the steps. Lumine reacted on instinct; she reached out a hand and caught the falling girl. 


“You okay?” the traveller asked, her hair whipping in the wind.


“I’m fine. Let’s get inside,” the idol replied. She looked up at Lumine, blonde’s braids flapping in the wind, and blushed. She looked really cool. Barbara steadied herself. With a nod the two of them continued their run to the safety of the cathedral. 

The girls finally reached the doors and entered the building. Inside was warm and dry, a strong contrast to the rain outside. Water dripped from both blondes onto the floor by the entrance. They both collapsed to their butts panting. The puddle beneath them continued to grow. They looked at each other and started to laugh.


“How does it go from such a nice day to suddenly a rainstorm?” Lumine asked through giggles.


“I have no idea,” Barbara responded, “I’m soaked through my shoes.” To emphasize the point, the idol pulled off her flats. Her white pantyhose haphazardly clung to her toes and the soles of her feet. The ball and heel clearly visible through the thin, wet fabric. The outline of her wiggling toes highlighted the sorry state of her soaked footwear. “I’m going to run a bath before we get a cold,” the deaconess explained. 

Lumine nodded. “Sounds good, just gonna take these off,” struggled to pull off her soaking thigh-high boots. They hugged her leg tightly. Slowly, steadily, they came off with a squelch. Lumine peeled off a damp sock, allowing her foot to breathe dry air.

Barbara watched the casual, boyish display intently. Lumine’s lackadaisical attitude contrasted with the slender femininity of her toned legs. The deaconess released a jealous sigh. She caught herself, shook her head, nodded reassurance, and went to go start the bath.

Lumine pulled her other sock off her foot as she watched Barbara walk away. “I’ll be over in a minute,” she called. “Where should I put my socks?”


“Just leave them at the front door, I’ll grab them in a second,” the deaconess responded from across the hall. She opened a door and passed through. 


Lumine paced around the entrance to the cathedral, careful to avoid dripping water across the entire floor. The small puddle that had formed by the front door splashed softly underneath her bare feet. The traveler spread her toes and pitter-pattered them across the cool water. 

Barbara returned shortly. “Bath’s ready. Right this way.” She gestured towards the open door and began to walk. Lumine followed. The adventurer took joy from matching the steps Barbara took, the wet outlines of her stocking feet clearly visible on the cathedral floor. Barbara opened the door to a worn bathroom. The marble countertop was chipped with age. Steam rose from the rippling surface of water in an old metal bath across the room. 

“There’s a towel on the counter. I’ll grab some dry clothes for you to change into.” 


“Thanks, Barbara,” Lumine said. She stepped into the bathroom. Barbara closed the door behind her. 

Lumine looked at herself in the mirror. Water dripped off her hair. It rolled down her face and splashed onto the counter. She reached her arms to her hips and began to tug at her dress. The wet fabric slowly peeled off her damp skin. Lumine pulled it up over her head and lazily tossed it onto the floor in a heap. The warm air graced her now bare skin. The blonde rolled her shoulders twice then stretched. Steam started to fog the mirror. She wrapped her arms behind her as she brought them down. Lumine released the clasp on her plain white bra. She leaned forward to let the set underwear slide off her onto the floor. She then ran her fingers down the thin band of her panties and over her butt. She slowly spread the lacy fabric and stepped out.

Now naked, Lumine stretched her legs a moment, then stepped into the tub. She quickly withdrew her foot as her toes met the hot water. Slowly, she lowered it back down, allowing her skin to adjust to the heat. One leg in. Then a second. She grabbed the sides of the bath and lowered herself into the water. 


Lumine suddenly found herself floating. Waves of water crashed over her head. A weak current spiraled her around. She was pulled underwater. Before she could rationalize what was happening, she acted on instinct. She swam for the shimmering light of the ocean’s surface. She hadn’t had the chance to take a breath before sinking. Her lungs began to burn. When she breached the water, the spent air burst from her lungs. She took deep, greedy breaths. The rippling waves had calmed themselves. Lumine treaded water. She noticed that the normal salty taste of the ocean wasn’t on her lips, that the water was hot. Lumine’s confusion grew when she looked up. Rather than the blue sky she was expecting, aged timber beams and pressed stone formed an impossibly high ceiling. She looked around. A great grey wall cast a wide shadow across the edge of the ocean. On the opposite side was a matching wall. The scenery was eerily reminiscent of the bathtub she had just been stepping into. 

“Wait!” She thought to herself. Panic began to race through her mind. “I was stepping into the bath. How am I in an ocean? Or… no.” Her brain quickly processed the situation she now found herself in. “Oh no no no no no. That’s… that’s impossible. I can’t have…” Lumine spun in the water. Her eyes grew wide with realization: she was indeed still in the bath; she had somehow been shrunk. The now tiny girl wasn’t given more time to process what had happened to her. The loud sound of a door hinge creaking instantly dominated her attention.



Barbara had spent a minute pacing outside the bathroom hyping herself up. She was holding a pair of clothes for her bathing friend to change into. Barbara herself had changed into an old one-piece blue swimsuit. It was the only piece of water-adjacent clothing she had. She had definitely outgrown it. The fabric dug tightly into her soft skin, accentuating the slender curve of her stomach. What had once modestly covered her chest now left a clear space exposing her shallow cleavage. She reached back to adjust the line that dug dangerously into her soft butt with every step.

“Come on, Barbara. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” she reassured herself. “We’re just going to put the clothes on the counter and offer to wash her hair. There’s no need to be embarrassed at all.” The image of Lumine’s naked body in the bath flashed in her mind. A harsh blush came over the deaconess’s face. “We’re both girls. It’s okay.” She looked down at her slender body. “Ahhhhhhh, then why do I feel the need to wear this swimsuit?” Barbara shook her head. “Alright, girl, act natural. On three. One. Two. Three.”

Barbara burst open the door. “I brought you some clothes, Lum…” The deaconess blinked twice. “...ine?” She blinked again. The traveler wasn’t even there. Barbara looked around the room confused. Lumine’s clothes weren’t there either. The towel was still on the counter. She stepped inside, looked around again. Nothing. No sign of the adventurer.

Barbara put the clothes on the counter like she said she would. Maybe Lumine had gone to the bathroom? The deaconess made for the door, intent on checking. She caught a glance at herself in the mirror, realized just how revealing her tight swimsuit was. Barbara’s face went red. The tops of her breasts were clearly exposed. The indented outline of her navel was obvious from the swimsuit pulling on her stomach. There was no way she was going to wander around the cathedral looking for Lumine dressed like this. The deaconess spun on her heel. A gesture, that, unbeknownst to her, ground Lumine’s shrunken dress to dust against the bathroom floor. The tiny scrap of fabric completely undetectable by the relatively titanic deaconess. Barbara decided to wait here in the bath. Surely Lumine would come back. She gingerly lowered her foot into the warm bath, sending ripples across the water. Her second leg followed suit, and Barbara lowered herself into the tub.



Lumine could hardly recognize Barbara’s booming voice as the door squeaked open. The powerful call hurt her tiny ears. She reflexively covered the side of her head with her hands. The result was a lack of active struggle against the depths of the bath. Lumine sank underneath the water again. The waves began to reverberate around her. Each pace taken by the now colossal deaconess sent a tremor through the bathwater. Lumine released her ears and swam back to the surface. She caught a glimpse of the giantess’s face over the wall of the tub. Then a leg rose up. Barbara’s enormous foot came splashing down into the oceanic bath. The rippling waves battered Lumine, threatening to pull her in. Barbara’s leg was more than a hundred meters long. With that step, Barbara’s gargantuan body was brought forward over the edge of the bathtub. Half of Lumine’s vision was blocked by the squishy underside of the deaconess’s thigh. She towered up into the wood-stone sky. At this scale, she was easily larger than the cathedral itself. Barbara’s second enormous leg entered the bath. This time, Lumine was unable to resist being dragged underneath the waves. She struggled to the surface of the water. The light was now blocked by Barbara’s great, looming shadow. Lumine reached the air. She drew deep breaths and looked up. Her eyes filled with horror.

Lumine’s entire field of vision was taken by the mix of blue and skin-tone of Barbara’s enormous butt descending towards her. The deaconess’s swimsuit dug deep intents into her cheeks, hinting at their softness. Lumine was paralyzed with fear. The blue fabric of the swimsuit slammed into her. She was pulled terribly deep below the surface of the water. Her ears felt like they were being crushed by the pressure. Barbara’s soft butt continued until it pressed gently againsts the bottom of the bath. The shrunken blonde struggled desperately to get out from underneath the enormous girl. She was pressed within the folds of the swimsuit between Barbara’s soft cheeks. Her lungs were burning, desperate for air. The task was completely impossible for the tiny girl. It was a miracle she wasn’t crushed, surely she was going to drown. 

Barbara felt her swimsuit dig uncomfortably deep into her butt. She adjusted herself in the bathtub and pulled the fabric tight. Lumine still wasn’t back, and the water was cooling down. The deaconess released a sigh of disappointment: all the courage she had worked up over nothing. “I need a new bathing suit” she thought as she leaned back, sinking her torso into the water.

Lumine was suddenly released from her prison. She rolled forward along the underside of the giantess. The current randomly whipped the tiny girl around as Barbara moved through the water. The air burst from her lungs; darkness overtook her, and she passed out.

Lumine awoke on a soft, blue island. She coughed water as she crawled forward. The ground was unsteady and sank beneath her feet. She was still out of it, unsure where she was or what was going on. Rippling water gently rose up and down on the shoreline, a constant threat of swamping the entire island. Lumine slowly got her bearings. She shook the fog from her head and looked around. Surrounding her was the Barbara archipelago. The gigantic girl was lazily floating on her back, her feet planted on the tub’s floor to stabilize. Her powerful, wide thighs consisted of the largest islands. Between them was a series of intertidal zones - the flat line of her stomach surfacing and submerging as the water rippled across it. Lumine was atop one of the girl’s modest breasts. Beyond that was the tangled mess of Barbara’s hair, floating on the water’s surface, and her head. The gigantic girl’s soft face was blocked by her chin. 

Just as she was starting to recover, the giantess began to move. Her body pulled back and began to rise. Lumine clung to the building-sized breast beneath her, desperate to not fall back into the ocean that had nearly claimed her. Her hands grappled the thickly woven threads of Barbara’s swimsuit. She screamed as she was lifted into the air along with Barbara’s body. 


The giantess finished shifting backwards and came to a sit. She spread her legs along the bottom of the bath. She pressed her back into the end of the tub. She tilted her head back and looked at the ceiling. It had been 20 minutes, where was Lumine? She pulled her legs up to hug her knees. She had just wanted to do something nice for the adventurer. Lumine’s cool smiling face flashed through her mind. She blushed and buried her head into her knees.


Lumine was being squished between Barbara’s breast and thigh. Both soft walls morphed around her tiny body, completely surrounding her. She drew breaths through the thick swimsuit in front of her. Barbara’s booming heartbeat was picking up pace. The scent radiating from the massive leg started to overwhelm the tiny girl. She smelled of flowers. The feminine aroma suited the deaconess. In any other situation it would have been pleasant. Now, its ability to completely dominate Lumine served as a reminder of the huge difference in scale between them. 

Barbara’s thigh suddenly pulled away. Lumine was plastered to the girl’s wet skin. Her vision inverted as the giantess stood up. The shrunken girl hung dangerously over the water. Water tension keeping her stuck to Barbara’s soft skin was the only thing keeping her from plummeting back into the oceanic bath. Removed her other leg from the bath. As her foot came down, her entire body shook. Barbara’s jiggling thigh threatened to release its shrunken captive. A second step, the leg she was stuck to, saved her from plummeting into the bathtub. 


Barbara was a mix of disappointed and concerned. She had worked so hard to build the courage to enter the bath and for no reward. Now, Lumine was missing somewhere. She looked at her body with a sigh. Nothing more to do but get changed and look for her friend. Barbara grabbed the towel and placed it on the ground to catch the dripping water as she began to undress.

Lumine looked up past her body to the giantess that loomed over her. Her vision was completely blocked by Barbara’s swimsuit bearing down on her. The titaness was undressing! The shadow of the one-piece engulfed the tiny girl as it curled downwards. It peeled off Barbara’s breasts, her tummy, her hips, and flipped around the shrunken girl. The bottom edge began to slide down the deaconess’s thigh as she pulled it lower. The thick fabric crashed into the tiny girl and ripped her off the thigh. She fell into the looping fold underneath her. Barbara took a tender step out of the leg holes. Her foot made contact and released the shrunken girl trapped inside the bundling swimsuit. 

Lumine was now in freefall. She plummeted to the towel on the floor. She landed on a fold and came down softly, the whirling fabric absorbing the force of her fall. She was on her back. White towel rose to either side, above was the full towering majesty of Barbara’s naked body, and, more pressing for the shrunken girl, her gigantic foot. 

Lumine scrambled to and began to run. Her leg caught on the threads of the towel and she fell over. She lay in the shadow of the deaconess’s foot. Lumine curled up, braced herself. Nothing. She had managed to fall underneath the foot shallow arch. Lumine’s heart was racing. She breathed a sigh of relief. The scent of Barbara’s soap permeated from the soft, fleshy roof above her. 

Barbara lifted her other foot and pulled her swimsuit off. She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, taking in her slim, naked body. A sad look crept across her face. The idol gave herself 20 seconds to be upset. Then she nodded. With a start she twisted her face into a smile. She stepped off the towel and hoisted it up to dry her hair. She dried her neck, her armpits, her breasts, and continued downwards. Her stomach, her butt, her thighs, her calves. Finally, Barbara dried the top of her feet and the tips of her toes. She placed the towel back on the counter and began to dress in the spare clothes.


Lumine was caught up inside the towel and Barbara dragged it high into the sky. She tumbled and spun through the rough folds before slamming into the warm wall of Barbara’s skin. The tiny girl was dragged violently all across the giantess’s body. The subtle differences in the softness and elasticity of the deaconess’s skin was heightened for the miniscule traveller. The rough bumps of the collarbone, the deep warmth of her armpit, the soft squish of breasts. Barbara’s stomach was flat and smooth. Lumine felt her body big deep into the deaconess’s butt. The flesh here was surprisingly firm. She was rolled along Barbara’s behind onto the underside of her soft thighs. The deep, soft leg wrapped around her again. She was pulled to the top, and down over the deaconess’s knee. Along her calf. 

Lumine was released from her prison as the towel folded outward between Barbara’s slender toes. The moment of freedom was immediately snuffed by the toe opposite her slamming back. The shrunken girl was now trapped between the deaconess’s big toe and index toe. She struggled against the firm flesh that pressed her from both sides. The effort was futile.

The tiny girl was lifted upwards slightly upwards as Barbara put on her white sock. She was now completely trapped with the deaconess’s powerful toes. The air was still slightly damp from the imperfect job Barbara had done drying herself. The bathwater was slowly evaporating and filling space. The scent of her soap was even more powerful than beneath the foot’s arch earlier. The sweet smelling prison was impossible to escape.



Barbara finished getting dressed and began the search for her friend. She asked around the cathedral. No one had seen Lumine leave. It would be absurd for her to go back out in the heavy downpour. The deaconess eventually realized her search was hopeless. It was getting late. Defeated, Barbara walked back to her room, clearly moping. She released a sigh as she sat on her bed. The idol peeled the socks off her feet and threw them in a pile on the floor. Her dress followed. The girl lay down and fell asleep.



Lumine’s experience inside Barbara’s sock got worse over time. The massive toes surrounding her rubbed back and forth as the deaconess walked around searching for her. The vertigo of rising and falling with footsteps churned her stomach. And, slowly, the giantess began to release small drops of sweat. The soft smell of soap was gradually replaced with warm salty water. Lumine was lucky it was a cold day. If it were summer the foot would be unbearable. 

Relief came as Barbara peeled the sock off. Lumine was casually tossed to the floor. She was exhausted and beaten. She simply lay inside the sock, happy to be free from between her friend’s toes. The exhaustion overtook her, and drifted off to sleep.



Lumine awoke to her shoulder being shaken violently. Someone was calling her name. “Lumine. Lumine. Wake up. I don’t know what’s going on. Please wake up.” A sudden splash of cold water hit her face, shocking the adventurer awake. She was butt naked on the floor. Barbara was crouching over her. The two girls locked eyes. Both their faces became hot with blood. Lumine screamed, reflexively covering herself. 

This would be a long explanation.


Chapter End Notes:

I was sadly busy and missed posting this on Barbara's birthday. I've been wanting to do a story with her in the sparkling summer alternative outfit but felt that it would end up overlapping too much with the Yoimiya story. This was a nice alternative imo. 


Upon posting, I think this is my best story so far. I'm happy with the pacing and variety of the interactions within the theme. My only real problem was not being able to find a way to fit the feet part into the bath-scene proper. Barbara's feet are really cute and look super soft so I can't help but want to write about them. I guess that's the trade I make.

There probably won't be many more stories in the series after this one. Life has been busy with the new job and I've already covered a lot of the Genshin girls I really like in ways that I'm happy with. We'll see though. At most there'll be two or three more, with maybe a special finale where Lumine grows rather than shrinks.