- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mona, short on cash with rent due in just a few days, takes on a job at a shady business. What she didn't expect was to be treated as a goddess by her now-shrunken friend Lumine. And, as it turns out, Mona likes that power that comes with the role. 


Contains: finger play, feet, butt crushing, and a mutually beneficial size relationship.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mona opened her coinpurse for the umptenth time that day - still empty. This was going to be a problem. She had rent due in two days and absolutely no money to her name. She had blown her previous paycheque on books again. There was no way the landlord would let her pay rent late again like last month. Or the month before. Or the month before that. She had to get some money and she had to get it today. For a moment, the thought flashed in her mind of using her astronomy for fortune telling. The hydromancer shook her head. She’d rather lose her house then back down on her dedication to keeping her art pure of material influence. 

Mona walked up to her bookshelf. She pulled a tome off the shelf near the bottom and opened it. Inside was an empty space where the pages should have been: her emergency funds, or, lack of emergency funds, were supposed to be kept hidden here. They had been spent weeks ago and Mona had failed to actually replenish them. She cursed her carelessness. Well, nothing to gain from standing around at home all evening. 

If there was no money at home, she’d have to work for it. Surely the assistance of the Great Astrologist Mona Megistus would be in high demand. Earning a month’s rent in two days was a simple task for a woman as great as she. The hydromancer left her apartment with a confident spring in her step. This would be easy.


It had been an hour. Mona let out a sigh and collapsed against a wall, defeated. She had earned exactly nothing. It was getting dark, she was hungry, and she was still flat broke. The astrologist pulled her knees up to her face and gave them a hug. The sudden gust of wind heightened the cold evening air. Mona shivered, then recoiled. A piece of paper blown by the chilly current swooped upwards under her hat and hit the side of her head. Mona’s shallow depression turned to annoyance. She angrily grabbed the paper. She whipped it around to hold it in both her hands and went to rip it to shreds. Two words at the top of the page in bold red caught her eye before she tore the scrap: “Help Wanted!”

Mona scrambled to her feet, desperately clutching the paper so as to not lose it. The message was barely legible in the dim light of the setting sun: “Help Wanted! Confident women with people pleasing skills. Same day pay available! The building behind the Cat’s Tail! Apply now!”

Mona scowled. She didn’t need divination to know this was shady. Only someone desperate would fall for something… like… this… The astrologer hung her head in shame. She was desperate. Was she really going to go through with this? Mona couldn’t see any other choice. Begrudgingly, she checked the location again, and began to walk.


Mona arrived at the building as night fell. A woman she hadn’t seen before was standing outside, gesturing to a passerby to come in. The stranger walked past down the alley as Mona approached the woman.


“Hello. I heard you were looking for work. I’ve come to-”


“Oh perfect, we needed someone tonight. One of the girls called in sick.” The woman grabbed Mona by the wrist and began to lead her inside. “You can wait here. A client will be on their way shortly. Just do what they ask for and you’ll be fine.” Mona was shoved into a room at the end of a short hallway. The woman slammed the door behind her.

Inside was a well-furnished bedroom. Equipped with a dressing mirror, wardrobe, queen bed, and work desk. Mona was still in shock from the complete lack of a hiring or vetting process. This was even more shady than she had thought. Still, she needed the money. 

Rather than block the doorway, Mona investigated the room. Save for the lack of bookshelves, this room would be perfect to do her work. The large oak desk was equipped with drawers and a cupboard. The wardrobe had ornately carved designs woven on the sides. Mona amused herself for a moment by checking herself out in the tall mirror beside the wardrobe. She completed her circuit of the room at the bed. With nothing else to do, she spun and flopped down onto the deep, soft fabric. The plush sheets gently brushed against her skin. This bed was amazingly comfortable. If she wasn’t in such a strange situation she’d have fallen asleep instantly. The Astrologist kicked off her high heels, her slightly sore feet enjoying the freedom. At least she’d be comfortable while she waited. 


The door opened a few minutes later. Mona, enjoying the softness of the bed, lazily turned her head to see who was entering the room. The hostess from earlier stepped inside and announced that the client was just signing in. The woman walked over to Mona and handed a device over. “Don’t press any of those buttons until the client is ready, okay hun? After that it’s up to you. Mona inspected the device as the woman walked away. As she said, there was a number of buttons. Next to them were a variety of fractions: 1/1, ½, ¼, 1/10, 1/20, 1/50 and 1/100. The astrologist was at a complete loss as to the function of the device. 

Mona craned her head up when the door opened. Into the room stepped a familiar blonde adventurer. 

Lumine’s face froze when she entered the room as saw Mona standing next to the bed holding the shrinking device. The blonde stood slack-jawed in the entryway. Slowly, a harsh blush of embarrassment came onto her face. She moved to close the door, but Mona caught her wrist and pulled her inside. 

“L-Lumine?” the astrologist questioned “What are you doing here? Surely you don’t need to come to a shady place like this for money.”
Lumine felt like she was about to cry. This was the only place in Teyvat she could live out her secret shrinking fantasies, and now Mona knew all about it.


“Lumine? Are you listening to me? I asked what you were doing here.”


The blonde finally realized how lucky she was. Mona had no idea what this place specialized in. She could play this off as a mistake and no one would know. “Ahhh, oh. Sorry Mona, I think I walked into the wrong room.” The blonde turned to walk away. “I’ll just be going nohhhhhhh—-” At that same moment, Mona reached out to grab Lumine’s wrist again. In the process, the astrologist had dropped the device she was holding. It tumbled to the floor and landed face-down. The 1/20 button hit Mona’s toe, and was pressed down into its slot. 


Lumine’s clothes toppled to the ground in a messy pile. Mona was completely unaware that the adventurer had just been shrunk to 1/20th her size, a mere 8cm tall. The hydromancer stood still in shock at the vanishing of her friend. She looked at the pile of clothes. Strangely, they were rustling. The astrologist bent down and picked up the dress Lumine had been wearing. She didn’t even notice the tiny girl that had fallen to the floor.


The familiar sensation of shrinking sent a shiver of pleasure coursing through Lumine’s body as she disappeared into her dress. The now tiny girl took a moment to calm her urges before beginning the attempt to escape from the tangled layers of fabric. Suddenly, the world unfurled upwards. Lumine was caught in a fold. Her mind went hazy from the sudden vertigo of being tossed around. She tumbled through her dress and eventually came out the bottom. The adventurer hit the carpeted ground with a soft bounce, landing between her now discarded panties and Mona’s enormous foot. The outline of the astronomer’s slender toes through the black fabric of her pantyhose excited the shrunken blonde. She wanted to be crushed underneath the massive girl that towered above. Lumine shook her head, attempting to erase the thought. She couldn’t. Not with a friend. The adventurer tilted her head upwards, Mona’s long slender legs curved outwards into shapely hips. The excellent figure of the giantess’s butt was plain to see through the gap between her legs. The rest of her 30 meter tall body was blocked from Lumine’s sight by the dress. 

A mix of desire and logic made the shrunken girl move towards Mona’s foot. Lumine wanted to press herself into the sweaty pantyhose, but she also needed to get Mona’s attention. Suddenly, the foot was upon her. Mona had unconsciously taken a slight step forward. The giantess’s toes slammed into Lumine’s head, knocking the tiny girl onto her back. The foot came down on top of her. She released a pitiful moan. Her head lay pinned below Mona’s big toe, her body beneath the ball of the foot. Desire momentarily replaced reason. The crushing pressure of the giantess’s soft foot felt fantastic. The shrunken girl stuck her tongue out, gave the damp fabric above her a lick. She savored the sweet, salty taste of Mona’s sweat.


The sexual joy only lasted a moment. Mona lifted her foot in reaction to feeling she had stepped on something. The giantess immediately recognized the doll-sized traveller on the ground. Panic filled her mind. She had just crushed her friend! Mona bent down, picked up the tiny girl. Questions raced through her mind as she brought Lumine to her face. The question of safety vanished with a sigh of relief when she noticed that Lumine was not just alive, but moving and conscious. The astrologist began to stammer out her confusions: “Are you okay? Why are you so small? What’s going on?”

Lumine choked out a reply “Device. Hit 1/1. I’ll explain.” It was a struggle not to moan between the words. Mona’s powerful pinky had forcefully spread her legs. The blonde felt weak compared to the giantess’s soft, slender fingers that were crushing her in a tight grip. She wanted Mona to keep treating her so roughly. The astrologist’s skin felt amazing as it brushed against Lumine’s tiny naked body.

Mona fumbled around looking for the device she had dropped earlier. In her haste, she had accidentally tightened her grip on the miniature girl in her hand. Her pinky dug into Lumine’s exposed crotch, forcing the tiny girl to release a weak moan, completely inaudible to the distracted giantess. 


She found the remote under Lumine’s bra. She pressed the button Lumine had told her to. In an instant, the blonde was standing naked at full size in front of her. Both girls turned around, their faces flushed. Lumine silently put her clothes back on. “Okay, dressed now.” They both turned back around. They went to sit down on the bed.


Both girls spoke at the same time “What are…?” “What are…?” “You…” “You…” They paused


Mona spoke first: “What’s going on here? Why were… why were you tiny?”


Lumine sighed, she couldn’t really hide her proclivities anymore. “Please don’t tell anyone, okay? It’s embarrassing. I uhhh… I have a shrinking fetish.” 


Mona blinked twice. She had no idea how to respond. 


Lumine’s face flushed with embarrassment. She stammered out “Well don’t just sit there. Say something. Why are you here?”


Mona, seeing her friend’s embarrassment at having to reveal something she didn’t want to, decided to do the same. “Don’t laugh. I needed money to pay rent. I had no idea what this place was. I was just desperate.” The astrologist's red face revealed her own embarrassment. 


 “Well, huh. Rather than judgement, wanna help each other out? Lumine suggested. She remembered the feeling of being squished beneath Mona’s foot. She wanted more.


“What exactly do you mean by that?” Mona asked. If it meant that Lumine would help cover rent, she’d be willing to take it, just this once. 


“I could help cover your rent this month and you could, uhhh, shrink me and play with me.” Lumine’s voice inflected upwards to produce a questioning tone.


Mona hesitated. She wasn’t sure if this was something she should do. Shrink her friend? Play with her? What would that entail? She thought back to her empty coin purse. The pressure of money was more powerful than her doubts about doing this. “Uhhhh, what would you want me to do?”


“You could, I don’t know, step on me, sit on me, anything really.”


Mona blinked at her friend. The thought of a miniature Lumine being pressed underneath her butt was… oddly enticing; she’d be so powerful. The astologist’s heartbeat picked up pace. “Okay, I guess I could try it. I’m guessing I just…” She absentmindedly reached for the device on the bed next to her. “...press one of these buttons.” Without waiting for Lumine to respond, Mona pressed the 1/50 button on the device. Lumine’s dress fell limp on the bed, entrapping its now-miniscule owner for the second time that night.



Lumine released a moan as her dress collapsed around her. She could tell she was smaller than last time. She hadn’t expected Mona to take such a strong lead. The absolutely massive scale that the hydromancer must be now excited the tiny girl. The mountain of cloth shifted around her. Lumine tumbled through her dress. She landed softly on the bed beneath the left cup of her bra. Slowly she got onto her knees and crawled out into the open air.

Mona shook the dress to make sure that Lumine wasn’t still inside before tossing it away. She had surprised herself by pressing one of the buttons on the shrinking device and now had no idea what to do. Her eyes caught sight of the tiny girl climbing out of her bra. Mona hadn’t realized just how small Lumine would be. The adventurer was hardly 3cm tall. If she didn’t know the situation, the astrologist would have assumed it was a bug. She bent over top of the tiny girl and put her hand down. Her slender fingers fell around the blonde.

Lumine looked up to see Mona’s enormous hand crashing down on her. The bed sunk out from under her as the powerful digits pushed downwards. Lumine lost her balance, she rolled and slammed into the hard joint of Mona’s middle finger. She shook her head as the giantess giggled above her. 


“It’s really cute how small you are,” Mona explained her amusement. She shifted her hand to press Lumine underneath the finger she had rolled into. “You fit underneath my finger,” the tone of her voice shifted to one of authority. “Now be a good little toy and clean your owner’s finger.” She was surprised by how fun controlling the tiny girl was.


Lumine was surprised by how quickly Mona was taking to being a giantess. She readily obeyed her command. The weight of the enormous girl’s finger on top of her felt great. The blonde reached her tiny arms around the large digit. She opened her mouth and began to lick. Her tongue slid into the crags and ridges of Mona’s fingerprint. The giantess’s soft skin was flavored by the tinge of natural oils and strawberry soap. Lumine’s desire to please overtook her reservations about doing this with a friend. She began to arch her back and push with her legs, rubbing her body against the mighty digit. She let out pitiful moans between licks as she pleasured herself with Mona’s finger.


The giantess was equal parts concerned and excited. She hadn’t expected how readily Lumine would begin to get off on her finger. At the same time, having a tiny girl devout her entire body to a mere finger made Mona feel extremely powerful. She could do whatever she wanted and Lumine would have no way of stopping her. In the end, the feeling of power won out in her mind. If Lumine wanted to be made a slave, she’d make her a slave. 

Mona stood up, crushing the tiny girl even further into the bed. Slowly, she brought her hand up to her face. Lumine desperately clung to her middle finger. Loudly, Mona gave her declaration. “Since I am a kind goddess, I have decided to reward your devotion. You shall be given the honour of being my seat cushion.”


Lumine shuddered with anticipation as her horny brain processed the exact meaning of Mona’s words. The speed that the giantess had taken to her role invigorated the tiny girl’s desire. The world shook as her goddess strode across the room. She felt the world tilt. Suddenly she was pushed into a hard wooden surface. The crushing pressure of Mona’s finger forced a moan from her mouth. Slowly, the finger pulled backwards. Lumine was scrapped off onto the seat of an ornate wooden chair. 

For the first time, Lumine got a full view of Mona. The beautiful girl towered more than 70 meters above her. Lumine eyes worked their way up the giantess’s thighs. They locked onto her swaying hips. Mona was slowly turning around. The hand she was just clinging to worked its way to the astrologist’s rotund behind. Lumine licked her lips, saliva pooled in her mouth, forcing her to swallow. Mona’s fingers dug into her butt. The deep flesh recoiled as she let go. Slowly, Mona began to sit. Lumine reached her hands upwards to welcome the reward for her devotion to her goddess. 

Mona’s left cheek came down on her softly. The thin fabric of her pantyhose wrapped around Lumine’s miniscule body. The weight gradually increased. Lumine gasped out a moan as the horizon-spanning butt crushed her into the chair. She took greedy breaths through the soft black fabric. She thick smell of Mona’s soap filled what little air was left. In the last moment she could still move, Lumine brought a hand to her crotch. She shoved two fingers deep inside her. A pitiful moan escaped her mouth. At that same moment, Mona’s full weight finished settling on top of her. The immense pressure of the giantess’s soft butt was addicting. Lumine writhed in the pleasure of being reduced to a mere seat for a gigantic goddess. 

Then Mona began to grind her butt into the seat. Lumine’s entire body sparked with the pleasure of being rubbed underneath the colossal rear. She entered the throes of orgasm, her mind reduced to a mess of desire for the flesh grinding her to dust. As her orgasm died down, a moment of clarity came over her: she wanted to be Mona’s plaything forever. Her rational mind affirmed the sentiment. Mona was the perfect goddess, soft, beautiful, haughty, but sensitive. When this was over, she was going to beg Mona to keep her.


Mona had fully awakened to her desire to hold power over this pathetic girl trapped beneath her. She crossed her legs, sank deeper into the hard chair. She couldn’t even feel the insignificant insect being crushed by her butt, it was the knowledge that she was trapped there, completely at the mercy of a greater will, that lit a fire inside the giantess. Mona squirmed in the chair, accidentally grinding her slave against the hardwood. An evil thought crossed her mind for a moment: she could keep Lumine like this. Take her home and use her as a toy forever. Surely the adventurer would be happy with her fate as Mona’s tiny plaything. Plus, it wouldn’t hurt to have a toy to take the edge off after the stress of research. Lumine was powerless to stop her. Mona had no idea that Lumine wanted it to happen as well.

Mona decided against doing it. She’d play with her shrunken servant a bit more before returning her to normal. It wasn’t her place to steal away Lumine’s life. She stood up and turned around. Slowly, she bent over the chair and gazed upon the naked mess that was Lumine. She couldn’t make out the tiny girl’s expression, but it was clear from her hand position that she had been enjoying herself. Mona decided to feign anger. With a powerful voice, she boomed her judgement. “Rather than worship the body of your goddess, you have defiled yourself.  You shall be sentenced to worshiping at my feet until you have paid your recompense.”


Lumine watched in delight as Mona lifted her foot high into the air. The outline of her sexy toes came crashing down atop the tiny girl. The sudden force of being stomped into the chair forced the air from Lumine’s tiny lungs. She gasped for breath between the thin, damp fabric of Mona’s pantyhose. Before she could recover, Mona’s toes curled around her. Lumine was wrapped in a miasma of salty air and she was pulled from the chair. The soft weaves rubbed every millimeter of her body. The tiny girl released a soft moan, the taste of Mona’s sweat filled her mouth. The giantess spun on her other foot. Lumine’s new prison was lowered to the ground. The toes gripping her spread. Lumine fell onto a sloped, rubbery surface. She rolled down the slope and was suddenly in a shadow. She hit a hard wall with a thud. 

The daze wore off in time for her to realize that she was in the toe-end of Mona’s high heel shoe. Mona’s voice boomed through the air. “Be grateful you have been given this chance to repent. Worship the feet of your goddess and you may yet earn forgiveness.” The light dimmed, went out. The shadow of Mona’s foot entering the shoe completely blocked Lumine’s vision of the outside world. The gargantuan toes inched towards their eager attendant. Lumine was ready to earn her forgiveness. The soft fabric that wrapped the slender digits pressed into her. Lumine’s back was pushed into the wall of the shoe. The space grew tight. She was trapped at the front of Mona’s big toe.

Lumine worked with the fervor of a zealot. She used her entire body to ride the toe. Mona’s sweat covered her body. The entire atmosphere inside the shoe was filled with her sweet scent. The tiny girl sucked thick sweat from the damp pantyhose in front of her. The motion of her worship made her slowly slip downwards. She felt herself pulled underneath the giant toe. She wanted nothing more than to devote herself to pleasing Mona’s foot. Every thrust of her hips forced a moan through her salt-encrusted lips. Rather than pleasuring herself, she was determined to get off using the body of her goddess. As her excitement mounted, she screamed her devotion. She rode the waves of the best orgasm of her life into exhaustion, and passed out.


Mona felt the tiny girl trapped in her shoe go limp. She was satisfied that Lumine had gotten her enjoyment. She withdrew her foot from the shoe. Upon inspection, she noticed the disheveled state of the pantyhose at her toe. Lumine’s tiny body had done solid work to them. She put her foot back down and bent over to pick up her shoe. She tilted it to dump the blonde onto her hand. Her naked body was so small and vulnerable. Mona bent her head down and gave the unconscious girl a kiss. She carried her slave over to the bed and gently placed her on it. Mona grabbed the shrinking device and hit the 1/1 button. Lumine shot up back to her normal size. The red skin from being rubbed against Mona’s toe was clearly visible at a normal scale. She was sleeping peacefully. Mona pulled back the covers of the bed and tucked Lumine in. They’d discuss what to do next when she woke up.




Mona was reading a new book for her research in her apartment. The material gave an interesting insight into the relationship between the constellations and people who received visions. Beneath her but was the tiny worshiper she had adopted a week ago. It was nice knowing that even while working, she had someone that recognized how amazing she was.

Lumine was pressed up against the skin of Mona's rear. She stuck her tongue out to lick the soft flesh. This was heaven. She had always wanted to be the toy of a goddess, and Mona made a fantastic master.


Chapter End Notes:

It was only a matter of time before I wrote a story involving Mona and her renowned behind. Overall I'm pretty happy with this one. I think that making the shrinking consensual and having the giantess be the one that was hesitant gave the story a much lighter tone that I enjoyed. If I ever do another series I'll definitely use this dynamic again.


Between the publishing of this chapter and the previous one, this became the most read Genshin story on the site, which I never imagined would happen. It's honestly a very strange feeling.