- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lisa enjoys having power over those around her. But when she discovers the ability to shrink a certain traveler, her desire to tease goes further than she thought it would.


Contains: humiliation, breasts, insertion, and very brief mouth play. Fully aware. 

“And to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit today?” Lisa spoke softly upon seeing Lumine walk into the library. 


“Hey Lisa! I’m here to find a… ahhh!.”


Surprise overtook the blonde as Lisa embraced her. Her face plummeted downwards, guided by the gentle touch of the older woman’s hands. Lumine’s slender lips kissed the golden of Lisa’s dress while her nose was buried deep between sweet smelling breasts. The brunette slowly lowered a hand down to Lumine’s shoulder blades and pulled the blonde tight. The other hand caressed her silky hair. “No shouting in the library sweetie,” the older woman whispered into Lumine’s ear. Her warm breath tickled the girl’s cheeks; the tender motherliness made the adventure’s face flush bright red. 


Lumine took a moment to break the spell of embarrassment that had been cast over her. “Yes, ma’am,” she mumbled. Her words muffled through the top of Lisa’s dress to become barely audible. 


“That’s a good girl.” Lisa gave her another pet. “Now, tell me what it is you’re looking for.” She let the blonde go. Lisa looked down at Lumine. The traveller had grown a bit since she had last visited the Mondstadt library. She had gained another inch. Lisa lamented for a moment. It became so much harder to tease cuties once they had grown up. It was better while they were shorter than her. Lumine becoming an adult would be a blow to future fun. However, her expression remained flat and serious. Being hard to read was a skill that made Lisa’s play all the more effective.


Lumine, used to being teased by the older woman, was unable to detect any change in emotion. She recounted, in a hushed voice so as to not provoke reprimand, a legend she had wanted to research. “I heard at the adventurer’s guild that in the mountains North of Mondstadt there used to be a race of giants. They hoarded treasure deep in caves. Unfortunately, I couldn't find much more information about it, so I was curious if any books here related to a legend like that. Would you happen to know?”


Lisa pondered a moment, her hand drawn up towards her chin. Closed her eyes. Giants. Treasure. Caves. Giants. Her mind wandered for a moment. What would it be like to be a giant? Pictures flashed behind Lisa’s eyes. How small everyone would look to her. How easy they would be to play with if they were the size of children compared to her. Or better yet, dolls. The librarian betrayed her pleasure with a smirk. The thought of teasing cute, tiny humans was oddly appealing. 

With a start she shook the thought off. It was impossible. Lisa forced her mind to return to the task at hand. Mountains. Treasure. Giants. She smiled again at that thought. Then it dawned on her that something fit. “I recall  something like that” she thought aloud, “now what was it called?” Lisa’s mind worked through the problem. The memory was old and hazy. She tried to go back to her last memory of it. Suddenly her mind clicked. It was a children’s book. A name she couldn’t recall. A tale of adventurers going off to fight giants. If she had a copy, it would be in her personal library, rather than the Mondstadt study. “There’s a children’s book I remember that fits. I might have a copy at home if you want a place to start.” The woman stepped forward and hooked a finger under Lumine’s chin. She whispered, with a soothing mature voice, “you can spend the night if you want.”

Lumine’s face went red at the thought of spending a night alone with Lisa. She swallowed and gave a curt nod. Seeing her remark had the intended result, the woman gave a chuckle. She pulled back, turned with a wave. “I’m off work in two hours. Come back and we can walk over together.” Lumine simply nodded again.


The sun was beginning to set by the time the library had closed. Lisa was standing outside, hand on one hip and the other hand holding her hat in the chill winter breeze. She saw blonde hair crest the stairs by the library, followed quickly by Lumine’s face, shoulders. Lisa took the angle in, having the blonde’s vision be level with her knees, looking down at her, felt good. An excited smile curled across Lisa’s lips. She walked over to the traveller. “Perfect timing.” 

Lumine had yet to reach the top of the stairs, her eyes level with the woman’s full breasts. Lisa stood over her, an enticing smile on her face. The blonde gulped, suddenly unsure if being alone with Lisa was a good idea. Before she could choose, the brunette bent down, her deep cleavage momentarily exposed as she took Lumine’s hand. “It’s cold outside, cutie. Keep me warm will you?” She began to walk, guiding Lumine towards the house. Hand in hand they made their way through the cold streets. Lisa smiling and Lumine slightly blushing.


They arrived just after the sun had set. Darkness clouded the narrow alley that fronted Lisa’s apartment. The woman produced a key from her pocket and turned. Inside it was cold and dark. Lisa flipped a light. The room was lightly furnished, a reading chair sat against the back wall next to a fireplace. A coffee table centered the room. A bookshelf lined the side wall adjacent to a door. Lisa brought Lumine inside. “Take a seat cutie.” She gestured to the reading chair. The blonde did as she was told. Lisa made her way to the book shelf, she searched back and forth until she found the book. Its cover depicted a man, sword drawn, facing down a giant in the mountains, with a lightning flash illuminating the scene. The title “Giant’s Rise” was in bold white letters. Lisa handed the book to Lumine. “I’ll start a fire,” the woman said. She had bundled paper in the fireplace. It was easy to light with a match. 


Lumine began to read the book. A story of fighting against something so much greater in size felt strangely nostalgic. Lisa looked at her from the fireplace. Her thoughts drifted back to being a giant. Playing with the tiny people as she saw fit. She recalled the inch that Lumine had gained; resented it. Her eyes bore into the girl. She willed the inch away. For the traveller to become smaller.


Lumine suddenly felt her clothes get looser. The dress, usually quite snug, dropped slightly. She looked around the room, mentally checked herself. Everything seemed fine. The girl chalked it up to the chair pulling on something. The skirt of her dress bunching up unexpectedly. She drove the feeling out of her mind, returned to the book. She didn’t notice the slimmest expression of excitement on the librarian’s face.


Lisa was momentarily taken aback by what she had just witnessed. Lumine had shrunk. She was sure of it. The girl’s clothes were looser, if only slightly. The woman composed herself. Lumine hadn’t seemed to take full notice of what had happened. Lisa contemplated for a second. Should she try it again? The thought of Lumine shrinking away, a child, a doll, an insect. Smaller and smaller. She felt excitement and anticipation flow through her. Slowly, the woman decided. She wanted to turn Lumine into her toy. She willed the blonde to lose another inch. 


Lumine was confused to feel her clothes loosen again. Her feet, which were a moment ago planted firmly on the floor, felt less pressure. She checked herself again, something was definitely strange. Her dress was too loose to be random. The straps on her shoulders folded listlessly instead of being taut. She looked at Lisa. The woman had a dangerous smile on her face. Excitement ran behind the emerald eyes. “Uhhhh… Lisa?” Her tone betrayed uncertainty.

Lisa looked down at the blonde sitting in the chair. She no longer saw Lumine as a person. Instead, she was a toy. She would become Lisa’s plaything. The woman stepped towards the chair. She climbed on top of the blonde.

“Lisa what—” Lumine’s face was pulled deep into the brunette’s cleavage. She couldn’t see or speak. The sweet smell now wrapped together with a sweet taste.


“Shhhhhh, it’s okay. I just want to toy with you a little.” The woman giggled. Before Lumine could respond Lisa willed her to shrink. 


Lumine felt the breasts she was buried in grow noticeably larger as a foot was taken away from her size. The straps of her dress buckled, then tumbled off her shoulders, exposing a white bra that barely held on. Her feet lifted off the floor. The girl attempted to pull away, but Lisa’s suddenly powerful grip kept her tight. 


“My my, do you really want to get away from me that badly? Only bad girls try to run away.” Lisa was thrilled by the feeling of power she had. This new plaything had to be disciplined. “Be a good girl and shrink for me.” The woman forced Lumine’s body to obey the command. She felt the blond get smaller in her arms. The shrunken girl’s head was now smaller than Lisa’s breasts. No amount of struggle would allow the diminutive blonde to escape. 


Lumine felt the last of her clothes drop as her feet withdrew up over the edge of the chair. Her head was front to back engulfed in Lisa’s deep cleavage. Suddenly she was released. Lumine slid down to the bottom of the chair. Her knees dangled loosely over the edge; her head was barely propped up against the back. She was buried in dress from the waist down, her small breasts cold against the not-yet-warmed air. The traveller’s head was level to Lisa’s wide hips. The woman’s voluptuous thighs were half Lumine’s length. She was pinned down by the brunette gently straddling her. She appeared to be 10 feet tall. A playful smile danced along Lisa’s face. The sight was both terrifying and dazzling. Lumine had always considered the woman dangerous, but also beautiful. The newfound size exacerbated both feelings. A flush of red ran across Lumine’s face as she processed her half-nakedness. She covered her chest with her arms.


Lisa looked down at the shrunken girl amused. “Are you trying to hide something from Mommy?” she cooed. The woman reached her hand down. With a tender touch she stroked the shrunken girl’s cheek. Her index finger dragged onto Lumine’s slender lips and pulled down gently, forcing the girl’s mouth slightly open. The blonde shivered from the gentle caress. The finger continued down over Lumine’s chin to her chest. She left it there for a moment. Lisa wanted the girl to be even smaller. 


Lumine felt her body withdraw back into the chair, but her eyes were focused on the expanding finger placed firmly on her chest. “Now. Show me what you’re hiding.” The woman’s deep voice had an air of absolute authority to it. Lumine, her body losing inches as she processed the words, felt powerless to resist. She pulled her arms up to reveal her bare chest. Lisa gently dragged her finger across the now tiny breasts. The shrinking had stopped. Lumine was hardly a foot tall now. She stared at the powerful digit; it was almost as long as her arm. Lisa’s fingertip brushed across the blonde’s left nipple. At that same moment the woman produced a tiny electric jolt. A warm tingling spread through Lumine’s spine with the shock. Her back arched as she released a pitiful moan. It felt good. The blonde quickly covered her hand with her mouth in embarrassment. 


Lisa spoke with a seductive whisper. “What did I say about hiding things from Mommy?” The reprimand was paired with ‘punishment.’ Lisa picked up the shrunken blonde in one hand. Her powerful fingers wrapped softly around the girl’s torso. Lumine soared through the air in the woman’s grasp. She settled level with Lisa’s enormous breasts, each now easily outweighing the traveller. With her free hand, the brunette tugged down the left of her dress, revealing a hardened nipple. “Make it up to Mommy and she won’t get angry,” the giantess explained. She pressed the blonde into her soft breast. Lumine’s face landed directly on the woman’s nipple, her thumb pinning the girl’s head in place. 


Lumine, completely awestruck by the majesty of Lisa’s body, immediately began to work. The tip of the nipple barely fit inside her mouth, but she sucked and kissed and licked with a frenzy. The giantess looked down with a satisfied smirk at the girl worshiping her breast. Slowly, she began to shrink Lumine anew. 11 inches. 10 inches. 9 inches. Lumine felt her body pulling along the soft, sweet skin of Lisa’s underboob. The nipple was now larger than her head. 

The feeling of the blonde shrinking against her breast made Lisa lose her composure. She wanted more power. To be bigger. To turn this girl into less than a bug. She willed the traveller to 6 inches tall. The tiny girl was held to her breast by three enormous fingers. Lisa rocked back, lowering the tiny into her palm. She lifted Lumine up to eye level. The brunette’s face was now flushed with heat. Desire clearly lingered in her emerald eyes and her smile. A single finger from Lisa’s free hand came down on top of the tiny girl. With a single motion it danced across Lumine’s body from head to toe. The sensation sent shivers down the traveller’s spine. “Shall we go to bed?” The giantess asked. Warm air from her breath breezed against the tiny girl. Lumine simply nodded. Her mind was filled with anticipation. 


Lisa curled backwards off the chair. Carefully, she walked through the door by the bookshelf into the bedroom. Gently, she placed the shrunken girl on top of the bedsheets. The woman spun to turn away from the bed, and hooked her thumbs onto the sides of her dress. Slowly, she pulled the purple fabric down. Revealing her shoulder blades, then back, then her lace purple underwear. She turned again towards the bed and allowed her dress to crumple to the floor. For the first time at this size, Lumine got a full view of the enormous woman towering above her. Lisa was at least 50 feet tall. Her long legs met with her hips high in the air before continuing upwards towards a slender stomach. 

Lumine was unable to take in the rest of Lisa before the woman began to close on her. As the giantess strode across the room, Lumine felt her body shrinking once again. 5 inches. 4 inches. Lisa was now at the edge of the bed. Lumine was cast into Lisa’s monstrous shadow. 3 inches. Lisa put a finger to her lips. Watching the blonde shrink away beneath her filled the giantess with lustful desire. 2 inches. 

The shrinking stopped here. Any smaller and she wouldn’t be able to use her. Lisa slowly removed her panties. Revealing the bones of her hips angled in towards short tufts of brown hair. Lumine stared terrified and thrilled at the enormous woman’s privates. 

Delicately, between her ring finger and thumb, Lisa picked up the tiny girl. She spun onto the bed to lay on her back.The giantess hovered her toy over her face, taking in the sheer difference in their sizes. The complete powerlessness Lumine had. She lowered the tiny towards her lips. The girl received a single kiss, covering her body in a single layer of saliva. Lisa pulled her hand back. Her emerald eyes took a final gaze at the miniscule blonde. 

Lumine watched as the landscape of Lisa’s body slowly passed below her. She passed Lisa’s breasts. Her navel. And then began to lower towards the woman’s hips. 

Lisa pushed her heels down. Raised her waist to greet the oncoming toy. Gently, she lowered the girl to her crotch. The giantess shuddered with anticipation.


Lumine’s body made contact with Lisa’s wetted lips. The scent of sex and sweat mixed with a copper taste. The blonde breathed in as the tip of Lisa’s middle finger pressed the tiny girl into the slit. 


The giantess arched her back as she released a pleasured moan. Her free hand moved to cup a breast. Erect nipples harshly pinched between slender fingers. 


Lumine was lost in the newfound bliss of being a sex toy. She was submerged in viscous darkness. Her body was covered with Lisa’s cum. The tiny girl pressed her back into a soft, pulsating wall, and braced herself. Slowly, she lowered a hand down to her own crotch and began to pleasure herself. The walls of her fleshy prison began to constrict as Lisa reached her climax. The newfound squeezing pressure rubbed every millimeter of Lumine’s body. Waves of pleasure flowed through her as the pressing force grew with Lisa’s orgasm. Slowly, the blonde felt herself begin to be forced out Lisa’s body. She finished as she fell onto the bed, orgasming in a soaking mess. 


The giantess picked up her tiny toy. The girl had passed out from exhaustion. Lisa gave a faint smile. “A good girl should be rewarded,” the brunette thought to herself. She licked the blonde clean, and began to shrink her. 1 inch. Half. A quarter. She dropped the miniscule girl into her cleavage. When she woke up, she would be allowed to have as much of Mommy’s body as she wanted. A millimeter. Lisa could no longer feel the girl in the depths of her boobs. She was satisfied with that. Not a giantess. Not even a goddess. But a land. A being so big she could be explored. And, for good measure. She shrunk Lumine by half again. 



Chapter End Notes:

Back after a little over 6 months. I lost the motivation to write giantess stories, but after Fontaine released and the school semester ended, I felt the urge to write about Genshin again. This time staring Lisa, the original electro Mommy.


A bit shorter since it's my first one back. Unsure if I'll be writing any more featuring Fontaine characters. We'll see if motivation strikes. My two most likely stories are an unaware Navia or Furina feet play.