- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My longest story so far. How will Lumine cope with being at the mercy of her now enormous friend?



Contains: Breasts, Entrapment, Sweat, a mix of Gentle and unintentionally cruel, and a mix of Aware/Unaware.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The stream running through the heart of Chinju forest was cool against the warm skin of Lumine’s bare feet. Her white boots and socks were in a pile on the grass behind the blonde adventurer. 


“Would you rather make The Raiden Shogun mad, or Yae Miko mad? She asked.


Kamisato Ayaka looked up at the girl. The back of her head was resting on the adventurer’s lap. 

“Hmmm, I think I’d rather upset Yae. She wouldn’t do anything too bad. You?”


“The Shogun for sure. At least I’d know what I was dealing with, ya know. If Yae was upset with me then everything would be a risk. That woman is way more devious.”


“Oh, don’t pretend you don’t enjoy it a little.” Ayaka gently jabbed Lumine’s side with her elbow. Hanging out with her like this always made the aristocratic girl happy. She was the only person she felt she could let loose and joke around with.


“You’re being pretty cocky for someone whose head is on someone else’s legs.” Lumine kicked her thigh upwards, sending Ayaka’s head upwards before it fell back down onto the soft flesh. The two girls looked each other in the eyes with faux anger. Both broke into giggles. “Alright, your turn to think of a question.”


“Hmmm,” Ayaka brought her delicate fingers to her chin as she thought. “Would you rather me be tiny, and you have to take care of me, or you be tiny and I have to take care of you?”


“How big is ‘tiny’?”


“Let’s say, I don’t know, 2cm. (slightly less than 1 inch). ‘Tiny” is 2cm.”


“I think me be 2cm. It’d be kinda fun to see the world from a completely different perspective. If it was just for a day or two it wouldn’t be that bad. You?”


“I’d rather you be small. A little Lumine would be really cute to have.” The white haired girl closed her eyes and nodded her head. A sure face smile crept onto her face. “Yep, very cute.”


“Sorry I’m not cute enough already.” The adventurer bonked Ayaka’s exposed forehead with a knuckle, making her wince. “It’s true though. My cuteness would be irresistible.” 


The two continued to chat and lightly tease each other for another half-hour. Lumine, estimating the time with the shadows on the ground, had to bring the fun to an end. 

“Alright, my feet are cold. My leg is numb and I have to get moving up to the shrine.” 


Ayaka sat up. Her long pony-tail lightly drifted across Lumine’s thighs.

“And I was just starting to have fun.”

Lumine pulled her wet feet out of the water and kicked them around to get most of the cool liquid off. 

“Let me dry those off for you.” 


Ayaka pulled an ornate cloth out from the pocket of her skirt. The girls turned to sit facing each other. Lumine planted her left foot on Ayaka’s thigh and raised her right towards her friend. Ayaka grabbed her heel with one hand and gingerly rubbed the cloth along Lumine’s sole with the other. The blonde was in bliss. Her feet were always sore from adventuring. She could feel the tips of Ayaka’s slender fingers massage her through the thin fabric of the cloth. She tipped her head backwards and let out a contented sigh.

Ayaka just smiled. She was happy that Lumine was enjoying this. Having finished drying the right foot, she placed it down and lifted the left. Deciding to tease her defenseless friend, Ayaka tickled Lumine’s soft sole.

The blonde girl laughed. “Hey.” giggle “Come on.” giggle  “Stop it.” giggle “I have to…” giggle  “go.” 


“Fine, fine.” Ayaka dried the blonde girl’s damp foot. Lumine, satisfied, wiggled her toes in the open air. She grabbed her socks and boots and put them on. Both girls stood up and made their way to the Kamisato estate, chatting and laughing along the way.

“I’m still good to stay at your estate tonight, right?” The adventurer asked her friend on the walk. By the time her business was finished at the shrine it would be evening, and Lumine didn’t want to camp on the side of the mountain.


“Yep, I’ll have the guest room prepared for you.” Ayaka replied. 


“Great. Thanks again, Ayaka. I really appreciate everything you do for me whenever I’m in Inazuma.”


The white-haired girl attempted to hide her blush. “A-anything for a friend.” 

Lumine noticed the stutter and laughed, making Ayaka even more embarrassed.


The two parted ways outside the gate with a hug. Lumine took a deep breath and began her long trek up to the Grand Narukami Shrine. She was relieved to find that Yae Miko was elsewhere on business. The adventurer set about completing her commission. She was being paid to help move boxes around the shrine that would otherwise be too heavy for the maidens that lived there. The task left her covered in sweat from working under the warm Inazuman sun. After she was done, she took a short rest and decided to pull a fortune: small luck. The minor boon left the girl neither satisfied or upset as she hung the card up on the fortune rack.

Tired from her afternoon of mountain climbing and box moving, Lumine trudged her way back down to the Kamisato estate. She arrived after nightfall, the final parts of the journey painfully slow-going in the darkness. 


“Welcome back. Someone looks tired.” Ayaka was waiting by the front gate to greet the weary traveler. “Let’s get to bed.” She lifted the exhausted girl’s arm over her shoulder and helped her walk inside.

The guest room was incredibly lavish. Lumine’s eyes were immediately drawn to the inviting mat on the ground at the center of the room. She stumbled forward and fell face down onto the soft bed. This was heaven.

“At least take your boots off first.” Ayaka said with a sigh. 

The blonde rolled over and lifted her legs towards the hostess.

“Gods, you’re such a baby.” Ayaka unzipped the girl’s thigh-high boots and pulled them off. “They’re by the front door if you need them. Goodnight, Lumine.”


“Goodnight, Ayaka. Thank you,” the blonde called out as the girl left the room. She rolled her socks off before crawling forward and placed her head on the soft, white pillow. Already exhausted, she fell asleep in seconds as her body sprawled across the mat. 




Lumine woke up groggy. Her vision was blurry. It was morning. The first thing she noticed was that the ground was uneven and soft. When she raised herself up on one side, the hand supporting her sunk deep into the strange surface. The limb slipped out from under her and she fell on her face. For a moment she lay there with her. The blonde shook her head and pushed herself up onto her knees with both hands. All four limbs pressed downwards into the ground. 

Now stable, she alternated hands to rub her eyes. As her vision came into focus, she noticed the ground was made criss-crossing white lines slightly smaller than her fingers. She tried to stand up, but the uneven terrain shifted underneath her. Lumine toppled backwards with her arms spread out. Her body sunk deep into whatever she lay upon. The ceiling of the room appeared a world away. The ground sloped upwards away from her in all directions because of how far she’d sunk. With time awake came some clarity. She now realized that she was on a hill, head facing downwards. The girl made the mistake of rolling her body around in an attempt to orient herself upwards. The slope of her ditch made her underestimate how steep the hill was, when she was halfway she began rolling down the soft hill. As her speed picked up she panicked. The adventurer slammed her left arm and right leg down into the ground in an attempt to orient herself into a more favourable angle. Instead, she began tumbling head over heels. 

The tumbling stopped when she was thrown off a cliff. The blonde spun through the air before face planting into the ground below. Luckily, the ground at the bottom of the cliff was cushioned as well. She felt pain from the impact, but was otherwise uninjured. This surface, while soft, was far more stable than the previous one. Lumine had little trouble standing up. She was finally able to get her bearings. 

She first looked at the cliff she had fallen off. It curved inwards towards the ground, leaving an overhang. The cliff was white with lazy rounded curves. An indent at the top marked the spot she had been launched off. Her eyes followed the ridgeline to the right. The overhang rose upwards to meet the ridgeline at a rounded point. The connection somewhat reminded Lumine of the corner of a pillow. Continuing right, she saw the Inazuman- style wall of the room impossibly far in the distance. A table was pressed up against the wall. Curiously, Lumine’s angle allowed her to see its underside despite her standing up. There was a long drop off between what she was standing on and the tatami floor. Lumine’s confusion grew as her scan continued. Next was a deep, dark cave. She was standing at its mouth. The ceiling of the cave has an exquisite pattern painted onto it. The pattern resembled that of the blanket she had seen on Ayaka’s bed during a previous visit. 


Lumine stumbled backwards and onto her butt in shock as her enormous friend came into view. The giantesses' chest rose over 10 meters into the sky. The nightgown she wore exposed her slender arms. They were 3 times Lumine’s height. Ayaka was lying on her back with her hands on her stomach. The adventurer spun her head around in a panic. She couldn't believe what her eyes and brain were now telling her. The objects that surrounded her pointed to a single horrifying answer: she had been shrunk. The tiny girl was in disbelief. “What am I going to do? How am I going to get back to normal? Am I going to die? Should I get help? How do I get help like this?” Questions without a good answer raced through her mind. Tears welled in her eyes. Lumine stifled her crying with a sniffle. “Crying it’s going to help, Lumine. Keep it together.” 

She wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up. The traveler reasoned that she needed help more than anything. She was hopeless at this size if left alone. She figured her best bet was to reach the giantess’s ear. At first she tried scaling the massive pillow. However, the cliff’s overhang proved insurmountable at her reduced size. That left the first with a single option. She summoned her willpower and marched across the mat towards Ayaka’s enormous figure. The smell of cherry blossoms radiated from the titanic girl’s smooth skin. Here, Lumine faced a new problem. The girl’s skin granted no handholds, making it also impossible to climb. Thinking quickly, Lumine dipped below the giantess’s forearm and came to her side. The edge Ayaka’s nightgown rested lazing atop the mat, giving the shrunken girl something to use.

 “Please don’t roll over,” the blonde begged as she climbed. Her tiny hands desperately clung to the fabric as she scurried up her friend’s monumental side. The fabric spun and deformed with the girl’s weight, threatening to cut her loose if her grip faltered. Compared to other climbs the adventurer had done, this was not a long, but the constant movement and warping of the impromptu wall made it a challenge nonetheless. 

Lumine was rewarded for her effort as her arms pulled her up and onto Ayaka’s stomach. To the tiny girl’s left was her friend’s hands, resting gently above the giantess’s navel; to the right were the hills that formed the girl’s moderately sized breasts. The hills rhythmically fell and rose with her breathing. Lumine took a short break atop Ayaka’s stomach, breathing heavily. The pleasant smell of cherry blossoms mixed with a slight tinge of sweat came from the giantess and into Lumine’s nose. At least Ayaka used nice soap. Lumine continued her journey up onto her friend’s chest. The squishy surface beneath her gave way as the nightgown slipped. Lumine fell over and was sent rolling down the hill into the valley between Ayaka’s breasts. 


Ayaka woke up to an itch on her chest. With her eyes half-closed, she raised a hand to spot and scratched. Satisfied, she let the arm drop lazily to her side. For a moment she lay there still, half awake. A yawn forced its way onto her mouth. With it, she stretched out all her limbs. When the yawn had passed, she brought her palms to her eyes and rubbed them awake. 

“Guess it’s time to get up,” she said to herself. The girl put her arms underneath her and slowly pushed herself up into a sit. She blinked twice while her eyes adjusted to the light and looked around. At that same moment, she felt something hit her thigh. The object bounced and fell between her two legs. 

“Hmmm?” she groaned. The girl spread her legs and looked down to see what the thing was. 


Lumine, recovering from the daze caused by her tumble, watched in terror as Ayaka’s enormous hand rose up to scratch the spot she had just been standing. The fabric of the nightgown was half-wrapped around her. It slowly sunk downwards into the canyon between the breasts Lumine now found herself in. The tiny girl clutched the fabric tightly as everything moved around her, signaling her friend’s wake. The arm sailed back overheard and hit the mat with a thud, sending a shockwave through Lumine’s tiny body. The ground then surged upwards as the enormous girl stretched beneath her, the expansion accompanied by a booming yawn. Effectively an earthquake, Lumine lost her grip on the nightgown. The ground then sank back downwards as Ayaka’s stretch ended. Her colossal arms lifted up to her face. The girl’s elbows met over her navel. The resulting position pressed her breasts together. The hills surrounding her surged inwards and enveloped the tiny girl now trapped within the canyon. The folds of Ayaka’s nightgown wrapped around her. The tight space became damp with Ayaka’s sweat, which now overpowered the cherry blossoms in Lumine’s nose. The adventurer held her breath to avoid breathing in the salty air. 

Lumine was relieved as the hills surrounding her pulled away. She took a deep breath. Then the world turned and began tilting. Ayaka was sitting up. The tiny girl panicked. She attempted to grasp a fold of the nightgown, but she fumbled and began sliding downwards along the giantess’s body. Ayaka shifted from ground to wall as she rose. The increasing angle accelerated the tiny girl. Lumine attempted to slow her descent by pushing her foot against her friend’s stomach. The effort worked momentarily, but ultimately worsened her situation. Lumine’s leg slipped within Ayaka’s giant navel as she slid past it. The backside of the calf caught the hole’s bottom and turned the girl over. Her back bounced against the stomach below the navel. The recoil sent the tiny girl spinning away from the wall of the giantess’s stomach. She soared through the air and slammed face-first into Ayaka’s soft thigh. The giantess’s skin indented from the impact and then sprang back upwards. Lumine, no longer spinning, was airborne for a brief moment. Unable to control where she fell, the tiny girl was forced to dive between her enormous friend’s thighs. 

The soft walls of Lumine’s prison were warm and wet with sweat. It covered the tiny girl’s skin. She felt gross. The salty air hurt her lungs. She tried to struggle, to orient herself upwards, anything, but there was no need. Her time trapped was short lived. Ayaka’s legs opened, allowing fresh air into the gap. Lumine was stuck with her back to the giantess’s left thigh. As she struggled, she loosened. The tiny girl peeled off her gigantic friend and landed atop the mat.


She took a moment to recover and stood up. Her peripheral view was dominated by Ayaka’s colossal thighs. In front of her was a wall of a nightgown. She crancked her head backwards to look up and was awestruck by the towering goddess before her. Ayaka’s torso was easily over 50 meters tall. Her pretty face curved overtop of where the tiny girl stood; long white hair dangled above the tiny girl. The thin strands soaring into the sky. The giantesses' blue eyes locked onto Lumine’s position. The enormous girl squinted and craned her head down. Lumine stood paralyzed in the girl’s dominating gaze. 

The spell was broken when Lumine saw a hand descending towards her. Panicking on instinct, the tiny girl turned to run. The effort proved futile as gigantic fingers surged past her. Ayaka’s pinky slammed down in front of her and she collided with it. The hand then swung towards her and was lifted into the sky. Lumine clung to her friend’s finger for dear life. The entire hand stopped and quickly began to rotate. The tiny girl felt herself slip and fall. She flailed upwards in an attempt to regrab the digit. 


Rather than plummeting to her death, Lumine’s feet hit a soft surface and she fell backwards onto her butt. She had been deposited on top of Ayaka’s left palm. Her slim fingers formed a wall to Lumine’s left. To the right was a monstrous blue eye. 




Recognition crept across the giantess’s face as she stuttered with disbelief. “L-L-Lumine? What - what happened? Why are you so small? What were you doing between my legs? What’s going on?” 

Lumine flinched and fell over, hands clasped to her ears. Ayaka’s powerful voice beat down upon her, sound waves reverberating through her skull. The booming barrage of questions left the tiny girl disoriented and dizzy.

When the giantess saw Lumine’s reaction covered her mouth and spoke softly. “Oh my gods, I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize my voice would sound that loud to you. Here, let me put you down. This height must be terrifying.” Ayaka cupped her other hand over the tiny girl so as to not let her let fall as she stood up. The giantess slowly walked towards the sitting table across the room and gently put Lumine down on top of it. 

Lumine, now on stable ground and a mostly clear head, stood up and gazed upon her friend’s body. Ayaka was crouching over the table. Her knees blocked Lumine’s vision of the giantesses’s stomach; her medium breasts hung lazily, their silhouettes visible behind the nightgown. Directly above the tiny girl was Ayaka’s well defined collarbone. The indent into her neck would have been large enough for Lumine to fit inside. She turned and absorbed the giantesses’ face once again.

“See. That’s much better,” Ayaka said. A single glistening drop of saliva revealed the depth of her shadowy maw. The sight made Lumine shudder. The tips of her white hair gingerly rest upon the tabletop next to the shrunken girl. 


Lumine attempted to call out to her friend, but her tiny voice couldn’t reach. Upon seeing this, Ayaka turned her head and slowly lowered her ear. This inadvertently whipped her hair into the girl below her. The strands knocked her over and began to pile on top of her. Ayaka, head turned, was completely oblivious to her friend’s plight. She continued to lower her head until she could hear Lumine’s voice. 

The tiny girl scrambled to stand within the sweeping white sea. “Ayaka. Stop. Too much hair,” she screamed before being buried. 


Ayaka heard a squeaking voice below her say “hair.” She stopped lowering her head, confused. She felt her hair brushing against the table and immediately realized her mistake. The normal-sized girl panicked. What was she supposed to do? Raise her head? But that would just sweep her hair back across the helpless girl below her. Instead she turned to look back down at the table. She used her fingers to dig where Lumine had been standing, hoping to free her.


The giant digit slammed into Lumine and knocked her over. She caught herself on her hands and knees, then ducked to avoid another pass of Ayaka’s finger. Slowly, the hair surrounding her was pushed away.


“There you are,” Ayaka said, “sorry about that.”

Her gaping mouth hung directly above the tiny girl. The prospect of falling into its shadowy depths terrified her. She instinctively cowered away from the enormous face looming above her.
“Please don’t be afraid. I’m not going to hurt you. I just- I’ve never really done this before so I don’t know what to do. But I want to help. You’re my friend. Please trust me,” explained the gigantic girl.


The words helped calm Lumine down. She knew she needed Ayaka’s help. It wasn’t her fault this had happened. How was she supposed to know better? 

“It’s okay,” the miniscule girl shouted, “you’re just really big. It's scary being this small. I- I know you’d never try to hurt me. There’s just so much happening and- and- I’m really sorry.” She lowered her head in shame, disappointed with herself that she’d be scared of such a trusted friend.


Ayaka responded with reassurance: “you don’t have to apologize, Lumine. I would be scared too.” She was happy that they could finally communicate. 

The giantesses’ eyes move upwards to look at the clock sitting at the backend of the table: 8:45. A wave of realization washed over her.

“Oh no. I’ve got a meeting in 15 minutes. Uhhhh… Uhhhh….” 

The giantess pushed herself up from the table. Her white hair knocked Lumine over once again. The enormous girl was now in full panic mode.

“Don’t look,” she said as she pulled off her nightgown.


Lumine hadn’t heard what Ayaka had said after she got knocked over and whisked around the table by her friend’s hair. She looked up and saw her friend’s enormous naked body hurrying around the room. The giantesses' bare legs dipped into her underskirt. She pulled the fabric up over her slim hips. Every hasty step sent tremor through the tiny girl. She watched with a mix of awe and reverence. Lumine could see her entire body from this distance. Ayaka's towering form truly resembled a goddess. The girl’s legs were long and slim. Her hips curved beautifully into a flat, smooth stomach. The hasty movement made her moderate breasts bounce nicely. Ayaka’s light skin was soft and without blemish. Her silky white hair danced in the wind. The absolutely monstrous scale left Lumine feeling jealous of her friend’s seeming perfection. How was her miniscule body supposed to compare? She watched as Ayaka began to deftly wind her sarashi around her body. The sight was magical.


The spell was broken when Ayaka bounded over to the table and scooped her up. The tiny girl closed her eyes as she soared through the air between the girl’s enormous fingers. She opened them once again just in time to see Ayaka’s right nipple pass below her. The tiny girl then slammed face-first into her friend’s upper breast. She sunk deep into Ayaka’s soft flesh. It smelled of cherry blossoms like the rest of her. She could hear the giant girl’s heart racing through the skin.


“I’m not leaving you alone and there’s nowhere else to put you. Move around if you need to get my attention.” The giantess said. 

She quickly began to wrap the sarashi tight around her chest. Lumine attempted to protest as the cotton fabric pressed into her back. Instead, she felt the air pressed from her lungs as Ayaka pulled the sarashi tight. Stunned, the traveler managed a panicked gasp before Ayaka’s hands brought the chest binding back around. It pulled her face deep into the enormous girl’s soft flesh. Lumine’s open mouth immediately filled with the taste of Ayaka’s skin. The tiny girl tried to struggle, but her effort proved fruitless. Her arms, legs, and head were pinned and sunk into the breast. As if to emphasize her powerlessness, the second layer of the binding only served to tighten the space. Ayaka’s method of getting her attention was terribly flawed: Lumine was utterly unable to move. Trapped in a tight squishy prison. To make matters worse, sweat had begun to accumulate on the titanic girl’s skin. The heat radiating from her body seeped into the tiny girl. She could barely breathe. The air was getting hotter and more humid by the second. The gentle and pleasant smell of cherry blossoms was slowly being replaced with the gargantuan girl’s sweat. The situation served as a stark reminder of the current power imbalance between her and the titanic girl. She felt like a bug punished for transgressing upon the body of a goddess.

With her sarashi tied, Ayaka began to put on the rest of her clothes. The rapidly changing momentum caused by Ayaka’s darting around knocked Lumine’s sense around violently. The world rose and spun and tilted and fell and twisted seemingly at random. Each change in direction was abrupt and arbitrary. By the time the giantess had finished getting ready and settled into a brisk walk, Lumine was half conscious. The final blow came when the giantess bowed to the people she was set to meet. Her breast heaved forward into the tiny girl. She gasped as the air was forced from her lungs. Lumine fell unconscious as the moment passed.


Lumine awoke as the pressure binding her to Ayaka’s flesh began to release. The tiny girl felt terrible. Her head was clouded with delirium. She could no longer tell which way was up or down. Every millimeter of her body was soaked through with Ayaka’s sweat. The tight space against the girl's breast was unbearably hot. The damp sarashi at her back had rubbed her tiny body raw. Every single one of Ayaka’s gargantuan heartbeats pounded her ears. She tried to open her eyes but the stinging sweat forced them back closed. She was thirsty, hungry, and exhausted. Lumine tried to move her limbs but couldn’t summon the energy. As the sarashi unwound, the powerful force binding her to Ayaka’s breast lessened. Her tiny head, now exposed, gulped in fresh air. Another loop of the sarashi came undone and the rest of Lumine’s body was freed. Sweat left her plastered to the enormous girl’s flesh.


The giantess looked down at the tiny girl clinging to her and giggled. “Looks like someone enjoyed themself.” Her inference was completely wrong, but Lumine had neither the will or ability to correct her. “Come on. It’s almost time for bed.” 


Lumine felt two delicate fingers pinch her. They peeled the tiny girl off Ayaka’s body with a sucking sound only she could hear. She was placed gingerly in the palm of the giantesses’ hand and carried over to the table. She drew the open air deep into her lungs and nose, trying to purge the indomitable taste and scent of sweat. Her arms and legs lay completely limp. Ayaka set her down on the table and finished changing back into her nightgown. Lumine was unable to even beg for water as Ayaka picked her back up and took her over to the mat. The giantess gently placed the tiny girl on her stomach and covered her with her enormous hands. Lumine’s legs dangled inside the girl’s navel. 


“That should be a safe place to keep you,” Ayaka said. The giantess fell asleep. Lumine eventually passed out once again.





Lumine woke up to the smell of cherry blossoms and her face on something soft. Her entire front side was drenched with sweat. Heat radiated from something below her. She opened her eyes and was greeted with a nightgown. The blonde looked up and saw Ayaka’s delicate face. She was asleep. As her mind cleared she realized where she was. Lumine was lying halfway on top of Ayaka. Her face was buried between the girl’s breasts. Memories of that terrible nightmare caused Lumine to recoil from Ayaka’s chest.  She rolled over on the mat as sighed in relief. 

“Thank the Archons it wasn’t real,” she whispered to herself.


The rustling of sheets woke Ayaka up. She immediately lifted her hands and saw that the tiny girl on her stomach when she went to sleep was missing. Panic rolled over her. She dared not move for fear of crushing her friend. 

Then she felt heat from beside her and turned to see a head of blonde hair. Lumine was laying in the bed with her back to Ayaka. The girl’s heart flooded with relief. She pressed herself into Lumine’s back. “Oh my god. I thought I lost you. I woke up and you weren’t there and I was scared that something had happened and- and,” She had begun to cry into the back of Lumine’s head. 

Lumine spun around and held her friends in her arms. She was confused. “How did Ayaka have the same dream as me?” she thought. It didn’t matter. Lumine pulled the girl’s head into her chest and absorbed her tears. She gently rubbed Ayaka’s head.

“It’s okay, Ayaka. It was just a bad dream. There’s no need to cry. I’m okay. Everything’s okay,” the blonde repeated.


“But it wasn’t a dream. You were so small and I scared you and knocked you over and was such a bad friend,” she continued through sobs.


As Lumine grew more lucid, a terrible soreness began to creep over her entire body. She realized her mouth was dry and her stomach empty. She felt like she hadn’t drank or eaten for over a day. The realization dawned on her that Ayaka was telling the truth. Her mind raced with terrible flashbacks of being crushed within the girl’s tight sarashi. The spectral taste of sweat danced into her mouth. Her disbelief turned to anger. She pulled Ayaka’s face tight into her cleavage. 

“You trapped me in your tits. Do you realize how sweaty you get? I was stuck in there for hours. And why do you tie your bindings so tight? Were you trying to crush me? What made you think that was a good idea?” 


Ayaka could hardly breathe. The experienced adventurer was far stronger than her. She struggled against Lumine’s chest but was unable to break free. 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” she started crying again as guilt overtook her. 

Lumine realized what she was doing and eased up on the girl. She felt bad for getting angry.

The blonde sighed. “I’m sorry for getting angry at you. You were just trying to do your best. It was an accident. You couldn’t have known. Forgive each other?”


The white haired girl simply nodded in response, tears in her eyes. She drew back and the two looked at each other. Lumine bonked her on the head.

“I need some water,” she said. “Your sweat doesn’t exactly quench thirst.”

Lumine got up out of the bed and walked towards the door of the room. She turned her head back to say one last thing.

“Oh, and you smell really nice.”

Ayaka lifted her arm to smell her sweaty armpit. The thick air made her recoil. The thought of Lumine trapped with that made her blush with embarrassment. 


“Just kidding,” Lumine laughed, before leaving the room.

Chapter End Notes:

This one was an experiment in having more of a narrative. I feel the transition from being discovered to being tortured by Ayaka's breasts is forced and I'd like to improve on that aspect for future aware giantess stories with unintentionally cruel twists