- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 18 on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, Captioned Images, Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge and more.

Discord sever - https://discord.gg/8s9gvtgjy

Reduction & Relocation - Lori Warren

Chapter 7 - Dinner and Bedtime

[September 22, 2005]


“Kids! Dinner!” Lori shouted vaguely in the direction of the stairs around the corner from the living room.


Timed almost perfectly to match the tightening of her diaphragm as she shouted, Lori felt a sudden tickle deep in her crack. She took the opportunity before her daughters came down to have a little laugh over what she believed had just happened. She wasn’t sure if her abrupt yell scared the poor thing or if the tightening of her core had made the large, powerful muscles in her glutes flex and scare him that way. She’d never considered how tightening her body to yell could have that kind of subtle effect on her backside, but if anyone was ever in any position to be so perfectly attuned to these minor fluctuations and changes, it was definitely the tiny person wedged between her cheeks.


Lori wondered what he could even hear deep in there…


‘My voice only?  Or maybe just the bass of my voice? My heartbeat?’, she pondered.


Perhaps she’d ask him later. She didn’t like the idea of him being scared, she just found the situation amusing, ‘but only because, in reality, he’s completely safe and sound where he is!’, she thought.

Lori heard a set of sneakers thumping chaotically down the steps and a set of soft, shuffling sock clad feet directly following them. Gina rounded the corner first, making her way to the kitchen cabinets while Isabella plopped down in her designated dining room chair, patiently waiting for Gina.  Lori was seated in her normal spot at the head of the table.  She’d already had the opportunity to delicately lower her abundant backside onto the cushioned chair in private to check once more to see if the boy currently living inside her bottom could handle her full weight, realized that he still could not, and then begrudgingly shifted over to one cheek again.  Unlike Isabella, Gina had not yet changed into her sleep attire; in fact the 18-year old had changed into a pair of light, ripped jeans and a small band t-shirt. Lori grumbled under her breath as Gina reached into one of the higher cabinets for an empty glass, causing her t-shirt to rise enough to show her tan midriff.


“Are you going somewhere?” Lori asked Gina.


Gina looked up from her food, “Yeah, Michael is having some people over to play pool in like a half-hour.”


Lori raised an eyebrow, “On a school night?”


Gina quickly swallowed her gulp of soda in order to reply as quickly as she could, “Yeah, but his mom is there so don’t worry, it’ll be fine.”


Lori pondered, changing her position so that now her other ass cheek was supporting her weight, allowing the tired one to hang freely right above the cushion.  “Okay, that’s fine…just make sure you’re back by midnight…”


Lori glanced over at Isabella, who was nibbling at her food like a dainty bird.


“...and bring your sister with you.”


Gina immediately looked at her mom in dramatic, gaped-mouth disbelief, then at her sister Isabella, “She wasn’t invited, Mom!  Plus, if Mrs. Johnson gets one look at Bella’s rack she’s gonna get all religious on us girls about being modest and covering up and crap! And then she’s gonna be all lame and watch the boys like a hawk!”


Lori sighed.  It really was a shame how cut-throat girls could be, even sisters.  They were very loving siblings, not even a full year apart in age.  They always stood up for each other when it really counted, or at least Lori remembered that to be the case and hoped it still was…but they were in constant competition.


Isabella sneered, swallowing her tiny bite of chicken, “It’s not like I would wear my sleepshirt”, she said with some sass.


Lori glanced again at Isabella’s top.  Isabella was showcasing an extraordinary amount of cleavage. In fact, seeing it closer now than she had when her daughter was in her room readin gher book, Lori  remembered purchasing that very sleepshirt for Isabella a few years ago. Lori recalled looking at the size and thinking there was no way her little Isabella could fill it out.


Time has a way of proving lots of people wrong about a lot of things.


Gina fired right back, “So what? You’d probably just change into something with even more cleavage. You’re always wearing those booby shirts”.


Isabella scoffed, her normally sweet and pleasant demeanor adjusting proportionately to match the rising nastiness of her older sister.  Her upper lip curled, “Oh yeah? Well at least I don’t—”


Their mother interrupted, diffusing the teenage hormone bomb before it blew up the house, “Okay that’s enough.”


Gina didn’t want anyone stealing attention away from her at this get-together, and unfortunately there was nothing that grabbed the attention of boys quite so forcefully as a pretty young lady showing cleavage.  The teenager that lived inside of Lori sympathized with her daughter. No one liked to be outshined, but Lori couldn’t help but wish that her daughters didn’t compete so much.


Once again, it was kind of amusing to Lori…here she was sitting at dinner, mediating a rather immature but completely typical and normal argument between her two teenage daughters. All the while an unknown, tiny naked man was wedged as far up in her deep, dark crack as he could possibly go. Every square millimeter of his entire nude body was literally surrounded and hugged by the dense, pillowy flesh of her fat, bare ass cheeks.  He had technically been present for 2 meals in the Warren household.  That reminded her, he was probably getting hungry…


Gina abruptly stood up, the wooden legs of her chair scraping loudly against the hard floor.  Lori felt the little man in her bottom twitch and flinch in fear at the loud scary noise.  She wanted to assure him that he was safe, like when she used to hug her daughters after they had nightmares.  He’d learn, given enough time, that nothing could hurt him when he was safe and sound between her cheeks.

Lori’s eldest grabbed her plate and scraped the remainder of the food into the trash.


“Ugh…whatever. I’m gonna go now, I’ll see you later.” Gina said, kissing her mother on the cheek before leaving out the front door.


“Be home by midnight!” Lori’s voice carried from the dining room toward the teenager’s escaping footsteps.


A faint “okay mom” just barely made it through the door as it shut behind Gina.


Lori could feel the subject beginning to calm back down after the loud noise and settle back into the comfort of her protective rump.  If only Lori could sit without having to elevate a cheek from her seat, then she’d be comfortable too…


The table was silent for a few moments as Isabella returned to nibbling at her food, seemingly unaffected by the exchange with Gina.


“If you’d like, we can have some ice cream.”  Lori said, trying to comfort her excluded daughter.


Isabella looked up at her mother and smiled, “Oh, its okay Mom.  I didn’t want to go anyway, honest.  And no thanks, I’m trying to watch my figure”, she said.


The teen looked down over the swollen breasts that stretched her sleep shirt enough to make out hints of her bra’s lavender color underneath, down further to where the thin shirt wrinkled at her stomach.

“Your figure?” Lori asked in disbelief.  “Your stomach is practically flat!”


“Not fully!” Isabella said defensively, grabbing with her thumb and forefinger as much as she could from her stomach.


“Sweetheart, that’s just because you’re sitting down.  Don’t watch your figure so closely that you turn into a skeleton.”


Isabella giggled, “I know, Mom. I’m not being unsafe. But anyway, thanks for offering the ice cream, but I think I’m actually just gonna go to bed. I have a first period math test tomorrow anyway.  If you see my light on, it's only because I’m studying.” Isabella said.


Lori smiled, “Okay, sweety.  Have a good night.”


Isabella gently pushed her chair in and kissed her mother’s cheek.  The graceful teenager’s footsteps could barely be heard as she floated upstairs to her bedroom, leaving her mother sitting at the dining room.

Lori briefly centered her weight and felt the struggling.  She rolled her eyes, feeling a bit annoyed at how quick he was to complain despite her sacrifice for the entire meal.  Upon standing, her big, heavy cheeks were once again under the cruel and careless influence of gravity, but at least they were nicely condensed into the denim of her jeans.  Sure, they were still tightly held together, but the natural softness of her glutes returned as she stood and she was sure it was much more cozy for him.


She grabbed Isabella’s plate from the table and Gina’s plate from the sink, giving both another quick rinse before depositing them in the dishwasher.   She looked at her watch. It was 8:30PM.  She had been expecting Victoria home by now and if Lori didn’t hear from her soon, Victoria would be in big trouble.  After that thought, her mind returned to her bottom.


‘Oh dear, its nearly that time’, she thought, her attention briefly floating from her motherly duties to the stowaway tucked in her pillowy bottom.


Lori scooped hot, clean, and colorful laundry indiscriminately into one of the three hampers and carried them upstairs to her bedroom.  She set the hamper on her bed and felt a vibration in her back pocket.  She assumed it was the tiny man in her ass wiggling about like he had been all day but realized that it was actually her cell phone.  It was a text message from Victoria.


Hey Mom! Dont be maaaaaaaaad! i know i was supposed to be back at 830 but i lost track of time! im on my way back now. Also, I forgot my house key


Lori rolled her eyes.  She wasn’t too worried about this.  Had Vicky pulled this when she was younger, it would have been an issue but they were all young women now, and Lori appreciated that she had three girls who all kept her informed; they understood how important notice was.  Still, she would have liked the message a little sooner.


She texted back telling Victoria to take her time, that the key was under the rock shaped like a triangle, and to lock the door when she gets in.  Lori was in her room now, squeezing her glutes and hips out of her jeans.  It was a long, long day, and she could see the imprints of the denim against the soft flesh of her cheeks and outer thighs. Her ass and thighs had practically exploded out of confinement from the jeans, and the relenting of pressure must have been nice for him.


‘A well-earned reward’, she thought.


She stood there in her soft underwear and considered taking him out of her crack, but she figured another 10 minutes or so wouldn’t hurt.  Lori began separating and folding the girls’ laundry.  Interestingly enough, it was a more challenging task to sort them properly when they were younger. Now, they had their own styles.  Isabella loved polka dots and the color lavender.  Gina liked stripes and rose pink.  Victoria didn’t have any preferences either way. She’d raised the girls to pick a color that they thought best described them and it was evident from their clothing that they’d stuck with their colors.  Isabella favored periwinkle violet, Gina preferred rose pink, and Victoria loved every type of green, particularly pastel.


Neon green socks?  Clearly Vicky’s.


A rose colored American Eagle shirt? Folded and set in Gina’s hamper.


A size 32F black bra with violet polka dots? Couldn’t be anyone else’s but Bella’s.


The activity of sorting all the bright colors not only made her darling daughters’ lives a little bit easier, but it was great stimulation for her mind. It also helped to distract her from the flurry of movement in her bottom that would sporadically spike and diminish.  He was doing so well, all things considered and the softy in her wanted to take him out right now.


Lori firmly reminded herself, however, that she had a job to do. She really wanted to make sure she was meeting the DDM requirement for the day.


‘Best to get off on the right foot’, she thought as she set the hampers on the floor and dropped down to her knees.


The abrasive carpet felt nice against her bare knees as Lori sat back on her feet, unconsciously centering each hefty cheek over each of her heels.  In her mind, this wasn’t that bad for him. Her heels were pressing into the flesh of her glutes but not necessarily forcing them together on him, nor were they pulling them apart and giving him more room. It really wasn’t creating any additional pressure at all.  Despite that, she did wonder if maybe the pressure and squeezing might have been..in some ways…nice?  As if he was being cradled and protected?  She liked to think so…and if he didn’t agree…well…maybe one day.


10 minutes later, nearly on the dot, she folded the last shirt, a sunny yellow Hollister shirt that found its home in Gina’s rose-pink hamper.  It was now time to get the tiny man out and ready for bed.  She reached into her asscrack and extracted the tiny subject out from between her large, protective cheeks.  They grudgingly relented, parting just enough to allow her to retrieve him. The big, greedy cheeks slammed spitefully when her hand emerged from between them.  She lifted him up to her face and breathed in through her nose.


The smell of lavender was almost entirely gone, and it was replaced by a less than pleasant aroma that caused her nose to wrinkle.  It was interesting, this time when she lifted him to her face to smell him, he hadn’t said a single word.  He was just staring at her intently, he seemed to be shaking as well.


“Lets get you washed up and ready for bed.” Lori said, a bit self-conscious.  “You did so good today.”


The two entered her bathroom.  She turned on the water, carefully adjusting the hot and cold knobs until the stream felt appropriately warm.  She heard him squeaking and, considering he had been quiet up to this point, she was interested in what he had to say.  She raised him up to her face, she intentionally refrained from breathing in through her nose.


“Is it…over now?” He asked timidly.


Lori squirted a glob of baby soap into her palm.


“It’s over, sweety.  You did so good today.” Lori said sweetly.


“So, we’re done now?”


“Shhhhhhh…” She said, shushing the hopeful little man as she slowly lowered him to the faucet, allowing the thick stream of water to consume him.  She gently massaged the soap into his body, passing him through her fingers delicately and gracefully, the suds forming quickly and concealing him until she washed them away.  A bit more friction with her fingertips and they were back, and then she washed them away.  She regularly pulled his tiny naked form away from the thick stream of water to allow him a  moment to breathe, and then back in the warm stream he went.  This repeated for some time.  Finally, he was squeaky clean.


She allowed him to dry himself off while she brushed her teeth and quickly changed into her sleep attire.  Her heavy, mature breasts bounced as she pulled off her top, putting on something much more comfortable and a little bit more revealing.  She hadn’t had the instinct to be modest in this tiny man’s company, which was interesting to her.  Any other man, she certainly would have sought privacy before exposing her body, but not with him.  Either she didn’t view him on the same level as the men she’d literally look up to, or she just figured that he’d already gotten to know her so intimately, experiencing a part of her body that literally no other person ever had before. She liked to think that it was the latter.


She grinned a little bit as she pulled the black scoop neck camisole shirt on over her chest, the tiny man had appeared nearly catatonic, but she noticed his head shift and his eyesight adjust to ogle her breasts during the entire event.  Isabella hadn’t gotten her breasts from her mother, that was for sure, but Lori reveled in the fact that her breasts must have appeared impossibly enormous to the tiny man on her kitchen sink staring up at them, as if they were twin gods towering above him.  She gently picked him up, his body already feeling a bit cold, and left the bathroom.  She still had to go, but she would wait until after she’d tucked him in for the night.


“You get to sleep in your box tonight, sweety.  For being so well behaved today.” She said, trying to be chipper and make him feel accomplished.


She grabbed the box and raised him up to drop him in, but she heard him say, “Lori…please….I’m so hungry…”


Lori’s eyes reflexively bounced from the hungry subject to the pill container, still sealed as it was when she received it and now on her nightstand.  ‘Ugh….not yet.’ She thought, quickly pushing the thought out of her mind.


“Oh! I have just the thing!”  She carefully set the man and his box down on her bed, between two stacks of her daughters’ clothing.


It was amusing, she had considered the stacks to be quite small, for they were only comprised of a few pairs of socks, underwear, tshirts, and shorts.  However, seeing him between them, they were like columns stretching impossibly high into the heavens.  She turned away from the subject and bent at the waist to access the lower drawer of her nightstand.


“Ahh, there they are!”  She came back up, adjusting the breasts that had almost escaped from her slinky top and lifted a single serving package of Peter Pan peanut butter.  “I’ve always loved this stuff…ever since I was a little girl”, she said with a grin, lifting the package to her teeth and effortlessly tearing it open.


She squeezed a very small quantity of peanut butter onto the tip of her index finger and extend it out to him.  With a smile she said, “It’s okay, dear.  Go on.”


Cautious at first, he reluctantly nibbled at the peanut butter on her fingertip, but the intensity of his licking increased exponentially when he got the flavor of the peanut butter.  Lori smirked as he did his best to clean off her fingertip but came nowhere close.  When she decided that he’d had enough, she raised her fingertip to her mouth, pressing it onto her flattened tongue.  She sealed her lips around the digit and sucked the rest of the peanut butter off, revealing a glistening clean finger.  She finished the rest of the peanut butter in the package and tossed it into her waste bin, and then she picked the subject back up from her bed and up to her face.


“What’s going to happen to me?” He asked


“I told you silly, we’re going to bed and you’re going to sleep in your nice, warm box.” She said with a smile.


“No…” he said faintly.  “What’s….going to happen to me..tomorrow?”


Lori frowned.  “Well, little one.  Tomorrow, we’re going to do this again.  That’s what we both agreed to after all.


“Lori…” He said with a noticeable weakness.


“You’re going to get better at this, sweety. I just know it.  You did so good today and its only going to get easier; I promise you it will.  I don’t want to overwhelm you with all the information, because there is a fair amount that I have to learn, but there is this thing called the DDM”


“DDM?” He echoed curiously.


“Yes, I won’t bore you with the details but its basically the minimum amount of time that I have to keep you tucked away in my bottom.”


He cringed but continued to listen.


“This week, the minimum time is 4 hours…so tomorrow will be just like today…and the next day, and the day after that.


“Lori…I can’t keep doing this!  You’re saying it was only 4 hours but it felt like a fucking eternity to me!  I could barely breathe and it smelled so bad..and every time you walked…every time you sat down…any time you did anything it was like I was being punished.”


“You’re not being punished, sweety.  You and I are working together here.  We’re both a part of this…it’s bigger than both of us, and we have to stick it out till the end.  I know that’s easier said than done, but I have confidence in us! I have confidence in you!” she said with smile, gently pointing her glistening finger into the dead-center of his bare chest.


Oh, look at that, you’re getting so cold out here.  C’mon honey, we have to warm you up.”


Grateful for the segue, Lori deposited him into the felt-lined box and shut the flap on him.  She pressed the LED button and held it in, waiting for the pink LED to begin blinking and the box to start warming, but nothing happened.  She continued to hold it but still, nothing happened.  She set the box down on one of the stacks of clothing and consulted the pamphlet on the felt-lined box.  She had read the pamphlet on the heatbox earlier, but regrettably stopped right before the end.


…Enclosed HeatBox can be charged with any USB-c type charger.  Charging time takes 4-6 hours and will provide approximately 8-10 hours of continuous heat.   Be advised that, due to shipping requirements, the Enclosed HeatBox must be at less than 5% battery charge during transport.


“Oh goodness, it’s a wonder it even lasted this long.” She looked over at the closed box and frowned.  Because of her mistake, he would be freezing tonight…or maybe she’d even have to break her promise and confine him to her bottom for the entire night.  He needed to stay warm, after all!


“Oh!” She had an idea.  She lifted the box up and sat down on the bed, the mattress groaning beneath her full weight.  She opened the box flap and he squinted up at her.  “Sorry, sweety.  I’ll charge this up tomorrow, so it keeps you warm.  In the meantime,” she said, trailing off as she grabbed a rolled up pair of light pink ankle socks.  There were tiny little purple stars all over them.

“These are my daughter Gina’s socks.  Don’t worry, they’re clean!  But they’re still nice and warm from the dryer.  Hopefully, the box will keep their heat over night.”


His tiny hands went up to brace himself as she stuffed one of Gina’s star-patterned pink socks down into the tiny subject’s home for the night.  The socks were quite warm but also thin.  Since there seemed to still be some space in there, she stuffed the other one down too, just for good measure.  She shut the lid of the box and gave it a gentle shake.  Not only was Gina’s socks keeping him super warm, they were also keeping him snug.  She couldn’t feel any movement as she shook it, and the box was even slightly bulging from all the soft, warm cotton in there with him.

‘What a great solution’, she thought proudly.


Once more, she wrapped the box with a hair tie, just in case, and set it on her nightstand next to her phone and the sealed pill container.


“Good night, little one.”  She said softly.


She rose from her bed to put the clothing back in the hampers. She walked around the wall partition decorated with multiple family photographs and approached her walk-in closet and set the hampers down.  She then walked back to the other side of the bedroom to the bathroom door and used the bathroom. She briefly considered getting a shower.  ‘No’, she thought, pulling her underwear back up, flushing, and turning out the bathroom light.  ‘Best to get one in the morning, that way everything is as clean as possible for him.’


She always got showers at night, but this was such a simple compromise…plus she felt bad about what he had to go through during his second 2-hour session between her cheeks, considering how much less lavender there was to freshen her crack.  Lori turned off the bedside lamp and got under her covers. She pulled them up to her chin, glancing contently once more at the box by her bedside before her eyelids became too heavy.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 18 on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, Captioned Images, Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge and more.

Discord sever - https://discord.gg/8s9gvtgjy