[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

NOTE: This story is an offshoot of ‘Living with MISDV-001’ and starts with a flash-forward before reverting to its chronological start point at the end of Chapter 2 in ‘Living with MISDfV-001. Note that you don’t need to read the original in order to read this one, but the original does have some run-up that you may find good to have.

 

The world after the second pandemic MISDV-001 (Male Impacting Size Diminishing Virus 001), is a world where people are either unaffected by the vaccine, can't afford it, or are inflicted with bottled versions of the virus and subjected to the whims of those around them.

After the discovery of a vaccine and cure, the realization that humanity was not about to go extinct relieved the minds of many. However, this same discovery has led to those unfortunate enough to be shrinkies to be viewed with nothing more than disgust or disregard.

This story follows three beautiful young woman as they blow off some steam after a long work week.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Tags include elements from future chapters as well as present


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 37627 Read: 24358
Published: May 17 2023 Updated: June 18 2023

1. Chapter 1 – Waking up to Carnage by Mamamoo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1820 words)

2. Chapter 2 - To the bar! by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (4000 words)

3. Chapter 3 - The Real Fun Begins by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (4128 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Heading Home by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (2042 words)

5. Chapter 5 – Homeward Bound and Playtime by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (4845 words)

6. Chapter 6 – Playtime Continues by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (6446 words)

7. Chapter 7 – Ellen & Hannah by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (2429 words)

8. Chapter 8 – A Relaxing Evening by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (3357 words)

9. Chapter 9 – Ending the Evening by Mamamoo [Reviews - 0] (8560 words)