- Text Size +

Chapter 9 – Ending the Evening

Cleaning themselves up, all four girls returned to their seats, Hannah yawned loudly “God its getting late!” she said “I’m pretty much done after all that fun”

“Yeh same” Clare chimed in “You guys want to split these four between us” she pointed at the bowl “god I feel drunk”

“Yeh same, and sounds good” Ellen replied “you guys want to crash in the spare room?”

“Yes please” Amy said, tipping the remainder of the wine between the girls glasses “mind if we borrow a couple of your toys?”

Ellen reached in and pulled out the dildo with the perforated tip that Hannah had expressed interest in earlier “sure, just gotta keep this one for this curious girl here”.

The girls clinked their glasses and finished their drinks, Ellen and Hannah reached into the bowl grabbing two 3-inch tinies before waving goodnight and retreating to Ellen’s room.

Looking down into the bowl, Clare grabbed the remaining two tinies, one 3-inches and the other 2- inches and stood as Amy rummaged through the toy box “I’ll pick some stuff and meet you next door” she winked at Clare who complied.

 

Clare & Amy

Stepping into the room with the two tinies, Clare wanted to give Amy a real show, so she dropped the tiny men on the bed “Now if either of you move, I’ll snap your legs” she threatened, stripping until she stood naked. Stepping over the two men, she lay on the bed in a seductive pose, waiting for Amy to enter.

A minute later Amy walked in, holding a light blue dildo connected to a strap, stopping as she saw Clare on the bed, lying on her side, legs crossed, hand supporting her head, with the two tiny men standing just infront of her, completely focussed on her amazing yoga body. Stripping herself off, Amy looked at Clare “Well… I guess someone is ready for some fun” closing the door behind her “you know… we’ve spent all night dominating these worthless bugs… I want to dominate you now”

Clare felt her pulse quicken, spinning her body slowly so she was lying on her back, opening her legs and inviting Amy to take her shot “If you think you’ve got it in you” she growled at her, feeling herself moisten already.

Amy lifted the toy she had chosen, inspecting it with feigned interest before lowering it to her waist, stepping into the strap and clasping it around her bum, releasing her hands and showing the toy to Clare “we have two tiny men… The bigger one is number one, the second is number two… tell me which one you want attached to this” as she rubbed the shaft seductively.

Gulping, Clare responded “Number two” causing the tiny man to stop staring at her incredible breasts and abs, and turning in shock as Amy grabbed him with her right hand, raising him until he reached the strap-on. Laying him on his back on the toy, she grabbed the built in straps and tied them to his arms and ankles, leaving him spread eagled on top of the dildo, his feet facing towards the tip and his head closer to Amy.

“Pass me the other one, then suck this dildo like it’s a cock” she ordered Clare.

Clare grabbed the larger of the tinies and placed him into Amy’s outstretched hand, which clamped down around him as Clare approached the dildo and took the tip into her mouth. Slowly she pulsed her head forwards, taking a bit more in each time, until her lips reached the tiny man’s feet causing him to scream in panic. Continuing to take it into her maw, she kept going until she reached his chest, where she couldn’t go any further, retreating her mouth and leaving most of him, and the shaft covered in her spit.

Satisfied, Amy knelt down and pushed Clare’s legs apart, reaching in and licking the length of her already glistening lips, tasting her as she moved up and down licking as she went. Moving up to her clit, Amy started licking and sucking gently, brining the tiny man in her fist down and rubbing him into Clare’s lips, brining out small gasps from her, turning her on and making her wet. Standing back to full height, Amy put the shirnky into her mouth and pulled Clare to her feet, embracing her in a long passionate kiss, passing the tiny morsel back and forth between them, battering and bruising him.

Eventually pulling away, Amy turned Clare around and forced her onto the bed on her hands and knees, spitting the tiny from her mouth, she lowered him to Clare’s left foot and pulled her toes apart, forcing the tiny man into the crevice below all five “try not to scrunch too hard, or you’ll snap him” she growled down to Clare in a husky voice. Looking down at the face of the tiny strapped onto the strap-on Amy winked at him, before grabbing Clare by the hips and slowly guiding the tip to her soaking wet pussy. As the dildo tip touched her lips, Clare shuddered slightly, panting in anticipation as Amy rubbed the tip up and down, collecting Clare’s juices.

Stepping forwards slightly, Amy gently pushed the tip into Clare’s lips, feeling it pass through as it entered her, holding here for a moment as Clare adjusted to the feeling. Amy pulled the tip out slightly before pushing it in further, allowing Clare to adjust as the rubbery plastic penetrated her again and again, reaching deeper into her each time. Once the shaft was deep enough that the tiny man’s feet were inside Clare, Amy stopped pulsing and instead slowly pushed forwards, watching with glee as he slowly disappeared into her, her devouring lips rolling up his legs, his crotch, past his hard member, up his stomach and chest, until only his head remained. Leaning forwards slightly Amy whispered “Now he’s all inside you…” as she pushed in further, his head disappearing into Clare’s tunnel, holding him there for a moment before retracting him and the dildo “enjoy little guy” she whispered, pushing the shaft into Clare once more.

Feeling the tiny man’s head pop past her lips and into her, Clare was on cloud 9. She had literally never felt something this intense – between the feel of Amy’s hands on her hips, the large dildo within her, the tiny man squirming inside her, and the other one trapped between her toes. Giving her toes a small scrunch, the tiny screamed in pain as he almost burst – the pressure of her foot bent against the bed was bad enough, any additional push from her threatened to pop his entire body.

Feeling Clare responding to all of the sensations, Amy continued humping her, forcing the tiny man in and out of her with increasing and decreasing tempo, wanting to bring Clare to the edge and keep her there as long as she could.

“Oh my god… this… this is… insane…” moaned Clare as Amy continued penetrating her

“You think this is good…” Amy pushed forwards until the entire shaft was inside Clare, pushing into her G-spot as she reached down and pulled the tiny from her toes “… wait for this” as she threw the tiny man into her mouth, sloshing him around and covering him in saliva. Happy he was completed drenched, she leant forwards and spat him out, landing on Clare’s lower back with a loud – SPLAT – he sat up coughing, given no time to recover before Clare’s right hand grabbed him and squeezed him in her fist, covering his face and blinding him.

Continuing to pulse the dildo in and out of Clare, Amy brought her fist down to Clare’s toned butt, using her left hand to spread her cheeks apart, feeling Clare gasp in pleasure. Lowering her fist further, she forced the tiny man’s feet into Clare’s puckered anus, which pulsed at the touch.

Clare lowered her head to the sheets and bit down, feeling the tiny man’s feet ticking her anus as the other was forced into her vagina, struggling not to lose all control she gripped the sheets with her hands and moaned deeply.

Amy leant in and spat onto Clare’s anus, offering additional lubrication as she worked the tiny man’s legs into her, pulsing him up and down deeper and deeper each time. The tiny had clearly caught on by this point and was screaming frantically as he tried to thrash his way out, this serving only to give new highs of pleasure to Clare who was now moaning deeply. Finally reaching over his waist, the tiny was chest deep in Clare, her muscles gripping him and refusing to let him get out, allowing Amy to remove her hand from him. Grinning down at him, she continued pulsing the strap-on into Clare as she grasped her cheeks, pushing them together and smothering the man in the walls of flesh, causing him to kick and squirm.

Clare let out a loud moan at the sudden sensation, feeling waves of pure bliss roll through her entire body, she didn’t know how much longer she could hold on for.

Sensing this, Amy released her cheeks and gripped the man protruding from her with her right fingers, her left grabbing Clare’s hip, pulsing faster and harder as she rammed the strap-on into her again and again, now also pushing the tiny man slowly deeper into her butthole, feeling her entire body begin to quiver. Growling huskily at her “Yeh that’s it babe… take it… take it all… you’re going to cum and crush both of these tiny men… DO IT” she yelled feeling Clare’s orgasm build. Stepping forwards, Amy forced Clare’s body down onto the bed, straightening her legs and arms as she pushed down ontop of her, pushing the tiny man all the way into her anus as the dildo rammed deep and sent Clare over the edge

Clare let out an ear-piercing yell of pure pleasure, giving her the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life, pushing her face into the mattress as she yelled and all of her muscles contracted and spasmed. The tiny man in her butt was constricted as the muscles clamped down around him, forcing the air from his lungs as wave after wave caused her to tighten more and more, until – SNAP – the pressure broke him completely, snapping his spine and ending him. Inside her vagina, the same was happening to the tiny man strapped to the dildo, the muscular walls clamped down and forced the air from his lungs, but somehow he didn’t break or snap, instead as the aftershocks began to die down, the air in his lungs was replaced with her juices as he tried to hold what little breath he had left. Unable to hold any longer his body involuntarily breathed in, sucking her love juices down his throat and into his lungs as he lost consciousness.

Holding still for a moment, Amy pulsed the strap-on gently, eliciting aftershocks of pleasure from Clare, who was gasping for breath and barely moving. Slowly retracting the dildo, it exited with a slight pop sound, causing Clare to spasm once more, her butt pushing part of the tiny man’s head from her. Gently, Amy gripped the skull and pulled him up and out, each ridge of his body causing Clare to gasp once more until he was finally out. Looking at him Amy thought ‘how pathetic’ tossing his body onto the floor, and looking down at the dildo attached to her crotch, as she looked down she saw his chest convulse and spew out Clare’s juices “Oh wow… he survived” she said genuinely taken aback.

Rolling onto her back, Clare opened her glazed eyes, and without saying a word reached forward and yanked the tiny man from the dildo, lifting him up as she joined Amy in a kneeling position. Grabbing Amy by the throat, she pulled her head forwards kissing her passionately for a moment before leaning back, still gasping in air from her recent experience. Letting go of Amy’s throat she grabbed her jaw and opened her mouth, raising the tiny man who had now regained some consciousness infront of it. Looking forwards at her maw, the tiny man went limp, all fight having been broken out of him, just wanting it to end. Pushing him past Amy’s lips, Clare pushed her mouth shut and leant in, kissing her shoulders, neck, and her face. Lowering her head to Amy’s shoulder, Clare put her ear against her throat and waited.

Amy swished the tiny around her mouth a bit, chewing lightly on his body and sucking hard to elicit more panic from him, wanting him to scream for her. Biting down hard on his foot she finally got her wish as he let out a yell of pain, short lived as she pulled him to her throat and swallowed hard as she tilted her head back.

Clare felt the lump move down Amy’s throat and heard a muffled scream coming from within, making her giggle. Sitting back she looked at Amy who leant in and kissed her, pulling the duvet cover back and inviting Clare in. Clare didn’t argue, she just lay down and heard Amy remove the strap-on before snuggling in beside her, spooning her and wrapping her arms around her waist, laying there they both let sleep take them.

 

 

Hannah & Ellen

Bouncing into the room, Hannah dumped the two men onto the bed and stripped out of Ellen’s clothes, as Ellen shut the door Hannah ran over and shoved her into it, grabbing her face and passionately kissing her lips and moving to her neck as she stripped her naked too. As Hannah pulled Ellen’s panties down, Ellen paused.

“One sec babe” Ellen whispered as she pulled her butt cheeks apart, the mangled body of the previous tiny falling and crashing into the floor.

Watching the goddesses standing in a naked embrace and making out passionately, the two men were stunned, until one decided to use the distraction to make a break for it. He ran to the side of the bed and rappelled down the sheet that was conveniently hanging off, until he hit the floor and ran for cover away from the bed. Getting to the chest of draws he slipped under as the girls returned to the bed, and heard their frustration.

Looking down at the tiny man that was standing, sporting an erection, Hannah growled at him “god damn it! Where did he go?”.

Not wanting to reveal what he had seen, the tiny man looked down and went silent, causing anger to rip through Ellen who reached forwards and grabbed him in her right fist, bringing him up and squeezing him “look here you little shit, one of you two survives tonight, one doesn’t… if you want to be the one to live to see tomorrow, then tell us where he went”.

Unable to stop himself he pointed at the chest of drawers.

Watching from under the chest, the tiny man was filled with rage when he saw the other man point at his hiding spot. Feeling he had nothing left to lose, he emerged from his spot and sprinted towards the door, thinking he might be able to find a way out. As he neared the door, his gaze fell on the other tiny that had perished between the giantesses butt cheeks, slowing for a moment he looked around and was shocked to see Ellen standing right behind him, reaching out and prodding him with her toes, knocking him over.

Landing on his front, he began scrambling forwards until the ball of Ellen’s right foot touched down infront of him, her heel lowering and pushing into his back, threatening to crush him as the pressure increased. As the pain became unbearable the foot lifted, gliding away from him before hovering over the remains of the tiny man before him, unable to avert his gaze he watched in horror as she slammed the ball of her foot down on him, crushing most of his body instantly.

Seeing the tiny man roll over and try to sit up, Ellen slammed her meaty sole onto his chest and grasped him with her toes, bringing him up to her as she grabbed him in her left hand. Turning and facing Hannah she told her to lie on the bed, which she did. “Ok, so you get to live I guess” she said to the tiny in her right hand “just gotta secure you” as she handed the doomed one to Hannah to hold. Reaching onto the floor, Ellen grabbed one of her socks and dropped the guy into it, before slipping her left foot in. Feeling him trapped under her toes, she scrunched him a few times before turning back to Hannah “Ok, time for some education” she said seductively as she raised the dildo and dangled it between her fingers.

“Ohh exciting!” Hannah giggled “Are you as interested as I am?” she spoke to the little man who had gone silent, watching as Ellen prepared the toy.

Ellen gripped the shaft of the dildo in her left hand, and twisted the tip off with her right, exposing an indent where a tiny could be placed “so he goes in here, then this goes in there” she pointed at Hannah’s snatch.

“Wow that’s so cool! Here you go” passing the tiny to Ellen who shoved his bottom half into the shaft before picking up the tip and twisting it back on over his torso and head, leaving the tiny man standing but somewhat cramped in the space. Looking at him, Hannah sat up “but what are the little holes for?”

“Ah that’s the fun part…” Ellen brought the tip up to her lips and stuck it into her mouth, slathering her saliva across the end, pushing it into her throat until most of the shaft was hidden, slowly pulling it out with a wet – POP – sound. Handing it to Hannah she told her “open it up”

Hannah twisted the tip off, looking down at the wet man “Oh cool! So fluids can get in, that’s awesome!” as she shoved the tip back on and twisted it into place, sealing the man in there once more and passing it back to Ellen before flopping onto her back, raising her right leg and playfully dropping her foot onto Ellen’s shoulder “Let’s try it out shall we?” she smiled.

Winking seductively, Ellen flopped down on her left side on the bed next to Hannah who rolled to her right to face her, starting at eachother before kissing passionately, running their hands along eachother’s bodies and embracing the moment. Still holding the dildo in her right hand, Ellen poked it gently into Hannah’s thigh before dragging it up towards her crotch, there she held it before playfully touching the tip to Hannah’s lips making her smile and bite her lip. Not breaking eye contact Ellen dragged it up the rest of the way to her face, positioning it between the two lovers, the tiny man inside banging on his prison trying futilely to escape, achieving nothing more than grabbing their attention.

Both looking down at him for a moment, the girls looked back at eachother and smiled as they reached forwards, mounts open and tongues protruding, licking the long shaft from bottom to top, covering it in their saliva, before Hannah grasped it over Ellen’s hand and guided it towards her own mouth. Forming an ‘O’ with her lips, Hannah inserted the shaft and slowly pushed it deeper into her mouth, getting about halfway before stopping and almost gagging, removing it slowly as she sucked as much saliva from her mouth as she could and spitting it onto the toy.

 

For the tiny man inside, this was rapidly turning from a sexy display into an uncomfortable hell. The humidity was rising, and more and more of the hot blonde’s saliva was seeping through the holes, making his skin itch where it was making contact. In addition, the cramped position he was in was making his posture feel uncomfortable, something that he guessed was probably the least of his concerns right now.

 

Watching Hannah take more of the toy into her mouth than she had expected, Ellen nodded approval, smiling as Hannah began retracting it, clearly aiming to add as much saliva to the device as she could. Ellen traced her right hand down Hannah’s left side, reaching her hips and pushing her onto her back as she finally pulled the toy from her maw, looking at it in wonder as the tiny man inside had stopped trying to escape. As Hannah licked the shaft one more time, Ellen lowered her hand and placed it across Hannah’s already moistening pussy, rubbing her fingers around her lips gently, causing Hannah to gasp softly. Turning her head and looking into Ellen’s eyes, Hannah dangled the dildo infront of her face, daring her to make use of it.

Ellen grasped it softly and pulled it from Hannah’s grasp “check this out” flipping a small switch on the base, causing bright LED lights within the toy to illuminate “now he will be able to see everything in there” tracing the down Hannah’s chest and toned abs, over her stomach until she reached the glistening lips. Rubbing the tip gently into them as she rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled over her legs, hovering over her. Looking up and winking, Ellen dropped her head and began licking, sucking and gently kissing Hannah’s clit resulting in small gasps as Hannah felt tingles shooting up and down her body. Still rubbing the dildo into Hannah’s lips Ellen gently applied more pressure, feeling the tip pop between the lips and into Hannah. Smiling to herself she intensified her oral attentions as she slowly pushed the toy in, pulled out, in deeper, out again, loving the feeling of Hannah’s body responding to her every move. Pausing briefly, Ellen pulled her face away and moved her arms under Hannah’s legs, pushing them up so her calves rested on Ellen’s shoulders, lifting her back up and tilting Hannah’s pelvis skyward before continuing her play. The dildo now pointed downwards, Ellen began pumping it deeper into her, wiggling it around as she pulled it back out, repeating the process and slowly bringing Hannah waves of pleasure as she started moaning.

 

Meanwhile inside the toy, the tiny man was being put through hell, thinking it was bad enough when he was first thrust into the giantess with the heavy yet strangely intoxicating scent, gravity was now his enemy, mashed into the perforated tip whilst he was upside down. As the pumping increased he noticed more of her fluids building up, leaking through more and more, covering his body, but most concerningly starting to pool around his face. He tried crouching his legs and pushing away from the tip with his hands which bought him a little space, but he really had nowhere to go.

 

Ellen was enjoying watching Hannah writhing in pleasure, here eyes closed and hands stretched out grasping at the sheets, her legs pulsing against Ellen’s shoulders. Leaning her head, Ellen began planting kisses onto Hannah’s legs when they suddenly crossed around the back of her neck pulling her forwards slightly. Looking up Ellen started into Hannah’s bright blue eyes, showing more than just lust, a semblance of emotion and caring, before they closed again and her legs relaxed. Feeling driven to make this amazing for Hannah, Ellen pushed the dildo in as deep as it would go and released it, shuffling back as she lowered Hannah’s legs to the bed, wordlessly rolling her onto her front and bringing her up onto her hands and knees, bending forwards and kissing her fabulous butt as she grasped the dildo once more.

 

Being thrust deep into the girl was bad enough, but the tiny man was completely unprepared for what came next, his world rapidly flipped around, dislodging him from his attempt at keeping his head free from the pooling juices and resulting in his head and chest smacking the dildo case hard. Seeing stars and winded, he attempted to get his bearings and breathe, this turning to flailing and choking as he realised he had fallen face first into the rising tide of fluid. Pushing himself back as far as he could from his prone position he managed to keep his head above the levels, breathing in as best he could, his skin itching all-over, strangely enough though he found himself aroused. Looking around, he could make out the deep red colour of the passage his prison was thrust in thanks to the lighting, and with horror he noticed that whilst previously there was a small spattering of fluid in the toy, this had now risen to a large puddle.

 

Thrusting the toy in and out of her, Ellen reached around Hannah’s butt and started rubbing her clit, bringing additional waves of pleasure through her entire body, bringing her left foot up and placing it next to Hannah’s knee for balance, she completely forgot about the tiny man who had by now slipped under the ball of her foot. The sudden movement and impact of her hard, leathery ball forcing him down caused him to squirm, bringing a smile to Ellen’s face as she had another idea, reaching down and roughly pulling the sock off the tiny man was thrown out onto the directly below Hannah. He looked up in wonder for a moment, before Ellen’s left hand grabbed him and brought him up, mashing him hard into Hannah’s clit where she ground him into it, causing him pain but also bringing his member to life, the warm wet feeling turning him on.

Hannah was in pure ecstasy by this point, the array of physical and emotional feelings that had been simmering for months all coming to a head, Ellen’s expertise in what she was doing to Hannah was icing on the cake.

Continuing to thrust the toy in and out of Hannah, Ellen pulled the tiny man away, smiling and she noticed he was sporting an erection. Bringing him to her face she rolled her tongue out and pulled his body down it, tasting Hannah on him, bringing her new levels of excitement as she spoke to him “wow little guy, looks like you’re enjoying this almost as much as us” she said in a seductive voice “maybe you can enjoy it just as much” reaching forwards she placed him between Hannah’s toned butt cheeks, smiling as she grabbed the left one, pulling it away from the right before smashing it back across, burying the tiny man within the flesh and grinding it together. Releasing the cheek which fell back, the tiny man rolled down the inside and stopped right infront of Hannah’s anus, trying to push himself back he felt a giant finger on his back push him forwards, forcing his body into the muscle which pulsed expectantly.

Hannah gasped as she felt the tiny body touch her there, she hadn’t done much in that space before, but the thought of him touching her was like heroin right now.

Ellen looked down at the tiny man pinned between the hole and her finger “I know I said you’d live through the night but I’ve changed my mind… there is now a condition to your survival…”

The tiny man tried squirming free but this only served to cause Ellen to push him down harder, forcing his chest into her anus and causing Hannah to gasp.

“Stop it or I’ll shove you headfirst in there” she growled “or maybe you’d like to join your friend in here?” she gestured to the dildo still thrusting and twisting around inside Hannah. “You’ll live if you can cum into her arsehole before she cums… simple!... but I’d get to work if I were you” releasing her finger from his back, deciding to be nice and spitting a glob of saliva onto his target.

Not wasting a moment of time, the man flopped forwards, inserting his raging hard-on into the tight muscle infront of him, the saliva helping him penetrate quickly. Wedging himself between her cheeks to keep himself in place as Hannah rocked and writhed, he started humping, the hole quivering as he pounded it as hard as he could, the warm tight feeling actually really nice.

Smiling down at the pathetic man, Ellen slowed her rate of thrusting but began twisting the dildo as it moved in and out of Hannah, resulting in loud moans of pleasure as Hannah quivered.

 

Beginning to panic as he watched the fluids keep rising, the tiny man tried to stay calm – something not easy to achieve given his current predicament. Fortunately he had managed to prop himself into a sort of plank that kept his head up high, wedged hard enough that the pulsing movements wouldn’t dislodge him. Hearing voices from outside he tried to make out what was being said, but was unable to get it given the cacophony of sounds around him. Besides the squelching sounds of the toy thrusting in and out of her vagina, he could hear the gurgle of her stomach, and could even feel every time she moaned, a loud, low rumbling sound which resonated through his very body. Momentarily taken off guard, he found the pace of thrusting slow down, but instead of a reprieve this turned almost deadly as the toy he was encased in began turning, initially causing his head to roll below the build-up of juices which entered his eyes, nose and mouth before he turned the right way up again, coughing as he gasped in air. Wiping the viscous and sweet fluid from his face, he felt his prison begin to twist once more, again threatening to engulf him, forcing him to spread his legs to stabilise himself and perform a small sit up as his back slurped into the small lake of fluid. Having to repeat the process of pushing himself up when face down, and sitting up when on his back soon took a toll on his body.

 

 

Ellen leant forwards and growled at the tiny man humping her lover’s arsehole “Yeh you filthy little bug… do what I tell you” reaching her left hand across Hannah’s left cheek, pushing it in and rolling it over him, the pressure forcing him deep into her anus, the entire process actually feeling good to the tiny man. Rolling her cheek back and forth a few times, she then traced her fingertips slowly over Hannah’s hip, across her stomach, and down towards her crotch. Reaching Hannah’s clit she once again began rubbing gently and in time with the pulsing of the dildo, bringing high pitched squeaks from Hannah’s mouth.

“Oh… my… god…” Hannah gasped “I… I… I…” struggling to form words in her elated state “I’m going to… to… cum” she gasped.

The tiny man clearly heard this and with a monumental effort he pumped himself harder into her, closing his eyes as he felt the amazing sensation. As Hannah’s body began tensing, her anus tightened and pulsed, grabbing the tiny man’s shaft and making him gasp as he came into her and spasmed.

Ellen noticed this ‘lucky bastard’ as she drove the dildo deep and twisted it hard, her other hand rubbing Hannah frantically, feeling Hannah’s entire body tense for a moment before her head dropped to the pillow infront of her, her back arching, and her hands started twitching and grasping at the bed sheets.

The tiny man had been stable, but as the giantess he had just humped dropped her head, he bounced out of his position of relative safety and landed on her lower back, the entire thing acting like a giant slide, sending him tumbling down her back before crashing into the back of her head, bouncing off and landing hard on the sheets.

Ellen watched the tiny man go flying and decided to leave him, not wanting to interrupt her or Hannah who was now in the throes of her orgasm.

Hannah felt something hit her head but she didn’t care, the feelings inside her were beyond anything she had ever felt before. Feeling Ellen’s hand rubbing her faster and faster and the dildo now deep within her twisting, she orgasmed harder than she ever had before, biting down on the pillow as she screamed loudly in pure ecstasy, her hands grasping the bedsheets as her body was rocked by the orgasm, her muscles spasming and twitching uncontrollably, her legs almost giving out but held up by Ellen’s embrace. Losing full control of her body she spasmed in bliss, yelling and moaning deeply as she felt tingles wrack across all of her, feeling better than ever. Her vagina walls clamped down hard enough to stop the twisting motion of the dildo which Ellen released, the feeling of it inside her kept her orgasming as Ellen’s fingers continued rubbing her clit.

Dropping her crotch to the bed and lying flat with her legs splayed apart around Ellen’s kneeling form, Hannah lay panting as the aftershocks of her monumental orgasm left her almost paralysed, eyes closed she was barely able to breath, gasping in air as she felt her body twitching.

 

His energy reserves dwindling, the tiny man was suddenly thrown forwards to the tip of the toy he was encased within, pointed in a downwards angle informing him that the giantess he was within must have leant forwards. He watched almost in slow motion as his head approached the rising lake of fluid, now pooled in the tip of the toy, before passing through it and smashing hard into the end of the dildo, causing him to see stars and gasp some of his air. Feeling his prison twist around, he was submerged from his head to chest, panic overtaking him as he felt himself need to breath. Managing to push his arms up and forwards in the centre of the dildo tip and crouching his free legs, he managed to just force his head above the liquid and gasp a breath before falling back in, repeating this process desperately in order to survive.

He felt more than heard her scream, the high-pitched sound reverberating through his very body as her walls clamped hard, immobilising the prison he was within, allowing him to push his head from the fluid and breathe, relieved that his ordeal was soon to be over. This relief soon turned to concern as he heard the walls of the dildo begin to creak, the monumental pressure bearing down would clearly be enough to crush the life out of him, thankful he was safe he still had concerns as the pressure didn’t seem to relent. The creaking continued and a loud – CRACK – made him jump, not sure where the sound came from but hoping the integrity of the plastic stayed. Feeling something glob onto the back of his neck, he craned his head around and looked up in horror. The pressure from her orgasm was clearly squeezing the fluids from her vagina walls, and with no space this was being forced through the perforations in the dildo, he could only stay still and watch as streams of fluid rolled into his prison, rapidly raising the fluid level until his face was submerged once more – this time he had nowhere to go and held his breath as long as he could.

Feeling his lungs burning, a sudden moment of zero G gripped him as the giantess dropped herself down flat, as her body hit the bed he slammed down into the lake of fluid, fortunately able to push himself up and release his head, gasping in air and her love juices at the same time, causing his body to wrack with coughs – but he was alive – he had survived.

 

Opening her eyes and turning her head to the left, Hannah saw what had collided with her head… the tiny man that had humped her butt minutes before, standing inches from her face staring at her. Not even thinking Hannah reached her shaking left hand up and grasped him in her fist, squeezing him as she continued gasping in air “I could… could use… a… snack” as she pulled him towards he open mouth screaming.

Reaching forwards and holding her hand gently Ellen whispered “I promised if he came before you that we wouldn’t kill him”.

This elicited a disappointed grunt from Hannah who tossed him over her shoulder to the foot of the bed, rolling onto her back and pushing herself into a semi-seated position against the pillows, staring at Ellen with glazed eyes as she continued panting. Reaching down she slowly removed the dildo from her pussy, feeling her walls quiver as the ridged edges hit her nerves, making her gasp again. Finally removing it fully she held it upright as Ellen leant forwards, both curious to see the result.

“Wow, half full” Ellen winked at Hannah

“Can’t believe he’s… alive…” Hannah breathed deeply taking a moment to collect herself before bringing the toy close to her face “Did you enjoy that? I know I did” looking at the tiny man submerged up to his waist in her juices “you should have… you know how lucky you are to have been inside me? Not many men can claim that… fewer too have lived through it” pushing her exhaustion aside and rallying, she placed the toy upright on the bedside table and rolled off the bed.

As Hannah walked to the foot of the bed, Ellen remained on her knees, twisting her upper body to watch her, curious about where the comments came from.

Reaching to the floor, Hannah retrieved Ellen’s sock and grabbed the tiny man still at the foot of the bed “good boy… you’re going nowhere until I say so” crawling onto the bed and mashing him into Ellen’s left sole pushing him hard enough to make him squeal in pain. Smiling she rolled his body down the wrinkled and compressed arch until he reached Ellen’s toes “now stay here” as she used her fingers to force his body into the crevice beneath the massive digits, before pulling the sock onto Ellen’s foot for her.

“Thanks babe, I…” Ellen started but was interrupted by Hannah wrapping her arms around her waist, kissing and biting her neck, still breathing deeply. Ellen felt tingling running down her sides as Hannah’s teeth nibbled her skin “well now, where did thi…” interrupted once more as Hannah shoved Ellen forwards onto her hands and knees, before pushing her hips and rolling her hard onto her back.

“Lie against the pillows” Hannah ordered, an uncommon dominating look plastered across her face, Ellen complied immediately, lying back across the small mountain of softness in a semi-elevated position. She immediately dropped forwards and started eating Ellen out, causing Ellen to gasp deeply, her tongue flicking around her lips and clit lathering saliva across them. Reaching over Hannah grasped the still half full dildo “still half full… good”

Ellen started explaining “Yeh its designed so the fluid can get forced in but can’t get OUT!” yelling the final word as Hannah brought the toy down and shoved it hard into Ellen’s lips, popping it instantly into her vagina “Oh… god…” Ellen gasped as Hannah lowered her head and started sucking her clit, rotating the toy and pulsing it into her

 

Feeling the giantesses body roll onto her back, the tiny man felt he was finally safe, he had survived the ordeal and just had to wait to be removed. This shortly happened as he felt the walls relax, but still pulse against the toy as he was pulled out of her, holding the toy upright all the fluid fell to the base of the dildo, submerging him up to his waist in the fluid as the giantess said something to him, the sounds muffled. As the giantess put the prison down upright on the bedside table, he wondered when she would let him out, watching through the plastic at the large shapes of the women, the plastic made foggy due to the fluid covering it so he couldn’t really make anything out. Seeing the shapes move around back onto the bed he was filled with horror as the smaller frame of the blond reached over and grasped his prison once more, lifting him and bringing him straight between the legs of the larger giantess. Not having much time to react he tried to position himself as the toy was roughly shoved into the second woman’s vagina, terrifying him that he wouldn’t make it out this time.

 

Ellen was gasping deeply as Hannah worked the toy in and out of her, Hannah’s mouth and tongue pulling and sucking at her clit and sending tingles throughout her body. She was already turned on by dominating Hannah, and now Hannah’s unexpected and forceful rebuttal brought her new levels of excitement. Raising her knees slightly to get a better angle, she felt the tiny man trapped within the crevice of her left toes squirm in pain as the pressure of the mattress forced him deeper within them. Smiling she scrunched and flexed her toes, dragging him in deeper until she felt his face stuck by the webbing between her big and second toes, pinned in place unable to escape as she squeezed and released his body, threatening to pop it like a grape at any moment.

Hannah meanwhile was using the same technique that Ellen had used on her, pushing the dildo in and twisting it before pulling it out, all the while using her dextrous tongue to maximum effect, talking to Ellen as she moved in and out “yeh baby… you think you’re the rough one… just wait for it… I’m going to make you cum…”

Hannah’s dirty talk was turning Ellen on beyond belief, leaning back and closing her eyes, focussing on the feelings as she felt her juices begin gushing around the toy that was being thrust into her.

 

Thankful that his prison was on a slight incline and that the fluid was still mostly pooling around his lower half, the man prayed that this one would cum quicker so he could be removed. Looking down  at the illuminated fluid, he suddenly felt huge globs of the second giantesses fluids splattering down onto him. Looking up thinking ‘no’ he could already see her excretions were far larger than the petite blonde, noting within minutes that the fluid had crept up to above his hips. Hearing muffled words outside, he hoped that this was a quicker experience, looking around at the red walls that enclosed him.

 

Ellen was on cloud nine, the feeling of Hannah and the toy was brining shooting tingles from her hands to her feet, leaving her completely in her own world until she felt Hannah’s oral attentions cease as the bed rocked below her. Opening her eyes she looked up at Hannah’s standing form who reached down with her hands out.

As Ellen grabbed her hands, Hannah ordered her “Get on your knees… now”.

Complying, Ellen swivelled her legs behind her and propped herself upright on her knees as Hannah knelt behind her, kissing and biting her neck once more.

As Ellen’s feet met their new position, the bed pushed them into a bent shape, the tiny man who was stuck in the crevice of her toes was now squeezed tight by them as they were forcibly curled inwards, giving him difficulties in breathing.

Recaching both hands around Ellen, Hannah grasped the dildo once more in her right hand and continued thrusting it in and out of Ellen, twisting as she did so, her left hand rubbing her clit in small circular motions which slowly grew in size and speed. Whispering into her ear “Enjoy this feeling…” biting her neck and shoulder gently “this last little tiny…” kissing from the outside of her right shoulder, all the way into her neck and nibbling her ear lobe “is yours to finish off… I’ve started his demise… now you finish it… drown him in our combined juices” kissing her allover her upper back, shoulders and neck.

 

 

Feeling his world rocking once more, the tiny man felt his world turn upright as the walls clamped down on his prison, wondering what was happening now. Not moving for a moment, his world started moving again as the toy was pulsed in and out of the giantess’s vagina, twisting as it went. Feeling fortunate that he was upright with air, he looked up and gasped, seeing even more of the fluid begin seeping through and raining down on his head and shoulders in huge droplets the size of tennis balls to him.

He could hear talking somewhere above him but once again couldn’t make out any words, the squelching and rumbling sounds emanating from within her body drowning out most other sounds he suddenly felt aroused. The prospect of surviving but having been used in this fashion was like a fantasy to him, stiffening his member which he grasped and started stroking.

 

 

Ellen wasn’t usually one to be brought to orgasm quickly, usually preferring to keep things playing along for as long as possible, extracting as much pleasure as she could before cumming. This time however, the combination of dominating Hannah, and then being dominated herself brought her to bare pretty quickly. Feeling her body begin to tense up, she reached her hands behind her and grasped Hannah’s hips, arching her head back and feeling everything coming to a head.

Feeling this, Hannah stopped twisting the dildo and instead began pumping it in and out of Ellen as hard and as fast as she could, feeling her arm muscles burn with exertion.

Ellen paused for a moment, gasping in air and raising her hips slightly and tightening her glutes, before crashing down hard onto her heels, her body spasming as she yelled out in ecstasy, all her muscles twitching uncontrollably, gripping Hannah’s hips hard enough to bruise them, her toes scrunching and compressing the tiny man as far as his body could take.

Hannah didn’t relent though, feeling Ellen come to an orgasm, she forced the dildo as deep into her as she could and began twisting and pulsing it yet again, feeling Ellen shake uncontrollably as her orgasm consumed her, moaning deeply as she came, holding her up to stop her falling over, slowing as the aftershocks began to subside. Holding her like this, Hannah whispered in her ear “atta’ girl” kissing her gently.

Ellen slumped down resting her bum on her heels and gasping deeply and looked over her shoulder “damn girl… we need to do that more often” smiling and kissing Hannah on the lips.

 

As he rubbed himself he felt his body edging to cumming, but was interrupted as the twisting motion stopped and was instead replaced by a rapid pulsing up and down, causing his body to bounce around hitting the walls of the dildo. This didn’t stop him though, he almost felt like he knew the giantess was near, and if she was going to enjoy using him, he was going to enjoy it too. Hearing and feeling her yell as she orgasmed, her walls clamped down on his prison as the previous giantesses had done, this time however the pressure must have been even greater as the plastic creaked and cracked around him as the toy was twisted back and forth in place. The thought of being full size and pumping himself into the space brought him to the edge and he blew his load into the fluids that surrounded him now up to his chest.

Feeling no motion, he looked up and realised that the fluid was still seeping through the top and sides of the toy, soon raising the level to his shoulders, resulting in a fresh wave of panic, wondering when he would be removed.

 

 

“Ok…” gasped Ellen “I think I’m good – care to do the honours?”

“Sure” Hannah reached around Ellen once more and gently removed the toy from her pussy. Lifting it up they could see just the tiny man’s head above the sea of their fluids, pressed against the plastic gasping in air “wow, so close!” Hannah commented.

Ellen pulled away from Hannah and turned to face her, grasping her hand that was holding the toy and brought it to her mouth, licking it from base to tip, cleaning their fluids from the plastic. Hannah smiled and joined in, cleaning the dildo so they could see through it better.

 

Pressing his face against the plastic and gasping the final pocket of air, the tiny man resigned himself to death, sobbing as the hope was pulled from him. Suddenly he felt motion as his prison was pulled from the giantess snatch and raised high. He still couldn’t see much through the foggy plastic. His prison suddenly assaulted on two sides by large pink muscles, lapping up their juices and clearing the toy, he was able to see better. He could make out the two faces above him looking down smiling ‘when are they going to open this up?’.

 

“Together?” Ellen asked

“Together” Hannah replied as they lent in and kissed eachother passionately, their tongues probing eachothers mouths and pooling saliva. After a minute then looked down and brought their mouths to the toy and started pushing the saliva between their lips onto the tip and forcing it in through the holes with their tongues. The final air space disappeared and the tiny pushed away completely submerged, floating in a cocktail of their bodily fluids, pounding the walls around him as the girls just watched, mouths slightly agape as he began thrashing, desperately trying to escape, his attempts hopeless. After a handful of seconds, air bubbles erupted from his mouth and he grasped his neck, thrashing madly before stopping, his body pulsing and limbs floating freely.

“Oh my god that was so cool” Hannah commented, placing the toy on the bedside table as Ellen pulled the covers back and got into the bed. Hannah turned and rubbed her bum into Ellen’s crotch, snuggling back into her embrace.

Giving the tiny man trapped under her toes one last squeeze, Ellen closed her eyes and the pair fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

Ellen awoke lying on her right side, squinting as the sunlight streamed through a gap in the curtains…