- Text Size +

Chapter 8 – A Relaxing Evening

“Ah glad you made it back out!” laughed Clare “where’s the little guy?”

Ellen returned to her seat and stood over it, spreading her legs “Where do you think?” as she dropped her butt down onto the chair as hard as she could, gyrating her hips and grinding herself into it as she felt his body start snapping and crunching “ahhh… there he goes!” she announced, sitting back and enjoying the feeling of him twitching between her bum cheeks as he expired.

“Ok so we have four left in the bowl, one on the roller, one on her left tit” Clare counted

“I think the one on my boob might be ready to go, I’m pretty sure I just felt something dislocate” lifting her jumped over her head she revealed the tiny man strapped across her left nipple, one of his legs pulled into a ridiculous angle. Looking down at him “Yeh, that leg’s gone – he’s not even screaming any more”

“Truth be told the foot roller one isn’t doing too great either. I think I got a bit carried away with the pressure” Amy admitted

“Aww poor little guys” Hannah smiled “guess they can’t handle real women!”

“Ok, how about you two finish off the lucky boy strapped to her boob, and we will finish up the foot roller?” Clare offered and everyone agreed.

Hannah scooted over to Ellen and sat on her lap facing her, looking down at the tiny toy, almost broken from his rough treatment, biting her lip in anticipation as she whispered to him “remember I said you’d maybe get something to make up for the pain…?” leaning lower “maybe your reward is a quick release from life… or maybe not, we’ll see how we feel” looking up at Ellen and winking.

Meanwhile Clare leant forward and went to grab the foot roller, as her hand touched the edge Amy’s foot came down on her hand pushing it away “just another quick roll?” she winked

“Greedy-guts!” Clare laughed “fine! Go ahead!”

Amy quickly located the tiny man and rolled her slender foot along him once more, enjoying the feeling of parts of his body pushing into her sole, relieving the stress and pain from working on her feet all day. After a couple of minutes she removed her foot and leant down, releasing him from his bonds and lifting him up to the couch, dropping him between herself on the right of the couch, and Clare on the left.

 

Ellen & Hannah

Sitting back in her chair, Ellen looked at Hannah’s kinky expression “what the heck is going through your mind right now?” she asked with a smile on her lips

“I don’t know whatever you mean!” Hannah replied with sarcastic sensitivity “I just want to ensure this little gentleman gets given a reprieve for being a well behaved boy”

“Uh-huh… that so… what do you have in mind then?”

Removing herself from Ellen’s lap, Hannah knelt on the floor and pushed Ellen’s legs apart, allowing her to get in nice and close, her face hovering right infront of her chest “Something like this maybe” she grinned before licking her lips and leaning in, planting a big wet kiss on the tiny man’s face. Rather than releasing, she instead started sucking until he began twitching, the air being sucked from his lungs. Feeling him start to go limp, Hannah released her lips allowing him to gasp in much needed air “there we go, you look much more awake now!” she clapped. Leaning back in, she licked his crotch bringing his member to attention despite his pained groans.

Flicking him with her tongue a bit more, Hannah leant in and locked his entire crotch between her lips, using suction and her dexterous tongue to quickly excite him, making him temporarily forget the pain he was in. Moaning lightly she took small breaks to speak to him.

“Mmm, you like that?” moving back and slurping his member into her mouth, sucking gently

“Yeh, you’re so big for such a little guy” licking the length of his body from his feet to his head

“I bet you’re load is going to taste soooooo good” using her tongue to rub his balls gently

Moving her left hand up Ellen’s body, she started rubbing the nipple of Ellen’s right breast through the bra, hoping this would have the desired effect.

“You’ve been so well behaved since your little outburst earlier” planting kisses all over his chest and crotch

“You deserve everything you’re about to get” puckering her lips and sucking his shaft into her mouth, her tongue lapping at the tip as she pumped her head to give a miniature blowjob.

Ellen’s right nipple had turned hard from the rubbing, so Hannah took her left hand and started gently rubbing around the outside of Ellen’s left breast. After a few rubs the nipple began to harden, once again pushing into the lower back of the tiny man causing him to bend forwards and groan in pain. As the nipple hardened his body pushed further and further out but Hannah didn’t let up. Continuing to slurp his member into her mouth she moaned at him “Yeh come on… cum before you snap… you know you want to… give it to me” intensifying her sucking and licking on his shaft until he began twitching in anticipation.

“Yeh that’s it… I’m not such a bitch am I? Like you yelled at me earlier huh, naughty boy”. Locking her lips around his crotch Hannah sucked harder and harder until he spasmed and blew a load into her mouth, gasping in pleasure.

As soon as Hannah felt him about to blow she sprung her trap, grabbing the fabric on either side of him and pulling it hard, instantly popping his remaining limbs from their sockets even as he was ejaculating into her mouth, causing his moans of pleasure to change to screams of pure agony.

Pulling away Hannah giggled at his tortured state “teach you to be mean to me earlier!” as Ellen laughed

“Wow!” Ellen said through a shocked expression “remind me not to piss you off!” she laughed as the tiny man continued yelling in pain. Leaning down she deftly released the clasps holding his arms and legs, dropping him into Hannah’s waiting hand

“See… that’s what you get for being nasty!” Hannah spat down at him “I hope this is slow…” raising him above her open mouth as she stuck her tongue out, dropping him onto the waiting platform. Pulling her tongue in she slurped his body into her maw, closing her lips and positioning his broken body at the back of her throat. Tilting her head back she swallowed, sending him down towards her stomach, alive and screaming.

 

Clare & Amy

 Dropping the battered man between them, Clare and Amy were caught off guard when he sprung up and sprinted towards the edge of the couch, momentarily taken aback by his rapid move.

Fortunately Amy was quick on the mark and raised her right foot from the floor up over the couch, and slammed it down on top of him just as he was about to reach the edge “not really sure he thought that one through all the way” she giggled “Clever though… making out he was injured and hoping to escape… too bad buddy” as she ground her foot into him a bit, just to teach him a lesson.

Clare reached forwards and snaked her hand beneath Amy’s toes, gripping the 2-inch man by the leg and pulling him from under the slender sole. Holding him upside down between them she looked at him with a hurt expression “Aww… you mean you aren’t enjoying being our little foot slave? But you felt sooooo good” she smiled at him “you took so much stress off of both of us, shame you had to ruin all that good work by trying to run…” letting go of his leg and sending him crashing into the couch below.

Clare and Amy repositioned themselves so they were both lying back against their respective couch arms, their legs stretched out forming a small arena where the man was still lying on his back, trying to catch his breath, being winded by the impact.

Clare moved her right foot and prodded him with her big toe, rolling him over onto his front before lowering the giant digit onto the back of his head, pushing it down into the couch “come on, where’s that fighting spirit gone?” she mocked him, twisting her foot slightly to grind his face down into the fabric.

Realising he would asphyxiate, his fight or flight instinct kicked in, fuelling him with adrenaline as he started thrashing trying to free himself.

“Ahhh that’s better” Amy giggled down at him as Clare removed her toe from him allowing him to jump up, head whipping around as he reviewed his surroundings – realising he was trapped.

Sitting up a bit, the girls clinked their glasses together, celebrating a fun filled night so far. “Ok, I reckon we play around with him until he breaks” Clare suggested carelessly “then maybe grab one or two of the remaining ones and go to the spare bedroom”

Amy’s face lit up “Ohhh sounds like you have this all planned out… maybe I’m not that kind of girl” smiling cheekily

“Maybe… maybe not… I guess we will have to see” snaking her right foot slowly towards the tiny man from behind whilst his attention was on Amy, she snatched him around the waist with her big and second toes causing him to scream and thrash around as she lifted him into the air. Stretching her leg forwards, the black painted nails with their prey approaching Amy’s chest.

Amy raised her hand and cupped Clare’s heel, pulling the pointed foot even closer, keeping eye contact with the tiny man who was still flailing around. Sticking her tongue out and leaning forwards, she poked her tongue between Clare’s toes trying to lick the tiny man, but his flailing kept putting her off. Frowning at him she looked up at Clare “would you mind asking him to stop moving?”

Grinning, Clare spoke down to the tiny man “Hey now… don’t come loose! Let me hold you a bit more securely” and with that she tilted her foot downwards and scrunched her toes together, getting tighter and tighter as her foot continued its movement.

Looking at the tiny man’s struggles begin to cease from the increased pressure, Amy giggled “See little guy, if you do what we say, this will go much easier for you” laughing as his face turned red and his struggles ceased, his body trapped between the toes acting as a hydraulic press on his mid-section. Leaning in once again, Amy winked at Clare signalling to release the tension and stuck her tongue between the digits, running up from his ankles to his face, prodding his shaft briefly and bringing it to attention before laughing and sitting back.

“Let me guess, even through all that he’s excited?” Clare asked grinning seductively at Amy

“Yep! Typical man” lowering Clare’s foot gently down to the couch, reaching to the bottle of wine on the coffee table and topping up their glasses, passing one to Clare. Drinking and giggling, the pair began playing with the tiny man between their feet.

Clare loosened her grip on the man slightly as Amy’s right foot approached, her slender toes splayed apart as she grabbed him around the chest and squeezed, pulling her foot to the side attempting to remove him from Clare’s grip. Playing tug of war with the tiny, the girls giggled at his pained facial expressions, until Amy finally won and pulled him from Clare’s grasp, raising her leg into the air and straightening it, flicking him around and cheering at her victory. Not having any of this, Clare brought both her feet up and slammed them into either side of Amy’s, pulling her foot down to the couch, putting her left foot on top and pinning it in place, her right toes snaked in and grabbed him by the legs, tugging him back away from Amy, laughing at her as she dragged the man on his back across the fabric.

Amy’s left foot slammed down on the tiny man’s upper body and preventing him being dragged further, scrunching her toes around she pinned his left arm between her 4th and 3rd toes, and his right arm between her 1st and 2nd, pushing his face up into the ball of her foot, squeezing hard and pulling him towards her his legs popping out from under Clare’s arch. Raising her foot with her sole exposed towards Clare, the tiny man’s body hung freely, his arms still pinned by the massive digits, the ball of Amy’s foot now resting behind his head. Grinning, Clare leant forwards until her huge brown eyes were inches from him, puckered her lips and planted a kiss on his chest, hovering for a moment before retreating again. Knowing Ellen was someone well prepared she looked under the coffee table and saw what she was shopping to find, a jar of moisturiser which she grabbed and twisted the lid off. Sticking her fingers in, she brought a dollop up and rubbed it across the tiny man’s front, before sliding her fingers around his back and applying it there also. Sitting back she looked at the tiny man covered in lotion “Might aswell make him useful” glancing up at Amy and smiling.

“Couldn’t agree more!” smiling as she scrunched her toes, threatening to snap his arms and causing him to scream, eliciting a giggle from Clare who raised her right foot and slowly brought it towards the tiny man’s face.

Hovering her foot infront of Amy’s for a moment, Clare pushed forwards, sandwiching the tiny man between their soles, pinning him in place and enjoying his panicked squirms. Both girls feeling tingles shooting up their body, they begin twisting and grinding their feet against one another, spreading the lotion on both of them and feeling his rigid body pushing into the knots in their muscles, relieving the stress that had built up. Smiling as she felt his member spring to attention, Clare lowered her foot and pressed her ball up against his crotch, splaying her toes out and stretching the leathery skin as she ground her foot feeling his member up against her as he gasped at the sensation. Not wanting him to get off quickly, Clare used her toes to grab his legs and pulled him towards her until his body was pulled taught between the two feet. Giggling, the girls pulled their feet apart, stretching him and causing him to scream, before Amy suddenly spread her toes and released his arms, causing him to drop and his back to splat into Clare’s sole, suspended upside down. Wriggling her toes in anticipation Amy slammed her foot into Clare’s grinding him between the arches of their feet.

Enjoying the feeling for a minute, Clare indicated she wanted to spread the lotion to their other feet, splaying her toes, the tiny man was now only held in place by the pressure of the feet pushing into eachother, gravity slowly taking hold as he slipped through the fleshy walls until he arrived at their heels which pushed together, compressing his chest and forcing the air from his lungs as his head and arms dangled below. Releasing their heels, the tiny man crashed once more into the couch, the soft fabric absorbing some of the impact but still leaving him dazed.

Clare pulled her feet together around the tiny man with her soles facing eachother, bringing them together and trapping him between the ball of her left foot and the arch of her right, giggling as she started rubbing the soles against eachother. The tiny man was pulled back and forth across the soles, the wrinkled and hard sections battering his body as he gave up and stopped trying to resist, feeling them squeeze tightly together before dropping him as he was snatched up by Clare’s hand.

Amy had extended her right foot out and placed it in Clare’s lap, lying back and waiting for attention which soon came. Clare grabbed the tiny man by the hips and planted him into the arch of Amy’s foot, pushing her thumb into his back and forcing him up and down her arch. Amy splayed and scrunched her toes, feeling his body working into all the creases and making her let out small, contented moans. Amy felt Clare grip his body and work it around her heel, up the outside edge of her foot, across the ball, and even pushed his body between her toes, splaying them apart one by one. As she rubbed his body across the webbing between her big and second toes Amy squeeze and released, feeling his body slow and speed up as she altered resistances, smiling at the sensation and closing her eyes. Feeling Clare lift his body from the crevice, she opened her eyes, seeing Clare grasp his shaft with her fingers and pumping it gently, turning him rock hard before dropping him onto the couch by Amy’s left foot once more. Positioning her left foot behind him, she pushed him into Amy’s arch with her ball, forcing his face into her wrinkled sole, making eye contact with Amy and winking as they began grinding their feet together, battering and squeezing him, his limps flailing as he tried to free himself.

Giggling at his plight for a minute, Amy leant forwards and grabbed the man by his arms, once more pinning them between her big and second toes, leaving him dangling infront of the ball of her foot, holding him facing away from her, Clare nodded as they both lowered their heels to the fabric. Clare understood and moved her foot closer, wriggling her toes as their feet connected, using her toes she squeezed his shaft which was still rock hard eliciting a slight moan from him. Smiling at him she began pumping the massive digits, the lotion providing lubrication for him and quickly bringing him to the edge. His entire body went rigid for a moment before spasming as he shot his load between her toes, spurting an impressive distance down the top of her foot. Increasing her pressure but decreasing the speed, she milked him for all he was worth, until she was satisfied he was completely spent, looking up at Amy and winking. With their heels still on the couch, Clare brought her toes up until they aligned with Amy’s, pushing forwards until the tips connected, the tiny man’s chest and head stuck between the balls of their feet, smothered by Clare’s skin. Unable to breathe he started thrashing his legs which were suspended in the air, trying desperately to free himself, suspecting his end was near.

Amy and Clare kept their toes connected as they pulled their heels away from eachother until the tops of their feet were horizontal, with heavy pressure between their toes and the balls of their feet. Not missing a heartbeat they began pushing into eachother, feeling the man’s frantic thrashing turn into pure panic as his head and chest were compressed between them. Leaning forwards, the girls held eachother’s hands, holding eye contact as they pushed their feet cruelly together and started grinding, crushing the tiny man’s chest to start with, his head somehow remaining intact but as the pressure increased they felt this soon give out with a loud – CRACK – peeling their feet apart, Clare caught the remains of his body before it hit the couch, and dumped it unceremoniously back into the bowl with the remaining four men who started screaming at the sight.