- Text Size +

Chapter 7 – Ellen & Hannah

Closing the door behind Amy and Clare, Hannah pressed the lock button and turned around facing Ellen, grinning, knowing what was about to happen. Striding forwards, she placed her hand on Ellen’s shoulder as she circled around her, stopping behind and wrapping her hands around her waist “I did tell you earlier on not to do this… didn’t I?” she whispered into Ellen’s ear as she took the blouse off of her, dropping it on the floor carelessly.

“Well, one or two things have changed haven’t they” Ellen replied as she turned to face Hannah, dangling their prey between them by his ankle “mind holding him?”

Stepping closer, Hannah’s smaller breasts brushed the front of Ellen’s much larger chest, the tiny man strapped to Ellen screamed as he was wedged between the two mountains. Looking down at his plight, Hannah gasped “oops, sorry little guy, forgot about you” as she swivelled her upper body to free him, looking up she wordlessly opened her mouth and allowed Ellen to drop the tiny man into her maw. Snapping her jaws shut, Hannah resisted the urge to chew him up, salivating heavily at the thought as Ellen turned her around to face the bed. With one hand on each of Hannah’s hips, Ellen gently traced Hannah’s figure until she reached the waistband of her skirt, locating the zipper at the back and lowering it, allowing the skirt to fall to the floor. Holding Hannah by the hips, Ellen turned her around, looking into her eyes as she gently shoved her backwards onto the bed.

Falling onto her butt, Hannah pushed herself back and lay back on her elbows, her deep red thong acting like a cape to a bull, arousing Ellen in a way she hadn’t felt for a while, knowing that this time it was emotional and not just physical.

About to crawl ontop of her, Ellen’s arousal had the effect of hardening her nipples – the left one of which was positioned right at the lower back of the tiny strapped to her chest. The pressure of the nipple turning hard was bending his back forwards as his limbs were pulled apart, threatening to break his spine. Not wanting him to get out that easy, Ellen reached behind her back and unclipped the bra, dropping it gently on the floor by her feet and giving him the first reprieve from pain in what felt like hours. Lifting her meaty right foot over him, she dropped her toes down and grasped his naked form, lifting him and the bra and flicking it away, making sure she didn’t accidentally tread on him. Deciding to get more comfortable, Ellen also removed her jeans, leaving her naked apart from the pair of navy blue panties she was sporting. Approaching slowly, Ellen knelt on the edge of the bed and crawled up between Hannah’s legs until her hands rested either side of her body, staring into her eyes as she leant down and kissed her on the neck.

Hannah let out a small moan as she felt Ellen’s lips plant kisses along her neckline, reaching her jaw and across her face to her own lips. Locking in a passionate kiss, the tiny man held captive within Hannah’s mouth now found himself being passed between them, being battered and bruised by their tongues and when he smashed into their teeth, unable to scream for fear of inhaling their combined saliva.

After a minute of this back and forth with their toy, Ellen sucked him into her mouth and sat back on her heels, swishing him around as Hannah smiled at her. Straightening her back, Ellen cupped her breasts with her hands and slowly spat the tiny out of her mouth feetfirst, eventually falling free and hitting her chest with a wet - SPLAT – sticking to her as he slid slowly down her chest until he reached her cleavage. Pulling her breasts apart Ellen looked down at his panicked face as he slipped lower and lower, trying desperately to crawl up and out of the chasm he found himself in but ultimately unable to do anything. Satisfied he was in far enough, Ellen now pressed her boobs together covering his entire body from head to toe. Looking up at Hannah she smiled and winked as she began kneading her breasts against eachother, smothering the tiny man, occasionally pulling them apart enough for his head to emerge and gasp in air, before subjecting him to the same treatment “just gotta warm him up a bit babe” she whispered in a husky voice.

Hannah was feeling warm flushes up and down her body as she watched Ellen tenderising the tiny with her chest, reaching her hand down she realised how wet she was already and pulled her thong down, untangling it from her legs and throwing it onto the floor “you know what I want…” she responded to Ellen’s teasing comment “… give it to me”

Not needing any encouragement, Ellen leant forwards until her chest hovered above Hannah’s toned abs, and peeled her breasts apart slowly, revealing the tiny man who had coughed up a bit of blood due to the pressure. Shaking her chest she watched as his tiny form began to peel from her skin, eventually free-falling from her and crashing into Hannah’s belly, stunned by the impact. Reaching to the side, Ellen grabbed her phone and texted Clare “Better tell me how he has to be snuffed out… Don’t think he will last long at this rate”

Getting an almost instant response of “Put him between your butt cheeks and crush him (   )   ) 😉”

Whilst Ellen was on her phone Hannah repositioned herself, putting her back up against Ellen’s headrest and pillows, getting comfortable for what she knew was coming. Dropping her phone, Ellen followed her up the bed on her hands and knees, never breaking eye contact, a cruel smile stretching across her face as she directed Hannah “Pin him down for me”

Grabbing the tiny man in her dainty hands, Hannah turned him sideways so she could pull his arms to her left side, and his legs to her right, pushing him down into the soft skin and pinning him in place. Watching as Ellen lay down flat against the bed, edging forwards until her face was infront of Hannah’s glistening pussy, Hannah started breathing deeply, inadvertently pulling the man tighter causing him to squeal in pain.

Ellen leant forward, opening her mouth and allowing her tongue to roll out and touch Hannah’s pulsing lips, eliciting a small shiver from her as she worked her tongue up to her clit, which she licked and sucked on gently. Hearing a yelp coming from the tiny man, she worked her way over Hannah’s clit and ran her tongue up her toned belly until she reached the man, running her tongue in circles around him teasingly as she growled at him “you will cum… then you will die” as she opened her mouth wide and clamped her teeth down on his hips, threatening to cut him in half and causing him to scream. The giggles this gave Hannah made his body wobble as her tummy pulsed with laughter, and Ellen’s lips curled into a smile as she almost laughed at his reaction. Releasing her teeth leaving marks in his body, she clamped her lips down on his crotch and started sucking hard, his member turning solid against his will. Once she was satisfied his shaft was active and engaged she lowered her tongue and started slurping around it, moving her mouth side to side as the slurping and rubbing brought him quickly to the edge. Feeling his body begin to stiffen, she moved her tongue back and pursed her lips tight around his shaft, sucking hard enough to lift his body from Hannah’s skin as he shuddered and blew his load into her mouth yelling in pleasure. As he tried to relax and let his shaft go flaccid, Ellen refused to relent, trapping him between her lips she continued sucking as she pulled her lips back and forth, giving him the biggest blowjob of his life. The look of pleasure on his face soon turned to one of concern as she kept going at him refusing to stop, bringing his member painfully back to life. Releasing her lips she spat a huge glob of saliva onto him which splashed from his crotch, up his chest and into his face making him cough. Covered in her saliva, Ellen used her tongue to batter his member around, the thick and rough muscle giving him new feelings of pleasure. Continuing to assault him with her tongue, she felt him tense up once more as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, she clamped her lips down on him and sucked harder than even before, his member shooting a tiny load into her mouth as he yelled in pain at being forced to go a second time so soon.

Looking up at Hannah who was already panting, Ellen directed her “let him go” as she sucked him into her mouth, trapping him between her teeth and making him beg for mercy ‘no chance mate’ she thought. Slurping him into her mouth she positioned him so he was lying on his front with his head just behind her lips, when she pushed his head and shoulders from her mouth he saw with horror that he wasn’t on Hannah’s stomach anymore, but held infront of her now dripping snatch. Not wasting a moment Ellen leant forwards and forced him head first into the folds, popping him straight through and into her love canal, causing Hannah to gasp and spasm a bit. Pushing him from her mouth into Hannah’s pussy, Ellen snaked her left hand under Hannah and squeezed her butt, whilst her right hand moved to her clit and began rubbing gently. Using her mouth to suck him out, then push him back into Hannah, Ellen felt herself lose control in the moment, feeling Hannah’s body respond to her every touch. Feeling Hannah begin to buck her hips, Ellen knew it was time, whilst he was inside her she let her lips release his legs, moving up and licking Hannah’s clit as her mouth and right hand swapped positions. Feeling Hannah tense her entire body, Ellen gripped her butt hard, licked and sucked her clit as hard as she could, and pushed her second and third finger into Hannah’s pussy, forcing the guy in as deep as he could go and hitting her G-spot, causing Hannah to scream in pleasure as she grabbed Ellen by the head and forced her face into her. Feeling her walls clamp down on Ellen’s fingers and the tiny man inside of her, Hannah was in complete ecstasy, moaning in pleasure as she lost all control.

Eventually the waves of pleasure zipping around her body began to relax, and Hannah released her iron grip on Ellen’s head, letting her up and making eye contact, smiling at eachother.

“Wow…” gasped Hannah, breathing deeply in the afterglow of their first intercourse as a couple “that was… even better… than last time…” she said between breaths.

“Mmm… glad you enjoyed yourself – my turn next time!” almost forgetting about the tiny man “Oh, sorry one moment” as Ellen started moving her fingers causing Hannah to flinch and spasm in aftershocks of pleasure. Gripping a limb, Ellen pulled him out and dropped him on Hannah’s stomach.

“Did I kill him?” Hannah asked as she prodded his side “Hey guy, you dead?”

Coughing up Hannah’s fluids, the tiny man gasped breath in, lying facedown on the soft surface, having no energy left to even move.

“Phew, that’s lucky” Ellen commented as she backed up and stood next to the bed “ok, the girls have spoken – butt crush it is!” her callous disregard for his life making the tiny man sob

“Aww don’t worry little guy” Hannah cooed at him as she rubbed his back gently “there are worse ways to go!” plucking him up by the hips and scooting over to the side of the bed “I mean look at that!” holding him up.

Ellen turned her back to Hannah’s seated form and slowly bent forwards, her thick butt stretching the blue fabric of her panties. Using her fingers she gently rolled the fabric down her thighs as she shook her butt from side to side, giving the tiny a view of his final destination, looking over her shoulder at his terrified face. Standing back upright, she placed a palm on each cheek and pulled them apart “Ok babe, place him nice and deep please”

Hannah leant forwards and pushed the tiny man deep between her spread cheeks until he was up against her puckered anus “want him in?” she asked

“Nah, not into that right now. Just need him there thanks” releasing her hands and allowing the mountainous cheeks to roll onto Hannah’s hand. Hannah released her grip on the tiny and pulled her hand out, not seeing any trace of him at all.

“Wow, really got him in there!” she commented as she grabbed Ellen’s panties and pulled them up for her

“Thanks babe” Ellen said as she turned and kissed Hannah “let’s get dressed and head out!”

Ellen put her bra back on, the tiny man sobbing instantly as his body was pulled apart once more, and elected to put on a comfy jumper and tight blue leggings. As she lifted her arms up to put the jumper on, she felt a small crack come from the tiny man and some pained wails which soon subsided ‘ah that can wait for now’ she thought to herself. Hannah on the other hand borrowed some of Ellen’s clothes that were too large for her – selecting a loose grey hoody and some light grey tracksuit pants she looked adorable.

Walking back to the living room, Ellen felt the tiny man still squirming between her cheeks, stopping and giving her glutes a squeeze, feeling him compress slightly before releasing him and continuing her stride.

Finding Amy and Clare sitting on the couch, wine glasses in hand, both resting their feet on the roller, they announced their return.

“Ah glad you made it back out!” laughed Clare “where’s the little guy?”