- Text Size +

Chapter 6 – Playtime Continues

Amy stood up and looked at Clare who smiled at her, happy she was getting on with her friends, still gripping the tiny 1-incher in her hand. Amy noticed this and walked over to Clare, grabbing the tiny from her hand and kneeling infront of her, looking over her shoulder seeing Hannah and Ellen still making out madly. Holding the tiny in her right hand, her left traced the inside of Clare’s leg from her thigh to her heel, then over the top of her foot to her toes. Looking into Clare’s eyes she whispered “I want you to crush him… for me” as she pulled Clare’s toes up, lifting her foot to its heel before putting the man beneath it and pushing her foot back down, holding her hand ontop of her foot.

Clare leaned forwards and grabbed Amy’s head with both hands, kissing her deeply, wriggling her toes and rubbing her leathery sole into the tiny man. Pulling away from Amy, she whispered in her ear “this is for you…” and lifted her heel, trapping the tiny below her toes, scrunching and grinding them as she broke his body “… all for you…” hearing a loud -SNAP- as she ground him into paste, leaning in and kissing Amy’s neck and cheek to her lips, making out passionately.

“Cough cough” Ellen interrupted them “can we get back to it?” her arm draped over Hannah’s shoulder

Pulling away Clare replied “sure thing! Ok everyone back to your seats”

Once they had reorganised themselves, it was Clare’s turn “Ok, erm… I’ll go truth!”

Ellen put her hand to her mouth and made a fart noise, taking a sip of wine after as Hannah slapped her arm yet again

“Ok I have one…” Amy asked “have you ever regretted killing a tiny?”

Clare faltered for a moment “err… yes” she shrugged “it was my ex”

“You mean the ex that ran off… right?” Ellen asked, confused

“Yeh that one… he didn’t exactly run off though. He contracted the virus but wanted to explore some things before we went to get the cure”

Hannah and Ellen’s eyes were wide open, never having heard this before.

“He was actually a good guy, which made it worse” she sighed “but whilst playing around he wanted to go in my butt, and I agreed… while he was in there I got a bit frisky and grabbed my dildo, hoping to cum and then let him out” leaning back putting her hands on her head “unfortunately I just couldn’t control myself. He tried getting out, made it about half way before I came… I crushed his legs… like they were beyond broken. I pulled him out of me and saw him, he was crying and begging. I didn’t know what to do, so I…” her voice breaking for a moment “I put him down on the bed next to me and I just rolled over him, pinning him below my butt… I just stayed there feeling him wriggle as he ran out of breath and died” Looking at her friends “sorry I never told you guys, I was kind of embarrassed”

“Aww it’s ok babe! Shit happens, right” offered Hannah

“Yeh, I mean it wasn’t intentional right? Don’t beat yourself up” Ellen confirmed

Amy leant in and clutched Clare’s hand, giving it a gently squeeze and making her feel better

“Well, lets keep going!” Clare smiled again, pushing the pain from her mind “Ellen, you’re up”

“Dare, let’s go” Ellen instantly replied

“I dare you to get out every one of your toys for playing with shrinkies and bring them out here right now… and then use one that we three pick” Hannah grinned manically

“Oh god… ok, but I have veto power” Ellen groaned as she got up and chugged her wine, heading to her bedroom before returning with a large box which she placed on the table by the bowl of men, winking down at their cowering forms as the rest of the girls peered into the packed box

“Wow…” commented Amy, thinking she had a good collection – this put her to shame

Reaching in Hannah grabbed a hard plastic dildo, with what looked like a hollow screw off tip and perforations in the plastic “why does this one look weird?” she asked

Pushing her hand back down Ellen responded “I’ll show you later. Ok guys nothing too dirty, let’s keep this relatively PG!”

Reaching into the box, Amy pulled out what looked like a large deep blue bra that looked a size too small for Ellen, however in addition to the clasp that fitted around the person’s back, there were also strange clasps in the middle of each cup “is this what I think it is?” she asked Ellen as Clare leant in to get a look

“Ohhhh yes that’s a good one, any other suggestions?” Ellen asked the group

Clare picked up a weird looking plastic roller made of hard foam with a pretty large diameter, and a series of different sized indents that ran around the outside “and this is…?” she asked Ellen

“That one’s like a large foot roller for helping get out cramps, but that one has indents to put the shrinkies into – look closely there’s straps at the top and bottom of each to hold them in place” Ellen pointed out

"Oh do the roller!” Hannah bounced up and down on her bum and clapped

“Babe we literally just squashed the big one, let’s try Amy’s suggestion” leaning forward her left hand grabbed the bra, and her right hovered above the bowl before swopping in and plucking out a 4-incher, screaming as he rushed skywards. “I’ll be right back!” Ellen announced as she bounced off to her bedroom.

The three girls left continued discussing plans for the remaining toys they had, lifting out various toys and giggling at the tiny men’s reactions. After a few minutes Ellen came back in, still wearing her blue wraparound blouse, although now there was a slight bump over her left nipple, which Hannah leant in and prodded, eliciting a slight wriggle and pained yell causing her to jump back in shock, causing Clare and Amy to laugh

“Aww you’ve never seen one of those before?” Amy asked Hannah

Still confused Hannah shrugged “Nope! What’s it do?”

Ellen slowly undid the strap holding he blouse in place and pulled the wrap back, revealing the new bra she had put on, and whilst the strange clasps on the right cup were still connected, now where the these were on the left cup there was instead the tiny man. The clasps when not connected together to complete the cup now acted as restraints, holding the tiny by his wrists and ankles, making his body part of the cup with the fabric to either side of him. The fact that the bra was a size too small for Ellen also had the effect of really stretching the fabric, and the tiny body against her colossal breast, forcing him really spread-eagled with her nipple nestled into his lower back.

“Ohhhhhh! I get it!” laughed Hannah “That’s so cool!” leaning in and poking the tiny in the chest, resulting in him swearing loudly at Hannah who stood back with a look of indignation on her face.

“Hey! Don’t be rude to her” Ellen growled at him shaking her chest in a slight way from her perspective, but to him it was like being strapped to a boulder, the tremors threatening to pull his limbs from their joints causing him to cry out in agony “Now apologise to her for being so rude!” she commanded, but he just looked away and pursed his lips in anger “I said…” Ellen began pushing her chest out and pulling the shoulders back, stretching him further and causing pained screams to erupt from his mouth “… apologise… now” as she released her flex, giving him some slack.

“I… I’m sorry…” he gasped up at the cute blonde, who smiled back

“No worries little one, I get it, that must hurt!” she pouted sympathetically “well, if you don’t break in half by the time we are done, maybe you’ll get a little something to make up for it” leaning in and licking him from his feet up to his chest, stopping at his crotch and teasing his member to attention. Giggling at his reaction she stepped back and wrapped the top back around Ellen, sealing him and his dismayed expression against her for the time being. Taking another gulp of wine, she realised both bottles were empty so ran to the kitchen to grab more.

“Ok” Clare stated “we have 6 left – Hannah you’re turn”

“Oh yay!” she clapped as she sat down “errm… ok let’s go dare this time!”

The girls debated over what to make her do, when Amy jumped in “well I really want to see this thing in use” holding up the roller again

“Oh that would be good” Hannah agreed “my feet are sore from those heels, ok Ellen fancy fetching one for me”

“Sure hun” leaning forwards Ellen’s breasts lifted from her body and pulled downwards by gravity, stretching the bra and attached tiny causing a barrage of pained squeals to erupt from her chest. Smiling, Ellen hovered her enormous breasts over the bowl, the pained yells terrifying the remaining men who cowered “Hmm… you’ll do” Ellen said as she reached in and grasped a little 2-incher by his waist, standing again and flicking him to Hannah, who was caught off-guard and unable to catch the tiny, resulting in him smacking hard into her chest before falling and landing in her lap

“Easy babe!” Hannah jumped, grasping at the tiny who was already trying to squirm off of her leg and escape to no avail. Snatching him up she looked at the cylinder, clearly uncertain of how to proceed “hey hun, can you help please?”

“Sure thing” Clare replied, taking the toy from Amy’s outstretched hand and turning to Hannah

Hannah tried forcing him into an indent that was too small, causing his body to cramp up a bit and him yelling in pain as her petit fingers tried shoving him into the gap “Hmm too big for this one” she admitted, pulling him out and laying him into the next one that was a bit larger “perfect!” she beamed as she pinned his arms above his head and his legs down.

“Ok hold on” Clare said as she leant forwards and looped the stretchy restraints around his arms and legs “Ok try that”

Letting his body go Hannah spoke to him “Hey can you try wriggling out please? I just want to make sure I got you in there good”, this resulting in a serious of curses thrown at her.

Clare leant in and pinched his flaccid member between her thumb and forefinger “Oi! One more rude word out of you and I’ll rip this clean off you… understand?” she growled as she pulled it towards her causing a panicked scream, writhing, and babbled apologies.

Hannah smiled at Clare and looked at the tiny “Well if that didn’t get you loose, you must be secure – ok hold on” as she lowered the roller to the floor. Sitting back upright, the other girls leant in to get a good look as Hannah sat upright and lifted her slender and dainty feet from the ground, blue painted toes wriggling in anticipation. Placing her feet on either side of the toy began rolling her feet back and forth slightly, feeling the pressure in her arches instantly relieving the tension. Sitting back and sinking into the cushions, she rolled the toy backwards a bit, leaving his legs now as the highest point on the toy, and his upper body and head rolling backwards and looking down at the floor. She first placed the bottom of her left arch on top of the tiny man’s lower legs, rolling her foot down and pulling him back towards her as the wrinkles arch slowly rolled up his body until the ball of her foot met his face, as his legs were released by the arch. She kept rolling until her toes were on the toy above his head, and his feet were near the floor, before reversing the movement and bringing the ball of her foot down onto his face again as her arch now rolled down his body – only stopping once her heel connected to the surface below his feet and his body was mostly upside down on the far side of the rolled.

Hannah was sighing deeply “oh my god this is so good” as she continued this process countless times before switching feet and repeating. Opening her eyes slowly she looked at the group who were all sipping their wine and smiling at her “ok guys, I was going to just keep going until I rolled him into paste, but damn that seems unfair – I want to share with you all” removing her feet from the roller and sitting forwards to look down at the tiny. He looked a bit battered and bruised, a little blood on his face from his nose being slight squashed again and again, but otherwise alive and well. Using her left foot she pushed the toy infront of Clare and invited her to do the same “Ok, so five left, Clare you’re up!”

Clare was already lying back with her feet rolling over the toy, her eyes closed “Oh god… that is so good, I gotta get me one of these” she sighed “Err.. dare I guess…”

Interrupting her Amy jumped in “I have an idea…” looking around at the faces for approval, seeing it in all three she continued “We sill have a bit of the night ahead and we are going through these fast, so I propose a game whilst we have those two in limbo” pointing at Ellen’s bra, and the man currently being smothered under Clare’s left foot.

“I’m listening” Ellen smiled, looking down and pushing her boobs together with her hands before letting them spring apart, eliciting pained moans from her toy and making her smile

“It’s something we played at my last modelling gig while we were bored – ‘cum and live’ the concept is pretty straight forward” she explained as she reached forward and with her left hand plucked a 3-incher from the bowl, lifting him and holding him by his wrists infront of her “we each take a tiny, and you give them a good flick in the balls” she explained as she rubbed her right pointer finger around his inner thighs “Not hard enough to break them but just enough to put them in pain and basically ‘reset’ any horny inclinations they may have” moving her finger below his balls and lifting her nail until it supported them “then we go to town and make them cum however we want” lifting her nail to support his semi-erect shaft “and the last one to cum… dies” she pulled her finger away and wrapped him in her wrist “of course the method of death is decided by the winning three, and also the loser has to do a shot of something nasty. Then the other three go back in the bowl and we continue play time” she smiled at her succinct description.

Ellen jumped in “Leave the guy on the foot roller, he’s not going anywhere trust me – I’ve had one there for three days once before!”

All three agreed to this and leant in to select a tiny, fortunately there were enough around the 2 to 3 inch mark so it would all be an even contest. Each grabbing one they held their hands in close together, the tiny men looking at eachother nervously as Amy addresses them “so just encase you didn’t hear, the game is ‘cum and live’ – basically you’re all going to be forced to cum by us, the first three to blow your load will return to the bowl, the last one … well, won’t…” she smiled. “Ok ladies please hold your men like so” as she gripped hers by the left wrists and dangled him, the other three followed suit. Leaning in, she curled her right index finger against her thumb and brought it up to him, releasing and flicking him in the nut sack gently, but enough to make him grunt in pain and start writhing in pain. Once again the three ladies followed suit, and they all spread out to get some space and prepare. Ellen went to her bedroom, Hannah snuggled on the couch, Amy went to the kitchen island, and Clare went to the dining room, sitting on the floor in the corner.

“Ok, 3… 2… 1… GO” shouted Amy so all could here and with that the next game of the evening commenced.



Amy’s Perspective

Standing over the kitchen island, Amy dropped the tiny man on the counter top and leant forwards so that her face was above him, looking down on him “ok… you want to live?” the tiny nodded emphatically, still grasping his injured nuts “good, get on my hand and lie down… it’s actually in my interest to get you off, so trust me” she smiled sweetly as the tiny man stepped onto her lowered left palm and lay down flat on his back, his feet near her pinky finger and head on the webbing between her thumb and forefinger.

Raising her hand towards her face she asked him “would you like the biggest, sloppiest blowjob of your life?” her warm red wine tinged breath washing over him. The warm air and offer of fellatio caused his member to stand erect almost instantly, making him blush “aww, don’t be embarrassed little guy, it’s really a compliment” she giggled, licking her lips and lathering saliva across them as she moaned deeply. Leaning forwards she opened her mouth to reveal her cupped tongue already holding a small lake of saliva, pushing her tongue out of her mouth she flattened it and pointed down, the viscous fluid rolling towards him. He raised his crotch towards her in anticipation, and when the warm fluid touched his body and engulfed his mid-section, he lay back waiting for the next step – he was not disappointed.

Leaning forwards, Amy licked the inside of his thigh and flicked his battered sack gently, making him flinch “shhh… it’s ok… this is just for your pleasure now” she whispered at him, focussing her tongue on his now rock hard member, licking around it in circles and up and down its length. Pushing her lips into an ‘O’ shape, she rolled her tongue up and gently pushed it forwards, gripping the entirety of his shaft like the worlds biggest fleshlight. Sucking gently and pulsing her tongue up and down, the tiny man was in complete ecstasy, the sensations unlike anything he had ever felt as he started pumping his hips in time with her. After only a handful of pumps he spasmed and shot his load into her grasping tongue, screaming in pleasure as he did so. Being sure to milk him for all he was worth, Amy kept pumping and sucked harder until she was sure he was dry before standing up and shoving his body in the pocked of her leggings “Ok, I’m done!” deciding to check on how Clare was progressing.

 

Hannah’s Perspective

Snuggling back into the couch cushions, Hannah held her tiny cupped in both her hands and resting on her raised knees “hey little guy, so you know the aim of the game… Sorry about the flicking, it was the rules! Why don’t you help me win, that way you don’t have to go bye-bye yet?”

The tiny man looked up at her cute face and warm smile, dropping his guard he indicated that he would help her not lose this game.

Beaming at him she asked “ok, so what do you like most about me?” giggling at his bashful reaction “aww… come on now, is it my mouth? My butt? Do you like the idea of insertion?... or what about my feet?” the tiny man’s hands struggled to cover up his sudden semi which Hannah noticed immediately “ah… so would these help make you cum for me?” she asked as she opened her knees and lowered her hands between, the tiny man turning and staring at the blue painted nails that wriggled in anticipation. His existing semi went rock hard at this point, making Hannah coo and rub his back with her finger “Ok, looks like we have a plan, let’s get to work!” swinging herself around so she was sitting sideways on the couch, she lowered him between her feet. Letting her knees fall outwards, the soles of her feet rose with him in between leaving him in a chasm of flesh that stretched taught and wrinkled as she wiggled her digits. “Ok, let me give you a little something to help” Hannah said as she spat onto the second and third finger of her left hand, lowering it and rubbing her gift around his entire crotch, soaking in in her makeshift lubricant “what’cha waitin’ for?” she asked and pushed her left arch close enough for him to touch, positioning the ball of her right behind his back and nudging him closer. The tiny man didn’t need any more instruction and leant into her arch as the ball of her right foot on his back pushed his mid-section into the wrinkled wall. Hannah began gently grinding him between the walls of flesh, watching his face with fascination as he closed his eyes and started humping her. Hearing Amy shout that she had already finished, Hannah panicked, pulling her feet apart she reached her right hand in and grasped the man by his hips “here let me help, we don’t want to have to see you go squish yet do we now!” lifting him and pulling her left foot over her right knee. Grabbing her left foot with her left hand, she pulled it closer to her crotch as she pulled him to her face and spat on his member, before lowering her right hand and pushing him into her heel, rubbing him in circles. Pointing her toes together she made the entire sole of her foot turn to a sea of wrinkles, across which she rubbed him back and forth as she worked her way up. Reaching the ball of her foot she flexed her toes making the skin go taught, rubbing him left and right across the smooth skin, giggling quietly as she saw him gasping in pleasure. Deciding she didn’t have much time left, Hannah moved her hand up and positioned him between her big and second toe, wriggling them infront of his face for a moment before pushing him forwards. Using her dainty toes to grasp his shaft she began pumping them up and down the length of it, being sure to use enough pressure to bring him to orgasm, but not enough that she would inadvertently crush his manhood. Seeing him begin to twitch, she pumped his hips for him as her toes assaulted his shaft, until he arched his back, grabbed her toes and thrust his hips forwards, blowing his load between her digits and flopping forward over them. Pulling him back to her, Hannah licked his crotch to be sure he wasn’t faking ‘yep, salty!’ before yelling “Also done here!” brining the half conscious man down and pulling her shirt up, placing him on her toned abs and letting him rest

 

Clare’s Perspective

Sitting at the dining table, Clare addressed her toy “Ok, so you need to cum, fast… so let’s discuss options. I’ll either suck you off, jack you off with my toes, or use my fingers?… what’s your preference?”

Looking up at her, having already come to the realisation he is unlikely to make it out alive, he boldy responds “Pussy”

Raising her eyebrows Clare responds “Excuse me?”

“You heard me…” he said stepping forwards “I want to fuck your pussy”

“You don’t call the shots here little guy, remember if you don’t cum, you’re done”

“I’m done either way, its just a matter of when. If I go out, I want to go out that way” he stands cross armed and defiant

Briefly considering crushing him with her palm, Clare takes a moment to process before agreeing “ah what the hell” as she stands and pulls her leggings and panties down to her knees. Standing over him she grabs him roughly in her fist and shoved him head first into her mouth, salivating at the thought of biting down and ending him ‘no… the game’ she sighed as she hears Amy announce she had been successful ‘already? Damn!’ spitting him into her waiting right hand she lowers him to her lips, smashing the front of his body into them hard, rubbing him up and down forcing him to hump her, feeling herself getting turned on by the feeling.

Clare didn’t even hear Amy approach her from behind, until she wrapped her arms around her hips and whispered in her ear “You know, I did say it was them who had to cum, not you, right?”

Turning her head slightly Clare whispered back “Little shit wanted my pussy… he’s getting it…”

“Hmm” Amy leant in closer “Ok, you sort him, I’ll sort you” as she lowered her left hand to Clare’s clit and started gently rubbing.

Clare gasped and pulled him away from her lips, grabbing him by the legs she thrust him straight up into her, his tiny 3-inch body being pumped in and out of her, not really caring if he got hurt or not.

Amy increased the tempo of her rubbing as Clare pushed him in and out faster and faster until the combination of feelings made her orgasm. She gasped deeply as she released his legs and pushed him deep inside of her, hitting her G-spot making her spasm and moan, her legs threatening to give out but Amy held her securely.

Standing and gasping in air, Clare pushed her fingers into herself and grasped his ankle, pulling him out and holding him upside down infront of her face, Amy’s chin resting on her shoulder looking at him too “is he alive?” she asked as Hannah announced her success from the living room.

Blowing on him Clare said “Oi… wake up!”.

The thundering voice and cold air shocked him awake, gasping and spitting out Clare’s fluids, coughing in pain.

Dropping him into her palm Clare brought him to her face “did you cum?”

Shuddering, he looked at her and shook his head, his member still full erect

“Oh oh…” Amy giggled

“Ergh, come here then” and shoved him feet first into her mouth until only his chest upwards poked out of her lips, using her tongue to rub the entire front of his body, she focussed the tip of her tongue and pressure on his shaft, making him gasp in pleasure. Continuing her relentless assault on him she started sucking harder, forming a vacuum around his body and leaving him writhing in pure ecstasy. Feelign him tense up, Clare slowed her tempo and sucked harder, increasing the pressure her tongue exerted as it slathered up and down his shaft. She felt him shudder as he came onto the giant muscle, the salty taste being pulled back to her throat as she swallowed loudly. Turning around to face Amy she mumbled “cab I eet im’?”

Giggling Amy replied “No, you can’t… you beat Ellen! Spit him out” holding her hand up infront of Clare’s mouth.

Grunting in frustration, Clare spat him into the waiting palm before shouting “Done! Ellen you lost!” pulling up her panties and leggings

“I didn’t expect Ellen to lose!” Amy exclaimed “let’s go see what is taking so long”

Walking through the living room, they grabbed Hannah and dumped the three survivors back into the bowl, going to see what was happening with Ellen

 

Ellen’s Perspective

Standing beside her bed, Ellen dumped the tiny man in a heap of tangled limbs, the fall knocking the wind from him as he grasped his crotch in agony. Having flicked him a tad harder than the other girls, the tiny man had spewed instantly – the agony for him just made Ellen laugh

Towering over him she didn’t bother hiding her contempt for the tiny man “Ok, you know the game. You cum, you live… simple” sighing at his pained expression “I hope that thing still works, I really don’t want to lose – and I promise you, if you are the reason I lose then you’ll be begging for me to kill you by the time I’m done!”

The tiny man sat up, looking towards the frustrated face above him and shouted at her “Fuck off, you dumb bitch!”

Rage overcoming her, Ellen knelt down and gripped his head between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, squeezing tightly, causing the man to scream in pain as he tried desperately to pry her fingers from his skull. Stopping abruptly and releasing him, she growled “Consider yourself lucky that this is a competition and I have a time frame to work with, otherwise I’d torture you for days… I mean, you could end like this guy” undoing her blouse and pulling it back she exposed the tiny man still strapped across her gargantuan left breast. Leaning forwards the pressure increased causing the man to strain and shake his head, groaning in pain as his limbs were pulled apart “So… let’s get your ungrateful self to cum… how shall we do this?”. Still angry at his previous outburst, Ellen almost didn’t care about the competition anymore and flicked him hard in the chest knocking him on his back, giggling as she stood back upright and lifted her meaty right foot into the air. Positioning it above him she slammed it down on his form forcing him into the bed, moving her foot around until she found him beneath the leathery ball of her foot, she raised her heel and started grinding him like a cigarette “ohh yeh bet you like that don’t ya” continuing until she heard Amy shout out.

“Hmpf” she grunted, lifting her foot from him and kneeling down on the floor, viewing the tiny man gasping for air “you nearly done?” she grunted at him “come on, whose the big man with the big voice now?” she mocked him.

Still lying on his back panting, he raised his hand and flipped her off with his middle finger, once again flashing rage through her mind and she slammed her fist down next to him, launching his body upwards before he crashed down on his back.

Leaning in, Ellen growled at him “I swear to god, if you don’t start behaving yourself you’ll regret it” grabbing one of his legs in each of her hands and pulling them outwards until he started yelling in pain. She pinned his legs in place using her left hand, the pad of her thumb on his right leg, and her index finger on his left. As he tried to sit up she pushed the outside of her palm into his chest and face, forcing him to lie prostrate and helpless. Her right hand snaked forwards, index finger pointing out and rubbing the inside of his right leg, moving upwards until it reached his exposed crotch, Ellen smiled at his helplessness as she nudged his semi-erect member out of the way and lowered the tip of her finger onto his ball sack, pushing down gently. “I could crush them now you know… One big push and they’d be gone” she applied a bit more pressure causing him to squeal in fear “and you know the best part? I’ll hide you… I won’t let the girls know you’re alive, I’ll tell them I got angry and swallowed you” Ellen looked up as she heard Hannah’s announcement of finishing her tiny off ‘damnit not long left’ she thought. “I’ll keep you tied up somewhere, constantly feeling the agony of what you’ve lost… do you want that? Or…” removing her hands from him “can you behave long enough to do what I ask?”

Quivering in terror, the tiny man’s spirit was broken at the prospect of being mutilated and kept alive in agony – looking up at her he nodded his acceptance.

“Good, now start rubbing yourself” Ellen instructed as she leant forward and spat a glob of saliva onto his crotch, watching with amusement as he instantly went hard and started rubbing himself “rub like your life depends on it…” she whispered seductively as she leant over him, her warm breath washing over him “because it does…”. Having leant forwards to get up close to her toy her breasts were now resting on the bed, the tiny man stretched across her left nipple was close to being buried below the mountain of flesh, smothered into the bed even as he screamed in pain from the force of his limbs being pulled apart. Not wanting him to expire yet, Ellen manoeuvred her breast and pushed it forwards, lifting her nipple higher to keep the tiny exposed partly to the air he needed to live. The negative effect for him of course was that this extra stretch resulted in his arms and legs being pulled further than they had been to this point – he couldn’t even scream anymore as deep breaths caused him additional agony.

Satisfied he wouldn’t suffocate, but might just snap, Ellen lowered her face closer to her current project, stopping when her lips were right above his face, close enough for him to touch – which he did, unable to help himself. Her full luscious lips and the sounds of gentle moans emanating from her throat were intoxicating, thinking if he was full size how amazing it would feel to kiss those lips.

Almost as if she could read his thoughts, her lips puckered up and planted a kiss that encompassed his full face, her tongue darting out and slathering his face and chest, exciting him beyond belief, forgetting the imminent danger he was in. Kissing down his chest to his crotch, she used her tongue to push his hand away from touching himself, wrapping the pillowy lips around his erect member, sucking as she flicked his tip with her tongue, brining him to the edge as he looked up into her eyes that were now hovering over him.

“Done! Ellen you lost!” came Clare’s voice

Ellen instantly stopped pleasuring him and sat up “fuck sake, you idiot! If you didn’t get all up in my face I would have had you – I’ve literally never lost this game before! Ergh!!” punching the bed next to him, causing him once more to fly up before crashing down. Standing up she growled at him “little shit, lets see how you like this” as she turned around, looking at him over her shoulder. Slowly she lowered her huge butt, clad in tight fitting blue jeans onto his form, stopping as her she lands on his legs, causing him to yell. Settling her weight a bit more, Ellen starts to sit upright causing her to roll slowly up his body, covering his torso, chest, and finally his head. Sitting up fully, Ellen feels him struggling under her thick arse, giggling at his plight when in walked her three friends.

“Errr… where is he?” asked Clare

Pointing behind her Ellen replied “under me… little bastard had an attitude!”

“Woah, Woah, Woah!” Amy put her hands up “you can’t kill him yet, it’s the rules!”

“Ergh for god sake” Ellen grunted, grinding him into the bed as she stood, releasing the tiny man from his almost fatal prison.

Lying still and gasping, the tiny didn’t look to be too damaged, but was clearly in pain and unable to move right now.

“Yeh babe – follow the rules! Did he cum?” Hannah asked

“Nope… I lost right… so it doesn’t matter”

“Actually the rules we agreed on said that ‘the last one to cum’ wouldn’t be returning to the bowl. If he hasn’t cum then the games still on!” Clare leant in prodding Ellen on the shoulder “that means you aren’t done yet!”

“Oh come on! Look at him, he probably doesn’t even have it in him to get it up” Ellen argued

“Hmm, let’s see shall we” Amy piped up as she leant in and over the little man, her face filling his view as his eyes locked onto hers “hey little guy, can I just check you out?” reaching her thumb and forefinger forwards and grasping his member gently, rubbing it a bit as she smiled kindly at him. Feeling him harden Amy whispered “that’s it… that’s so good! Get hard for me” winking and blowing him a kiss as his shaft fully hardened in her grip. Letting him go she turned to Ellen “Looks functional to me!”

“Fine” Ellen huffed as she approached him once more, leaning forward and curling her fingers around his body, lifting him up to her face “I guess you have to cum… hey girls, mind giving me and Hannah some privacy?”

“Sure thing” Clare replied, grabbing Amy’s hand and whispering something into her ear causing her to smile

“Ohhh good point!” Amy giggled “Ok guys don’t forget he has to live!”

Hannah and Ellen looked at eachother, Ellen jumping in “He should survive what I have planned, provided he mans up and doesn’t break”

“Good enough for me!” Clare beamed, leading Amy back to the living room, sitting down on the couch next to eachother. Clare used her foot to pull the roller back over and placed it infront of Amy, who now took her turn smothering the tiny man strapped into place with her slender feet, closing her eyes and leaning back enjoying the feeling of him struggling to breathe every time she rolled her ball over his face and paused.