- Text Size +

Chapter 4 – Heading Home

Standing behind the bar, Amy couldn’t help but imagine the shenanigans the hot trio would get up to this evening, a lot of her modelling friends enjoyed playing with shrinkies, but they weren’t terribly creative so things got boring fast.

The bar was quiet for a Friday evening, most people having elected to go home from work rather than stop off, giving her a lot of free time to view the group. Watching the brunette on the right crush a tiny between her huge boobs earlier on had excited Amy a little, wishing she was closer to the action. Sporting DD’s she was by no means small chested, but she had to work to manoeuvre the tiny bodies properly to give that fabulous crush, whereas the brunette was able to just apply pressure and not think too much about positioning. The other games they played with the shrinkies also interesting her. Having been standing right next to Clare up close swallowing one had stuck in her mind and had been replaying for the past half hour. Unable to think about much else, she gasped as she saw the busty brunette shove another tiny onto the stool Clare was on, but that didn’t stop there. Clare grabbing the table and giving a cruel and lethal lap dance to the tiny almost sent Amy over the edge.

Getting a bit hot under the collar, Amy placed her left hand on the bar and leant forwards, simultaneously looking around to make sure no one was watching too closely. Satisfied none of her patrons were looking like they were about to approach to order a drink, and her colleague being preoccupied chatting to some locals by a table, she ran her right hand down her stomach. Her fingers sliding behind her waistband and into her panties, feeling the tiny man struggle as her hand bumped into him where she left him plastered to her lips. Positioning her middle finger behind his back, she forced him upwards ramming him past her lips and into herself, plunging him deep before retracting her hand. Realizing she had closed her eyes enjoying the feeling, she jumped up making sure no one was approaching ‘was Clare watching me?’ she thought swearing she saw the dark hair swish in a turn as she looked over.

 

 

“Hey Clare, did the girl at the bar have any more?” asked Ellen

“Oh my god, Ellen!” exclaimed Hannah “we still have 5 left – you can’t possibly want more”

“No I mean… Clare check it…”

Clare turned, seeing the young blonde model leaning against the far side of the bar, bent forward, eyes closed and biting her lower lip. Seeing one hand but not the other, Clare grinned, realising what was occurring. As Amy straightened up, Clare turned back to their table quickly, feeling something unusual for her.
Seeing the strange look in her eyes, Hannah was concerned “hey babe, you alright?”

“Mhmm!” she replied, smile returning to her face as she blushed slightly

Ellen however knew that look, her eyes darting back and forth between the bar maid and Clare, draining her drink she said “well, we should head off, shots before we go?”

“Oh, ill grab them!” offered Clare

“Whose round even is it?” Hannah responded

“No its fine, really! We have bonuses coming up soon, so I figure why not enjoy some drinks with my girls, besides, I’ll find out how frequently they get stock in here encase we need more in the future. You two love birds have some alone time” and with that she stood up, heading to the bar

 

 

‘Oh my god, she did see something’ panicked Amy as Clare strode over to her.

Reaching the bar she smiled “Hey! We were wondering if we could get some shots, please?”

“Sure” replied Amy trying not to blush “tequila?”

“Yes please, also wanted to ask some stuff about your er... secondary business, if that’s ok?”

“Oh sure, one sec… hey Beth!” she called to her colleague, who bounced over to the bar

“Sup?” she said arriving behind the bar

“Could you whip up three tequila slammers, and take them…”

“Four please” Clare interrupted “sorry to interrupt”

“Err… no worries, ok four and take them to table 8, I need to help this customer with an inquiry”

“Sure thing, coming right up”

“Thanks Beth” Turning to Clare “Please come with me to the office”

“Thank you” politely smiled Clare.

Heading through to the store room, Amy stopped, turning and seeing Clare standing much closer to her than she had expected. For a moment neither moved, neither even seemed to breathe, until Amy gulped and licked her lips, inadvertently looking down at Clare’s soft, pillowy lips framed by her olive skin.

Almost subconsciously, Clare stepped slowly forwards, her face now inches from Amy’s – suddenly nervous, she froze uncertain what to do. Fortunately Amy, who had sworn off men due to being used and abused, returned Clare’s affections, leaning forward kissing her lightly. Clare stumbled backwards, unsure of what had come over her, stuttering confusedly – something which really was not in her nature

“It’s ok…” responded Amy “first time?” smiling bashfully

“Yeh, something like that” gulped Clare “look… sorry it was presumptuous of me to come back here”

“It’s ok… I thought maybe there… there was a moment… before, I mean…” Amy mumbled

“Yeh… I think there was too, it’s just… not like me to act this way”

“No worries at all!” Amy reassured her “there’s no pressure, I mean… I’m not a man, right” she giggled, her huge blue eyes and smile lighting up the room for Clare and giving her butterflies.

“Yeh true” Clare giggled, relaxing a bit “men… right!”

“Right!” smiled Amy

“Well… erm… I just wanted to check how often you got shipments in, my friends and I can go through a fair few over a weekend” she chuckled

“I was going to say, you guys were… impressive out there”

“Yeh, they don’t last long, especially with Ellen, she’s pretty insatiable!”

Laughing, Amy opened the cupboard showing the stock she had, explaining that when they turfed the men out of the tiny hotel facility, it wasn’t technically allowed due to company policy. Her and her manager took turns keeping them at one of their homes when they grabbed one every few days, and then sold them in bulk online or sold them in other ways such as this

‘I knew it…’ Clare thought to herself, counting five tiny men where previously there had been six, feeling confident again, she spoke “I could swear you’re missing one?... did one escape?” trying her best to be coy

Amy looked away, trying to hide her grin. Looking back to Clare after a moment, she slowly closed the door, looking Clare in the eye and rubbing her hand down her toned abs, coming to a rest on her crotch “Escape wouldn’t be the word I would use…” she smiled

Unable to stop herself, Clare stepped forwards, placing her right hand ontop of Amy’s, still on her crotch, and leaning in to kiss her again, this time not stopping until they both leant back, gazing into eachother’s eyes

Smiling, Amy slid her hand from under Clare’s and placed it on top, pushing Clare’s hand into her crotch, shuddering at the touch.

Clare froze, uncertain of her next move – she genuinely had no idea what to do next, fortunately Amy offered a suggestion.

“You know…” she said in a sly voice “I think I interrupted you with your little toy earlier, when you jumped and swallowed him… it didn’t look like you were finished playing yet”

“Yeah, I… uh…. Yeah, guess not” mumbled Clare                 

“Hmm, well I can remedy that if you would like” Amy whispered

“Yes please… it would be rude otherwise” Clare grinned, finally getting some of her game back on track

“I have one handy… but you’ll need to fetch him for yourself, and I’m not sure he’s still with us… he’s been still a while” with that Amy rubbed Clare’s hand harder into her crotch

Feeling the damp part of Amy’s leggings, Clare asked “where is this office?”

“Follow me…” grabbing Clare’s hand from her crotch she dragged her to the office and shoved her inside, closing the door and locking it behind her “tell me what you want me to do”

Gulping, Clare responded “take off your leggings… and erm… sit in that chair” pointing to a reclining office chair with a high back and arm rests

Not saying a word, Amy slid her hands into the waistline of her leggings and pulled them down, shaking her hips as she did so. Rolling them downwards she pulled them over her surprisingly clean looking thick soled Vans, leaving her standing with shoes on, bare legs, up to her black panties. Following Clare’s next instruction she strode past Clare and turned, sitting slowly into the chair, legs spread apart. “Your move…” she directed Clare

Clare didn’t hesitate, walking towards Amy, she stood over her before bending forwards and kissing her lips before kneeling down, just above her crotch “Sit forwards” she told her, and she complied instantly, shuffling forwards until the front of her crotch was hanging off the edge of the seat. Clare raised her hands and placed them on Amy’s thighs, rubbing gently as she grasped the waist bands and pulled them down, leaving them around her ankles. Clare could see a small leg protruding from Amy’s lips, touching it gently it started wriggling, the sudden input of stimulation causing Amy to gasp softly. Not wanting to lose momentum, Clare lent forwards, licking up the length of her pussy lips, causing her to shudder and moan softly. Repeating this movement a few times, Clare licked and sucked at Amy’s clit, whilst sliding her fingers in and ramming the tiny deep within her.

Amy grabbed Clare by the head and shoulder, bucking her hips slightly, feeling the long pent up sexual frustration come to a head. Between the feeling of Clare licking, kissing, and sucking her clit, and the fingers and tiny man sliding around inside of her, it didn’t take long for her to be brought to the edge. Within minutes she came, arching her back and groaning deeply, pushing Clare’s head into her crotch as she spasmed in bliss, her pussy walls crushing down onto Clare’s fingers and the tiny man within. Breathing deeply, Amy looked down as Clare looked up to meet her gaze “I’m glad you… found that one and… not the other one” she gulped

“Other one?” asked Clare, also panting slightly from the experience

“I’ll explain… later…. Now I… I want you…” gulping deeply “to eat him… from me”

Clare smiled and broke her eye contact, looking forward at the glistening lips before her, she gently pulled her fingers out, dragging the tiny with them until his legs were protruding from the pussy. Looking at his flailing legs she thought about the best way to proceed, ultimately deciding to go with something simple but deadly. Leaning in, she bit his ankle and slurped his legs into her mouth, bringing her lips to Amy’s she sucked until he was fully in her maw. Leaning back on her knees and straightening her back upright, Clare looked up into Amy’s eyes, and with her mouth open, and bit down.

Amy watched in ecstasy as Clare sucked the tiny from her folds, the sensation making her twitch again. Clare looked up and made eye contact with her, sitting up straight and without closing her lips she started chewing slowly, using her tongue to flip the tiny body around her maw. The screams Amy could hear made her smile, as she saw the carnage the pretty straight teeth wrought. Leaning forwards, her eyes only inches from Clare’s mouth, she took in the sight of the tiny man being ripped apart. Once the screaming had stopped, Clare tilted her head back and swallowed. Smiling, Amy leant back, sighing deeply.