- Text Size +

Chapter 3 – The Real Fun Begins

“Ok, next round is on me” Hannah cheerfully said as she hopped off of her cushioned stool and skipped over to the bar

Ellen turning “Damn, that ass…”

“Oh stop it” groaned Clare

“Jealous?” Ellen grinned back, winking seductively

“You wish! Anyway, what’s next do you think?”

“Errrrm… Hannah’s turn I think” Ellen responded, opening the box and extracting a 3-inch tiny out “ok, I have an idea, but to make it more fun we are going to make a bet…”

“Ohhh interesting, ok go on” replied Clare

“Hannah is a ditz after a few drinks… I bet you if she sits on this guy here, she won’t notice until he’s flattened”

“Hmmmm, so if she notices him and he’s still alive, I win?

“Yep, but ground rules… no notifying or hinting to her, and the winner / loser is decided on the tiny’s ability to stand and walk away from the situation… so if he’s smashed up but still just hanging in there, I win, deal?”

Thinking for a moment ‘surely Hannah can’t be that oblivious’ “ok, deal – taxi back is on the loser” she agreed.

“Ok” Ellen instructed “you’re closer to her so when she puts the tray down on the table, slip your arm behind her and fling him onto her seat”

“Got it” holding her hand out as Ellen dropped the guy into her awaiting palm

Giggling to themselves, Hannah returned to the table, standing infront of her cushioned stool, she unloaded the three drinks before praising her left foot onto the foot bar in preparation to sit down. At this moment Clare reached over and fling the tiny man onto the seat, expecting Hannah’s toned arse to drop down immediately. Hannah unfortunately picked the tray up and helpfully returned it to the bar

Cursing, Hannah went to retrieve the tiny when Ellen stopped her “No, wait… I guarantee you she won’t have a clue”

Clare looked at the tiny, who was desperately looking over the edge of the stool for a way down, seeing none he looked up at Clare and Ellen in resignation, shouting something at them but they were too far away to hear “Ok, your call!” said Clare

Bouncing back from the bar, Hannah positioned herself between the stool and table, the tiny standing in the centre just looking up at her black pencil skirt clad arse, no idea what to do. Using the foot bar below, she jumped up and back onto her chair, landing directly on top of the tiny, instantly smashing him between her tight arse and the cushion of the stool “So what did I miss?” she asked, oblivious to her friend’s attempts to not laugh out loud.

“Oh you know, I was just commenting to Clare how cute the bar girl is”

Clare’s head snapped round “wh… what do you mean” stuttered Clare

Ellen’s eyes went wide at the response, only having said that to fill space and not alert Hannah to the tiny man trapped beneath her butt “well… she is cute… she clearly thinks you are too by the way”

Clare, in a rare case of being caught off guard stammered “wh… wait… what… how… why do you think that?”

Hannah was giggling “Awww, her first girl crush! Welcome to the club!”

“No, no, no” Replied Clare “Ellen’s full of shit, she’s just saying that”

“No babe I really am not, she’s been boring holes into the back of your head since you wiped that guy from my tits… It’s your flustered reaction that I find interesting” she grinned, leaning forwards and resting her chin on her hand, leering at Clare

“Ok guys, enough… We all know that I like my action the way I like it… alright?”

Ellen was only into female company (tiny men excepted on a ‘temporary’ basis), Hannah was openly bi, finding both men and women attractive, although still ate into some prince charming bullshit that kept her heading into bad relationships with men. Clare however had not really found herself enamoured much by women, preferring the company of men in a romantic sense, so the strange tingling she felt now confused her slightly.

“Ok” allowed Ellen “My bad! Anyway, how is the second tiny doing?”

Hannah exclaimed “which one!?”

“The one smothered into Clare’s boob obviously” replied Ellen

“Oh yeh, I forgot about him!” giggled Hannah, crossing one leg over the other and grinding the tiny unknowingly

‘Fuck, I think I may have lost this bet’ Clare shook her head, knowing that was Ellen’s way of probing to see if Hannah had any idea

“Let’s see if he’s still kicking” requested Ellen

Complying, Clare undid the top buttons of her shirt and pulled her crop top forwards, exposing the man plastered to her boob – not moving “oh shit, I might have suffocated him”

Hannah leant forwards, raising her bum from her stool and plucking the tiny from Clare’s right breast – as he peeled off, a patch of sticky viscous fluid remained just below Clare’s nipple “oh my god, babe, I think he maybe jizzed on you” turning the man and licking his front “salty… yep he blew a load” before sitting back down on the hapless man beneath her.

“Bastard, that’s what I get for not paying attention” Clare complained “is he still alive?”

Not sure how to check, she handed him to Ellen, who lay him on the table and brought her ear down onto his chest. After listening for a minute Ellen sat up “he’s breathing, but it sounds laboured… he must have struggled to get enough air stuck between that perky boob of yours and the tight top – he’s probably done for”

“Ok then, time to cut us down to 8 I guess!” Clare grinned

“Hey! Surely its my turn” pouted Hannah “I haven’t had one yet!” as she frustratingly bounced up and down in her seat like a petulant teenager

Pausing for a moment, Clare and Ellen erupted in laughter, leaving Hannah confused and annoyed

“Its not funny guys!” Hannah was getting really frustrated now, crossing her arms and frowning

“Sta… stand up please” wheezed Ellen

“Why?”

“Please just do it” begged Clare, still chuckling

As Hannah stood up, Clare and Ellen leant towards her stool. Confused, Hannah looked down, seeing the body of a shrinky in the centre of the cushion. He was breathing, but his arms and legs were twisted in weird angles, and he didn’t appear to be conscious “Are you fucking kidding me?? So I get one but don’t even know? That’s not fair!” stomped Hannah

“Woo I win!” Ellen punched the air, grinning

“Yeh… I think you might have” sighed Clare “Ok Hannah, next one is yours too – we were just being silly, sorry, hun”

Hannah smiled and calmed down, peeling the tiny from her stool and dropping him on the table infront of her “Ok, well how long was he under there anyway?”

“Errrrm since you sat down, so like five minutes I guess” replied Ellen

“Hmm” pouted Hannah “they don’t usually last that long, and that’s when I’ trying to prolong it! He must have been tough”

“Doesn’t look it now” stated Clare, looking down at the bug that had violated her boob “this guy however, definitely isn’t that tough” and with that she dropped him in the remainder of her drink, swishing him around before tipping it into her mouth, snapping her lips shut”

Swishing around in the glass, the sudden submergence into alcohol prompted the tiny to wake up and start manically thrashing, trying not to breathe in the drink as he was dumped into the titanic woman’s mouth. Feeling him moving, Clare swallowed her drink around him, opening her lips and dangling her tongue out of her mouth, the tiny lying face down, coughing as he tried to extract air from his alcohol soaked environment.

Giggling at the man’s plight, Ellen didn’t notice Amy approach the table until she had sidled up to Clare and asked them “Hey guys, would you like me to prep another round for you?” Clare jumped at hearing the voice next to her left and, turning towards the sound, gave Amy a clear view of the man lying prostrate on her tongue. Looking at him, her lips parted slightly as she raised her eyes to meet Clare’s.

Ellen playfully slapped Clare’s shoulder, the impact causing Clare’s tongue to shoot back into her mouth and engaging her swallow reflex, causing her to gag a bit as he was pulled down her throat, screaming.

Looking up at Amy, she paused for a moment before replying “errm… yes, please… thanks” lowering her eyes and blushing, fiddling with the hem of her shirt

Amy paused a moment ‘damn that was hot’ before answering “ok no worries” smacking a smile on her lips, she glanced at the other two before heading to the bar

Ellen leant forward slowly, cheekily trying to get Clare to meet her eyes “I  toooolllddd youuuuuu” she sung

Hannah leant forward and pushed Ellen away “Hey don’t be mean!”

“Just playing” Ellen giggled, sitting back “now, what about your one?”

Feeling her heart beat slowing back down, Clare rejoined the conversation “Yeh Hannah, going to finish him or what?”

“What’s the point?” she asked sadly… “I didn’t get to have any fun with him”

“Ok tell you what” Ellen offered “you get another one… if I get to play too”

“Play what…” Hannah cautiously answered

“Pick one and follow me”

Hannah opened the box and grabbed a small 2-incher, gripping him in her fist, still a bit sullen

“Alright, Clare we will be right back ok?” Ellen stood and circumvented the table, standing over Hannah. Grabbing the twitching tiny from the table who regained consciousness, she crouched and prodded Hannah’s right ankle “pop it out please”

Hannah obliged, lifting her foot and flexing her exposed light blue painted toes, popping her heel from the beige high heel Ellen dropped the near broken tiny into the shoe and stood again

“Ok, follow me, if you would” Ellen grinned as Hannah got to her feet. The tiny man slid down the insole, face up staring at her sole, smooth due to her flexed toes pulling the skin tight, until his crumpled legs hit her flexed arch where it met the insole - blocking him from slipping further into her shoe. Hannah lowered her foot back into its shoe, the tight skin turning wrinkled as she now scrunched her toes, causing her arch to rise slightly, allowing his legs to slide beneath the ball of her foot until they reached the gap beneath her toes. Standing and putting weight on her foot, the tiny lower man’s legs were squeezed hard, causing him to yell in pain, this too cut short as her wrinkled arch smothered his face.     Taking her first step her ball crushed his legs, her arch still smothering him preventing the screams from leaving his mouth. His agony didn’t last long however, after a few steps, the pummelling pressure of her sole resulted in his bones breaking, soon after he fully expired unable to get enough air.  Ellen led Hannah to one of the private rooms. Due to the beautiful view this place had, the private rooms were rarely in use unless it was heavily occupied. Pulling the curtain closed and giving them privacy, Ellen offered to clean Hannah’s foot for her. Thanking her, Hannah popped her foot from her shoe and facing away from Ellen, raised her foot, displaying the mangled body and blood splatter

Ellen took a napkin from the table and spat onto it, before turning back to Hannah and wiping her foot off slowly and caringly.

“Ok, so what do you want to do with him?” Hannah asked as Ellen, dangling the tiny man in her dainty fingers infront of her face, as Ellen threw the tissue into the bin.

Approaching Hannah slowly, Ellen lowered her large butt into a squat and kissed Hannah on her toned tummy, working her way up kissing her, she reached her perky breasts and paused, looking up to make eye contact. Seeing Hannah getting into it, she rose slowly, approaching her lips. As Hannah leant forwards to receive the impending kiss, Ellen instead tilted her head back, looking straight up at Hannah’s hand holding the tiny. Winking at her, she gently held Hannah’s wrist and guided the morsel to her now gaping maw. Feeling the tiny’s feet touch her tongue, she slowly closed her lips, encapsulating Hannah’s knuckles, before pulling back and slurping to pull the tiny from her grip. Standing up and stepping backwards away from Hannah, Ellen opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, displaying the shrinky who tried rushing towards her lips, hoping for escape. Ellen let him get half way out before snapping her teeth down on his mid-section, hard enough to pin him but not cut him in half.

Beckoning Hannah to her with her finger, Hannah obliged, opening her lips and taking his upper half into her mouth as the girl’s lips met.

 

Meanwhile in the bar Clare was staring out towards the view of the city, trying to figure out why she turned into a deer in the headlights when Amy came over. Wondering where the other girls had gotten to, she was about to stand and go to find them, when once again appeared Amy, this time with three more martinis on a tray.

Placing them on the table she looked at Clare and said “Hey… erm… these are on the house for you guys”

“Erm… thanks” replied Clare, not able to meet her gaze.

Sensing there was something in the air between them, but Clare clearly feeling unable to do anything, Amy leant forward and gently placed a folded piece of paper on the table, tapping the top of it “Its my number… you know… encase you need anything” Amy smiled at her bashfully “Err… can I get you anything else?” she smiled, making Clare’s pulse jump

“Err no I think we are good for now thanks… just waiting for those two to act their age” she tried to deflect

“Aww, its sweet, I think its nice for people to show how they feel…” she trailed off “Anyway, gotta go, but yeah let me know if you need anything!” and before waiting for a reply Amy scurried away.

‘Fuck’ thought Clare ‘what am I doing?’

 

Back in the private room, Hannah and Ellen had been passionately making out, trading the tiny man between their mouths, sucking him back and forth and abusing him with their tongues.

After a few minutes Hannah pushed away from Ellen, who currently had the tiny in her maw, only his head and one arm protruding. Ellen looking confused and tilting her head she asked “Whts hmpf?” unable to really move her lips due to the tiny caught between them

“What’s up?” replied Hannah “I told you I didn’t want this to happen. I just want to have a night out where we don’t hook up!”

Ellen looked crestfallen and spat the guy into her hand, clenching her fist to immobilise him, dropping her hand to her side “Hannah… I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be difficult… but…”

“But you are!” Hannah interrupted “You don’t want anything serious, but you keep me on the hook… it’s not fair… the first few times I thought you felt something for me, but you’ve made it clear you don’t ,you don’t want to commit to anything! I want something more than physical, I want emotion, and a… a relationship…” looking down she continued “and I know that isn’t what you want, so this needs to stop, so I can move on”

Ellen felt a small tear pool in the corner of her eye, trying hard to blink it away she responded “Han… that isn’t the case at all” gulping deeply as Hannah looked up into her eyes “I care about you… but you’ve always talked about wanting a ‘man’ to provide for you. I just didn’t know how to move on from that, and all I could think of was to hold on to you as hard as I could” a lone tear rolling down her cheek

Hannah stepped forwards, breathing deep “so all this time…”

“Yes” Ellen responded, trying not to cry

“Babe… I always wanted you more than anything else… talking about a ‘man’ was just… I don’t even know… men are pricks!”

Ellen giggled, a second tear rolling down her face.                                                                                              

Hannah leant in, wiping the wet streaks from her face, and kissing her on the lips and grasping her face in both her hands. They kissed long and hard, feeling a deep connection for the first time, that they both wanted this. After a minute Hannah pulled away slowly, glancing at the tiny still stuck in Ellen’s grasp “so… what do you want to do with him?” she smiled lightly

“What do you want me to do with him?” Ellen responded, grinning happily

“I want you to feed him to me, like a grape on a vine” Hannah asked

“I can manage that” Ellen responded, placing her left hand on Hannah’s neck, tilting her head back gently as she lifted the tiny, unwrapping her hand and holding him by the leg as she moved him over Hannah’s open mouth

The tiny man saw what was happening and started screaming, flailing his limps as best he could despite the blood rushing to his head causing him discomfort

Positioning him above Hannah’s head, Ellen leant in, moving her hand to the back of Hannah’s head and started kissing her neck gently, lowering the tiny.

 

Hannah felt Ellen grasping her neck gently, tilting her head back. Hannah opened her mouth in anticipation, awaiting her first offering from the woman she had lusted after all these years. With the man hanging above her open maw, Hannah felt Ellen move in and kiss her neck, causing her to exhale in trepidation – this only serving to panic the little snack.

Ellen lowered the tiny into his doom, holding herself back from being forceful, and letting Hannah take control for the first time in a long time. Pausing the tiny man’s descent, letting him get a good view of his destination, Ellen felt Hannah’s hand grasp hers gently, pulling it down further until he was in her mouth with his face resting on her tongue.

Closing her lips slowly, Hannah felt Ellen’s finger tips on the outside of her lips, still grasping his leg. Sucking hard, she pulled the tiny from Ellen’s grasp and started sloshing him around her mouth, slamming him into her teeth and palate. Seeing Ellen’s face gazing lustfully, Hannah leant forwards towards the side of Ellen’s head stopping beside to her ear, opening her mouth slightly so Ellen could hear his screams. Feeling Ellen tense up in anticipation, Hannah returned to Ellen’s face and kissed her again, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths and battering the tiny man between them. Ellen leant back slightly, parting their lips which were closed, exposing the naked midriff of the man hanging between them, his upper torso in Ellen’s mouth whilst Hannah held his lower half. Opening her lips, Ellen released his body, causing him to flop forwards onto Hannah’s chin. Hannah began slurping him back into her mouth like a noodle, grabbing Ellen’s right hand and placing it on her neck so Ellen was gently gripping her throat.

Hannah had slurped him back so that only his head was protruding from her pursed lips, watching in horror as Ellen’s left hand rose with her second finger pointing at his face. Slowly pushing her hand forward, Ellen placed her finger tip on his face and gently pushed until with a ‘plop’ he popped into Hannah’s mouth. Hannah sucked hard, removing all air, saliva, and space from her mouth, constricting the tiny morsel for a few moments. Once she felt his attempted wriggling cease, she opened her mouth, revealing him to Ellen, lying prostrate on her tongue disoriented from being inside the crushing vacuum.

Hannah tilted her head back slightly, keeping her lips open as wide as she could in an ‘O’ shape, her tongue wriggled and guided her prey to the back of her mouth. Slipping off the back of her tongue, the tiny managed to regain some strength and look up, past her lips into the brown eyes of the giantess across from his tormentor. As he hit the entrance to her throat, Hannah swallowed hard still keeping her lips parted, the entrance to his tomb opening up and her muscles grabbing him, dragging him down towards her stomach.

Ellen watched as Hannah opened her mouth, with the tiny man lying face down on her tongue, helpless to defend himself. Her tongue began moving beneath him as her head tilted up slightly, guiding him towards his demise. Hannah kept her mouth open the entire time, and as he slid off the back of her tongue into her waiting throat, his face finally rose, meeting Ellen’s eyes, a look of pure terror in his, and pure delight in hers. Ellen was impressed when she saw him disappear down her throat, Hannah managing to keep her mouth open for the whole thing, allowing her to witness the show. Feeling a bulge in Hannah’s throat as he passed to his end, Ellen leant in and kissed her once more.

 

 

Clare was about to get up and go looking for her friends when she saw them emerge from a back room ‘are they holding hands’

As they retook their seats at the table, Ellen turned to Clare “Ok, so… no need to make a big deal out of it but…”

Hannah jumped in “We’re officially dating!” smiling massively

“Aww, you guys!” Clare replied “Come here” and hugged them both “finally I can sidestep this sexual tension you two have been building for years!”

“Oh shut up!” Ellen exclaimed “also, funny for you to be talking about sexual tension given our current setting…”

“Piss off!” growled Clare

“Ok!” Ellen held her hands up “we have 6 left, I vote we use one more here, then head back to my place”

Hannah nodded agreement and Clare asked “who gets the last one?”

Ellen jumped in “I would love to see you smash one under your butt… any chance?”

Hannah chimed in “Ohhh yeh, do that” as she grabbed the box and reached in, grabbing a tiny 1-incher, handing him to Clare

“Ok then, that’s a pretty unanimous response!” Clare laughed

“Can I do the honours?” Ellen asked, winking to Hannah implying she should play along

“Err… sure” Clare replied

Ellen looked at the bar and saw Amy serving a customer, finally taking payment on the card machine “Ok, stand up a bit please”

Clare pushed off the stool, raising her faux leather leggings from the cushion below by a few inches.

“Any time today?” she asked

Ellen used her peripheral vision to note when Amy looked over, and shoved the tiny beneath Clare’s buttocks “Ok, he’s all yours”

Clare slowly lowered herself letting her weight drop down, feeling him beneath her, struggling for air, as he was sandwiched between her gargantuan arse and the cushion below. Not wanting to waste much time, Clare held the table and started grinding her hips forward and back, then side to side, and finally in circles, grinding the tiny feeling his bones cracking, until he goes still “Well that was easy” she chided Ellen, not wanting to bloody her leggings, she tilts her pelvis and fishes around for him, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him out. Holding him infront of her face, she giggled at how pathetic he was, literally a small lap dance had almost killed him, most definitely leaving him incapacitated. Deciding to be merciful she dropped him into her palm and closed her fist, easily encapsulating him fully, and with that she squeezed him. Starting gently, she increased the pressure slowly but steadily, at one point feel him try to wriggle in some desperate final ‘fight or flight’ moment, before the pressure overcame him and ‘CRUNCH’ – Clare opened her fist above her empty glass letting his crushed and bloody body fall into it.

“I know” Ellen winked at her “Well… time to go?”