- Text Size +

Chapter 2 – To the Bar!

Friday Evening – present day

As the girls disembarked the ferry they politely thanked the crew member for his service, and planned what to do next

“I know a bar that isn’t too far from here” chimed in Hannah.

“Yeh ok, let’s go, I need to blow off some more steam” agreed Ellen

As they discussed what to do, Clare felt Greg slipping around inside her flat. She started scrunching her toes and grinding her foot around on the ground. She felt him starting to slide forwards as her foot began to sweat and become slippery. When Hannah and Ellen started walking, she followed suit, feeling his body slip beneath the ball of her foot, and with each step, crushing him under the cruel ball of her foot further and further. Despite the additional resilience the shrinkies had, being directly trodden on wasn’t something they could withstand.

Inside the shoe, Greg was trying his best to stay beneath the relative safety of the giantesses toes, taking a horrendous pounding with every step but managing to hold on. After what felt like ages but was in reality only a handful of steps, he had little energy left. He stopped fighting and feet his legs slide under the ball of her foot. With the next step, his legs gave out and turned into bloody mush, causing him to try and scream, but the weight of her big toe smothering his face prevented any sound from leaving. As the kept stepping, he slipped further and further, losing consciousness by the time the rest of his legs had been destroyed.

Clare kept walking, sensing he had expired, but kept on stepping with a knowing grin on her face, twisting her foot as she stepped. Another step his legs are gone, next step his torso, next his chest, finally she felt some resistance as his head pressed between her insole and big toe, until that too collapsed in a satisfying crunch.

“Hey guys!” she called to her friends who turned.

Pulling her foot out of her shoe she flashed her sole, covered in blood and viscera “I guess he didn’t want to walk with us after all?”

They all laughed hysterically for a bit, before Clare slipped her foot back into her shoe, grabbed her friends by their hands and started leading them up towards the bar “you know, I hear this place sometimes sells shrinkies if they have them in stock”.

“Ohhh that sounds good” beamed Ellen “we didn’t have enough time to play with that one properly”

“Ellen you’re insatiable!” giggled Hannah

“Meh” Ellen shrugged “it’s been a while, I swear they’re getting harder to find in my area”

With that, the beautiful trio discussed the events of their weeks as they started the journey to the bar.

Hannah’s boyfriend had cheated on her with his secretary, as soon as she found out she dumped him, praying he would contract the virus and end up in her clutches. Ellen had a brief fling with a girl she met at the local coffee shop, it was fun but not something she wanted to commit to, and so the two had eventually lost contact. Clare on the other hand had a pretty good week, walking into the office to a promotion along with a nice office, she had no interest in dating at this time and was keen to focus on herself. Booking a two week trip to Bali next month to a yoga retreat.

Reaching the bar with at the top of the hill, they were rewarded with a beautiful view of the Sydney Harbor with the sun setting and the lights and neon signs of the skyscrapers switching on.

“Ok you guys grab a table, first round’s on me” Clare offered as she walked towards the bar

“Sweet, I’ll grab the next ones” Hannah chimed in.

Finding a raised table at the edge of the deck, next to the fence, Hannah sat on the left and Ellen the right, leaving the middle seat for Clare. From their vantage point overlooking the city, Ellen and Hannah chatted idly whilst their friend returned a few minutes later “I ordered us martinis, the waitress will be them over for us. Also… she’s a friend of a friend, and they have some shrinkies hidden in the back”

“Ohhh how many, and how much each??” enquired Ellen

“She didn’t say how many but did ask for $100 each, I knocked her down to $80”

“Wow that’s so cheap!” exclaimed Hannah “I heard they went for several hundred at the moment!”

“Well I guess they hold no value… so worth what people will pay for it – aaaannnd not many people buy them if they know where to look to find them for free. This area has loads of places for them to hide so there’s more of the pests here than in other parts of the city.” explained Clare “So, how many do we want?”

“Would she give us a bulk discount on say… ten?” asked Ellen

“Ten!? Wow it really has been a while for you hasn’t it” winked Hannah

“Oh god, I know that ‘you’” Clare pointed to Hannah “just got cheated on by a guy that ‘we’” she pointed to herself and Ellen “warned you about, and that ‘you’” she pointed at Ellen “are just an insatiable lust machine – but could the pair of you not get flirty!”

“Ouch, that was mean” Hannah sat back with a frown

“Ignore her, she’s just frustrated that she decided to spend time working over having her ‘needs’ attended to” giggled Ellen

“Well forgive me for making bank!” laughed Clare “and I do get my needs attended to. Just Wednesday night I found a little guy scurrying around on the train. Took him home, made him rub my feet until he gave out. That was a need met!”

“Gave out?” questioned Hannah

“He got tired and couldn’t rub hard enough, so I put him between my feet and used him like a massage roller… He didn’t last too long unfortunately” sighed Clare

The drinks were brought to the table by the waitress, a young mid-twenty something blonde with big blue eyes, a sharp face but with a wide mouth and plump lips. Sporting a slim but toned physique with a bubble but that put Hannah to shame, and large-ish boobs that held up nicely. Clare enquired about a bulk offer and the young girl leant in and whispered something in reply.

“Hmm ok, be right back ladies” Clare said as she rose from the table and followed the waitress into the back store room

Turning to Ellen, Hannah stated “We can’t sleep with eachother again … I want to find a nice guy that’ll take care of me, and I can’t do that thinking about that ‘thing’ you do…”

Smiling seductively Ellen replied “No worries, that ‘thing’” she emphasized “that I do will stay well away… until you beg me to do it anyway”

“Oh hah, hah – I can actually exert some level of control over myself I’ll have you know”

“Believe it when I see it” laughed Ellen

 

Meanwhile in the store room

“Ok” started the young waitress letting her hair flow from the bun it was tied up in, down her back almost to her well-toned, black legging-clad buttocks. She shook her hair out and re-styled her hair into a pony-tail “so ten is $800 all up, but I can do $600 as a favor”

“That’s amazing, thanks!” chirped Clare “but just out of curiosity, where do you get them all?”


“Bar work pays average, and modelling is up and down, so I work part time at that tiny hotel facility ‘Star City Resort” the waitress explained “We frequently have to turf people out because their partners never come to pick them up. Me and one of the managers decided rather than chucking them on the street where they’ll just die, why not keep them and sell them. We split everything 50/50, and everyone’s happy… well almost everyone” she laughed. “I also have an OnlyFans account where I torture the little bugs and that pulls some money in too”

“Gotta admire the side hustle on you, sister” applauded Clare

“Thanks” smiled the young blonde “the name is Amy… actually could you do me a quick favour please?”

“Sure, what’s up Amy?”

“A donor on my page asked for a specific video a few minutes ago, and I don’t like keeping the fans waiting, would you mind taking a quick video for me?”

Intrigued, Clare replied “sure thing” taking the phone from Amy’s hand. As she accessed the camera, the waitress opened a cupboard, revealing half a dozen shrinkies in a glass jar. Reaching in and grabbing one four-inch tiny roughly by the leg, she pulled her hand out and beckoned Clare over to a plain white wall.

“Wait, I should ask - are you ok with violent shit?” checked Amy

“The bloodier the better” replied Clare with a grin

“Ok so just hold the camera about half a meter from my face, at head height with the flash on. Try not to move the camera when I get going”

“Understood” confirmed Clare as she held the camera up and started recording, winking and nodding at Amy to let her know she could commence

“Well now… a big thanks sure are in order” Amy groaned in a deep and seductive voice, moving her head slowly around “I should be nice and show my appreciation to my number one fan, I hope this little guy doesn’t mind” she pouted as she raised the inverted shrinky into the frame, bringing him to her nose and sniffing him slowly and deeply “ohhhh yummy” she licked her lips

‘Wow, she’s good’ thought Clare, impressed at the sensual and erotic display unfolding infront of her

Lifting the little man above her so he was suspended just above her forehead, Amy slowly looked up and opened her mouth, strings of saliva stretching between her teeth and gums briefly before collapsing, until her jaw was locked as wide as it would go

‘She could swallow him whole with that!’ thought Clare, feeling her temperature rise as she witnessed the display

Looking straight into the eyes of the tiny, Amy used a mock comforting voice “don’t be scared little one, I promise I don’t bite… much” she grinned. Re-opening her mouth the its full extent, she released the leg sending the tiny man crashing down and landing face first on her tongue. Quickly snapping her lips closed, she slowly slurped the morsel’s legs into her mouth. Looking directly at the camera she started rubbing her head, neck, and chest – moaning deeply whilst sloshing her prey around her mouth.

After assaulting him with her tongue for around half a minute, she opened her mouth slightly, it was possible with the flash on to see the terrified little man lying across her tongue with his legs on one set of molars and head resting on the other. Seeing the light flood in, he threw himself towards her lips, and began crawling out of her mouth in a desperate escape attempt. When his chest and arms were free, Amy sprung her trap and slammed her teeth down, hard enough to cause him to cry out but not enough to cut him in half, trapping his abdomen between them “uh, uh, naugh’y ‘ittle guy” she purred looking down her nose at him, mumbling a bit as she couldn’t move her jaw.

Looking back up at the camera she sealed her lips around him and started sucking back into her maw. Once his head popped back inside, leaving his arms protruding, still trying to pull himself out, she started in earnest. Without blinking or flinching in any way, staring straight into the camera, she began chewing. The camera was able to capture the sounds made – a mix of loud crunches and snaps, mingled with blood curdling screams as his arms started jerking uncontrollably. As she kept chewing, the sound of screams was abruptly ended and, holding both hands on either side of her neck, she slurped the arms into her maw, tilted her head back and s-wallowed with a loud ‘GULP’. Looking back down, she opened her mouth wide, showing traces of blood but nothing more “thanks again” she purred as she stepped closer to the camera until her face filled the screen “and keep safe out there… we wouldn’t want you to end up in my clutches… or would we?” she winked, giving Clare a thumbs up to let her know she could stop recording now.

Clare stopped recording “wow… that was… hot”

“Thanks” Beamed Amy, spitting some blood out onto the floor before swigging some water from a glass she kept conveniently nearby “I appreciate you not moving the camera!”

“No worries, but erm… could I get a copy of that? Just for personal viewing of course”

“Hmm, ok I guess so, but please don’t put it anywhere. My fans need to keep coming to me if I am to get paid!” she requested

“Of course!” Clare assured her as Amy airdropped the video to Clare’s phone

“Well enjoy your drinks, and these” Amy happily said as she handed a box to Clare.

“Will do, see you back out there!” and with that Clare walked back into the bar area, feeling the need to touch one of her new toys she made a beeline for the bathroom.

About to follow the patron Amy paused, watching the toned yoga figure walk ahead of her. Feeling a little hot under the collar she thought to herself ‘maybe I should have grabbed her number’, feeling a lust she knew she couldn’t satisfy whilst at work. Turning towards the cupboard once again, she quickly walked over, opening the door and reviewing the remaining shrinkies trapped in their jar. Thinking about what she was going to do, she analyzed the best size, deciding on the small 1-incher ‘I guess I don’t want to be too distracted’ she thought as she reached in and plucked him out. Walking towards the door, she looked down, snaking her hand down the tight t-shirt covering her ripped abs, and pulled her leggings and panties away from her. Without braking stride she lowered the little man, placing him on her underwear infront of her moist snatch, and without saying a word released the underwear and legwear. Feeling his body pinned against her, wriggling, she smiled and walked back into the bar.

Meanwhile, Clare walked into a stall and closed the door, opening the lid of the box she grabbed the first one-inch tiny she saw and removed him, resealing the box and putting it on the floor. Standing upright and holding him up to her face “You think you were squeezed in tightly in there? Check this…” and with that she opened her mesh shirt and pulled her crop top forward exposing her right breast, her nipple already erect from the experience with Amy. Lowering the tiny to her right nipple she ordered “hold on, or fall into a toilet… your choice”. To the tiny, that wasn’t even a choice, and he grabbed hold of the nipple like the metaphorical life raft that it was. Smirking at the pathetic attempt to save himself, Clare released her crop top, letting the skin tight fabric snap back and painfully pin the shrinky into place. Grinning, she headed back to her friends.

 

Back in the bar

Talking for a bit longer about work stuff, they noticed Clare leave the store room and head to the toilets

“Swear that girl has a bladder the size of a golf ball” commented Ellen, causing Hannah to giggle.

A few minutes later Clare returned to the table with a small cardboard box “$600 for the ten – bulk deal!” she happily commented, placing the box on the table and opening the lid and revealing shrinkies wedged in like sardines in a can. The girls were happy to see a good variety of sizes with the smallest looking to be one inch, and the largest just shy of six.

Looking down, the three giantesses started thinking what they could do with so many little toys.

“Wait, you said ten” stated Ellen “I only count nine”

“Yeh… that one from the ferry really got me going but it was just over too fast. This one is in a much more secure location”

“Butt… no, wait… boob!” guessed Ellen as she grabbed Clare by the right breast, feeling a small bump that started wriggling at her touch “nailed it!”

“Damn, you’re good!” laughed Clare as Hannah reached into the box and seized a three-inch tiny by his arm and lifted him up to her face

“We going to play with some here then take the rest back to one of our places?” Hannah asked

“Yeh I need could handle a few drinks here, but have wine at my place if we want to head back after” Ellen replied, and removed her tight fitting sweater to reveal a blue wrap blouse, struggling to hold her F-cup sized boobs back.

“Sounds good to me” agreed Clare “so little guy, which one of us do you think is hottest?”

Gulping deeply and still suspended in the air, the little man thought to himself ‘shit, that’s the most loaded question I’ve ever heard “well… it’s hard to tell from here, could let me go please?”

“Sure” Hannah grinned “letting go” and with that released her fingers, sending the shrinky plummeting down onto the table, landing roughly.

“Argh!” he moaned “poor choice of words”

“What’s your name, bug?” Clare asked flatly as she put the lid on the box and pushed it to the other side of the table

“I’m Clint, and may I know the names of you three equally beautiful ladies?” he said in a low, charming voice.

“Oh bloody hell” groaned Ellen burying her face in her hands, whilst Hannah laughed.

Clare looked decidedly unimpressed “I think we’ve already heard enough from you, bug” and slammed her left hand down onto him, grabbing him roughly by the torso and shaking him back and forth

“Easy!” exclaimed Hannah from her left “don’t break him yet, we still need to have some fun”

“Fine” allowed Clare “Ellen – you wanted ten, I guess the first is yours!” and with that she leant to her right, tugging Ellen’s blouse with her right hand, pulling it away slightly and exposing her cleavage.

“Wow – at least you bought me a drink first” laughed Ellen as Clare’s left hand with the tiny disappeared between her voluptuous breasts, burying him deep. Removing her hand more gently, she pulled the fabric back into place

“Can you feel him?” Hannah asked “I mean, that’s probably… relatively speaking, like two elephants smashing into him”

“Wow” pouted Ellen in mock hurt “I’ll just let you calling me an elephant slide, this time!”

“She’s not wrong” reasoned Clare “can you even feel him? I did shove him pretty deep”

“Yeh he’s wriggling around, probably wont last long without some air though”

“Well, he’s your toy, hun… do what you will, we have another 9” allowed Clare

“Yeh ok then” chirped Ellen as she pulled the fabric of her blouse apart a bit, exposing her cleavage once again, facing across the table from Hannah and leaning forwards slightly “be a doll and fish him out would you”

“If I must” Sighed Hannah, smiling and leaning forwards using her left hand to pry the F-cup size breasts apart, her right diving in and searching for the little guy. Grasping him by the arm she began pulling him out, he was halfway to freedom, with just his hips buried when at this point Ellen swatted Hannah’s left hand away, causing the release of her boobs which slammed together and buried him up to his neck. Her left hand touched Hannah’s right hand that was still grasping the tiny “that’s far enough thank you” winking at Hannah

“Sure thing!” looking down at the tiny “I hope you appreciate your situation – most people would kill to be buried in there” sitting back and retracting her hand

The tiny could barely breathe, the crushing weight of her breasts smothered him and completely cocooned around his body, pressing it to the point of immobilization. Gasping for air his face began to turn red, he was frantically glancing back and forth between the grimly satisfied face of the dark haired yoga babe and the cute blonde who was giggling like a little girl. As he felt darkness start to claim him, his captor pulled her voracious chest apart, releasing him up to his waist.

Coughing heavily and gasping in mouthfuls of air he looked up, seeing her face peer down at him, a satisfied smile on her huge lips.

Looking down at her prisoner, Ellen couldn’t help but smile at the situation ‘god, men are so pathetic’ she thought as she released her boobs, causing them to smash together once again, burying the tiny to his neck ‘the world would be a better place if they were all this size!’. Looking up she grabbed her drink and took a sip, placing it down again before once more pulling her chest apart, exposing the tiny man and allowing him the gift of air. Clare had grabbed her phone to reply to an email, but Ellen was acutely aware of Hannah staring intently at the tiny man. Deciding to play with him a bit more and tease Hannah, Ellen this time slowly pressed her boobs together, rolling their weight up the pathetic man’s waist, torso, shoulders, and this time past his head. Not stopping she pressed her boobs together, feeling the tiny trying to move but ultimately doomed. Glancing up she saw Hannah biting her lower lip, and deciding to continue the show, she pried her breasts apart, looking down on him both literally and figuratively “ok bug, time to go squish!” and with that she applied pressure lower on the sides of her boobs, rolling them patiently up his body this time applying further weight. As she got covered his torso she paused a few seconds, smiling as he gasped for air whilst she looked towards her two friends “count down?” she asked

“Oh of course, lets go from 5” said Clare, and with that she and Hannah counted down

“5…”

Ellen looked back down at her prey, her breasts rolled up his chest like a slow moving trash compactor

“4…”

Over his shoulders, the tiny man truly started panicking, throwing his head around as it that was going to free him from this tomb

“3…”

His face was now sandwiched between her soft yet relentless skin, unable to move, turning red from the blood being forced into his head

“2…”

Her boobs rolled over his head, burying him in darkness, continuing until he was deep within the chasm

“1!” They sang out together

Ellen began rubbing her boobs together, up, down, and shaking her chest to grind him between them. Imagining the fear that he would be feeling was turning her on, making her want to end his pathetic existence. Feeling his body begin to brake, a warm wet feeling spread through her cleavage, she pressed on relentlessly grinding him ensuring his destruction before releasing herself. Prying her breasts further apart she revealed his broken body, blood lining her cleavage. Clare grabbed a napkin and spat on it before grabbing his remains and rubbing his juice from Ellen’s skin.

“Well done, girl!” proclaimed Hannah

“Yeh that was pretty hot” agreed Clare

“1 down… 9 to go” Ellen stated as she reconfigured her upper layer, containing her monstrous bust within.