- Text Size +

Current setting – Everyone thought COVID was bad, they had no idea. The second pandemic to hit the Earth, MISDV-001 (Male Impacting Size Diminishing Virus 001) was something completely different. No scientists had yet uncovered what caused the incredible side effects to occur, or why they only occurred in men, but what started as simple cold / flu symptoms, soon followed on with the victim shrinking. There was no rhyme or reason that could be determined, but once someone started shrinking they would continue to do so until they stopped somewhere between 1 and 6 inches in height.

The only (relatively) positive side was that these victims developed extraordinary physical resilience to the point where many previously fatal falls, drops, and impacts would be unlikely to kill the person outright. This did not mean they were immune to damage, but it took relatively more force to cause injury.

Initially these men were protected and still viewed as people. With the prospect of having to live in a world where all men would keep shrinking, a plan had to be implemented to make the world a safer place to prevent extinction of the human race. To this end , workplaces, homes, transport were all aimed to be able to accommodate normal people and those who contracted the shrinking virus.

However this progress came grinding to a halt when a bio-pharmaceutical company in the USA made three incredible breakthroughs:

1)      A vaccine with a 95% efficacy rating;

2)      A cure for those victims who had diminished in size.

3)      A way to culture and effectively ‘bottle’ the virus so that it could be orally administered to another person

The downsides to these discoveries were that the vaccine was expensive, the cure was exorbitant to the point not many could afford it, and the bottled virus meant anyone could shrunk either willingly or against their will.

The development of the bottled virus and the associated cure led to all sorts of shenanigans across the globe, as anyone with enough money could really do whatever they wanted. This ranged from roleplaying, to humiliating an enemy, to allowing almost unsolvable murder cases.

The sudden prospect at not all men shrinking, and only a small minority being victimised, made these mass retrofits and changes to everyday life seem unnecessary. Slowly over the next few years, these ‘shrinkies’ slowly lost attention and care from the wider community, and eventually became viewed as sub-human by many people.

An international law was introduced that ‘in theory’ gave these sub-humans the same rights as normal people, but it was all just lip service. By this point, too many people had given up on being careful with the shrinkies, and no law enforcement agencies bothered to get involved. Walking around an office without watching where every footfall was placed led to thousands of deaths per year. Many shrinkies were thrown out of their homes by girlfriends and wives that just wanted someone normal size in their life.

Eventually, many people viewed shrinkies as pests and treated them as such – either avoiding them through disgust, or going out of their way to end their existence.

 

 

Chapter 1 – Waking up to Carnage

Saturday Morning – flash forward

Ellen awoke lying on her right side, squinting as the sunlight streamed through a gap in the curtains hitting her right in her eyes like a laser beam. Attempting to sit up, she felt a wave of nausea and decided to lie back down, repositioning herself slightly to avoid the sunlight. Her head pounding, she muttered “ergh, what the hell did we do last night?” looking around her bedroom – noting a broken glass on the floor, a knocked over lamp, and clothes thrown haphazardly all over the place. Her tired eyes resting on a black pencil skirt on the ground next the bed, gingerly turning her head and shoulders to look behind her ‘damn that was a wild night’ she thought seeing the toned, naked upper body of a petit blonde protruding from her bedsheet. It was Hannah, facing towards the wall adjacent the other side of her bed. Sighing deeply, she spied her water bottle on her bedside table. Leaning forward she gripped it, twisting the lid off and taking several massive gulps. Seeing the time on her alarm clock ‘6:30am! Nope’ she rolled over to face Hannah, and was about to snuggle in when she realized she wasn’t completely naked ‘why am I wearing one sock?’ her awareness of the single item of clothing covering her left foot on her otherwise naked body made her uncomfortable. Using the big toe on her right foot she tried to pry the ankle high sock off but slipped, prodding herself in the arch of her foot ‘wait, what the hell is that…’ she thought feeling a lump where she hit herself. This lump suddenly started wriggling, causing Ellen to jump, before she had a vague flashback of the night before ‘oh yeh… put him there for safe keeping’ she smiled to herself as she pulled her knee towards her chest up so she could reach her wide and meaty foot. Moving to get herself into a half-elevated position, she gently used her right hand to roll the sock away – being careful not to hit the shrinky. Once the sock was fully removed she discarded it with a casual flick over her shoulder, the tiny man still plastered face first to her arch. Giggling quietly, she started flexing and wriggling her toes, causing him to flop onto the bed. Struggling to turn himself over, Ellen could only imagine the night he must have had stuck in her sock ‘pretty sure he was under my toes when I passed out… must have been trying to escape’ she thought and then whispered to him “naughty, naughty”.

Looking up at her words, he pleaded “please no more, just let me go, please”

“Oh shut up, no one cares” she grunts as she pinched his chest with her right thumb and index finger, lifting him to her face. Eyes still half closed she grunted “well I had a blast last night, but time for you to go bye-bye”

“No, please don… HMPF”  . Ellen had enough of his squeaking voice so curled her fist around him, smothering his face. Smiling, she knew what she wanted to do with him next. Lying back down, she rolled over and kissed Hannah (who was lying on her left side) gently on the neck, causing her to stir “oh fuck, my head… what time is it?”

“Still early” groaned Ellen “just got to put this last shrinky somewhere he won’t make it through the morning”

“Mmm, where you thinking?” Hannah smiled gently, eyes still closed. Feeling Ellen’s hands start gently squeezing her cute bubble butt, Ellen pulled aside her friend’s lace black G-string and gently lifted the right butt cheek upwards and away from the left cheek it was resting on, the sensation causing Hannah to bite her lower lip and breathe deeply, wondering what was about to happen.

Giving her fist a hard squeeze to disorientate the tiny, she opened her palm next to the trap she had primed, and stuffed him in to the cleft of Hannah’s butt, right infront of her anus. She figured it was too early to try shoving him all the way into her, plus without lube handy she would likely just crush him to a pulp in the attempt. The nameless tiny coughed up a bit of blood and, realizing where he had just been shoved, attempted to scramble away – looking up seeing the billboard sized face of Ellen with a beaming smile for a moment before everything went dark.

Ellen looked down with glee at the tiny man as the realization of his predicament hit home, horror spreading across his face. As he moved an arm forwards, Ellen released Hannah’s raised butt cheek letting gravity take over, instantly smothering the tiny. She then used the fingers of her right hand to position the G-string back into place. Satisfied the tiny had no escape, she snuggled up to Hannah, snaking her left arm beneath her head and laying her right hand on her hip, spooning her.

Hannah felt Ellen’s soft, warm hand on her hip and her voluptuous, warm, soft breasts flattening against her back “God, it’s too early for this, and my head hurts” complained Hannah despite the grin on her face, eyes still shut to prevent any light reaching them.

“Sorry babe, I’ll leave him alone… just one second” and with that, her hand gripped the band of Hannah’s G-string and pulled it up, giving her a slight wedgie intended to seal the fate of the poor tiny.

“Ellen!” moaned Hannah “Let me sleep!” feeling the shrinky wriggling between her cheeks, clearly unable to breathe properly due to the crushing weight and smothering cheeks. After a few minutes, Hannah complained “Ellen he’s still moving… he must still be getting some air…” No reply… “Ellen?” ‘Ergh’ she thought to herself ‘has she genuinely fallen back to sleep? Fine guess it’s my problem to deal with’. A wicked grin flashed across her face, before she bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of the trapped man wriggling between her cheeks attempting an escape that was ultimately doomed to failure.

Hannah began slowly straightening her legs and engaging her glutes, gently increasing the pressure in her cheeks. This feeling was noticed by the tiny man who was managing to just hold on to life, gasping air when his struggles created a gap between her cheeks. As he felt the cheeks start pressing into him, his mentality switched from horror to pure terror at the prospect of not making it out.

‘Ah, he feels it’ thought Hannah as she felt his previously weak wriggling turn to manic thrashing as he attempted to escape. ‘No chance little guy’ biting her lower lip as her legs fully straightened ‘3…2…1’ and with that she slowly squeezed her glute muscles tighter and tighter. As the pressure increased she could feel the tiny man’s struggles pause as the overbearing pressure prevented any movement. Considering relaxing her muscles and repeating the process, she thought on how tired she was, and how too much exertion might wake her up and leave her unable to return to the blissful, headache free slumber that she craved. Deciding to simply put an end to the little guy she engaged her glute muscles with a bit more tenacity. The previously soft walls imprisoning the small man had become unyielding, and as he felt his body begin to buckle until the relentless pressure he started losing consciousness. Feeling him stop moving, Hannah fully engaged her muscular butt and felt a serious of pops and crunches, followed by a warm wet feeling spread between her cheeks.

Grinning to herself, she relaxed her butt and legs, and nestled into Ellen’s embrace, falling back to sleep.