- Text Size +

“Avocado.”


“Avocado?”


“Yea, avocado.”


“Okay, as good a safe word as any I suppose.” Carmen said, picking Aiden up from the kitchen table and holding him in the palm of her hand. Aiden was curious what was about to happen to him, but more than anything he was excited. There weren’t really any situations he could think of that required a safe word, but weren’t sexual in nature. It was starting to seem like an immensely positive step in the right direction when it came to getting his relationship with this gargantuan beauty to a good place. 


“Right, well, mind filling me in on why I need a safe word?” He asked, taking note of the potent floral scent emanating from the giantess. He recognized this particular perfume, it was something that Carmen rarely wore. Did she put it on for him, he wondered.


“Well, because I have some news and I don’t exactly know how to say this gently.” Carmen said, walking Aiden through the house and stopping once they were back in front of the door to her bedroom. Aiden starred up into the kind, caring eyes of this beautiful giantess. 


“Molly and I, well, we’re sort of… dating again.” Suddenly a pit formed in Aiden’s stomach. He had already spent the past few days coming to grips with his humiliating rejection at the hands of this titanic woman. And now, learning that the woman he found himself so infatuated with was getting back together with her ex, who also happened to be the only other person in Aiden’s life, was a punch straight to the gut. Carmen could see the immediate change in Aiden’s posture as she broke the news and she had to suppress the urge to apologize for her relationship. 


“Now, don’t go all mopey on me again.” She said, trying to stop his mood from souring any further. “Because you’re going to be seeing the two of us together around the house, we figured we should make the most of this and help you to feel included.”


Then, before Aiden could ask any questions, Carmen pushed open her bedroom door where the two of them were treated to the sight of Molly lying naked on Carmen’s bed. As the door swung open, Molly turned to look at her girlfriend entering the room. The crimson haired giantess rolled onto her side, giving both Aiden and Carmen a perfect view of her body. “Hey there. Whatcha got?” Molly asked playfully, gently running a hand down the length of her body until she reached her crotch. 


“I’ve got our new sex toy.”  Carmen replied playfully, grinning down at Aiden with a sinister smile on her face. Aiden looked up at Carmen with an expression of shock and confusion. Was she being serious? Did she really intend to use him while fucking Molly? And was he okay with this? As the shrunken man desperately tried to grapple with this new information, Molly waved Carmen over to the bed. 


“We’ll get over here then. About time we broke him in.” Molly said, already massaging her clitoris as she fantasized about using the shrunken man. Carmen did as she was told, closing her fist around her tiny roommate, leaving just his head out. Carmen walked to the end of her bed and rolled Molly onto her back. Both she and Aiden were treated to the remarkably hot scene of Molly lying back on full display, her face already flushed with anticipation. 


Carmen lifted the shrunken man up to her face giving him a quizzical look as she addressed him once more. “Alright tiny. Time to choose. Are you in or out?” The giantess asked. Aiden looked over his shoulder at the massive woman sprawled out on the bed. It crossed his mind that agreeing to be a dildo for the woman who shot him down and the woman who bullied him relentlessly was probably something he should give some serious consideration to. However, Aiden was no therapist and figured that his “fuck it” style of decision making had gotten him this far. 


Without hearing the safe word or any arguments coming from the tiny man, Carmen smiled widely and crawled onto the bed with Molly, carelessly dropping him onto the redhead’s soft breast. 


Aiden stood up, carefully balancing himself with one foot on either side of the giantess’ immense nipple. He was left looking up at Carmen, who was slowly climbing up on top of her lover. It was an incredible sight to behold as she started to straddle Molly’s hips before falling down onto her palms, her gigantic breasts looming directly over Aiden’s head.


“Well, c’mon then. Get to sucking these titties.” Molly ordered, her eyes laser focused on the shrunken man stranded on her breast. Not one to pass on an invitation like that, Aiden fell on all fours and brought his face down to the giantess’ nipple. He began to drag his tongue across the bumpy surface of her areola when suddenly a strong wind flooded over his back. Aiden turned to look over his shoulder and found Carmen’s titanic face just behind him. Her breath washed over him as she exhaled slowly, licking her lips with anticipation as her eyes remained locked in on Aiden.


“She was talking to me, short stuff.” Carmen replied with a sinister smile before opening her mouth and lowering it onto Molly’s breast.


“Oh fuck.” Aiden said as he found himself quickly surrounded by a hot, humid darkness. Carmen lowered her head and began gently sucking on Molly’s breast, playfully using her tongue and Aiden’s body to massage her sensitive nipple. Inside of her mouth, the man of the house was being jostled around by the wet, fleshy behemoth that the giantess was using to arouse her girlfriend. The terrifying sound of a pleasured moan echoed up through Carmen’s throat and shook his tiny eardrums as Molly started to participate in the foreplay. 


Aiden would’ve tried to shout, but he knew full well that the giantess would never hear his shouts, even if he weren't busy trying to choke down a stream of her saliva as it began to pool around his head. Gathering up as much strength as he could muster, Aiden pushed hard against the giantess’ tongue, shifting it down off of his head and towards his naked crotch. The gigantic woman felt Aidens tiny cock and balls against her slimy tongue and let out a chuckle that shook the shrunken man's bones. As he started to receive spontaneous gargantuan fellatio, Aiden sat up and breathed deeply of the giant woman’s hot breath. He could smell the remnants of whatever she had eaten for dinner mixing with the unmistakable scent of sweat that was likely clinging to Molly’s skin. 


“Gah!” Aiden struggled to fill his lungs with a fresh breath as Carmen stopped sucking on Molly’s tit and sat up to give her tiny plaything a moment of respite. She smirked as Molly brought a finger up to her nipple and began gently pressing Aiden into her supple flesh. The two women shared a knowing glance before Carmen collapsed once more and began making out with her lover. As they kissed, Molly gently slid Aiden down the length of her body, only stopping once he was caught in the forest of her pubic hair. 


“What the fuck!” Aiden shouted, once Molly’s hand finally let go of his body and reached around to grab a handful of Carmen’s ass. As the two titans continued their romantic embrace around him, Aiden found himself quite securely trapped within the tangled growth of Molly’s pubes. He pulled as hard as he could against the thick, vine-like hairs, but it seemed like he only became more tangled up the more he struggled. However, his entrapment was the furthest thing from his mind, as while the pair of giant women continued to ramp up their entanglement, Carmen’s moist cunt came crashing down against Molly’s own groin. 


“OH SHIT!” Aiden screeched as Carmen’s mountainous pussy came crashing down on top of him. The tiny man was buried beneath a cascading mountain of flesh wet with an ocean of hormone laden sexual lubricant. Carmen paid little attention as kissed Molly, letting out a quick squeal as the buxom redhead slapped her ass and flipped them over, leaving Carmen on the bottom. She could feel Aiden’s tiny body struggling to find purchase as her pussy ground him against Molly’s body. There was a tidal wave of shame and regret as she contended with the notion that her friend was struggling not to drown in her eager cunt as she and her girlfriend proceeded to fuck on another senseless. On the other hand, there was an equally potent wave of arousal that was coursing through her body as Molly began to take charge. 


Aiden was finally granted another chance to breathe as Molly worked to change her position, crawling her way up the bed and bracing herself against the wall as she shoved her pussy directly into Carmen’s face. Much of Carmen’s head disappeared beneath the other giantess as Molly started to gently ride her partner’s face, rocking her hips slowly as Carmen’s tongue began dutifully exploring Molly’s delicate folds. However, as she ate pussy, Carmen kept her eyes transfixed on Aiden, who was still dangling upside down in the fiery red pubes just overhead. She wondered just how the tiny little thing was faring so far. Things were just getting started, but she could already tell that his breath was ragged and he was trying desperately to take advantage of the respite. However, despite the fact that he was upside down and plenty of blood was surely flowing to his head, Carmen could still see that the tiny horn dog was visibly erect. 


The sound of a slight chuckle from Carmen being laughed directly into Molly’s vagina got the attention of both the giantess and her pubic prisoner. The red head looked down as Carmen gently lifted Molly’s hips off of her face as she began to explain herself. 


“He’s upside down in your pubes.” 


“Yeah? I think it suits him. He should spend more time down there. Should keep him from getting lost.” Molly retorted. 


“Sure but I don’t want all the blood rushing to his head, let me readjust.” Carmen said, pushing Molly up even higher. The impatient redhead let out an irritated sigh as Carmen freed her arms and gently plucked Aiden out of Molly’s bush. It was a spectacular relief as Aiden was pulled from the mess of sweaty hairs and righted in Carmen’s palm. The pressure on his head was relieved immediately Aiden took advantage of the brief pause in action.


“Jesus… thank you….” He said through huffed ragged breaths. Carmen smiled warmly at the tiny man.


“You’re welcome.” 


“Ready?” Molly asked, clearly more interested in her own pleasure than in anything that Aiden had to say. Carmen gave a slight pause, offering Aiden an opportunity to use his safe word if this wasn't working out for him, however he remained silent. Carmen smiled a wicked smile and opened up her mouth, before gently placing Aiden onto her tongue.


“Ummmm, what are you doing?” He asked nervously, the scent of Molly’s snatch hanging heavy on Carmen’s breath. The more submissive giantess had to close her mouth to respond, but was careful not to let her tongue shift too much, lest she let Aiden slip off.


“Re-eey” Camren said, her speech slurred slightly by her oral passenger. Molly looked back down to see why Carmen was talking like an idiot, but let out an uproarious laugh when she saw tiny Aiden perched on Carmen’s tongue. 


“Oh that's fucking perfect.” Molly hissed as she lowered her body once again. There was a loud moan that escaped her lips as she felt the cunnilingus resume, only this time, there was the distinctive sensation of panicked wriggling as Carmen pushed Aiden’s shrunken body around the swollen folds of Molly’s pussy lips. Inside of both Carmen’s mouth and Molly’s cunt, Aiden was struggling to comprehend what was happening to his helpless form. His eyes, nose and mouth were constantly filled with a combination of potent fluids coming from one giantess or the other. In this position, it was physically impossible for him to get more than a single occasional breath and even that was painfully rare. And when Carmen eventually pinned his torso against Molly's excited clitoris, he only knew where he was from the sudden shuddering reaction within Molly’s body. 


“Oh fuck!” Molly screeched, reaching down to grab ahold of Carmen’s hair as she pulled the other woman's face even harder into her own crotch. Carmen, while excited by the reaction that Molly was having to including Aiden in their sex life, found herself completely unprepared for the assertive redhead to begin riding her face so much harder. When Molly bucked her hips a bit harder and pressed down on Carmen’s face a bit longer, the comparatively timid bottom found herself running out of oxygen. She attempted to lift Molly up enough to gather some oxygen in her lungs, but she was far too preoccupied with her own pleasure to not try and ride it out just a bit longer. Finally, things came to a head when Carmen reached her limit and began to panic before suddenly erupting into a frenzy, pushing Molly with all of her might and knocking her over before rolling off the bed herself. 


“Ow, what the fuck?” Molly shouted as she slammed into the wall. Carmen was cough and hacking, seeming a bit too dramatic in Molly’s own opinion. However, Carmen ignored the other woman and sprinted out of the room towards the bathroom. Molly was confused and so she got up to follow her, eventually finding her kneeling over the toilet. 


“I just fucking swallowed him!”

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been working on some commissions and writing time has been a bit limited, but I've certainly not stopped. I hope you're enjoying the story thus far. This chapter is where our endings diverge. I think we'll be looking at two chapters for each ending, so four more to go before we wrap this one up. 


As always, thanks for reading!