[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Silvaria wasn't the best witch in her class. In fact, she was the worst. While attempting to make an improved version of an invisibility potion, she accidentally spilled it on her half-elf boyfriend, Killian. Unfortunately, it didn't quite work the way it was supposed to. Now Killian must learn to live at only 2 inches tall! At least until the couple finds a way to reverse the effects.

This story follows the lovely couple as they adjust to their current situation along with all the shenanigans and hardships that come with it.


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7734 Read: 9253
Published: May 16 2023 Updated: December 02 2023

1. Chapter 1: Accidental Test Subject by SleepySpecter13 [Reviews - 0] (2681 words)

Introduction to the characters and a little backstory.

2. Chapter 2: New Clothes by SleepySpecter13 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1561 words)

A much shorter chapter than the first. Silvaria can be pretty cheeky sometimes, but Killian always tries to stay grounded in serious situations. 


3. Chapter 3 by SleepySpecter13 [Reviews - 0] (1357 words)

It's been a long time, but Chapter 3 is finally here! And with it, one scary reality check for our tiny elf friend.

4. Chapter 4: Workload by SleepySpecter13 [Reviews - 1] (2135 words)

Silvaria does not enjoy Killian's idea of transportation. Tempers rise and feelings are hurt, but the tiny elf does his best to make it right. All seems to be going well until there is an unexpected knock at their door.