[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A beleaguered teacher who is struggling with connecting to her students discovers an unexpected way to drum up motivation for them to perform well in her class.

(Note: the giantess stuff will come later, but I hope you all are willing to stay to the end! It's going to be a nice, fun little romp :) )


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7988 Read: 7251
Published: May 16 2023 Updated: April 14 2024

1. Monday by 2KFSK [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2868 words)
This story will be a bit of a detour from my usual fare in a few ways. I do hope you enjoy, and know that if you'd like to see the next chapter, it's already up on my Patreon!



2. Tuesday by 2KFSK [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2122 words)

3. Wednesday by 2KFSK [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2998 words)

So a few students are addicted to Ms. Chapman's feet, that happens all the time. But our beloved schoolmarm is about to find out just how deep the cult of her feet really goes... the question is, will she be onboard?