- Text Size +

Shrunken down buildings in a necklace and what appeared to be diminished planets, each like a gem part of a ring belonging to a finger beside her thumb. This being that wore those objects was a deity with her powers seeming to have no limits. This creature was a goddess who resembled a human with pinkish-purple hair and teal-colored eyes of sorts along with her blue and white dress. Koanko Kirai was her name and had the title of The Maid of Eternity. One might ask who had the honor of being the master of such a powerful maid if she even had a master. He was a fairly average human named Cybeast, a boring jaded hero with a sexual fetish for giant women. 



----



“I sometimes wish I could do things that make us both happy. It would be like ‘killing two birds with one stone’” Cy tried to explain to his maid one day, not thinking to explain that metaphor.



“Let me try to compare them to test your theory,” Konako said as she zipped past the room exit. Cybeast had a dumbfounded sort of expression on his face for a moment as he had no idea what this divine being could have meant. Then he quickly snapped out of it as he recalled the countless times she had done similar occurrences. This was just one of her unique traits he supposed and anyway he would rather not ask to find out, as if it was something that involved a similar occurrence to the destruction of life, it could just ruin his mood and appetite for a little while. He simply started to play a video game while quickly forgetting about this strange interaction that recently occurred. 



Konako ensured she was far away from her master’s field of vision before she decided to enact her plan. She thoroughly escaped from his reach but was able to make her location known at the same time by simply locking the door to another room. Then she easily scanned the vast multiverse for a suitable world that had what she was looking for. Once that was done, the maid decided to teleport the entire planet into her current room about the size of an average marble.  She made sure it would be floating above the floor and had a small forcefield covering the world she brought over just strong enough that incredibly simple movements would not destroy that extremely tiny place.  



----



Baramilin was the home to billions of almost human, creatures and trillions upon trillions of other noticeable life forms to the dominating population of the planet. These humanoids lived relatively peacefully lately, finally coming together as a species to attempt to solve most of their major problems. However, the peace in their lives would soon come to an end as their entire world was moved out of their universe and shrunken to be incredibly tiny. It appeared to the inhabitants who were smart enough that their home was taken to some sort of room of impossible size with all the slight movements, smells, and visions of this fairly average room magnified to an insane degree. What was worse than all of this was that they did not appear to be alone.



There was some sort of female being similar to the humanoids on Baramilin so huge as if the room they were all in was made for her. Even knowing nothing about her, the dumbest to the most intelligent on this planet could tell that she gave off a sort of divine aura that accompanied her sheer size and godly accessories. Her slight motions could be felt by the citizens of this world which should have devastated their surroundings way more like she had created a barrier protecting everything in their homeworld to a degree. It also was obvious to many that the planet was floating when gravity should have pushed it down. It seemed like this divine creature was helping them to survive but judging by her slightly smug expression, it would not be for long.



----



“Hello down there, I am currently under orders. I got rid of our language barrier so that you all would have no problems understanding me no matter your size or intelligence of yourselves. This is mainly regarding a certain endangered species of birds and I am quite aware most of you know which one I am referring to. These birds were hunted until there were just two left, due to the incredible joyous feeling that they brought to those around them when their bodies would fall apart when they died. There is no point in worrying as I magnified these effects of that animal quite greatly for when I get rid of them and you all so it will be noticed by my master and me, while none of you have any chance to successfully fight back against me.”



The Maid of Eternity pretended like she misunderstood Cy’s comment made like it was an order to some obscure task. She mainly was wanting to have some fun at the expense of those that she considered mattered less than her and her master. Sure she was increasing her mood by doing this speech but the real fun she wanted to have was what happened after. More than anything else, Konako simply wanted an excuse to make both of them happy uniquely and interestingly.  There was always that seemingly impossible chance that what was said was a command in the way she had described it to the population beneath her, and she would never take the chance to have disobeyed the master of hers that she loved so dearly.



----



Her words rocked each of the species of Baramilin way more than any direct actions she had done up until now, but the floating inhabited sphere would once again be mostly protected by their forcefield. However, this would not stop those with ears from having to cover them and trying not to focus on the ringing sound that the noise brought afterward. Even though it should have been possible, by some miracle every single being on the planet could understand with this goddess of sorts was saying. While that did give them all knowledge it also told them of their downfall, but the same birds that they all managed to protect would be the cause of their immediate destruction. Though her voice was objectively soothing as well, her message was not.



They still would have no idea what the reason for their end truly was like they were given only some pieces of one larger puzzle. If anything this only increased the dread that filled everyones’ minds to a degree. Although some were more fearful than others with the rest holding onto some amount of hope, they all had some amount of negative feelings they did not possess before this occurrence. Some tried to worship her for their pleas to be listened to, while others tried to get space fleets to attack her in the hope to stop this madness, and the rest did seemingly nothing. Sadly, none of this would end up changing the divine being’s mind even slightly. 



----



Of course to initiate the plan she needed a stone of sorts, so this maid simply took one from the planet beneath her and once in her hands. Then she would have magnified its matter so greatly that it would be about the size of the world it was originally from. This material she was holding looked just like an average rock not kept in the best condition due to the dirt covering parts of it and the looks were not deceiving as that is exactly what it was. She simply tossed it right onto the minuscule planet with the skill in her aim showing she could be the best baseball pitcher ever if she had desired. The world contained in the same room as she exploded into many, many pieces like it was simply a wet egg with hot goo inside of it.



----



The human-like creatures amongst others located on Baramilin had their horrible thoughts somehow grow as they looked in disgust at the rock somehow magically appeared in their enemy’s hands. Many could tell that it looked like it was a dirty stone appearing from their home planet but only a few knew who saw it happen truly knew. The sheer amount of detail on that sphere was disgustedly seen due to how small everyone in the world is compared to a simple object. They would be trying to comprehend how truly unclean and fittingly terrifying a rock should not be as many tried not to think of it to refrain from puking. This would not be on their minds for long as that rock headed right for their planet, destroying all of it including them. 



----



Along with the countless victims crushed to death within the remains of what once was home to many beings, the special two endangered birds died as well. As they quickly passed away, a vastly increased chemical substance passed out of the planet into the room and onto the next few. These chemicals brought along with them a great sensation that impacted the two normal-sized beings that lived in this place in a greatly positive manner. Both Cybeast and Konako were reminded in a soothing way of thoughts that had filled them with the most joy, which made them incredibly happy in response. Meanwhile, the master of the duo continued to game, only briefly pausing to enjoy this feeling and never once questioning his maid about it.



----



“I wish our meal tonight could be worth calling ‘the greatest thing since sliced bread’” Cy requested to the Maid of Eternity later that day when she asked him what he would like to eat for the night.



“I can do that of course, master” She responded as she once again zipped past him but this time she was headed towards the kitchen as expected by most. Once she got there, she looked through the multiverse once again picking a planet to shrink down and take into their home at a marble size. This time there were two criteria she was looking for the Earth-like world with it both being how tasty the planet could be and how technologically advanced it was. She started to make lasagna as she kept the tiny world floating over the counter with yet another forcefield to barely protect it. This maid took animals from this planet and grew them to be normal size before paralyzing both their movement and sound to not disturb her master or dish. 


These creatures were similar to the kind of meat one would expect in this meal, but it was also the best-tasting ones conceivable when following these conditions. They could not do anything besides stare in fear as were swiftly killed without having time to feel that much pain. The dead meat would then be chopped up, cooked at a perfect temperature, and generally prepared in the best way going beyond what should have been possible. Before these beings were executed, they would have been carefully milked by the maid before transforming the substance fairly naturally into cheese. This all happened incredibly quickly from start to finish as Koanko did not want to delay her master’s meal if there was no reason to do so. 



Once she was finished with the relatively traditional lasagna part of the dish, she wanted to enhance it further. This meant adding the entire marble-sized home from which these ingredients had come, into the meal in its entirety. The Maid of Eternity strengthened the forcefield surrounding that particular planet to an insane degree as she made it so the inhabitants would stay mostly intact until it was time for the normal-sized ones to eat. These practically germ-sized people would be part of their dinner whether they liked it or not. Sadly to the dismay of most of them, they did not even enjoy the thought of that and the reality would be much worse. 



Of course, this maid knew that this world was still far too noticeable for its size and would immediately be recognized by her master. She did not want to concern Cybeast with such thoughts that he did not need to know and knew he would rather not have anyway so she went along with that line of thinking. She kept shrinking the planet over and over again until it become the perfect size not too small to not be tasted but Cy would most likely simply confuse it with a speck of cheese. Koanko would even change the overall color of the planet to be somewhat yellow just in case the eater of the dish had any suspicions about what this speck looked like. Then she simply jammed this lively ingredient carefully onto the top of the food making sure it would all be flawless. 



Instead of giving a whole different speech to the doomed world about their circumstance, the maid simply decided to accurately give them all the knowledge of what was going on directly to them. No matter how stupid these creatures on that incredibly minuscule planet were, they all knew exactly what Koanko had been planning for them. She wanted to once again see their point of view in a situation like this but now doing it a bit differently than last time. Something like this would not easily get boring without any powers needed to make the population’s reactions any more interesting. However, in case her master was even a bit hungrier upon delay, she sped time up for the citizens of that world quite quickly to not have to wait long for their reaction. 



Once the Maid of Eternity drank in fear amongst other mostly similar negative emotions in seemingly no time at all, she was ready to serve the food. She put the now-finished lasagna on the most practical and aesthetically pleasing plate she could make out of thin air. Konako then summoned a fittingly delicious beverage to go along with Cybeast’s meal that would be ever so similar to drinks he would usually consume with a dish like this one. Now she had mustered up a similarly fitting glass, silverware, and tray into creation to hold the liquid and rest of the aspects of the meal together. Now that she had everything she saw fit to be necessary, she brought it all along to the dining table and called Cy over to eat.



After leaving and arriving back with a similar but not planet-held meal of her own, she started to eat her meal and occasionally glance to watch him eat his as she said “I hope you enjoy your meal!~”



“Thanks, Koanky-chan~” Cy would say taking a bite out of lasagna with a fork and knife and then chewing and swallowing it with a sip of his drink. He was completely unaware of the soon-destroyed world part of his dish, just like his maid intended. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations