[Reviews - 10] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Tyler and Sara Condrac had finally achieved their dream of owning a secluded lake house in the mountains. After realizing they don’t use it as much as they thought they would, they decided to list it on Airbnb as a rental to make some extra income. Excited for their first customers, the Condracs prepare the cabin in person and make sure everything is ready before the family arrives. What could go wrong?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Middle Age (50+), Breasts, Couples, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Lesbians, Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 11741 Read: 17976
Published: May 15 2023 Updated: June 04 2023
Story Notes:

I tried my hand at writing a story a while ago, but didn’t plan it out well and lost steam on writing it and gave up. This story is much more thought out and planned. I expect it will be around 10 chapters. I’m much happier with how it’s turning out compared to the other one. Maybe one day I’ll come back and finish that one if I figure out what direction I want to take it.


Anyway, hope you enjoy this one!

1. Chapter 1: Everything Is Ready by Smalls [Reviews - 9] starstarstarhalf-star (3106 words)

Meet Sara and Tyler Condrac, a loving couple that definitely isn't going to meet some unnatural fate.

2. Chapter 2: The James Family by Smalls [Reviews - 0] (1675 words)

I was able to finish this chapter quicker than I expected, but I don't expect I'll be able to upload this frequently for the whole story.

Meet the James family, looking to have a nice weekend getaway.

3. Chapter 3: Escape by Smalls [Reviews - 1] (1013 words)

Back to Sara and Tyler. What's going to happen to them next?

4. Chapter 4: Early Honeymoon by Smalls [Reviews - 0] (3291 words)
A more adventurous chapter this time. What's going to happen with Sara?

5. Chapter 5: The Quiet Kid by Smalls [Reviews - 0] (2656 words)

Giant male stuff in this chapter, just warning if that's not your cup of tea