[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Summary: After wiping his existence from the memory of everyone from Teyvat, the Wanderer and the Traveler return to Inazuma. 

Happy Mother's Day!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19024 Read: 4823
Published: May 14 2023 Updated: May 14 2023
Story Notes:

Genshin Impact Story was originally written back in March 2023.

1. Worried Mother’s Voyeurism by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3722 words)

Wanderer and the Traveler find themselves in an uncomfortably small situation in Inazuma.

2. Strict Mother’s Judgement by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (4023 words)

The Wanderer and the Traveler near the Capital of Inazuma.

3. Return to Mother by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (3774 words)

The Wanderer is face to face with the mother that he so detests.

4. Mother’s Jarred-Up Feelings by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (5651 words)

Someone comes to visit Ei. The Traveler and the Wanderer continue on their journey.

5. Mother’s Outing by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (1854 words)
A Spicy Epilogue...