- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Spicy Epilogue...

The Next Morning

 

Collei could vaguely remembered how trapped within these walls. One moment she had arrived in Inazuma after traveling on Beidou’s boat for the first time. The next moment she found her body shrinking. From that point, the forest ranger’s memory was spacy, but Collei recalled that she was captured. Just before her cognition had fully recovered, the shrunken forest ranger was dropped into a milky pool with high walls. 

 

“Is…is this a cup?”

 

Collei looked to her sides and saw what looked like wet clumps of dough. The young girl that was a novice when it came to Inazuma cuisine had accurately guessed that it was Dango. Although, she would most likely not have the time to guess that the reason she was placed in this drink was because of her hair’s vibrant green color. One that complemented the other Dango in the milk quite well. The young girl wouldn’t have the time to consider this. As her cup was moved upward. The striking countenance of a purple-haired woman with an electrifying energy neared the edge of the cup’s edge. The surface of the milky pool shook as Collei clung to one of the Dango. She felt terror diffuse through her being as the soul-crushing gaze of the woman far above presided over her like an unmoving and sinister sun.

 

I have to get away.

 

“So have you heard of Kamisato Ayaka’s new line of products?”

 

Ei sipped the Dango milk slowly. The rich liquid would crawl along each individual tastebud before dribbling down her throat in heated bliss.

 

“The Kamisato clan is involved in a commercial venture?”

 

Drat. I’ll get her with the next sip.

 

The Raiden Shogun pulled her lips away from the cup and looked at Yae. The pair of mature and powerful woman were idly talking in the public district. They were imbibing stall-bought food during their simple conversation like simple housewives. Such an unheard-of sight had led most of the surrounding crowd to steer clear of these two. Some out of reverence and others so that they could have this moment to themselves. 

 

“Yes. It turns out that little heiress had found a way to commodify the tinies as more than just ephemeral pleasures. Why she is championing a new line of human jewelry. The young lady has even shown her proficiency by working in collaboration with Ogura Mio to introduce these luxury products the public crowd and make it accessible for them.”

 

Ei took another semi-satisfied sip. The Dango milk was delicious as always, but it seemed that the added treat to her cup was one that had quite a bit of fight in her.

 

“Really, what kind of products are in stock?”

 

Yae cupped her face before responding. Her cup was already empty as she had downed it in one gulp. The milk and the substances within the white pool tickled the bottom of her gastric pouch.

 

“I have not completely familiarized myself, but it seems like they are starting simple. Necklaces, wristbands, and bikini wear with tinies attached to the strings. Most of these products are hybrid and contain typical fabric. However, I saw Kamisato Ayaka wearing a couple of earrings that were just tinies attached to string and a piercing on her earlobe. I didn’t realize at first by how intricately designed and painted those tinies were. I wouldn’t have been able to tell if it weren’t for how their bodies slightly expanded and contracted. The way that they glimmered like gems and moved in response to the natural movement of Kamisato Ayaka’s head was just so captivating. In fact, due to her proclivity towards gems, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ningguang herself would come to Inazuma.

 

Ei squints down at the contents of her cup and her lips turned downward ever so slightly. For Collei it was like a goddess was glowering down at her. Enraged at the young girl for even existing. Her body, now thoroughly soaked with the milky colloid, was both physically and mentally exhausted.

 

Please…just leave me alone.

 

“That really sounds like an item of prestige then. I guess that I’ll keep an eye out for its progress. So, when do you plan on coming over to try to reform the jarred boys?”

 

Yae placed her cup down before getting a little closer to the woman who was still fighting to work the shrunken woman into her jaws.

 

“Fortunately, Nahida hasn’t contacted me since. She must still be tuckered out from what she saw yesterday.”

 

That or someone had taken advantage of her vulnerability and squeezed her down into their insides while they had the chance. Although she is quite beloved in Sumeru. It would have to be someone uncaring about the Dendro Archon’s identity. Perhaps someone who is just focused on the results of an experiment. I think that Layla mentioned a researcher that fit that description. Wasn’t her name Faruzan.

 

“I am a bit busy this week, but I should be free until later in the afternoon.”

 

Yae crept her hand closer to the Raiden Shogun’s hand. The one that laid firmly on the bench they were sitting on. Ei’s purple iris glanced upon the gradual approach of the kitsune. She didn’t give it any further thought and brought the cup up to her lips once more.

 

I should put all my time to reforming the Wanderer and the Traveler after this, but part of me is quite hot and bothered by the idea of having an intimately naked moment with Ei and having that jar nearby.

 

Ei’s sips became stronger than before. The remaining liquid in the cup began to flow past her greedy lips as she tilted the cup up.

 

Maybe our friend the Traveler and his friend are still conscious in there, and aware of their surroundings. Oh~ what thoughts might run through their heads as Ei and my body are intertwined in a loving embrace. Aether’s mind would overflow with jealousy and the Wanderer, why I would hazard a guess that he would be disgusted by the sight. Perhaps the son would be confused about any arousal that might emerge from the mother that he so strongly despises.

 

Slurp

 

Finally!

 

Ei put her cup down and her cheeks bulged out. The young girl was now within her mouth and struggling for her life. One that had been newly reinvigorated by her recovery from the medical condition known as Eleazar. Now Collei was weighed down by thick strands of acerbic dressing. The mother’s drool had replaced the Dango milk that flowed down her esophagus and was laid thick over the young girl’s tired frame. Collei’s body was much smaller than the Traveler and Wanderer from yesterday. Bite-sized. Thus, the smaller and weaker stature led the forest ranger to swiftly flop on the older woman’s tongue. The young girl could feel her curves and crevices being poked and prodded by the slimy organ as she was battered against the edges of the mouth. Fresh cuts formed on the forest ranger’s formerly pristine body.

 

The Raiden Shogun felt that her hand was held firmly by Yae’s own while she just about finished sucking the young girl of her flavor. She didn’t reject such advancements and knew what laid after this initial behavior from her dear friend.

 

I hope that Yae still remembers how easily I had turned the tables on her. To think that such a suggestive woman had little effective experience in bed.

 

Ei recalled taking the lead after Yae had taken her to bed. The Electro Archon remembered the finer details. In contrast, her partner was much less sure about the finer details as the kitsune was fucked so roughly and lovingly that she only vaguely remembered what happened before and during the event.

 

Before Ei would make any moves herself, there was another girl that needed tending to. The Electro Archon was feeling a little petty and decided to have some fun with the tiny that weakly squirmed in her mouth. She opened her mouth to exhale and give Collei a last view of the world beyond the internal walls of the maw of a woman she didn’t even know.

 

“No! Let me out!”

 

Collei floundered over the slippery mass of Ei’s tongue. She pulled herself out and above the teeth and lips into the dry air. Her eyes with tears and searing hot drool.

 

“Please I’m only…”

 

Whether the sopping wet girl was about to yell her age or lack of status was uncertain. As the plush lips become a firm vice as the clamped down on her. Ei tilted her head back and all Collei could do was give a despairing cry. The mother met Yae’s grasp and tightened her hold over the kitsune’s hand. 

 

Slurp

 

Ei’s lips widened and her saliva-slickened tongue pulled Collei back in. The young green-haired girl vanished. Bulges then rapidly appeared over Ei’s cheeks. The largest of which was the one caused by the mature woman’s very own tongue as she worked her morsel down to the right position. Into a space for the mother’s tongue to slope upward, such that when she tilted her head even further, a rounded bulge appeared over the skin of her throat. The despairing form of the girl-turned-meal swiftly began and ended her journey along the Raiden Shogun’s esophagus without even an audible Gluck.

 

How can she be so effortlessly stunning?

 

Ei’s head returned down and looked at Yae. One hand held the shrine maiden’s hand tightly. There was still a hunger within the Electro Archon’s eyes as she looked at the kitsune.

 

“Here Yae. Let me get that for you.”

 

The Raiden Shogun moved her free hand towards the empty cup that was on Yae’s side. The former leaned into the latter such that the curves of their bodies nearly slid into each other like two halves of a puzzle. The mother closed her eyes and brought her glossy lips against the kitsune’s own plump kissable pillows. The barest of pecks that conferred the taste of her dear friend’s lips. The sweet residue of Dango milk mixed with the salty flavor of human flesh. The fresh residue from the meal was mixed with the misery that the young girl had felt from being robbed of any significance in this world. Except as another lump of muscle on the divine being’s form. To be forgotten. Not eternal like the relationship between Ei and Yae. A bond that was only kept through the efforts of both to change for each other and themselves.

 

Ei picked up Yae’s cup and their lips broke contact. It was fine, there was plenty of time for another. The mother then picked up her own cup and looked at her friend with an ebullient energy that did not fit her age or experience.

 

“Let’s go.”


Chapter End Notes:
Mothers deserve to have some fun. I hope that y'all did too after reading this story. Let me know what you think by reviewing!!