[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A fifth grade class decides to put on a school play with a new twist on an old story; the "Three little pigs."  in their play, the "wolf" wins and eats the "pigs" in the end.  However, the play turns out a little more realistic than they had planned...
Rated: PG
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11022 Read: 12793
Published: October 05 2009 Updated: October 05 2009
Story Notes:
This story is weird, and a bit long, but it was a lot of fun to write.  It is a little "Twilight Zone" in some ways.  I like the girl character, she reminds me a little of the "scary little girl" in the "Exorcist" (in concept only) in which the cute little girl is the object of terror.  Usually in such cases, there is a monster inside or using the little girl, she herself is innocent.  Not so here.  I would like to write another story about a "Scary little girl" who eats people because in such a story the little girl herself would be the monster.  This story does contain minors, but is not sexual, and I hope I have captured some of the budding romantic girl-boy interplay that I remember from my increasingly distant youth, and I have set the story in fifth grade, the year of my first crush.

1. Chapter 1 by slurpswallowslidestomach [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (11022 words)