- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is weird, and a bit long, but it was a lot of fun to write.  It is a little "Twilight Zone" in some ways.  I like the girl character, she reminds me a little of the "scary little girl" in the "Exorcist" (in concept only) in which the cute little girl is the object of terror.  Usually in such cases, there is a monster inside or using the little girl, she herself is innocent.  Not so here.  I would like to write another story about a "Scary little girl" who eats people because in such a story the little girl herself would be the monster.  This story does contain minors, but is not sexual, and I hope I have captured some of the budding romantic girl-boy interplay that I remember from my increasingly distant youth, and I have set the story in fifth grade, the year of my first crush.

The Big Bad "Flying Tiger Girl" and the Five Little "Danger Mouse Boys"

Mrs. Smitherman's Montessori School was having an unusual year in the fifth grade.  A class which would normally have numbered about 15 was down to six, due to a strange mix of circumstances which all seemed to coincide at the wrong times.  Two of the students were twins, and they had moved.  Another's dad had lost his job and they were no longer able to afford tuition.  And by other such occurrences, more than half the class had left before Christmas leaving only the six; Gavin, William, Morris, Albemarle (Al for short), Ethan and the only girl, Elizabeth.

These six were all bright kids, and by the beginning of April they were mostly finished with the entire fifth grade curriculum.  Their teacher, Mr. Arnold, decided that, rather than push ahead into sixth grade material and annoying next year's teacher, Mrs. Abernethy, he would slow down a little and instead give the class a project to work on.  This excited the class to no end, especially since they were to be the ones to pick the project.

They decided they would put on a play for the entire school, and that it would have some cool special effects.  Mr. Arnold decided that they should do it all themselves, with as little teacher or parental input (as well as money) as possible.  This they thought was great, and, with help from Mr. Arnold, they began to develop a schedule as it is often more fun to talk about such things than it is to actually do them.

   Now Elizabeth was a cute girl with a mess of dark hair and a mischievous face who fit in well with her five boy classmates.  Being in fifth grade they were only on the cusp of being interested in each other as boys and girls, and such interactions were timid.  Elizabeth was, of course, cognizant of it and she enjoyed the not at all subtle competition for her attention.

On the first day of their project, a rainy and blustery Wednesday, the six, having finished what little curriculum work there was for the day, were anxious to start their play.  Their first task, for which Mr. Arnold had budgeted two school days, was to come up with a plot.

"We should come up with something totally new!" suggested Gavin, who was the most imaginative of the bunch.

"We don't have enough time, I'm afraid," said William, the pragmatic one.  "We should start with a fairy tale or something and then change it totally around."

"That's what we should do," quipped Elizabeth, "we could do like Cinderella where the evil stepmother wins, or one where Hansel and Gretel get eaten or something."

"Hmm," mused Ethan, the natural leader among the group.  "Here's an idea, we could do the Three Little Pigs where the wolf wins..."

"Yeah!" said Morris, who was into weird.  "We could do some kind of special effect showing the pigs getting eaten or something.  I've got some software at home we could use."

"I like that idea," said Al, who generally would go with whatever the flow was.  "Since there's six of us, we could do the five little pigs, or maybe the two wolves and the four little pigs..."

"We can't do pigs and wolves," said William.  "We need to do some other kind of animals, something totally wrong."

"Oh!" said Morris, again with the weird.  "We could have space aliens eat little boys and girls!"

"No, that's too nasty," said Ethan, scrunching his nose up.  "Besides, we'd have to do some kind of monster costume."

"Oh!" said Elizabeth, "speaking of costumes, if we're going to do a three little pigs thing, I've got this costume at home I wore for Halloween last year..."

"What does it look like?" interrupted Ethan.

"Well, it was supposed to be a pop-diva, but when I got it on I looked more like a...a flying tiger girl.  Its all stripy and has wings.  I could wear it and be the wolf-thing."

"Hey," said Morris, "I like that...what was it?  Flying..?"

"Flying Tiger Girl," said Elizabeth, who had to admit to herself that it had an interesting ring to it.

"Now that could work," added Gavin, who probably had the biggest crush on Elizabeth.  "And I like the sound of it, the big bad Flying Tiger Girl..."

Ethan again scrunched his nose.  "Nah, besides, I'm the biggest, I get to the be the wolf..."

 

At the end of the day, Al and Ethan were the last of the class waiting to be picked up.  Al, not one to cause a fuss or disturb a status-quo, nonetheless had something he wanted to tell Ethan.  "You need to think a little more about Elizabeth being the wolf," he said.  "She lives in my neighborhood and I saw her trick-or-treating in her ‘tiger girl' outfit..."

"So?"

"Well, she looks really cute in it...and it shows her belly button."

 

The next day, it was decided.  "Elizabeth ought to be the wolf," pronounced Ethan.

"Cool!" said Elizabeth, doing a little dance.

"She's the only girl..."

"And I have the costume already!" she continued her dance this time adding a song, "I get to eat the boys!  I get to eat the boys..."

"That's enough."

"Okay."

"Anyway," continued Ethan, "if she's going to be the...what was it?"

"Big Bad Flying Tiger Girl," Elizabeth liked the way it rolled off her tongue.

"Yeah, that...then what are the boys going to be?"

They all fell into silence.  Finally it was Albemarle who spoke up.  "We could be Five Little Danger Mouse Boys!"

"They what..?"

"The Danger Mouse Boys.  Haven't you all seen that cartoon, Danger Mouse?" 

"Uh...no..."

"It's British!"

"I have, once I think.  You watch too much PBS..."

"Does the mouse, like, have powers and stuff?"

"No, he's more like batman, not powers but gadgets.  Anyway, he fights evil."

"I guess it does have a nice ring to it."

"Okay," said Ethan, again regaining control of the conversation.  "Basic plot: the tiger girl wants to eat the mouse boys..."

"Danger mouse boys," interupted Al.

"Danger mouse boys," said Ethan, trying not to sound too annoyed.  "She wants to eat the danger mouse boys...should she succeed?"

"Yes!" said Elizabeth, who was thoroughly enjoying this, even rubbing her stomach in a hungry sort of way for emphasis.

"I agree," said Morris, "if we're going to be different from the real fairy tale..."

"Yeah," echoed Gavin, "'cause in the story the wolf buys it in the end."

"In the story I have at home, the pigs eat the boiled wolf..." inserted William.

"That's gross," said Morris. "In my story, the wolf's bottom is burned and he runs away..."

"The wimp version..."

"Enough people!" Ethan again.  "If we're going to be different from the fairy tale, then the wolf..."

"Flying Tiger Girl..."

"Whatever...then the...tiger girl will have to eat the pigs..."

"Danger mouse boys..."

"Okay!  From now on, its Girl and Boys..."

"Oh, come on..."

In the end, though, they decided that the basic plot would be that the Flying Tiger Girl does get to eat the Danger Mouse Boys.

"How should we do this, though," mused Gavin.  "I kind of assume we're going for funny."

"Yeah," said Morris, "death isn't all that funny..."

"Well," said Elizabeth, "it is all tongue in cheek, like remember in Shrek when the dragon eats the king guy and the burps out his crown, that was funny."

"It was funny because the king was the bad guy, and everyone kind of wanted him to buy it."

"Oh!" exclaimed Elizabeth, "remember at the end of the movie when they sing all those old songs, it shows the king in the dragon's stomach!"

"I'm not sure our audience wants to see the inside of your stomach, Elizabeth," said Ethan.  "It's not a cartoon.  Besides, we don't have that kind of animation skills."

"True that."

"So what I'm saying is, that if the audience is going to watch Elizabeth eat us, and it be funny, and we die in her stomach, how is that funny?  The three little pigs isn't really a funny story when you think about it, I mean a giant monster crashing down the house to eat the occupants?"

"I think we're being too, um, analytical," said William.  "All we're doing is changing around a fairy tale."

"Plus, my outfit is pretty funny," said Elizabeth.  "All my friends laughed at it."

"Al says he saw it."

"He did, he lives down the street from me."

"Did Al laugh?"

"I think I did..."

"It'll be funny because we can make the danger mouse boys like all scared of this fearsome, terrible monster and then I come out as the flying tiger girl..."

"I think we'd better see this costume before we go any further," suggested Gavin.

"I can wear it to school tomorrow."

"Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I mean, I wore it on Halloween night..."

"School's not Halloween..."

"Well, I can change later, if I want to."

"So why'd you dress up as a...flying tiger girl anyway?" asked Morris.

"I told you it was supposed to be a pop diva costume, its just that it looks more like a...flying tiger girl."

"Do you have cat ears?" asked Gavin.

"Yes, somewhere, if I can find them."

 

The next day, Elizabeth wore her Flying Girl Tiger costume to school.  If she had not been so cute, she would have looked ridiculous; but she was really cute.  The outfit consisted of a long-sleeved top with fake fur at the collar and the cuffs.  It was striped, sort of like a tiger, and it had matching long pants.  The top was short, however, and the pants rode low on her hips so that most of her stomach, including her belly button, was bare.  Topping the outfit off were a pair of purple and red butterfly wings (she was unable to locate the cat ears).  The thing that made the outfit, though, was her bare stomach.  Without that, there would have been no point to the outfit except to look silly, but her naked stomach was, for lack of a better description, really hot.

"Okay, I'm sold," said Ethan.  "The costume is great."  Like the other two boys who had made it to class before the bell, Al and William, he was having trouble keeping his eyes from sliding down to look at Elizabeth's belly button.

"I told you," said Al, who did not try at all to keep his eyes off Elizabeth's belly button.

Elizabeth, for her part, was enjoying the attention.  When it was time for class and the others got into the room, they also expressed approval of the costume.  Gavin was particularly awestruck.  "Elizabeth!" he said.  "You look awesome!"

Even Mr. Arnold was impressed, although not in a good way.  "Elizabeth," he said after the class had settled after the bell.  "Please allow me to complement you on your belly button..."

"Thank you!"

"And your confidence in showing it to all of us.  But, let me also remind you that it does not meet our school's dress code..."

"I didn't bring anything to change in to..."

"Fine.  But, outside of our play, please do not wear it again.  On our dress rehearsal day, please bring something else to wear when we are finished."

"Yes sir."

"Since it's a play, Mrs. Smitherman will probably allow it, but I'll have to clear it with her."

"Okay."

 

Mrs. Smitherman not only allowed it, she pretty much gushed over both the idea of the play and the costume.  "It's wonderful!" she said.  "It's empowering!  A strong, female character who's not afraid of her body.  Let her wear the costume all she wants."

"But, Headmistriss," Mr. Arnold had interjected, "what about the dress code?"

"Oh, the dress code will stay the same.  It's mostly for the haughty people who come here anyway.  Let the girl show her belly button a little."

And so she did.  All the rest of the day, the boys in the class were treated to a full display of Elizabeth's cute naked stomach and her belly button.  After school, there was no small debate among the boys as to whether or not Elizabeth was the kind of girl who would wear a bikini to the pool.  With girls their age, it was hit or miss most of the time, but Elizabeth might have been one of those exemplary bikini girls!  Not even Albermarle, who (as has been noted) lived in the same neighborhood as Elizabeth could provide concrete proof of her bikini status.  But the overarching question was this: how could Elizabeth not wear bikinis when her stomach and belly button were SO CUTE!

 

The class worked hard the next few weeks, writing the script and deciding how to do things.  As the weather got warmer, Mr. Arnold let them work outside and even at lunch. 

"So what do we do about costumes for you DMB's?" asked Elizabeth one day. ("DMB" became the shortened form of "danger mouse boys" which was a lot to say often.  The challenge was saying the letters and not saying "dumb")  Elizabeth was back to her school uniform, and no one had seen her bellybutton since she had shown off her costume some time hence.  However, just knowing that lovely tummy was there, under her clothes of course, was enough to keep most of the boys going.  Elizabeth knew this, and she liked it.

"I was thinking," quipped Al, "we could use Mickey Mouse ears.  I've got like three at home, and they're not that expensive."

"Good idea," said Ethan.  Ethan had gradually reinserted himself as the unchallenged Leader of the group, a point that was a little annoying.  "Those will look pretty funny..."

"And we can wear sweatshirts with the letters DMB on them," added Gavin.

"Oh!  Here's an idea!" said Morris.  "We should be DMB #1 through #5, and we could do something of a three-stooges bit."

"Yeah!" said Gavin.  "Ethan would make a really good Moe!"  Everyone but Ethan had a good laugh about that.  But it was a good idea and it would be funny.

They decided finally on the Danger Mouse Boy costumes: Mickey Mouse ears with gray sweatshirts and blue jeans.  The plot was, of course, reminiscent of the variations on the Three Little Pigs, and since it was a one-off deal, it would be okay for the Danger Mouse Boys to be eaten, so long as they play ended with them being alive and continuing the three-stooges style argument from inside the Flying Tiger Girl's stomach.  That left the details of the plot to work out.  Why, for example, would the Flying Tiger Girl want to eat them in the first place?

"What we should do is have the DMB's steal something from the FTG, that way she has a reason to be mad enough to eat us," said Ethan, trying to take control again.

"Do we though?" reasoned Elizabeth.  "If I'm the Flying Tiger Girl, don't I eat Danger Mouse Boys as a matter of nature?"

"I suppose," said Ethan, "But I still think we need something funny..."

"I agree," said William.  "We could steal something stupid, like her iPod, and when she finds out who did it, she can be all mad, like she had an idea who had done it..."

"This will work," said Gavin again.  "Lets make it like we steal stuff from the FTG all the time, and she's never caught us, but she knows it's us.  Only this time, for some reason, we get our comeuppance." 

"But what reason would be funny enough?" asked Al.

"Hmmm."

"Oh, I've got it!" exclaimed Morris.  "We accidentally leave a trail of some kind.  See, the FTG knows its us, but she can never find us, but this time we lead her right to our house...and she finally gets to EAT us as revenge!"

"I like it," said Elizabeth.  "Maybe you don't think about unplugging the iPod, and the cord is sticking out of your hole... But still, I think it would be better if I get to eat you because its only natural..."

"I know but that's not funny enough."

The group went around and around of this, finally deciding on a course of action.  What no one really noticed, however, was that they had begun to refer to their characters in the first person more and more. 

Once the plot was worked out and the script started (William was the fastest typist, so he was given the job), it was time to work out the special effects.

"I have an idea," said Elizabeth, "I can find some kind of candy that sort of looks like mice or people, and eat those on the stage."

"How about animal crackers?" suggested Al.

"Even better!" said William, "they'll crunch when she chews them up..."

"And we can put a mike on her so that its really loud when she bites down..."

"And off stage, we can go like ‘no! NO!  AIIIEAAAAGGGG...' And make noises like that."

"How was that again?"

"Shutee."

"We can find some swallowing noises off the internet and play those when she swallows us..."

"Why don't we use my real swallowing when I eat the cracker..."

"I've never heard you swallow...I don't think you swallow loud enough."

"I guess not...I can work on it and see what you think."

"Okay.  So, how do we get it to look like she picks us up and eats us?  Remember, we're danger MOUSE boys and she's a flying tiger GIRL, so she's way bigger than us."

This would be a booger to figure out.  After going around and around on it for quite a while, Morris finally had an idea.  "What we can do is have a split stage.  On the right side, the inside of our house.  On the left side, a model of our house on a table or a fake rock or something.  Elizabeth can walk up to our house and talk to it like she's talking to us, and in our house we can talk to ceiling like we're yelling up at her."

"She's really mad, she really wants revenge for...for...for whatever we did to her."

"And she really want us in her stomach, so she rips the roof right off the house!"

"Yeah!" said Elizabeth, "and when I rip the roof off or whatever, we can throw some fake wood and stuff down on top of you."

"But how do we do her hand reaching in to grab us?"

"And why don't we run away while she's eating Ethan first?"

"What!" demanded Ethan.  "Why do I get eaten first?"

"Because," giggled Elizabeth, "you're the leader!"

"Fine, but why don't we run away?"

"Because the Flying Tiger Girl has blocked the exit!"

"Now why is the FTG mad again?"

 "We still need to work that out," mused Elizabeth.  "I still think its best that I get to eat you just because that's what Flying Tiger Girls do with Danger Mouse Boys."

"The audience just won't buy into it I'm afraid..." said Ethan, which was becoming his pat answer to anything he disagreed with.  "We need a reason for her to be mad..."

"How's this," suggested Morris.  "Lets say that the Danger Mouse Boys are always stealing things and screwing up things at the Flying Tiger Girl's house, and they do this all the time and she can never catch them...only this time, she does."

"We'll need to pre-record the swallowing sounds," said Al, at random.  "If we try and do them live all we'll get is feedback..."

Their planning sessions mostly went like that, with a lot of back and forth and the random opening up of issues which had been discussed previously.  Finally, Morris, Ethan, William and Gavin sent Al and Elizabeth off to work on the eating sounds while they finished the script.

 

"Try another one," said Al, this time holding the microphone really close to Elizabeth's mouth.

"Do I have to?" she moaned, "I'm so sick of these things..." in an attempt to record some eating sounds, Al had pretty much made her eat the whole package of animal crackers.

"Just one more, I think I know what hasn't been working."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and put the animal cracker into her mouth, snapping it in two with her teeth before cramming it altogether in.  She chewed it up as loudly as she could, smacking her lips as the crunch of the initial mastication dwindled to the mashing of pulp.  They were trying for a good swallow sound, so she waited until the hapless cracker was more liquid that solid before she swallowed it.

"Perfect!" said Al, who was listening to what the laptop was recording through headphones.  "That was awesome!  I could actually hear it slide down your throat!  Perfect!  I've got goosebumps."

"Play it back for me..."

"Here, you'll need the headphones, the speakers on the laptop suck."

Elizabeth put on the headphones and listened to the grossly amplified sounds made by her own mouth as she had eaten the cracker.  Then, suddenly, the sound of a satisfied gulp and the unmistakable gurgle as the mush of cracker and saliva slid down her throat.  She couldn't help but smile.  "That was cool," she said.  "I could actually hear it going down my throat and by now it's in my stomach!"

"Listening to it that loud and in my ears almost made me think you were actually eating me!" exclaimed Al, a little more excitedly than he should have.

"Well, that is the idea," said Elizabeth.

"Yeah, ha ha.  Anyway, the rest will be so hip with these sounds!"  Al saved them to his flash drive and he and Elizabeth made their way over across the room where the rest of the crew was hammering out the final script.

"Get a load of this," said Al, excitedly, playing the sounds for them.  They all agreed they were cool.

"Since that worked so well," said Ethan, "why don't you two try and get some sounds of her stomach, you know, digesting."  He said this more as a way to get rid of Al than anything.

"I don't know," said Elizabeth, sounding tired.  "I'm kind of over the whole ‘lets-record-sounds-of-my-bodily-functions' thing.  And besides, animal crackers probably aren't much of a task for my stomach..."

"We can do it tomorrow," said Al.  "Bring something meaty for lunch."

"Okay," said Elizabeth.  "I'll bring pizza, that ought to give my stomach something to do..."

 

The next day, Mr. Arnold ordered pizza for the whole class for lunch.  Elizabeth ate a slice, then submitted her belly to Al's microphone.

"I just can't get anything," he complained, scrunching up his nose.  "All I hear is your shirt scraping on the microphone..."

Elizabeth got the hint, and was rather happy to oblige with Al's unspoken request.  "Here, let me tie up my shirt..."  She stood up, then lifted the tail of her snug-fitting top so that her shapely stomach was exposed, her bellybutton right in the middle.  The she sat back down. 

Al placed his microphone on the skin of Elizabeth's belly, right above her belly button.  He scrunched his nose again.  "I'm getting some noise, but it doesn't sound like what I expected."  At this point, the other boys, who had been playing with a webcam in trying a special effect shot, noticed that a part of Elizabeth's body that was normally covered was now not and they had to go get a peek.

"Whatcha doin'?" asked Gavin, his eyes focused on Elizabeth's belly button. 

"I'm trying to record Elizabeth's stomach noises as she digests her pizza." 

This also caught the attention of Mr. Arnold, who came over.  Now Mr. Arnold was the stoic type.  He would never let on, of course, but he was just as much a sucker for cute little Elizabeth's naked tummy as the boys were, probably more so.  "Now guys," he said, shaking his head.  "Am I going to have to stop this whole project and make you go back and do fifth grade science again?"  Everyone looked at him as if a little spooked.  Could he be serious?  Al was especially worried.  "Albemarle, Elizabeth, don't you two remember any of the anatomy we studied?  Al, where is her stomach?"

"Uh..."

"It is NOT behind her belly button."

"Uh..."

"Who can tell me where Elizabeth's stomach is in her torso...without demonstrating on her."  It was probably unnecessary to add that last bit, but he was making sure.

William spoke up.  "It's actually higher, like half way between her belly button and her..." he only gestured towards Elizabeth.

"Good, closer.  It's about half way between her belly button and..?"

"Uh...where her shirt tail is?"

"Good!"  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.  "Now, Al, where is her stomach?"

Al moved the microphone up a few inches and was finally greeted with the gurgles and burbles he was hoping for.  "I found it." He said.

"Good lad.  Back to work."

"These noises are pretty good.  I wonder if I can record you eating another piece, it would be cool to hear what it sounds like when something lands in your stomach."

"Okay," said Elizabeth, who had wanted another piece of pizza anyway.  She took a bite, chewed and swallowed.  Al's face lit up a few seconds later.  "Awesome!" he said.  "I kind of heard this like..." and he tried to mimic the noise, "shshshshlorp!"

"That must have been the pizza landing in my stomach," said Elizabeth, greedily taking another big bite.  They got a few more noises before they played them for the group, and, just for good measure, Elizabeth did not bother to take her shirt down.  It fit snug and it stayed up without her having to do anything, and she let the boys have the rest of the day to enjoy her bellybutton.  Mr. Arnold didn't say anything about it, he let her keep her shirt up and her belly bare; after all, it was cute and, in many ways, more than a little sexy.  But he did leave that day wondering if there was something wrong with him; why was he enjoying seeing young Elizabeth's naked belly button?  Why did he, 25 years old, get such a kick out of it?  She was, after all, only ten or eleven years old...

 

By the first week of May, the play was nearly ready.  They set up the stage in the "cafetorium."  On the left side of the stage, a model of a house was sitting on a paper mache hill, complete with "trees" made of painted wads of paper and paper towel tubes.  This is where Elizabeth would act.  She would approach the house, rip off the roof and eat the occupants, which would be played by pink "Peeps" marshmallow candies (animal crackers were too hard to see).  These were actually shaped like bunnies, about an inch wide and two inches tall and about the right size for real mice and their pink color made them stand out.  Detail was not critical and when seen from the stage it would look good enough as Elizabeth could eat them in one bite each.  Over the speakers would come the gurgling sound effects of Elizabeth's stomach digesting pizza.  Instead of trying to building a giant paper mache hand to "reach in" and grab the Danger Mouse Boys, which would look fake, at the proper time each boy would simply leap backwards, screaming of course, through a concealed opening in the wall and land on an old mattress out of sight.  Sure it was cheesy, but it had been fun to work out.

On the right side of the stage was the set for the interior of the house.  There was a table with five chairs, a cardboard fire place and some other props they had found.  The Danger Mouse Boys would act in here.  To simulate the view out the windows of the house, a camera had been set up inside the model house to focus in on Elizabeth from below.  The "windows" of the house were actually rear-projection screens with the camera's image projected on to them.  It seems complex, but they had not had to buy anything; either the school had it or one of the families did.

It took two dress rehearsals to get all the kinks worked out with the screens, cameras and stunts, but by the end of them the whole class was feeling really good about the play and anxious to put it on.

May 15th was the date of the play, and would occur about a week before the end of school.  May 12th, the Friday before the play, was Ethan's birthday and everyone was invited to his house for a pool party.  The buzz among the boys, of course, would be what kind of bathing suit Elizabeth would wear to the otherwise all-boy event.  Would she wear a one-piece, which would be a major disappointment; or would she sport a two-piece of some variety and at least let them look at her belly button, the part of her body which had caused so much of a stir in the fifth grade?

When the day arrived, Elizabeth's mom dropped her off and he was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but part of her bathing suit was tied behind the back of her neck, and it was yellow.  As the pleasantries got underway and the party began, Elizabeth disrobed to reveal, not only a two-piece bathing suit, but an actual, honest to goodness bikini.  And not one of those little-kid bikinis which looked more like one-pieces that had been cut in two; this was a real, low-riding, small bottom, triangles-and-strings-top BIKINI (like the teenage girls wear) and she looked AWESOME!  Elizabeth was a real bikini girl!

It was all the boys communicated about until Monday night, the night of the play.

 

On Monday the electricity was palpable.  The fifth grade was pumped and the whole school with them.  For weeks it had been all that anyone had talked about.  Almost the entire school would be on hand for the play along with the parents.  The fifth graders were all abuzz in their classroom, all in their costumes and ready for the action.  Elizabeth had been the last to arrive, bursting into the room in her Flying Tiger Girl costume yelling, "now I have you, Danger Mouse Boys!" which was followed by the requisite squeals and screams from the latter and a short chasing around the classroom.  She looked really cute, showing absolutely no reservations about her bare stomach and visible belly button as some girls do.  She wore her naked belly like it was part of her costume.

Finally, it was time.  The Danger Mouse Boys were up first, so they went to the stage; Albemarle, Gavin, William, Ethan and Morris.  The stage was set up, the curtain was down and the buzz from the audience could be heard from nearby.  The only light was from the dim glow of the safety lamps put in place to help the actors find their places in the dark.  The stage seemed bigger in the dark, and the shapes looked strange and unusual, but the boys eventually found their place inside the "house" that Elizabeth was supposed to break open to get them.

"Something's wrong here," said Ethan as the five boys waited quietly in the dark for the curtain to go up.  The others had noticed, too, but Ethan was the first to point it out.

"Yeah," said Gavin.  "The table and chairs aren't here and there seem to be more windows..."

"It smells like cardboard," offered Al.  "Feels like it, too," he said, touching one of the walls in the dark.

"Should we stop the play and get the scene guys to come back out?" asked Morris, "I mean, will the play be ruined?"  Morris was visibly nervous and William had been prepped to take his lines if he stammered.

"Maybe, something doesn't feel right, like its out of place.  I don't guess we need the table, but I sure hope the cameras work or this whole thing will look really silly..."

At just that moment, the stage lights came on and the curtain went up to the amplified voice of Mr. Arnold introducing the play and its players.  "And now!" he said in his best ringmaster voice, "the story of the Flying Tiger Girl and the Five Danger Mouse Boys!"  The audience clapped and cheered appropriately in the school's small "cafetorium".

As the lights came up, it was clear in an instant something was wrong.  The interior set of the "house" did not look at all like the set they had expected, rather it looked a lot like the inside of the little cardboard house they had built for Elizabeth to "raid".  There were four walls, and it was not open to the audience.  Instead of the rear projection screen which was supposed to be outside the windows, the windows opened to the stage, and the perspective was totally and completely off.  On top of that, in the corner of the small house was none other than the webcam they had set up to provide the "view" of Elizabeth outside the "windows" of the set house, only it was huge and pointing right at them!

Slowly, it began to dawn on Ethan.  "I think we're in the model house," he said nervously.

"How?  We'd have to be two or three inches tall!" screamed Al, running from window to window, all of which were blocked with what appeared to be giant scotch tape.  There was no way out.

"Look at this webcam!" said William.  "This is my dad's webcam, the one he let me use.  I remember it because he wrote his initials on it in sharpie, here.  But look how big it is!"  It was about five feet in diameter, not three inches.

"What's going on, Ethan?" asked Morris, who looked like he was about to cry.

"I don't know," said Ethan.

"We've got to get out of here and find Elizabeth," said Gavin.  "Then we need to get some help..."

"Where is Elizabeth?" asked Al. 

His question was soon answered.  From somewhere outside the "house", the girl's voice boomed, unnaturally loud.  "Where are those sneaky Danger Mouse Boys!" she said, saying the lines William himself had written, a perfect recitation but delivered in a fashion that was a little wooden.  They were not able to see her out the windows, but the audience was clapping enthusiastically and someone yelled out "Go Lizzy" from the crowd, followed quickly by a "Yow!" and a "You GO girl!"  She continued her opening monologue, "Those sneaky boys have fooled me for the last time, stealing all my new shoes!  This time, when I find them, I'm going to eat them up!"

"Elizabeth!" screamed Gavin, at the ceiling.  "Help us, we're in the model and we can't get out."

Elizabeth apparently could not hear them, for she continued her recitation.  "Now where is their little house?  I know its around here somewhere..." She spent a few moments "looking" for the house around the stage.  "Ah HA!  I found it!  It's the only tiny house around here with satellite TV!"  (That last line had been Gavin's, and the audience thought it was pretty funny.)

"Oh my gosh!" said Ethan, looking out the "window" of the tiny building.  "It's Elizabeth, and she's HUGE!"  Elizabeth was on the stage, looking resplendent in her costume, her cute belly button proudly on display.  From their vantage point, the girl did tower over them.  As she approached the model house, she seemed to get bigger and bigger and bigger until all they could see out of the windows on that side was her naked stomach, left bare by her costume.  Her belly button was centered right in the middle of one of the windows.

"Okay Danger Mouse Boys, the gig is up!  I finally found you, and now I'm going to EAT you!  There's no where to run, so the only place you're going is into my stomach!"  And with that, Elizabeth ripped the roof off the cardboard house.

"What the-?" screamed Gavin as the cardboard roof came off easily in Elizabeth's hand.  The walls were still too high to climb.

"What happened?" bellowed Al, gaping up at the enormous form of Elizabeth towering over him.  She must have been about a hundred feet tall.  "How did we get so small..."

Elizabeth did not seem to notice anything different, that there were actually five tiny real boys in the model house and not five pink "peeps" candies.  At this point, the boys were supposed to have been well into their "Five Stooges" routine, but all were way to terrified to even think of it.  The audience did not seem to have noticed either...

"Oh good, all five of you are all here together.  I've been waiting for this day for a long time..." Elizabeth licked her lips and rubbed her shapely bare belly.  "And now I'm glad I skipped lunch because you five will be a perfect snack in my stomach!  Now, who will be the first?  Ah, of course, the ringleader, Ethan!"

All four of the other boys looked straight at Ethan as Elizabeth extended her hand into the model house.  Instinctively, they all backed away as Ethan stood, frozen in place, his eyes locked onto the giant form of Elizabeth towering above him.  Gently her fingers closed on him, and he was lifted out of the model.

Only then was he snapped out of his stupor.  He screamed and kicked against Elizabeth's fingers, but he was no bigger than a Star Wars action figure in her hand.  She lifted him slowly, pausing at her belly button to give him a good look at her stomach before she turned her hips so the audience could also see her bare belly.  She then held him up near her face for the audience to see.

"Oh Ethan, I knew you were behind this..." Elizabeth's recitation, though somewhat poor acting, had nonetheless been flawless so far, but what she said next was not part of the script they had written.  "Who else could be clever enough to come up with all this..." she waved her other hand around the stage.  "I just knew that I had to eat you...you know (well I guess YOU really don't know) sometimes you meet someone and you just know they have to be in your stomach?"

Ethan was again stunned to silence.  He could see the altered set from his perch on high.  Instead of the interior of the house to the right of the stage was instead a big screen, with the camera focused on himself and Elizabeth's pretty face.  And the audience did not seem to know this was real...was it real?  "Elizabeth!"  he screamed.  "Elizabeth, what's going on!  How did this happen?" He was started to hear his own voice through the PA system, picked up by the small mike Elizabeth had hidden on her costume.

"Oh Ethan, how could you not know?  All five of you boys have been obsessed with my body, and especially my belly button, since I showed up in my costume.  Then we started to work on the play and started referring to our characters in the first person, so I guess we've sort of ‘become' our characters.  I always said it was natural for the Flying Tiger Girl to eat the Danger Mouse Boys, and so I'm going to eat you, all five of you."

Ethan could not believe what he was hearing.  Was this a dream?  How could the audience not react to this?  There they were, his parents in attendance, somewhere in the blackness; he could hear the audience, he knew they were there, they had clapped and cheered... He had to say something, anything to change Elizabeth's mind or else wake him from this nightmare.  "Elizabeth!" he cried, "Don't eat me!  This isn't real!  Everyone can see this!  This is wrong!"

"No its not, its only natural," said Elizabeth.  "No one fusses if a cat eats a mouse or a spider eats a fly, or if a girl like me eats a fish or a hamburger.  Now that I'm the Flying Tiger Girl, I eat Danger Mouse Boys!  And that means I'm going to eat you."

"But Elizabeth!  You're not really a Flying Tiger Girl!  I'm not really a Danger Mouse Boy!"

"Well, you LOOK like a Danger Mouse Boy..."

"There's no such thing as a Danger Mouse Boy or a Flying Tiger Girl!  We made them all up!"

"Of course we made them up, and then we became them.  I'm still Elizabeth, and you're still Ethan, but I'm also a Flying Tiger Girl who eats Danger Mouse Boys."

"I'm NOT a Danger Mouse Boy!  I'm a human being and you can't do this!"

"Well, you ARE mere inches tall, and I'm not.  And I'm a human being, too, but you're also a Danger Mouse Boy and I'm also the Flying Tiger Girl.  And this Flying Tiger Girl is hungry and her stomach is empty and growling and all this talk has taken too long and I AM going to eat you now, Ethan." Elizabeth giggled.  "I'd say ‘good bye,' but you're not really leaving...you're just going into my stomach," and with that Elizabeth opened her mouth.

The lights from the stage lit up the inside of Elizabeth's wide open mouth in much the same way a dental hygienist's light does; he could see everything in crystal clear, three dimensional reality.  The he finally, fully understood that this was not a dream, this was no nightmare, this was real and Elizabeth was moving him towards her mouth!  Her mouth yawned open, becoming a red and pink cavern; saliva glistened on her tongue and formed strands between it and the top of her mouth.  Her teeth were fearsome looking, even if a little crooked (she had not yet had braces) with her upper right canine tooth not even fully grown in yet and one of her back molars with a silver filling.  But it was not her teeth that finally took his breath away and stopped his screaming, it was the opening to her throat.  As he approached her mouth, her tongue dropped and he could see straight down into her throat, her uvula dangling over the void.  He could feel her breath as it swirled up and down that hole and then...he was in her mouth!  His legs were still free, he could still kick at the air, and kick he did, trying to back his way out.

"Elizabeth!" he screamed.  "Elizabeth, don't do this!"  Then he felt himself move.  Directly in front of him, the hole in the back of Elizabeth's mouth suddenly seemed to be closer, he could feel its depth, the smell was terrible, and yet it did not seem large enough to admit him, which only increased his terror.  This would not be a nightmare fall into oblivion, this was a real girl and her real throat leading to her real esophagus which could only go to her real stomach, where it would be pitch black, steamy hot and where he would... With a slurp, Elizabeth sucked his legs into her mouth and Ethan felt her tongue pushing him into the hole and over an edge...and he was moving down.

GULP!  The mike on Elizabeth's costume broadcast the sound of her swallowing Ethan all over the auditorium.  The camera focused on her caught the vaguely boy-shaped bulge that traveled down the front of her throat, vanishing into her body where he neck met her shoulder. "Oh, that was good!" she said.  "Even better than I imagined it.  I can feel him going right down my throat, straight down to my stomach!  Oh, did I not tell you?" She turned to face the four remaining DMBs in the model house.  "Did I not tell you that Flying Tiger Girls swallow their prey whole and alive?"  Elizabeth closed her eyes, smiled and exhaled in a sigh.  "Ahhh, I just felt Ethan fall into my stomach," she said, rubbing her naked belly.  "And now I can feel him running around in there.  That is so totally cool, I didn't know I'd be able to feel him once he got to my stomach.  Don't worry, though, I won't actually digest him until you're all together in my stomach, just to keep it real." She giggled before she said, "okay, whose next?"

The reaction inside the model house was nothing short of pandemonium.  The boys ran in circles, bumped into each other and screamed like babies.  Gavin was on his hands and knees, sobbing, William tried the windows and got stuck in the tape, Morris and Al started to fight.  And the audience laughed.

"Come on, guys, there's no need to fight over me," said Elizabeth as she picked up Morris and Al together.  So terrified were they as they were lifted up in Elizabeth's hands that they continued fighting, tooth and nail.  Al's nose was bloodied and Morris had some of his hair pulled out.  Elizabeth giggled as she brought the two close to her mouth, the kicking and punching continuing in the palms of her hands.  The two were oblivious to Elizabeth's huge, smiling visage until she opened her mouth very wide and placed her hands level with the bottom of her lower lip.

"Oh my gosh!" yelled Al as he saw the well lit interior of the girl's mouth, her throat yawning open behind her tongue, the deep, dark hole down which Ethan had vanished not five minutes ago.  Al's exclamation was his undoing.  Morris, in terror and rage, had never stopped his onslaught even as Al paused.  Gathering his strength, he reared back and gave Al a terrific shove which sent him head long into Elizabeth's gaping mouth.

Elizabeth giggled in the back of her throat as she tossed the hapless Albemarle around her mouth with her tongue, coating him with saliva and tasting the blood from his wounds, all the while keeping her mouth open so Morris could see.

"Elizabeth!  Don't EAT ME!  PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!  DON'T..."  but she could not answer with her mouth full.  With Morris unable to look away, Elizabeth flipped Al to the back of her mouth, his feet slipped on her tongue and plunged into her throat.  Quickly, Al slid out of sight, feet first down Elizabeth's throat.  A look of abject mortal terror was on his face and, just before his head disappeared from view, Al locked eyes with Morris.  Then he was gone.

Elizabeth closed her mouth and, looking at Morris in her hand, licked her lips.  "Mmm, thanks Morris," she said.  "Al was yummy, thanks to you beating him up, I could actually taste him, and it felt really good when he hit my stomach.  Just for that, I'm going to reward you.  I'm going to let you watch me eat William, too."  Holding Morris in her right hand, Elizabeth reached into the  model house and extracted William from the tape in the window.  He was so panicked that he was hyperventilating, and nearly fainted.

"Hi, William," said Elizabeth as if she was seeing him in the hallway at school.  "Thanks to Morris, Al and Ethan are in my stomach!  Eating you boys has been so much fun, I hate it that its almost half over, but I'm glad I didn't do it sooner like I really wanted to, back at the pool party.  It's way more fun this way!  Now, Morris, you seem to be an expert on this, how should I eat William?  Oh, I know!  I want you to be able to hear what it sounds like when he drops into my stomach, here..." and she pressed little Morris against the naked skin of her belly, about three inches above her belly button.  "Ready Morris?  Ready William?  GULP!  Mmm, it's so easy to swallow you guys, I love feeling him travel down my throat, I can feel him kicking and squirming..." Elizabeth began to trace the path William was traveling down her throat with her finger.  "He's about here," she said, indicating a spot on her chest, but quickly moving her finger down as he moved, stopping about where her costume top stopped covering her belly.  "He should be getting close to my stomach now...oh yeah, he's right at the entrance to my stomach...cool!  He's fighting going in!"

Morris, his head pressed into the soft flesh of Elizabeth's shapely naked tummy, could hear some of the noises of her body, albeit somewhat muffled by the layers of skin, muscle and fat tissue.  But what he did hear sounded unmistakably like sobs, uncontrollable weeping, and screaming.  The sobs were closest to his head, and could only have come from Ethan and Al, waiting their fate inside Elizabeth's stomach.  But the screaming was coming above him, and he knew that it could only be William making his inexorable trip down the narrow tube of Elizabeth's esophagus.  Then there was a muffled squishing noise, followed by some panicked grunts and then "ssshhhhchchchchlllll...plop!"  After that, he could quite clearly hear several people yelling "No!  NO!  NOOOO!"

"Was that not awesome?" asked Elizabeth when she had brought Morris back up to her face again.  "Now there are three boys in my stomach!  How cool is that?  Last week we were classmates, an hour ago we were getting ready for the play and you guys were having trouble not looking at me in my skimpy costume.  Now Al, Ethan and William are in my stomach!  And now that there are three in there they're starting to move around again.  Now I can't wait to start digesting them.  When you guys were all ogling over my belly button and looking at my stomach in my costume, did you ever think for a minute that you would one day be IN my stomach?"

 

Al was shaking uncontrollably, not really a seizure, but he could not control it.  He was also sobbing for his mother, and there nothing William or Ethan could do.  All three of them were INSIDE Elizabeth's stomach.   She had EATEN them.  Whole.  Alive.

Ethan, exhausted, had given up his physical assault on the inside of Elizabeth's stomach; all his pathetic fists and feet had seemed to do was make her giggle.  He had worked hard, and now his lungs ached from breathing the acidic, acrid air.  He had watched as first Al and then William had come into Elizabeth's stomach, admitted by the now tightly closed pucker of an opening at the top end of the great fleshy sack.  He remembered coming through it himself, a painfully tight squeeze which left him about six feet (relative of course) to fall to the squishy and pliable but oh so strong floor of the girl's stomach.

At first it had been pitch black inside, but once Al came in there was a faint glow from somewhere indiscernible, allowing him to see about as well as a small nightlight in a large, empty room.  But the stomach was not all that large.  Elizabeth's stomach was about six feet in diameter at the wide end, tapering to less than three at the narrow end and probably between ten and twelve feet long.  The presence of Al, William and himself had made it feel somewhat cramped, and more were certainly coming.  At the top end, of course, was the esophageal sphincter which came down from her mouth and at the narrow end was the somewhat smaller opening to her small intestine.  They would eventually be going through that opening as well, but not in their current state... Ethan tried not to think about that. 

Elizabeth's stomach was completely empty, except for the three boys, but it had a strange, horrible smell and all the surfaces were slimy and wet, the mucus that protected the lining of her stomach from her own digestive juices.  There was none of that, yet, but its presence we everywhere making it hurt to breathe.  Even if Elizabeth did not digest them right away, they would probably still die eventually.

Ethan was pacing as best he could, Al sobbing and William was sitting in stoic silence when they first heard the noise above them.  It was faint at first, but growing louder and more distinct until it became clear that it was a scream of terror.  They knew in an instant what it was, someone was on their way down Elizabeth's throat.  The screaming echoing above their heads stopped abruptly as whoever it was found themselves at the other side of the opening to the girl's stomach.  They all watched as the pucker above their heads parted just enough to admit what looked like a butt.  It was a butt, it was Morris' butt...he had come down Elizabeth's throat bent over forwards, so it had been a tight fit.

"Aaaaaggghhhh," he screamed in pain as slowly, inexorably, his body was squeezed through the sphincter.  He moved in spurts as the muscles contracted and relaxed, finally he stopped for a moment, hanging uncomfortably by his wrists and ankles as his hands and feet remained on the other side of the opening.  With one last push, however, Elizabeth's esophagus finished its work and Morris fell bottom first to land with a wet smack on the floor of the girl's stomach.

It was a very macabre reunion inside Elizabeth's stomach.  Only Gavin was left.

"Oh!  That was good!" said Elizabeth, facing the clapping audience and rubbing her tummy.  "I swallowed him bent over and it took him forever to go down my throat, but when he finally made it to my stomach he went in with a thud!  Too bad there's only one left...Gavin.  Oh Gavin..!" She peered into the model house, but it was empty; part of the tape over the windows had been pulled away and Gavin was gone.  "Hey!" said Elizabeth, somewhat surprised.  "Where'd he go?"

 

Gavin had not gotten far.  It had taken all his nerve to tear his eyes away from the awful scene of watching his friend Elizabeth devour her classmates.  One by one she had eaten them all, except him.  It was hard to believe it; all four of them, Ethan, William, Morris and Albemarle, were inside Elizabeth's sexy young stomach.  She had EATEN THEM ALIVE!  Her exposed belly button made it worse, it was a point of emphasis: "they're in here!" it seemed to say each time he looked at it.  And they were.

 He crouched at the base of the model, on the floor of the stage.  It was not much of a hiding place, and it would not take Elizabeth long to find him if he didn't move soon.  There were lots of hiding places; if he could get to the shadows no one would find him, ever.  But then what would he do?  Where would he go?  How could he be brought back to normal?  Maybe Elizabeth was right, they had become their characters, could that be reversed?  And then there were other problems.  Once hidden from Elizabeth, what else might find him?  At his size, even a cockroach would be something of an adversary, to say nothing of a real mouse or, worse yet, a cat or a rat.  Begin eaten by Elizabeth would be better than that fate.  And that was to say nothing of the distance he would have to cover over wide open ground.  What had been a few steps was now the equivalent of most of a mile.  Could he make it without being seen?

Which brought up another dilemma.  Should he escape at all?  Why not just show himself and let Elizabeth eat him?  He would certainly die in her stomach, but he would be with friends and she was at least human, not an animal.  And she was CUTE!  Would it be all that bad to be food for such a hot girl?

Still, the desire for life got the better of him.  He had no desire to be eaten, by Elizabeth or anyone else.

"Where'd you go, little Gavin?" asked Elizabeth, looking around the model and making a cursory scan of the floor.  She had not yet gotten on hands and knees to look but that was certainly next.  "Come on out, little guy, there's no where to hide that I can't find you.  C'mon, all your friends are down in my stomach, and they miss you!"

Gavin worked his way around to the opposite side of the model just as Elizabeth dropped to her knees to start looking in earnest.  Damn she was fast!  He only just missed her hand as it reached around, looking for him.  This would not last.  He had to make a break for the shadows or it was over.  If he could avoid her just a little longer, maybe she'd stand up and turn around, then he had a chance.

She stood up and turned around, putting her hands on her hips and actually walking a few steps the other way.  "Come on out, Gavin.  There's no point in delaying the inevitable.  The only place for you to go is into my stomach."

Gavin made a break for it and would have made it had Elizabeth not suddenly turned around.  She saw him as he was about three real feet (quite a few yards for him) from darting under the cover of part of the scenery.  Behind this construction was a veritable maze of places to hide in the dark.

But he didn't quite make it.  At the last second, Elizabeth made a dive for him and was actually able to make contact with the outstretched tips of her fingers.  Her momentum carried her into the fragile scenery, which fell over as she careened into it.  For Gavin, her slight contact was enough to send him reeling, head over heels he tumbled across the stage, well into the open.  The audience thought seeing Elizabeth topple unceremoniously into the scenery was really funny. 

When Gavin stopped rolling, it took him just a moment to re-orient himself.  Elizabeth, meantime, was not hurt but had been surprised that she had knocked over the scenery and the laughter seemed to annoy her.  Seeing where Gavin had stopped, though, she got up and brushed herself off.  "Wow, Gavin!" she said.  "This is fun, making me chase you like this.  I heard someone say that the hungry Lion hunts best.  Look!  I knocked over a whole town!  I bet the guys in my stomach got a nice shake up..." Elizabeth looked down at her bare belly and gave it a pat.  "You can ask them in a minute,"  she said, beginning to walk towards where Gavin was lying.  "Because the only place you're going to find to hide in is my stomach!  But one nice thing about hiding in my stomach, no one will ever find you!"

Gavin shook his head and made him self get to his feet.  Elizabeth was much faster, but he was more maneuverable, again darting away from her reaching hands and running for the only shelter near enough for him to make a go of it, the base of the house model.  But Elizabeth was relentless.  Seeing where he went, the still-hungry girl simply knocked the model base aside (it was made of cardboard) leaving Gavin no where to go. 

He made one more try, darting between her legs.  This surprised her, and by the time she turned around, he was on his way to the back left corner of the stage.  "Come here, you," She said, actually starting to look frustrated.  "This is getting old..."

You think its getting old? Thought Gavin.  He was near to panic as he ran like made for the shadows.  He was so tempted to look over his shoulder, just a peek to make sure she was not right on top of him, but he knew this would slow him down.  He had to take fifty steps to her one, and he could hear her footfalls behind him.  He was so close to escape.  Once in the shadows of the back stage, he could certainly elude the girl, and he liked his chances against whatever might be back there to a certain trip down Elizabeth's gullet if she were to catch him.  And he was there!  He reached the corner and dove behind it, crouching unseen just around the corner.  She would never see him.

But she was closer that he had thought!  As he stopped for breath he suddenly realized that he could no longer hear the thunderous falls of her feet, but he thought he could feel her presence, sense her immense mass not far from his own.  Was she right there?  Had she given up?  His instinct was to keep going, to move deeper into the shadows, but something was keeping him from doing it and for some reason he didn't fight it.

In a strange moment of levity, he thought back to the Tom and Jerry cartoons he had seen when he was younger, when the mouse would make it to cover only to peek out from around the corner to find the cat waiting, which he always was.

Gavin looked around the corner anyway and found himself face to face with Elizabeth's belly button.  She was lying on her side, her head propped on one hand, and she was looking at him with a grin on her face.  She was perhaps no more than twenty of Gavin's feet away from him, so close that from his perspective her naked tummy was like a huge wall; a moving, living, tawny wall of sexy stomach.  Her belly button was mocking him; it was so damn cute!  And he could see all the details of her stomach, from the folds in the bottom of her belly button to the very light, very tiny hairs which swirled around it.  The skin moved as she breathed, and he could hear burbles coming from within.  He had thought about her stomach and belly button for much of the last few months as he had enjoyed the glimpses of it he had received as they worked on the play, and Elizabeth had really enjoyed showing her off her belly button.  She was a cute girl!

"So what do you think of my stomach, Gavin?" she said, as they both knew he was caught.  "Does it look like somewhere you'd like to be?"  With her other hand, she lightly stroked the skin of her tummy and swirled the tips of her fingers around her belly button.  "I knew you boys really liked it when I showed off my belly button," she said.  "I would have shown it off more, but the school wouldn't let me.  See, I like my stomach, and how it looks, so I show it off as much as I can.  Like in my bikini at the pool, now that was fun.  You boys were so into me!  Oh, I just made a funny! ‘In to me!'  Get it?  Ha! Ha!  None of you could take your eyes off my belly button.  It's like, your eyes would slide right to my tummy.

"I suppose that's kind of prophetic.  All your friends are in here," she said, pointing at her naked tummy  "Right here in my stomach.  You boys couldn't take your eyes off my belly button and now you're all going to be right behind it!  I haven't started to digest Al, Morris, William and Ethan yet, they're just all sitting in my stomach, waiting for you..." and suddenly she grabbed Gavin.

"Elizabeth, please don't!  Please let me go!"

"Sorry," she said, "you were too much work to catch and this Flying Tiger Girl EATS the people she catches..."

"Elizabeth!  NO!  We didn't mean to make you feel bad by looking at you!" he was grasping at anything.

"Feel bad? I loved it!  I really like it when people look at my stomach, that's why I like to show my belly button.  Wearing my bikini to the pool party was what cemented my power over you boys.  You were totally addicted when I showed my tummy.  I realized that my belly button was casting a spell or something.  Like I said before, its natural; Flying Tiger Girls eat people."  Elizabeth looked off into space and sighed before she said, whimsically, "If only all the people who looked at my stomach could also go IN my stomach!  Oh well, I guess you're the lucky ones."

"Please don't eat me!  Please put me down!"

"Oh, you're going down alright; down to my stomach!" And Elizabeth opened her mouth.  Lifting Gavin high in the air, she held him over her gaping mouth so he could see right down her throat.  "Can you see all the down to my stomach from up there?" she asked.  "Ready?  On three, okay?  One, two, THREE!" and she let go.

The fall seemed to take forever, but it didn't.  Gavin fell straight into Elizabeth's mouth, glanced off her tongue and plunged straight down her throat headfirst, she didn't even have to swallow him.

Down inside Elizabeth's stomach, all the boys heard Gavin's screams as he made his way down the girl's esophagus.  Before he even got in it, though, Elizabeth had begun her digestion process; her stomach secreted its digestive acids and began to expand and contract, throwing the victims around and coating them coating them with the burning liquid.  By the time Gavin was squeezed into Elizabeth's busy stomach, the interior was a scene out of hell, the boys writing and screaming as they were literally reduced to bloody pulp right before their own eyes...

Elizabeth smiled as she felt Gavin enter her stomach, and she belched softly.  "And that," she said, smiling at the applauding audience and patting her bare belly, "is how the story ends!"

 

Th'End