- Text Size +

     The students begin walking toward the exit of the factory, satisfied stomachs all around as the bucket of candy is digested by all the girls in the class. As they all talk amongst themselves about how they can’t wait for the official release of the candy, the teachers notice something off. All the chaperones have disappeared. Emmy’s too busy humming to herself and skipping down the hall to realize what the teachers are saying but you can hear them. You weren’t the only one to go missing. The one you chatted with on the bus before was also missing among others. Were all the chaperones turned into candy pieces? Which girl ate your new friend from earlier? Some questions enter your mind as Mrs. Johnson addresses the class.

     “Ok students, the chaperones have all been dismissed for the day. We are to return to school and await further instructions.” She was clearly lying. They were going to buy time to figure out what to do about the missing parents. Looking up, you see Emmy frown at the news of her dad not being there anymore. Her skipping ends, calming your movements as she just began walking normally at that point. Mentally you are extremely dizzy from her leg’s movements, but you have no means of getting sick. More noises are emitted from her stomach as she makes her way to the bus.

     The teachers gather around outside the buses as the students file on. Emmy climbs the steps onto the bus and finds a seat. She plops down, loosening you from her pocket slightly. You don’t want to leave her possession. At the very least, you can be with Emmy, instead of some other girl finding you. Without you there, Emmy looks out the window absentmindedly and brings her knees up to her face to rest it on. This motion completes your exit from her small pocket. You begin rolling down the length of the bus seat, away from Emmy.

     Eventually, you roll over the edge and into the aisle of the bus. You want to scream for help as you plummet to the floor and away from Emmy. Being wrapped in plastic, your main self is fine, but you feel the dust and dirt begin to stick to your outer self. Rolling a couple inches you are then looking up again. You look up just in time to see another girl make her way down the aisle. The girl is wearing boots and is rapidly approaching your position. You brace for impact as she lifts her leg up and brings her foot right down onto you. The bottom of her shoe is as dirty as the floor. It slams on top of you, and you feel the immense pressure of her weight bearing down on you. As candy, you would never guess this is the weight of an 8-year-old girl crushing you into the floor.

     After initial contact, you can feel her foot immediately withdraw as she looks down to see what she stepped on. Her eyes light up as she yells, “Candy!!!”. She lowers herself to pick you up. As you begin ascending you see a large hand reach for the new girl’s arm.

     “Katie!! That’s mine! It fell out of my pocket.” Emmy is leaning down on the bus seat to reclaim what she has lost.

     “Awww fine….” Katie says as she drops you back into Emmy’s hand. Your form has definitely been squished under Katie’s foot, but you are glad to be back in Emmy’s possession. You may be fated to digest in someone’s stomach, but at least it shouldn’t be a stranger. Emmy leans back into her seat as you feel her fingers assault your being. She’s trying to wipe the dirt from you. Her fingers aggressively push into and across your form as she attempts to do so. As she gets the dirt of your plastic wrapping, she stares at you, as if contemplating something. This can’t be good.

     “Eh.. may as well just have it now. I don’t wanna lose it again.” Emmy says to herself as she begins fondling you between her fingers. Your plastic cover is being removed and you can now feel Emmy’s fingers directly as she makes contact with your new form. She runs her finger along you, feeling the bumps of sugar attached to you and she smiles and licks her lips.

     “You’re the last one Mr. Candy. I hope you taste as good as your friends. They were real tasty you know” Emmy says to you. Your fear from earlier comes back in full force and then some. It was time and you could do nothing about it. Emmy lifts you up to her mouth and sticks her tongue out. You can make out each individual tastebud dotting her little tongue as you approach it. She runs it all up and down your body, savoring the sugar bumps covering you. You instantly hear the moans of delight emitted from her mouth as she does.

     Unable to react in anyway, you feel your daughter’s tongue assault you for what feels like an eternity. You feel yourself losing a couple sugar bumps as it works its way along you. Your face is drenched in her saliva and it’s getting a little hard to see. She then lifts her head up and places the top half of you into her mouth. Your world shifts dramatically as you find yourself plummeting directly into her mouth. Your internal screaming continues as you pass her saliva coated lips and enter her mouth. She stops as you barely reach her teeth, and your world goes dark.

     You feel her lips wrap around what would be your waist area. Your face is once again assaulted by her tongue as she pokes and prods you, fighting for each bit of sugar you have to offer. What comes next is something you could never have prepared for. You feel your body be stretched as her lips purse and she begins sucking on you. The hot air in her mouth is thrown into a whirlwind as her cheeks curve inward. Saliva pools below you as she continues pushing your elasticity to the limits. Her tongue lifts again, bringing the saliva up to you can coating you in more of it. Her fingers holding onto the bottom of your form begin tugging a little, bring you out of her mouth again and into the light.

     After the first sucking session is complete, she looks at you with a bright look in her eyes.

     “Oh ya.. you taste real good Mr. Candy. Hehe” Emmy giggles as she opens her mouth below you once again. This time, instead of being lowered, you feel her grip release and you are dropped right into her awaiting maw. Landing face first onto her tongue, you slide back a little on the slide of saliva still pooling in her mouth. She then evens out her head and shuts her lips. Your world goes dark once again, and the real fun begins.

     Knowing you still have some sugar on you, her lips scrunch again, her cheeks come in, and her tongue lifts you to the roof of her mouth. The air pressure inside is driving you crazy as she begins violently sucking on you. You begin to feel pain for the first time since your transformation as you are squeezed between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. You feel the sugar bumps tear off your body, which begins to hurt as well. You figure it’s no different than if your fingers were ripped off if you were normal.

     You want to scream as the pain increases with each new wave of sucking Emmy does. Outside, Emmy happily sucks on her new candy, continuing to wonder where her dad may have gone. She stops sucking for a bit and begins tossing the candy around. This piece tasted really really good, and she didn’t want to swallow it just yet.

     Inside, your world is calmed as the sucking stops. You want to scream. You want to cry. Yet you cannot do anything but wait for the next motion Emmy makes with her mouth. And it comes quick. You feel the massive tongue below you lurch upward and fling over to the side of her mouth. You slam face first into her cheek. The fleshy wall bouncing you back onto her tongue. She then flings you to the other side of her mouth, where the process repeats. All the sugar bumps are removed from your body at this point. Emmy is playing with you.

     You are flung around her mouth a few more times, getting coated with a new wave of spit each time. Between each motion, she pins you to the top of her mouth momentarily to swallow some of the spit gathering up. The audible gulp you heard earlier when you were in her pocket is amplified beyond belief when you’re in her mouth.  Just end this misery already. Emmy please stop this. You’re hurting daddy so much. Your words will never reach her as you get your wish.

     You find yourself now resting on the top of Emmy’s bottom row of teeth. You feel yourself lower as Emmy brings her jaw down to prepare for her first bite. Her jaw then moves up and you feel the G-forces as it does. In an instant you come face first into contact with her upper teeth. Your body is squished as it was with the other girl’s foot before. Emmy’s teeth flatten you as much as they could before her jaw lowers and brings you back up again. Emmy has started chewing, and as you noticed before, she chews with her mouth open, bringing light back into your world.

     It hurts. It hurts so much. It seems the candy is not meant to break apart easily by chewing, so you remain intact. However, each chomp of Emmy’s teeth hurts more than the last. The corners of her teeth dig into you with each bite. Being conscious of your body being flattened repeatedly is making you wish she would just end your life now. You want to be sick. After chewing you in one spot for a moment, she flings you around her mouth again. You fly forward to where she is missing a tooth and are saved from one bite. Her bottom teeth bring you up to the empty space where her tooth would be. Instead, her lips meet your face and smother you in the tooth’s absence.

     Seeing the outside world again for a moment, you feel her tongue wrap around you and drag you back into the depths of her maw. You are once again thrown to her back teeth where the crushing resumes. You can’t take much more of this. Saliva is building up at an alarming rate, enough to where you feel the acid liquid of your daughter’s mouth begin to break you down. After all, the first step of digestion is in the mouth. Just as you feel this, you are then centered on the center of her tongue, swirling around in a pool of spit and her tongue lifts. It’s happening.

     The bus begins to pull away from the factory as Emmy decides she has extracted all the flavor she could from the candy in her mouth. She motions to swallow it, sending it to meet its friends inside her tight tummy. She swallows and smiles. The candy was really good, and she can’t wait to get more when it officially releases. She lifts her shirt a little and pats her tummy. Satisfied with all the candy she ate resting in her stomach, she closes her eyes and begins to doze off for the ride back to school.

     Emmy’s tongue lifts to the top of her mouth, but instead of pinning you, it lets you slide to the back. You feel yourself begin a harsh free fall as all the muscles of her mouth motion for swallowing. You enter her gullet along with the sea of saliva you were floating in. Being liquid, it falls down with no issue. But you feel yourself slowed as you enter her esophagus. Her throat constricts around you as it motions you down at a slower pace. Pull after pull you feel on your body as it does its job. The mucus covered walls squeeze your body down with each step. You feel disgusting and violated by your daughter’s throat. You hear nothing except the sound of her esophagus and the distant sound of her heartbeat.

     After the squeezing motion repeats itself, you find yourself hitting a small hold below you. The entrance to her stomach expands as it welcomes its latest tribute. One final squeeze of Emmy’s throat sends you to your grave. Your daughter’s stomach is insanely loud on the inside. You are met with a new wave of heat you’ve never felt before. You can’t see a thing but maybe it’s better that way.  

     You land on top of a solid substance. You can only assume this is the pile of candy she already consumed earlier. All around you are the sounds of her stomach at work. You hear a sizzling. The candy from before is being dismantled by her stomach acids. You can hear bubbles popping; bits of gas are being released from the acid sea. You can hear some splashing. Her very subtle movements are causing some motion of acid to splash against the walls of her stomach. You can hear a spitting type of sound. Her stomach walls continue to secrete more acid to break down its lasted food. It has truly hit you. You are simply candy for your daughter. You are in her stomach and will do nothing more than provide her with a minor sugar rush that will wear off by the end of the day. You can do absolutely nothing but surrender yourself to the natural actions of her stomach and the digestion process.

      Unable to scream, unable to cry, unable to move and try and escape, you give up. Your mind goes blank of thoughts as you wait for the inevitable. You feel yourself lowering as the pile of half-digested candy you sit on continues its descent into the acid sea of your daughter’s stomach. Just as you reach a breaking point, you feel a sudden jolt of movement.

     Emmy is sound asleep on the bus outside, when it hits a bump in the road, waking her up and sending her body to jump off the seat by about an inch before plopping back down. She rubs her eyes out of annoyance from being woken up. Her stomach continues making a lot of noise, making her giggle as the sound. One thing Emmy never really told anyone, not even her dad, was she really enjoyed the sounds her stomach made after a meal. She liked to imagine what it was like in there. All she knew was food comes out different than when it goes in and was curious as to why. Rubbing her tummy again, she begins thinking about what she would have for dinner that night. She hoped her daddy would make something special tonight. Something to make her stomach noisy again hopefully. 

     Inside, the bump in the road would spell the beginning of the end for you. The island of candy mush you were on completely broke apart as you were sent flying. As you were flung around, all the acid in her stomach shifted and was washed all over her stomach. You land again, but this time right into the acid. The liquid displaced during the bump comes raining on you as you surface. You feel an unbearable amount of pain you have never and should have never experienced in your life. Your body is coated in Emmy’s stomach acid and begins breaking down immediately.

     If you thought you wanted to scream in pain before, you most certainly wanted to now. This stuff was thick. It was sticky. And it hurt like hell. You were coated in the stuff as the sea tried its best to pull you under. Every second that went by, you felt bits of your body be burned alive by the stuff. The surface of your ‘skin’ began to bubble. Every bubble of your skin that popped was a new wave of pain. The newly exposed portions of your body were quickly covered in acid. The pain you were feeling was excruciating.

     The walls around you spewed more and more acid on top of you. Emmy’s stomach was working overtime on the candy, trying to make room for the dinner she was now thinking about having later. Your face is assaulted with wave after wave of new acid coming from the stomach walls. More of your body begins to burn as you begin sinking into the depths below. Emmy shifts slightly in her seat again, forcing some of the other candy to fall into you, knocking you completely under. Being completely surrounded by her stomach acid, you can’t believe you’re still aware of yourself. You bob up to the surface again, only to go under. Her stomach is fighting you hard. The sea of acid is pulling you while your candy form keeps wanting to float back to the top.

     Outside, Emmy sits on the bus. A cute 8-year-old girl that no one would bat an eye at has the most painful process going on inside of her. You think of the other chaperones that met similar fates in the stomachs of the other girls in the class. You think as to why this even happened to you in the first place. You think of the smile on Emmy’s face you will never see again. The enzymes in her stomach acid continue eating away at your body.  At this point, all that’s left if your ‘head’. With only so little of your body remaining, you completely sink into the sea of acid for good this time. The thick chyme surrounds the last bit of your body and continues its duty.

     Emmy’s stomach churns violently as it works through the last of the candy. You finally begin to feel your consciousness fade as the last of your body begins being dissolved. The pain never stopped. Each pulse of the stomach walls sent new acid into the churning sea below. Each motion sent you flying through the sludge. But now it was finally coming to an end. Your body has been completely dissolved inside of Emmy’s stomach. The fate of food is one you never really gave much thought to. But seeing what the stomach of an 8-year-old girl can do to candy, if you were ever born again, it is something you don’t think you would ever forget. You pray Emmy will be ok in life. You completely lose consciousness as the last bits of your body dissolve into the acid sea. You are now one with your daughter. 

Chapter End Notes:

Leaving it as not finished for now. Might make another chapter to tie some loose ends and maybe a place to spawn more stories off of. Some stuff to think about