- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter, thanks for sticking with the story.  Legs, butt, further shrinking in this chapter. 

Pressed into silence, Kade said nothing more as the giantess went to gather her things for her morning jog.  She was already mostly dressed, she just needed her shoes and a few accessories.

She placed him on the table as she sat down.  With a cheery voice she said, "Your first lesson is to listen to your superiors.  If you do what I say, we stick with my original plan.  If you don't, then your spot for this jog is underneath my feet. Now, lie down."

Kade did not want to be crushed, and quickly lied down as instructed.  Jenna's smile grew a bit wider at seeing his compliance.  "Good!  Maybe there's some hope for you. Now stretch your legs out and put your arms over your head."  Kade followed her instructions, and she produced some thread. She deftly tied his wrists together and then his legs with a separate piece of string.  With each side of him tied to a length of string, she stood up and rolled down her leggings.

Kade's eyes widened, "WAIT, WAIT!"

Jenna stopped, but then swung her foot up to the table and slammed it down in front of him.  "Are you choosing option B, Kadey?  If you are, keep talking please."

Kade's mouth closed.  Whatever she had planned, he couldn't risk being crushed under her feet.

With her doll once again obedient, she picked him up by the two lengths of string and brought his body so that it was horizontal to her legs.  She tied the string around her leg to secure him.  Before tightening him fully into place, she positioned him on her inner thigh.

Kade, for his part, was trying his best not to tick Jenna off again.  He hated her for what was being done to him, but he could do nothing at his size.  Despite the indignity of being tied across her huge thighs, it was surely preferable to being trampled.  As he attempted to steel himself for what was coming next, he felt himself pushed into the soft warm flesh of her inner thigh as she tightened the string.  

Pleased with Kade's positioning, Jenna stood up and put her leggings back on, further entrapping Kade.  Jenna did a quick check to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, grabbed her bottle of water, and headed out for her jog.

Things very quickly got worse for Kade as Jenna began moving.  He knew most women, especially Jenna, didn't have a thigh gap but he was pressed on all sides by her thighs when she was standing.  The body heat and pressure was intense without her moving.  As she began walking out the door, he felt the friction between her thighs and grimaced realizing it would only get worse.

Jenna left the house feeling more energetic than ever.  Something about putting an asshole in his place just made her happy.  She decided to push the pace a bit today.

As Jenna began her jog, Kade quickly became overwhelmed.  Each step was a shocking impact; and every stride brought more friction and searing heat to his prison.  His muscles ached from being stretched out and tied to the giantess' thigh.  After what seemed like an eternity for Kade, he realized a new problem. Jenna was beginning to work up a sweat.  What began as a few beads of perspiration rapidly became enough to soak him.  This was too much and he began to struggle violently against his bonds to try to break free or at least find a spot he wasn't being waterboarded by sweat.

All of Kade's efforts to break free did not go unnoticed by Jenna, unfortunately for Kade.  With an annoyed face, Jenna ran towards the park's bathroom to take care of it.  Entering the bathroom, she pulled down her leggings so she could see the source of her annoyance.  

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?  Do you WANT to be a stain on my shoe?"

Luckily, they were in a single person restroom so she had no fear of someone eavesdropping on her… and Kade had no hope of rescue either.

"I'm trying to fucking breathe! It was your idea to put me there!"

Jenna sighed, "You are such a little asshole."  Immediately after saying that, an idea popped into her head.

"You know, if I wasn't as patient as I am I could just end it right here."

After saying this, she undid the strings that secured him to her thigh. While holding onto the one attached to his ankles, she dangled him upside down over the toilet.  She lowered him so that his head was barely above the water.  

"I could just drop you and flush.  Simple as that."

Kade screamed, "No! No! I'll listen! I swear!"

Jenna pulled him out and held him up to her face. "You're running out of chances, Kadey."

She switched to a smiling, cheerful face before continuing. "But you're lucky your goddess is a forgiving one.  To teach you a lesson about being an asshole, I have the perfect idea!  And remember, if you complain we always have other options."

As she said this, she swung him back over the toilet.

"You'll listen to your superior now, right, Kadey?  Nod if you understand."

Kade furiously nodded, terrified of being dropped in.

"Great!"

With that, she changed her grasp on him as she brought him to the back of her leggings.  With her free hand, she pulled back the elastic of her leggings and panties.  She then slipped him in, wedging him tightly between her cheeks.  

Kade had no chance of fighting back.  But as the light disappeared around him as he was being inserted into her panties, he panicked.  He felt himself being shoved between her cheeks.  She had kept him upside down, so his face was just an inch below her asshole.  He had just gone from bad to worse.  The heat and sweat was already far more intense than his previous spot.  He tried to wriggle himself to some other position, but he was wedged in too tightly to do anything.  He felt a crushing sensation; which must have been Jenna clenching her muscles to remind him to not test her further.

Once again gasping for air, Kade had no more energy to put up the slightest resistance.  He knew that his chance for freedom would not be until after this ordeal was over.

Jenna continued her jog, adding an extra mile to her normal route to make up for lost time.  She felt Kade and mused on how well he fit.  She expected some discomfort from having her passenger in there, but all it did was provide her some motivation to work up more of a sweat.  Two days of a great workout in a row.

Kade's experience was not as pleasant as Jenna's.  At this point, Kade was being overwhelmed by the crushing pressure of her glutes, the smell of her sweat, the constant thudding impact every step she took, it was all he could do to stay alert.  He was reaching his breaking point.

Jenna finished up her run and arrived at her doorstep.  She hummed to herself thinking about what lesson Kade should experience next.  Maybe something about cleaning up a mess?  She had a wonderful idea of him acting as a foot slave after her long jog.  Having a tiny jerk worship her feet would definitely brighten her day.

With Kade still firmly trapped in her ass, Jenna took her time grabbing some water and an energy bar.  Grinning, she sat down while she hydrated.  

The pressure around Kade went from firm to crushing as the giantess sat down.  He could feel his body being pressed into her flesh.  He could not even begin to fight back, the pressure was so intense.  If he had been anywhere other than her crack, he might have been crushed right then.

Finishing her drink, she stood up to put the bottle in the recycling bin.  She then reached into the back of her pants to remove Kade.  She located his ankles, and pulled him out.  

"So, did you learn a lesson about listening to those better than you, Kadey?  Or maybe just not to be an asshole?"

Crushing him under her ass had pushed Kade past his breaking point.  While he could do nothing to physically oppose Jenna's will, he would not sit back and say nothing.  This was an injustice and he was going to speak his mind.

"The only asshole here is YOU, you stupid bitch!  You're a PSYCHO.  I didn't do anything to deserve this, you're just a sick CUNT!"

In that moment, Jenna's eyes grew dark and her joyous smile turned into a vengeful one.  She gripped him so hard he thought his ribs would crack.  “You know, I only planned to mess with you a little bit until you learned a lesson, but now I realize that you are completely irredeemable. Heheh! So, we’re going to have some fun."

Maintaining her tight grip so that Kade could not continue his tirade, she walked over to the cabinet with her crystal figurines.

Holding him up to the shelf so he could see them, she said "Remember that all of this is because you decided to fuck with me.  You tried to ruin my career and my heirlooms.  What happens next is all on you."

With that, she continued past the shelves into a room Kade had not yet seen. It was stuffy and dark, save for a sole reading lamp with a bright bulb lighting the room. In it was a desk with some science equipment and a few large containers of liquid in various colors. 

Picking up a container of liquid, she spoke to Kade "This one might look familiar to you.  A dropperful took you from a man to a doll.  What do you think will happen if you have some now?"

Kade's eyes widened in terror.  He was not able to form a single word before he was slammed down onto the table under Jenna's hand.  A dropper was in her other hand, full of the shrinking potion.  Kade tried to struggle to no avail.

"Open wide!"  With that, Jenna forcibly shoved the tip of the dropper into Kade's mouth and unleashed a torrent of liquid.  Kade could not help but swallow a mouthful.

Jenna withdrew her hand to watch the potion do its work.

Kade coughed and sputtered before his surroundings spun around again.

He looked around to see he had become a speck.  Jenna's hand was in the distance, with each finger the size of a redwood tree.  Her fingernail alone was the size of a three story building.

"Enjoying the view?" Her voice boomed, hurting his ears.  "I wish I could say the same, but you're so small I can barely make you out."

She continued, as at his size she wouldn't be able to hear his objections anyways.  "Since your last words were about me being a cunt, I thought you should probably spend some quality time with mine.  Of course, at your size, you might just get lost and never find your way out."

Kade felt his world rumble and he fell to the ground.  He realized he was being lifted up on some kind of massive platform.

Jenna had thought that at his size, picking him up with her hands would probably instantly crush him.  Instead, she had situated him on top of a business card.  Right now, he was about the size of the font on the legal disclaimer at the bottom. 

Jenna lifted the small card she had shrunk him on.  He could barely make out what was going on around him.  A platform at least the size of a football field was rising into the air by the titanic hands of Jenna.  Before he could process what he was looking at fully, he began sliding down the platform as the angle changed.

She had opened her panties and brought the card up to dump Kade in. He fell for what seemed like miles before landing against her skin. 

Jenna double checked the card to make sure Kade had indeed slipped off.  If by some chance a gust of wind caused him to miss her panties and fall to the ground, it wasn't really important.  He would never return to a larger size, and a speck like him was not worth any further thought.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  We're open to suggestions and ideas.