- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hand stuff, food play, etc.  Last chapter coming soon.

Jenna pinched the back of Kade's shirt and lifted him in the air in front of her face. He felt like he was going 100 miles an hour as the giant woman brought him upwards into the sky. She squinted her eyes and stared into his, before bursting out cackling like an evil queen. Kade could feel her hot, humid breath hitting his body as he stared into her laughing mouth, teeth glistening and tongue flopping.

"AHAHA! You little FUCK. Did you really think you would get away with messing with my career?"

Kade froze, his mouth open in abject horror. "W-what… did you know I was in here?"

"Of course I knew, idiot. I have a security camera in my office."

In one fell swoop, Jenna flung Kade up into the air. His limbs flailed, grabbing at nothing but empty space. As he came back down, her arm arced swiftly and caught him mid-air in one giant palm. Being caught by a mammoth hand moving at such a velocity felt as if an NFL lineman had just slammed his body into the ground… except without shoulder pads or a helmet. Wrapping her fingers around his torso, she held him up to her face.

"Let's take a look, shall we?" She smiled, pulling out her phone and holding it up to his face. "This look familiar?"

Kade stared at the screen that was as large as he was. On it, he could see himself walking into Jenna's office and sitting at her computer, altering the data in her report.

"Oohohoho!" Jenna howled in laughter. 

Kade shook his head violently. "No, no! I was just checking your calendar, and…"

Jenna squeezed her fingers tightly,  squishing the breath out of Kade's small lungs and causing him to groan in pain.

She brought him just an inch from her eyes. "You don't get to manipulate me anymore, you prick!"

"B-but then why…?" Kade started.

"Why didn't I fix the data you pissed all over? Well, I just wanted you to feel one teeeny victory before I crushed you once and for all." 

She swung him through the air back to the phone and let the next clip play, showing Kade standing in her office and taking the shrink potion. He watched himself double over in pain before disappearing from the screen.

"Pretty clever to use a shrink potion, Kade. Say… didn't you ask yourself who sent you that text? Or why it happened to arrive that exact night?!"

Kade's heart stopped and he felt all the blood drain from his limbs, leaving his skin feeling cold and damp. "...YOU?! You sent the text… AND the potion?!"

Jenna's laughter became even more erratic and chaotic. Her eyes were dull and the light was gone from them. It was as if a veil of insanity fell over her face.

"AHA! Looks like you had a little miscalculation, huh?" She teased, reminding Kade of his snide comment to her after the Showcase. "I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed you didn't take the antidote. Then you'd be half the size you are now! I've had to deal with chauvinist idiots like you my whole adult life. Truthfully, this is the only way to deal with you lot."

"You psycho bitch! H-have you done this before?" Kade's face grew grim and he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Hmm?" Jenna held a finger to her chin, playfully acting as if she was thinking hard. "Let me tell you a little story.  You see, my great grandmother passed down more than just her collection of figurines. She had to deal with plenty of machismo in her day, of course. It was a time when a woman's worth was defined by the opinions of men, but she was a genius in her own right. The potion you drank? She developed it and handed it down to the women in our family - generation after generation. It's SO useful! Threaten, shrink, disappear - the applications are endless!"

Beads of sweat trickled down Kade's face and body. The heat from his panic and her hand wrapped around him was almost unbearable at his size. His mind raced thinking through ways to get out of this crazy woman's grasp.

His eyes lit up with an idea. "People will come looking for me, you know! When I don't make it back to the office, they'll find that security footage and see that your office was the last place I went. You're the prime suspect! You'll go to jail!"

Jenna's raucous laughter rang through the air, making Kade's eardrums feel like they were about to burst. 

"Hahaha! What footage? I already wiped the footage from the building and replaced it with a normal day. You left the office on your own, the same way you do every day. The only thing left is this clip on my phone, and that'll be gone soon, too."

Kade's heart sank. It seemed there was no getting out of this.

"If you had simply stayed in the bag, this little field trip would have been the only punishment necessary. But nooo, you still wanted to break things. Since you didn't learn your lesson, we'll be trying more… drastic measures."

She roughly put him down on the counter and went to get something out of her bag.  Kade, in his desperation to escape, scrambled to his feet to try to run.  Jenna noticed and slammed a fist down directly in front of him, blocking his path.

"What did I just get done explaining?  There is no way out of this for you."

"You can't do this to me!  This isn't right."

"What isn't right is a worthless speck like you trying to ruin my life.  This is just what you deserve."

With that, she opened her fist and scooped him up.  Holding him upside down, she opened her gym sock and dropped him in.  She then folded the top over into the other sock from the pair.  Kade fought to free himself, while Jenna took out a nice strong binder clip and pinched the top shut for a little extra security.  She placed the now trapped Kade in her gym bag.  

***

The next morning, Kade woke to a small sliver of light peeking through the top of the sock. He coughed harshly as Jenna's face came into view.

"Good mooorning, Kadey-Kade!"

"The- *cough cough* the fuck did you just call me?"

"Aww, honey. You don't like your new nickname?" Jenna plucked him up by the shirt collar, slipping the sock off of his body and holding him in the air.

"Don't call me honey, you disgusting wench." Dark circles sat underneath Kade's eyes and red lines covered his body wherever skin was exposed - markings left by the knit sock.

Jenna screwed her mouth up into a grimace at his bitter tone. She wrapped the fingers of her other hand around his body and squeezed. "You should be more grateful I haven't crushed you already."

"Ngh!" Kade grunted and struggled against her large fingers. The vice-like grip felt like an anaconda squeezing the life out of him.

Jenna's mood flipped on a dime and she smiled joyfully. "It's time for breakfast!"

She loosened her grip and happily trotted towards the kitchen. Kade was so spent. He could barely do more than rub his aching temples as he swung to her arm's natural rhythm. He felt a rush of cold air blast by his face, along with a bright light. Squinting, he looked and realized Jenna had opened the fridge and was now contemplating the food options inside.

"Hmm. Yogurt today. Don't want to eat too heavy. We have a big day ahead of us!"

She grabbed a yogurt cup, closed the fridge and moved to the table tucked away against the large bay window. She popped Kade into an empty coffee mug and set it on the table in front of her. Taking a seat, Jenna hummed happily.

"Oh damn, I forgot a spoon." She commented.

"Ugh, then go get one you dumb bitch." Kade murmured, still holding his head in pain. 

Before he knew it, Kade was lifted up out of the coffee cup. Jenna held him with both hands, one wrapped around his torso and the other wrapped around his legs. She pulled slightly, as if lengthening him. He felt a firm stretch as his vertebrae and joints popped.

"No, I think you'll do just fine." You could practically see the angry veins popping out of her forehead as she eyed him disdainfully. "But we can't use dirty silverware, now can we."

She walked to the sink and held him under the running tap. The water rushed over him at such a speed that it stung his skin. Jenna then squirted some dish soap on one hand and started rubbing it all over him until it foamed up. Kade tried to keep his mouth and eyes shut, trying to avoid getting soap in the spots that would hurt the most. He then felt the cold water flushing across his body again as she washed the soap off his body and clothes.

"There." Jenna patted him down with a dish towel that was about as soft as sandpaper. 

After sitting back down, she adjusted her grip so that his legs were firmly in her grasp and his head was dangling above her breakfast.  Using him as a human spoon, she dunked his head into the yogurt. From his perspective, it was such a sudden plunge into the cold yogurt it was all he could do to not get a lungful of dairy.  Just as suddenly as he was removed from the frigid yogurt, still blinded by the thick blue substance, he felt his body being licked by her tongue.

"Mmm, blueberry's my favorite," she said.

She plunged him in again and repeated the process.  

"Stop!" Kade yelled out.

Without a moment's hesitation, she pushed his body into the yogurt and swirled his body around a few extra moments before removing him.

"No."

She continued dipping different parts of Kade's body into the cold, sloppy yogurt and sucking it off his limbs like a popsicle. By the time they were done, Kade's hair was sticking up in different directions, gelled up by a combination of the sticky yogurt and her saliva. He held his hands out to either side of himself in disgust.

"What the fuck!  You're sick!  You can't treat me this way you fat bitch!"

Jenna's face went blank for a second before a big smile broke out. She stood up as she said, "You know, Kadey, it's very rude to call someone fat."  As she finished her sentence, she once again grabbed him by his legs and swung him upside down towards the sink.  She turned on the faucet to full power and ran the water over his body.  To Kade, it was like being hit by a power washer.  The yogurt may have come off but it was a painful process.  

As the hot water battered Kade, Jenna explained what her post-breakfast plan was.  

"You see Kadey, I was going to go for a run this morning.  I wasn't sure what to do with you.  Leave you here with your favorite socks or put you in a pocket and take you with me.  I see now that you need supervision, so I have to take you with me.  Unfortunately for you, the leggings don't have pockets so I'll have to be creative with where I stick you."

Kade had a momentary burst of energy hearing this and struggled to no avail.  He sputtered under the water trying to force some words out.

"Oh Kadey, this is a decision above your pay grade I'm afraid.  This whole situation is to teach you some valuable life lessons, and I think a lesson about body positivity is in order for you.  You see, I appreciate having some curves.  I don't want a thigh gap.  I like being strong and fit."

She removed his body from the water and enveloped him in the scouring dish cloth again, harshly rubbing him from all sides.  

"To help you learn what a real woman looks like and experiences, I have just the place in mind for you."

Kade yelled, "You don't—"  He was cut off by a squeeze of her fist that pushed the air out of his lungs.  

"You don't get to tell anyone what to do, Kadey. Not anymore."