- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Clothing entrapment and some foreshadowing.  Our next two chapters will begin to be a little more heavy.

Jenna strode into her office.  Everything with her project went to plan, but that didn't mean it wasn't stressful.  She was looking forward to relieving some stress at the gym.  After a quick glance around the office, she picked up her purse and gym bag and headed to her car.

Kade, meanwhile, was still trying to figure out what was happening.  He was in some fabric that he guessed were clothes but it was too dark to make out.  Before he could try to find a comfortable and safe spot, his entire body lurched as the bag rose from the ground.  The bag must have been swinging, as he was being jostled back and forth.  As he tried to keep his bearings, he found himself thrown into something heavier and sturdier than the clothes.  The smell of sweat and the feel of the object revealed it was her shoe.  He realized his whole body could fit into this massive sneaker.  He shuddered at the thought of being found in the shoe, or worse having Jenna shove her giant foot into the shoe with him inside.  Before he could snap back to reality and remove himself, he felt the bag sailing and the contents of the bag upending on him.  As best as he could tell, he was now completely buried under her gym clothes.

Jenna hummed to herself as she drove.  While some people find it hard to go to the gym on a Friday after work, she felt like she had a little extra motivation today.  She wanted to make sure to get a good sweat going to work off all that stress from the week.

Kade realized he needed to extricate himself from the clothes immediately if he wanted a chance of getting out of this unnoticed.  He had already missed his chance to get back into the office; he could tell they were in a vehicle based on the noise outside the bag.  He struggled to free himself.  The polyester fabric of her gym clothes had managed to wrap around him and he found himself having to wriggle out of the loops and folds. Each time he thought he was free, the stretchy cloth would snap into a different position, creating a new snare. 

Eventually, he was back on top of the clothes and his eyes adjusted to make out some of his temporary prison.  He could see that the bag was closed, the only light being tiny rays and dots coming through the bag's zipper. He finally noticed a small unused side pocket.  He walked carefully over, each step sinking into the soft fabric like mud and threatening to trap him again.  Finally, he was able to get to the pocket and hide himself within it.  He realized how close he had cut it when he felt the lurching sensation of the bag being lifted again.

Jenna parked her car and grabbed her things to head into the gym.  She swung her bag a bit, excited for her afternoon workout.  

"Hey Brandon!" 

"Hey Jenna!  How's the new cardio program treating you?"

"Kicking my ass!  But it's really helping my endurance.  I've already added 2 miles to my long runs."

"That's great!  Keep it up!"

Jenna smiled at the kind words of encouragement and headed to the locker room to change.  She placed her purse in the locker, and then opened her gym bag to take out her workout clothes.  After setting those down, she stripped out of her work outfit.  She placed them back in her gym bag, shoving the used socks and panties in a side pocket.

Kade was disoriented.  The trip from the car to the locker room had completely thrown off his sense of direction.  By the time the bag stopped moving and light flooded in, all he could do was crouch down as much as possible and pray he couldn't be seen.  When Jenna pulled the massive fabric mounds out of the bag without noticing him, he felt a huge wave of relief.  This relief was replaced by terror as a hand as large as a car reached down into the pocket he was hiding in.  The hand stretched the elastic band at the top of the pocket, leaving him exposed.  Somehow, she must not have been looking because rather than pulling him out, her other hand came in with a mound of bundled up clothes.  Before he could react, he was crushed into the bottom of the pocket along with her dirty socks and underwear.  He tried to free himself, but was wedged too tightly to move.  Her smell was all around him and made it difficult to breathe.  Already exhausted, he had no more energy to fight against the oversized socks.

Jenna smiled as she zipped her gym bag up.  She locked it in a locker and proceeded to her workout.  While she had been focusing on cardio, today was a strength training day.  She was working her legs.  Jenna was proud of her figure and considered her legs and butt to be two of her most attractive features.  The benefit of feeling strong was a nice perk too.  After a few sets of squats, lunges, and some work on the machines; she knew she had pushed herself enough by the slightly wobbly feeling in her legs.  She headed back to the locker room to change.  She opened her locker, took out her gym bag, and unzipped it to put her now sweaty workout clothes in.  

Kade had not managed to move an inch.  He cursed the shrink potion for fucking up so spectacularly.  He swore once he was finished with his revenge, he would figure out a way to sue the company that made it.  He also cursed Jenna for all the torment he had been through this evening.  He would make sure that bitch got what was coming to her.  

While he was plotting his revenge anew, he felt the bag move again and light once again flooded in.  She must have finished her workout.  "Thank christ, I can figure a way out once we're out of here."

Jenna felt fantastic after the workout.  Maybe it was the positive news from work, but she felt like she was really crushing it.  Looking at her gym bag, she took her work clothes and shoved them to the side.  She placed her running shorts, sports bra, and top into the bag.  She peeled off her now sweat soaked socks. 

"Hm, these should probably go in the pocket," she mused out loud.  

Kade heard the word 'pocket' and froze.  "There's already clothes in here you moron!" he thought. If she discovered him now, how was he going to explain any of this?  

Before he could continue his complaints, Jenna's massive hand once again stretched open the pocket and this time, quickly pulled her work socks out of the pocket towards the rest of her work clothes.  Before the tiny stowaway could get a breath of fresh air, the sweat-soaked socks were shoved in on top of him.  The acrid smell and heat was intense now.  Breathing was incredibly difficult with the rank, humid air.  He felt himself beginning to lose consciousness.

Jenna finished changing out of her sweaty clothes and zipped up her gym bag.  She headed home looking forward to a relaxing and rewarding evening.

Kade came-to what felt like hours later.  There was no music or bustle of other people, so he assumed he was no longer at the gym. He must have passed out from being basically waterboarded by her clothes. The clothes around him were gone as well.  He still reeked of her sweat, but at least he wasn't being crushed by it anymore.  How he wasn't discovered when she took the clothes out must have been a fantastic stroke of luck.   He realized just how close he had come to being discovered today and knew he needed to be more careful.

Kade had gone through too much now to turn back on his plan.  He was going to ruin something of Jenna's just like she had ruined his opportunity for advancement and recognition.  Realizing the gym bag was open, he climbed up so he could peek his head out and look around.  He was in a home on a dark stone counter.  It looked like it was an office or workspace.  There was a small desk in the corner and a simple table with some chairs.  Above the counter he sat on were several shelves of figurines.  

"Holy shit, maybe I am lucky."

What he saw was a collection of the crystal figurines that Jenna loved so much.  It would be even easier than in the office.  He could simply push a shelf off its bracket and let the figurines tumble to the floor and shatter into pieces.  He would return to his hiding place and wait for the mess to clear. He could make his escape once the time was right.

Judging it to be safe, Kade climbed his way out of the gym bag and onto the counter.  He gave another look and could not see any sign of Jenna.  Lights were off, no sounds from a TV or computer that he could hear.  He knew he would have to be fast once he broke the figurines.  Even if she was asleep, there was a good chance she would wake up.  Taking a big breath, he began walking towards the shelf.

As he was under the bottom shelf, he reached up… and lights suddenly flooded the room.

Chapter End Notes:

See you for our final two chapters in a few days!