- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


This story is up to Chapter 16 and COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, captioned collages and more.


Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge

Chapter 9 - Compounding Betrayal

[Brad]


“So you knew he was going to shrink up..like…toward his own head?” What if he shrank down toward his feet? Or his chest?”


Brad awoke to voices and rumbling.


“Yeah I knew it was going to happen that way. It has to do with the location of the Parietal Lobe."


"Parietal Lobe?"


"It's brain stuff.  Don't worry about it."


He recognized both voices, and it all came rushing back to him as he himself came rushing out of the small enclosure.  Brad bounced on the surface of the city-sized mattress, and a city-sized girl towered over him, sitting indian style.  Even her pristine white socks were as tall as skyscrapers, and her smiling face…he’d never looked at anything so far away before with so much resolve and resolution.


“Hey Brad!” Claire said, inserting her fingers into the wedges created by her calves contacting the backs of her thighs.


“Listen…” Her tone turned serious and her expression somber…but only for a few moments.  “I want to thank you for sucking all that nasty snake venom out of my thigh…I’m feeling SOOOOOO much better now thanks to you!”


He looks away from the titaness, not finding her nearly as funny as she finds herself, to see…her.


She was standing there over the bed, and if he thought Claire stretched up into the heavens, Jordan’s pretty, smirking face may as well have been in another dimension.  It literally exhausted him to try and understand how large she was.  He knew now that he was in her room…and he was on her bed.  He’d been in her room plenty of times, helping with homework of course, but he’d never been allowed to sit on her bed.


What a bitter-sweet moment.


She was so beautiful he wanted to cry.


The goddess leaned down, casting even more shadow on the undersides of her protruding breasts.


“Pick him up.” Jordan said.


From nowhere, Brad saw the two metal prongs of a set of massive forceps moving quickly toward him.  The dirty blonde bit her lip as she pinched, and he begged her to be careful as most of his body was now being compressed by the rubber tips.  To the lying beauty’s credit, it didn’t hurt him but it was very uncomfortable.  He was lifted up toward her face and Jordan appeared over her shoulder, squinting in closer at him.


Seeing her this up close seemed to have erased so much of his progress in forgetting how much he loved her.


“Oh my friggin’ god…” Jordan said, standing back up to full height.  She began laughing, crossing one arm over her chest while her other hand rubbed her forehead.”


“What?” Claire asked, whipping her head around to look at Jordan.


“He’s got a friggin’ hard-on.” Jordan giggled.


Mortified, Brad looked down.  Sure enough, he was solid as a rock.  He was so overwhelmed by what was happening and trying to understand the girls’ reasoning that he didn’t even remember that he was naked, let alone sporting a throbbing erection.


Claire began laughing way harder as Jordan literally snorted from laughter.


“Whoops!”


Claire laughed so hard that Brad slipped out of the forceps and slid down the front of Claire’s shirt.  It was a terrifying journey, but the warmth and softness would have been a difficult thing to say he didn’t like..not to mention the intoxicating scent of lavender.


“He was literally kidnapped by two girls…he has no idea why…” Claire gave one final shake to her shirt and Brad tumbled down pathetically, bouncing off Claire’s soft stomach and landing in her lap. “...and he’s hard.  You really weren’t kidding about this one.”


“Haha, nope.” Jordan laughs.  “God…If he was hard before, I’ll bet he came after all that.”


Jordan’s smile disappeared and she appeared deep in thought.  “Actually…”


Brad felt a growing pit in his stomach as her focus broke and returned fully to him.


“Lemme see those….”


Jordan was not nearly as gifted with handling the forceps as Claire was.  He was being dangled upside down by mostly just one leg, which was pretty painful and disorienting, but he could tell enough that he was being raised up to her face.


“Okay, yup…still hard.” Jordan said to Claire.  Then Brad watched her beautiful COLOR eyes train back on him..and his heart leapt up into his throat. But that was nothing compared to what happened next.


Jordan lowered Brad from her eye level to directly overtop her exposed breasts.  Her cleavage looked so warm and inviting.  It was probably twice as large and surely over twice as deep as Claire’s breasts…and Brad couldn’t believe that he found himself wanting to go in there, if for no other reason than to get away from all this stress.


“You could have had this view whenever you wanted if you’d have just stayed local and been my little work consultant from now on.” Jordan purred, holding Brad so close that he could smell her soap.


His stomach lurched and his eyes slammed shut from the G-forces of being pulled away from her tits.  He was now whipping violently down toward her stomach and then over her hips…around her back.  He watched a huge hand tuck down into the waistband of her black leggings and pull out.  The strength he’d have required to do something that only her two fingers did was beyond comprehension.


Brad swallowed dryly as the black legging material reluctantly left contact with her lower back, exposing bright orange underwear.  It looked like a hammock that cradled her two huge ass cheeks, and the crack of her ass was so pronounced and even that too looked inviting.  Brad moaned in nonconsensual and subconscious arousal.


“And you could have maybe even stolen a few perverted peeks at my butt too.  I know you loved whenever I would wear my thongs.  It was something I saved for days when I knew you’d be whiny and need convincing”.  Brad jumped with fear within the forceps under the impressive sound and air pressure of the panties and leggings slapping back against her hefty cheeks and arched lower back. “…good thing I don’t need to convince you of anything anymore.”


“It's not like with my dad, ya know..” Jordan said to Claire as Brad felt himself rushing back up to Jordan's face once more.  She wasn’t looking at him anymore.


“I don’t..like…hate him.”


Jordan returned her gaze to Brad, whose eyes were welling up.  “I don’t hate you, Brad. But I’m pretty fucking pissed that you thought you could just up and leave.  Even when I said…jeez…ESPECIALLY when I said I wasn’t okay with it.  Did you not stop to think of how that would affect me?” Jordan rolled her eyes and scoffed.  “I’ve always been the one in charge…and for the most part you’ve always been okay with that up until recently.  I’ll never understand where the balls came from all of the sudden, but you need a reminder that what I say goes…”


Jordan gestured toward Brad. “And you….”


Jordan gestured toward her left breast.


“...are going here.”


Brad titled his head in confusion.  Was this really happening?


“So before we send you off..how about a little reward for your years of service…both behind you and ahead of you?”


Brad had no idea what she meant, and then he lost all ability to try and understand as her humongous tongue slid out from between her thick lips and licked gently at his crotch, but due to his tiny size basically covered his entire body. She giggled as his stiff, sloppy wet member jumped.


“I’m sure you’ve had a billion sex dreams about me…and I don’t care to hear about any of them, but I bet I can make one of them come true for you.  I want you to cum in my mouth…on my tongue.


Brad gasped.


“Buuuuut!  There’s a catch…so actually this is more like a challenge than a reward.  So here’s the deal: If you can’t manage to cum on my tongue before I pull it back into my mouth, close my lips, and then count to 3 in my head…”


She didn’t finish with stating the consequences for failure, but actions speak so much louder than words.  Jordan only closed her eyes and Brad watched in horror as her throat bulged.  After she finished swallowing, Jordan opened her eyes.


“Do you understand?”


Brad nodded and immediately began pumping his cock with his right hand, much to the amusement of Claire and Jordan.


“He’s cheating! He’s cheating!” Claire said laughing as she pointed, “He’s starting early!”


Jordan extended her tongue as far out from her mouth as she could and Brad trembled to behold the fleshy, thick pink muscle.  The tongue felt like nothing he expected it would.  It somehow gripped him and yet it was immensely slippery and wet.  Evolution decided long ago that anything ending up on a pretty girl’s tongue was prey, and it was meant to be pulled down her pretty throat.  Brad pumped furiously at his cock.  As Jordan slowly started pulling her cooling, drying tongue back into her mouth, Brad understood that he was that prey.


He hoped he might cum before entering her mouth, but he was having trouble focusing.  The sticky, viscous saliva was incredibly distracting and clinging to every part of his body that even flirted with coming into contact with her thick tongue.


He feared that he would fall into a perpetual, self-fulfilling prophecy of not being able to cum as he painfully considered what failure would look like.  He had to imagine it started out with what he was seeing now: Jordan’s pearly white teeth and then the roof of her mouth, they may as well have been priceless pieces of art in a cathedral.  He kept pumping. He was pumping for his life.


Brad kept pumping as Claire laughed.  He kept pumping as Jordan breathed in and out of her mouth, the rush of cold air going in shaking his rhythm and the warm, acidic air coming out almost feeling good against his skin.  Things were getting far more urgent now.  He could feel the humidity beginning to accumulate against his naked skin, and luckily it was helping to lubricate his cock.


Brad had fully passed inside Jordan’s lips now, and the last of her tongue had also cleared them.  Brad frantically reached down and lathered his hands up with her spit, coating his dick to minimize friction.  The lips were starting to come down now…the cathedral roof was crashing.


“I’m close!  I’m so close!” He screamed, but the descent of those teeth continued.  “I’m almost there! Please just wait!” he begged, but Jordan’s big, soft lips connected and completely sealed him away within her mouth.


The humid, minty, acidic environment of her oral cavity was overwhelming and Brad couldn’t see a thing.  The terror he was feeling had caused him to lose a little progress, so he dropped to his hands and knees, desperately thrusting his throbbing cock against the infinite pink landscape of her tongue.  The saliva was pooling now, and he couldn't even thrust properly anymore.


What was more troubling was that she was probably going to swallow any minute now…surely it had been three seconds, right?  Brad felt himself clear the hill and whether he continued thrusting or not, he knew he was in the clear.  He was about to explode in Jordan’s mouth.  In a panic, Brad realized that shooting into the pool of saliva would be a terrible idea since she probably wouldn’t feel it.


Brad frantically scrambled toward the back of Jordan’s throat. He knew that the taste buds most sensitive to bitterness were located in this dangerous spot, and he had to take the risk.  He had to make sure she felt it and that she tasted it.


Her lips spread a fraction of a millimeter, enough to fill her mouth with light.  The light painted Jordan’s tonsils as if they were sparkling Christmas trees and the ribbed roof of her mouth glistened.  And the hole….the hole that leads to the end.  If Brad thought about it for even a second longer, he might have lost the orgasm, but he somehow managed to retain it.  Brad plunged his cock into her tongue, pumping so hard that he may have penetrated one of her taste buds.


He gasped and panted, choked and cried out, and he knew that any second now he was either going to be spit out or that tongue was going to violently shove him all the way to the back of her throat…down that terrifying hole of oblivion.


Brad choked and spit up a belly-full of Jordan’s saliva that he’d inevitably swallowed during his challenge.  He laid in a huge puddle of spit, wiping his eyes to stare up at the amused goddesses.


“Did he do it?” Claire asked, her hands on her hips not breaking eye contact with him.


“Yeah, he did.  I’m honestly surprised I could taste it at all considering how little and pathetic he is, but I could. And get this…the fucker actually tried running down my throat!”


“Are you serious?” Claire laughed.  “What a weirdo!”


Jordan started to say something, but Claire cut her off immediately, “Don’t get any ideas. A deal is a deal..”


“Yeah, yeah..” Jordan nodded as Claire removed what looked like a syringe from her bag.


“Oh, before we finish this, did you ever get that calculator for Chelsea?” Jordan asked.


‘What the fuck?’


Jordan actually leaned in toward him this time. For the first time, she actually wanted to hear his answer.  Brad climbed to his feet, his knees shaking as he shook off slops and slops of saliva from his naked body.


“How did you know about that?”


“Chelsea told me. You want me to read the texts?”


Jordan’s fingers danced over her enormous phone’s screen and Brad could see the LED display illuminating her face.


“Chelsea: Have you seen Brad recently? The dipshit didn’t come over today.”


“Me: No, what in God’s name is he going over there for? You guys going on a date?”


“Chelsea: Hurl!!! Don’t even joke like that, k?  I dropped the calculator you gave me and it shattered into a bazillion pieces.  He’s buying me a new one.”


Brad’s eyes were starting to well up.  Why was Jordan doing this?  She was lying, right?  Chelsea wouldn’t say all this.  Chelsea was the only one who cared about him.  Chelsea saved him from Jordan…until now…


“Me: LOL!  Well, I haven’t seen him.”


“Chelsea: Ugh…fucking loser is probably sitting at home by himself anyway.”


“Please stop reading…” Brad said through tears. Jordan either didn’t hear him or didn’t care.


“Me; You better get on that before he leaves, girl!”


“Chelsea: I know! I know!  Maybe I’ll just have him mail it to me after I get here.”


As despondent and broken as Brad was, that last part confused him.  Chelsea had gotten accepted to a school..he’d seen the acceptance letter and helped her get her dorm situation figured out.  Brad knew that her school was basically a 30 minute walk away from his..he knew because he’d mapped it out already.  And he was scheduled to get there before her.  Why would she suggest that he mail her something when he could just give it to her?


As tempting as it was to solve that riddle, Brad’s weak minded brain kept pulling back to the fact that he’d been betrayed.  Pulled away from one big-breasted, big-ass predator just so that he could be manipulated by a different big-breasted, big-ass predator.


Brad was so broken, he didn’t even fight Claire lifting him and dropping him into this strange syringe.  He heard her telling him to hug his shoulders super,super tight but he didn’t ask why.  He didn’t even try to understand why she was capping the syringe with him inside.


He did perk up though, when he saw Jordan taking off her blouse and removing her polka-dotted bra.  Brad had never seen Jordan’s bare breasts before and they were everything he’d imagined they would be.  Despite having just cum he could feel himself getting hard again, and he hated himself.


From within the belly of the syringe, Brad watched his life flash before his eyes as well as the scenery of Jordan’s heavenly bedroom.  He was staring at her face now, swimming before her.


“You could have just waited until I got a job, figured out how it worked, and then helped me do it..and everything would have been perfect…but noooooo.  You just had to try leaving…but now, you’ll NEVER leave.” Jordan smirked and then looked up at Claire.


“It definitely has to be in–”


“It definitely does.” Claire interrupted with a smile.


Jordan giggle and rolled her eyes. “Fiiiiine-nuh!” Jordan said belligerent.


“Just remember..I didn’t do this, Brad. You did this.”


His syringe shook again and Brad found himself soaring down toward Jordan’s exposed chest, his trajectory taking him toward her swollen right breast.  It was so perfect..so round…and it looked so soft.  But..he was in a syringe..an uncapped syringe whose point was heading straight toward her stiff pink nipple.


“They can’t really…be injecting me…into her fucking tit?!” Brad shouted.


He denied it.  He bargained.  He spasmed and flailed. He swam toward the edge of the clear chamber and pleaded with the huge thumb now pressing down on the plunger.  Brad had done so well…he had gotten over Jordan…he had finally moved on with his life, and now here he was, squeezing his shoulders and crossing his legs as he barreled toward the narrow stem of the syringe.  He flew through it like a bullet out a barrel, and the brilliant multi-colored world turned warm and dark, lit only with dull amber and pink.


After being ejected from the sharp, slanted edge of the clinical, man-made syringe, Brad marveled at the surroundings that seemed alien and foreign…and yet they were so much more natural than the environment from where he came.  He was the alien here, dropped off by a foreign spaceship amongst millions..and millions..and millions of small amber orbs.


They were not much larger than a computer mouse and yet there were so many he couldn't see the end.  It was as if he were in a dull amber ball pit, but instead of hard plastic the balls were all gelatinous and had so much give.  He was lost in an ocean of them, and somehow he could still hear Jordan and Claire on the outside. They had continued on with their conversation as if they hadn’t just injected a young man with his whole life ahead of him directly into a big, perky boob.


“I’m not going to tell you again, jeez!  Take your dumb USB stick thingy.”


That was Jordan’s voice.  He could tell because it was all around him…so loud and present he could even feel it inside of his body.


“It’s a Properties and Vitals scanner.”


That was Claire..the one that made this all possible.


“Whatever it is, I keep putting it in your bag.  If you keep leaving it out you’re going to end up leaving it here and then it's mine.”


“You don’t even know what to do with it, haha,” Claire joked.


“I’d sell it!”


Brad thought he was wet before when he was in Jordan’s mouth. He thought he’d known pressure before when he was within the forceps pincers.  Those were NOTHING.


He was positively drenched from head to toe by whatever fluid was coating the fat cells.  They crowded in on him in all directions and despite being so small, there was barely a millimeter of his body that was not in direct contact with them.  He could feel a strange sensation deep inside of his body.  It was more than just arousal, which was in no short supply.  It was something looming deep within him, under his muscle and bone.  It filled him with dread, and at the same time was slowly blossoming into feelings for Jordan that he’d never felt before…and he’d loved her since elementary school.  How long was this going to last for?

~

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 16 and COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, captioned collages and more.