- Text Size +

Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge

Chapter 4 - The Gym

[Jordan]


Jordan pulled into the closest gym parking space she could find and turned off the ignition.  She reached into the glove compartment of her car for tissues and wiped the budding tears from her eyes.  No matter how much she hated him now for what he did, Jordan still loved her dad.  Make no mistake, she felt no conflict in the way she treated him though. As far as Jordan was concerned, her father was an abstract idea that would live forever in her mind and heart as what she wanted him to be.  And the pathetic thing she’d dropped into socks, spit on, and left with Claire to do heaven only knows was just some pitiful, selfish little pervert.  Jordan’s heart mourned the loss of her father, but her mind had already moved on, actively brainstorming the perfect punishment for Adam. An idea had come to her mind on the drive over here when she reached for her coconut water, but she needed just a little more time to mull it over before telling Claire.


Jordan swiped her ID badge and made her way toward the upper level where the cardio equipment was stationed. She felt eyes on her body, specifically on her ass as she climbed the steps, but she didn’t mind.  She was having a pretty good butt day judging from her quick lookover in the mirror after changing into her gym attire.


First she saw two boys, probably 3 or 4 years younger than her, trying to muster up the courage to talk to a brunette girl on one of the exercise bikes.  Her pig-tailed brown hair bounced on her shoulders as she pedaled the bike.  Jordan rolled her eyes, approaching the brunette beauty.


What a pity…the cuter of the two must have just found the courage to sit next to the pig-tailed, big-breasted girl on the exercise bike, but Jordan got there first.


“Jeez..where were you?  I’m already 30 minutes in.” Chelsea huffed and puffed, shifting one of her pigtails off her bare neck.


Chelsea had gotten in a pretty good workout so far, her forehead shining with perspiration.  Jordan had also noticed  some dark dampness accumulating on Chelsea’s shorts, contacting the seat upon which she sat.


“I was helping a friend with something and it took longer than I thought it would.” Jordan said, starting to pedal and pulling her phone out.  She had a text message.


“Were you crying?” Chelsea asked. Her voice had a bit more concern on that question.


“What?  No.” Jordan said, instinctively rubbing her eyes.  “Something flew into my open window while I was driving over here.”


“Hmmm…Maybe cigarette ash or something.” Chelsea said.


There wasn’t much more conversation between Jordan and Chelsea once they got going on their exercise bikes.  Jordan enjoyed the vantage point here since she could see everyone.  Staring at hot guys often made the workout go by faster. The text message conversation she was having with Claire was also making time go by fast as well.


Jordan heard that wonderful beeping sound from her machine when she reached the coveted 60 minute mark and she gratefully stopped pedaling.  She dried her perspiring face and rose from the bike seat.  She quickly sprayed her excess perspiration off the tiny glistening bike seat and Chelsea did the same.


“Core?” Chelsea asked, patting her flat stomach. Jordan nodded and the two made their way to the aerobic room which was mostly empty when there weren’t any scheduled classes.


“Who have you been texting this whole time?”


Jordan looked up to the inquisitive eyes of Chelsea, her breasts puffed out as she stretched her arms behind her back.


“Oh, it’s just a friend who’s visiting from out of town.  She came for my graduation.”

“Oh, do I know her?” Chelsea asked.


“No, definitely not.  She used to live here awhile ago but she moved to California.  She’s really, REALLY weird…but also kinda interesting.”


There was a brief silence as the girls got into position to perform brief post-workout stretches and then made their way over to the sauna.


“So are you all ready for college?” Jordan asked Chelsea, her finger dancing over her phone screen as she responded to another text from Claire.


Chelsea smirked. “Oh, yeah; it's gonna be a piece of cake.”


“I’m sure it will be.” Jordan said with a waive of her hand. “It was stupid easy for me.  You just gotta get the right….hmmm…how do I put it…study buddy.” Do you remember Brad Smith?”


“From high school, right?  The dorky guy that you had completely wrapped around your finger since like Freshman year?  That boy was so hopelessly in love with you it was almost too sad to laugh at.”


Jordan giggled, “Well, I kept him on payroll after high school graduation.”


Chelsea’s eyes widened, “Seriously?  I think I remember hearing that he turned down some full ride scholarship to some fancy ivy league school on the other side of the country…..no way…are you the reason why he turned it down and stayed local???”


Jordan nodded proudly, “He got a job at a fast food restaurant…he might have made it to manager or something; I have no idea.  But anyway, I timed out my visits home so that I could give a lot of my assignments to him and he would just do them.  Most of the time I would sit in his dining room with him and play on my phone while he finished them but sometimes I’d just leave and go hang out with friends!”


“Jeez!” Chelsea exclaimed, “And he didn’t care?”


“Sometimes he’d get all annoying and try to start conversations about a relationship…I almost couldn’t say that without laughing…can you imagine?  Anyway, whenever he got all whiny like that, I’d just make sure my thong or bra straps were showing…” Jordan made a knife hand gesture with her right hand and pointed it straight out in front of her, “...and he was locked right back in.”


“God, what a loser!” Chelsea laughed.


“Oh, that’s nothing.” Jordan had to steady her giggles, “Sometimes during busy weeks where a lot was going on…or if I was just too lazy to come back home, I even got him to drive all the way down to my school.”


“No way.” Chelsea laughed, “You’re lying!”


“Honest!” Jordan said, placing a hand over her huge chest.  “He’d come all that way just to do my homework or write up my cheat sheets.  And then I’d have him sleep in my boyfriend’s dorm room since…well..you know…my boyfriend would be sleeping with me in mine!”


“Now I know you’re lying.  Jake would never let a wimp like Brad sleep in his bed. Didn’t he bully Brad and like…literally take his lunch money?”


“Haha, yes he did and you’re right! Jake made him sleep on the floor with the blanket and pillow he brought from home! I probably could have gotten him to stay up and do Jake’s work too but I needed him full energy for the next day!”


“Ladies…” one of the gym employees said, opening the sauna door.  “You’re going to have to keep the volume down.  We’re getting complaints from out on the gym floor of some very loud laughing from in here.”


“Sorry!” Chelsea sang as the door shut behind the frowning gym employee. She looked back to Jordan, the two wiping tears from their cheeks from laughing, “That is just so friggin sad.”


“I can’t believe how easily he can be manipulated…” Chelsea mused in wonder, “It sounds like they may as well just give me my diploma now.”


As Chelsea giggled, Jordan’s brow furrowed.  “What do you mean?”


Chelsea’s laughing face turned interesting.  “Oh…umm….I mean, I’m gonna try and find someone like that and take advantage of them too.”


Jordan’s expression softened, “Yeah, you definitely should.  Worked wonders for me!”


“That…umm…reminds me….since I’m not gonna have a ‘Brad’ at university with me like you did, at least not right away, can I have that calculator? Since you don’t need it anymore?”


“Which one?” Jordan asked, scanning her mind and coming with no results.


“That super fancy one…the TI something.”


“Oh, that one!” Jordan said, "the light bulb going off over her head.”  Sure!  Brad actually bought that for me. I never even took it out of the packaging; haha.  I didn’t need it since he was basically doing all the work anyway.”


“I really gotta get me one of those..” Chelsea said.


“Well, like I said you can have mine.”


“I meant a thirsty loser like Brad!”


“Haha.  Well, I’m losing mine so I can’t help you out there…”


“Huh?” Chelsea asked. “What happened?”


“I guess he got tired of doing all my work for me and getting really nothing in return.” Jordan said, pouting.


“Ugh…seriously?” Chelsea asked in disgust.


“Yeah…can you believe that?”


“No, I can’t.  He stayed in this town waiting for you..didn’t he also like give you a credit card that was attached to his bank account too?”


“It was just a regular dumb checking account card; he barely had any money in there like ever.”


“Well still, he like…literally threw his future away for you..and now that you’re finally done with school he’s just up and leaving?”


“Yeah..he made a stupid joke about how we could hang out without him having to do my school work and I reminded him that he’d be able to help me with my job stuff whenever I started working and he got all whiny again.”


“That’s so stupid…” Chelsea sighed in disappointment.


“Ugh..I know.  He said something about not wanting to waste his life waiting for someone who doesn’t feel the same way or some sappy shit like that.  The only fucked up part that bothers me aside from having to find someone else to worship me is…I’m pretty sure he’s talking to some other girl.”


“How can you tell?”


“Just the way he was talking to me.  It was really frustrating.  I was wearing a low-cut shirt, I was playing with my hair. It's like he was barely paying attention to me.”


“And it’d bother you if he found another girl?  It sounds like you like him.” Chelsea said teasingly.


“Good lord, no!  I’m only mad because it takes attention from me.” Jordan said plainly.


“You really are a bitch…haha” Chelsea replied with a giggle to which Jordan joined in laughing.


“Whatever!”


“God..I am sweating like a friggin’ pig in here. Are we done?” Chelsea asked hopefully.


“Yeah, let's get out of here.” Jordan said, standing up. Both girls left behind a wide, sizeable, double-circular sweat print on the sauna bench where they’d sat.


“So do I get to meet this Claire girl? She must be pretty interesting considering you’ve been texting her this entire time.” Chelsea teased.


“Oh yeah, she’s still there.  Like I said though, she’s a little weird.  She might be autistic or something but she’s more or less alright.”


~


Jordan and Claire's Text Conversation:



Chapter End Notes:

For some reason, Giantessworld will not allow me to post the screenshots of Jordan and Claire's text conversation.  

To see their text conversation about Adam as well as the remaining and completed 12 chapters of this story, please visit my Patreon!  https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4260306