- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

** Chapter 4 **

Naoto stared up at the tall, curvy woman in front of him, wiping beads of sweat from his forehead. He was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily after being serviced by Yuki so effortlessly. He looked up at the towering nude giantess eying him. Yuki met his gaze hungrily, her full-figured body covered in a sheen of sweat as well. Naoto could feel his heart racing as the giant woman appraised him, his own eyes lingering on her curves and thick legs. She was smiling sweetly, but her large brown eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief.

Naoto swallowed nervously. Yuki's apparent desire for him was confusing. Still reeling from their last "exercise", he was now very attracted to and perplexed by his new trainee. He couldn't begin to understand why this gorgeously tall woman was interested in someone like him. Naoto was the opposite of height and confidence, had always assumed that no one would ever be attracted to him. But as he looked into Yuki's eyes, he saw a hunger there that was very real, and very focused on him.

His heart began to race as Yuki came closer, feeling very small as the brunette titaness approached. He could sense her confidence with each powerful stride. It turned him on, watching her large cream-skinned legs marching towards him, the floor shaking slightly with each footstep. He loved the small and vulnerable feeling she gave him, towering over him with her height.

He flinched as Yuki dropped to her knees in front of him, the thump of her 7-foot frame hitting the mat loud in the dark apartment. Despite being on her knees Yuki still managed to loom over him, her captivating presence only adding to Naoto's sense of awe and unease. She was somehow still at eye level with him, giving Naoto an uncomfortable reminder of their size differences.

Without a word, Yuki lifted Naoto into a tight embrace, her arms wrapping around his small frame and pulling him to her. Naoto eagerly leapt into the embrace, wrapping his arms around Yuki's neck as he searched for her mouth with his. His heart raced as he shared a tender kiss with the giant woman. It was Naoto's first time kissing a girl, and he couldn't believe how different it felt from what he had imagined. Yuki's mouth was much larger than his, and he found himself lost in the sensation of her lips against his. Yuki's lips pressed again his, her tongue teasing him to open his mouth while her hands reached up to caress his tiny face.

Holding his head gently, Yuki snaked her tongue into the diminutive man's mouth, bending him backwards while she leaned over him possessively. While intensely sexual, Naoto struggled to resist her tongue's thorough exploration of his mouth, his cheeks bulging as her large muscle filled his mouth. The advantage went to Yuki as she easily ignored his feeble attempts, enjoying the feeling of the small tongue attempting to push hers away. Seeing his physical inability to resist, Naoto stopped fighting the insatiable goddess, hanging limply in her embrace while her tongue invaded his mouth unopposed. Yuki moaned softly as she felt Naoto relent, squeezing his slender body closer to her chest.

They held each other, Yuki giving playful and affectionate kisses, hugging Naoto close to her while her hands roamed his body. As Yuki playfully grabbed his cock, he blushed in surprise at her boldness. His tender rod was still sensitive from their recent workout and he winced at her grip. But Yuki only saw his surprise, laughing and affectionately squeezing him tighter. Not wanting to show weakness, Naoto gritted his teeth and stoically endured Yuki's hands gripping his shaft tightly. It wasn't long before Yuki had him fully erect again in her hands, and Naoto soon stared up into her almond eyes with desire of his own. It was exciting how eager this gorgeous amazon was to be intimate with him, despite their friendship being so new.

"Come on, Naoto," Yuki whispered urgently, her hands gently tugging on his erection. Her expression was hungry, and it was clear what she wanted. "I want to show you how strong I am."

He hesitated. A slight note of doubt had clouded his mind, making him wonder about her strange sexually aggressive antics. Having been virtually invisible to women his entire life, Naoto wondered why this large, beautiful woman even bothered herself with him, a nobody. He thought about pausing their sexual encounter to ask her, a ridiculous idea given the sexual tension in the room.

As if reading his thoughts, Yuki frowned, her eyes narrowing as she sensed his hesitation. Her hand tightened around his cock, forcing Naoto to gasp at her vice-like grip. "Please..." she pleaded with him, her eyes softening as she leaned closer for another kiss. Her breasts lightly brushed against Naoto's bare chest, the light pokes of her pink nipples sending shivers all over his body. Any hesitation Naoto had was pushed aside as he leaned in to kiss the giant vixen, his member throbbing hungrily in her strong grip. He nodded, his heart racing as the giant woman smiled.

Yuki didn't waste any time. She went straight to the mat in the middle of the room and gestured for Naoto to lay down. Breathlessly, Naoto laid on his back while the 7-foot tall goddess got on her knees above him, looming over him like a giant. His penis stood at rapt attention as he watched Yuki position herself above him, his breath quickening as the giantess mounted him.

It was an understatement to say Naoto was intimidated by the size of the woman above him. As moonlight filtered into the room, illuminating Yuki's ivory skin with an ethereal glow, her large figure commanded the room. Her shadow was on every wall, reaching the ceiling as she knelt over Naoto, legs dwarfing the petite man with their length. Her knees rested on the mat above his head, her huge rippling thighs dominating his view on either side. Yuki closed her legs together snugly around Naoto's upper body, pinning his arms to his sides. Leaning forwards, her hands on the floor, Yuki completely surrounded her smaller lover with her presence.

For Naoto, sex was an unknown ritual. This being his first time, he lay there excitedly erect as Yuki lowered herself onto him, locking eyes with her the entire time. Naoto's eyes flickered back between her hungry ones and the scene below, watching as she began to insert him inside her.

Yuki was too eager, giving Naoto no time to enjoy the sensation of entering her before bringing herself powerfully down onto his stiff cock. Naoto gasped as her hundreds of pounds slammed down onto his pelvis, forcing him deep inside the porcelain-skinned goddess. He moaned as Yuki's full weight continued to bear down on him, engulfing his entire lower half in wet heat as his groin was compressed to the floor. She hummed contentedly as she felt him squirm between her legs, finally having the small man where she wanted him. Raising up, she came back down onto Naoto again with a mischievous giggle, forcing a wheezing breath out of him as her sizable ass flattened him.

Yuki's thick legs flexed in the moonlight as she rocked back and forth on top of Naoto's small figure. His arms trapped to his sides by the walls of her thighs, Naoto could only stare up at the shiny, sweaty amazon ravaging him, watching her long brunette hair swing around as she roughly thrusted herself onto him.

For a brief minute inside the dimly-lit apartment, Naoto was in heaven. His entire body was electrified, listening to the rhythmic smacking of Yuki's wet folds against his hard member. His cock plunged into her wet, sticky interior each time she landed on him, his entire lower half quickly becoming slick with her arousal. Yuki's short breaths of exertion were loud in the quiet room as she focused her entire physical strength on the small man beneath her, dominating him with her body as she raised up and came down heavily on him over and over again. Yuki continued to enjoy Naoto with abandon, her body once again developing a sheen of sweat as she exerted herself. The thick musky scent of her wet folds filled Naoto's nose, fanned towards his face by her efforts.

Minutes passed in heated silence, save for the heavy thumps of Yuki's ass against the floor. Soon, each thump was accompanied by an almost inaudible gasp from Naoto. For him, sex with the beautiful giantess was becoming more uncomfortable as Yuki repeatedly brought herself down onto him. His hips ached and bruised from her repeated slams, and his shoulders complained as they were squeezed between her legs. Oblivious to her physical advantage, Yuki eagerly rode the little man with her full weight, crushing his slender figure underneath her each time she sat on him.



Yuki's face was upturned, eyes closed in pleasure. Droplets of sweat beaded down her face, dropping off her chin onto her partner below. Unaware of the pained expression on Naoto's face, Yuki continued to ravage her new fitness instructor, bouncing up and down on his cock as hard as she could in her attempt to impress him with her strength.

Finally opening her eyes, Yuki glanced affectionately at her new lover below. Her mouth shot open in surprise as she noticed Naoto's pained expression. Lost in her own enjoyment, she had been pounding the little guy aggressively for the past few minutes, ignorant of his discomfort. She slowed her movements, peering down at the small man struggling weakly between her legs.

"Are you okay?" she asked Naoto, concerned. She paused and hovered over him, breathing heavily.

Naoto gave Yuki a weak grin, thinking of a way to politely end their session. His lower back throbbed painfully after being battered against the floor, and his hips felt bruised from being slammed into so many times.

"I am, and you were amazing!" he replied, feigning an enthusiastic tone. Yuki beamed proudly at his words, and inwardly Naoto sighed, upset he was about to turn down more sex with the gorgeous amazon.

"I was thinking, maybe we could take a short break?" he suggested, a smile in his voice. Being ridden by Yuki was an exhilarating experience, but his body was sore all over. More embarrassingly, he was feeling rather under-qualified when it came to keeping up with the beautiful giantess.

"We could take a break..." Yuki repeated, biting her lip. She gazed down at Naoto thoughtfully, still snugly trapped between her thighs. "Can we try something else first?" she suggested, a hint of innocent curiosity in her tone. But as Naoto looked into her eyes, he saw the strange hunger he had glimpsed earlier. He also remembered the strength Yuki had so eagerly demonstrated on him. He hesitated, unsure if his body was prepared to go down that painful path once again.

"I'm feeling a bit tired, and I think we should-" he started to say, his words suddenly trailing off. Like earlier, Yuki's hand had slid down to his stomach, her light touch on his skin quieting him as she dived further below. Naoto shuddered in pleasure as her fingers tickled the base of his shaft. Still engulfed tightly inside the large woman's wet lips, his rod surged to attention at the tactile sensation. Yuki giggled as she felt him stiffen up inside her, his erection opposing his request for a break.

Naoto couldn't deny the electric anticipation that surged through his body as he let the ample woman toy with him. Still feeling the bruising setting in his muscles and bones, he nodded to the beaming giant on top of him, consenting to whatever new sexual exercise she had planned next.

**

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for the long delay in posts, I've been learning some image generation skills to assist my writing. Stay tuned for more!