[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: Clara Bartanet has a psychiatrist office where she tries to help patients with their problem. She never got a doctorate in psychology but she is a master hypnotist. A hypnotist that knows how powerful the mind can affect the body, transforming it in unimaginable ways. She believes that by combining the two that it is enough to label herself, "A Hypnotic Psychiatrist." These are the chronicles of some of her clients with her.



More tags will be added later with following chapters
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 24481 Read: 9808
Published: April 28 2023 Updated: May 19 2023

1. Chapter 1: Margaret by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6151 words)
Clara gets a client who is worried about her body image. Clara can definitely help

Contains: Breast expansion, Growth, Mental Shift. Ass Expansion.

2. Chapter 2: Oscar and Sophia by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (4771 words)
Clara's next patients are a couple. She is able to offer a unbelievable solution to help them work through their issues.

Contains: Shrinking, Humiliation, Entrapment, Femdom, Butt,

3. Chapter 3: Margaret and Oscar by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7290 words)
Margaret returns, the patient who Clara made to be the tallest, bustiest woman in the world. Clara has Oscar under her watch, training him to be a decent person, by making him the smallest person in the world. How will these two interact?

Contains: Humiliation, Femdom, Mind Shift, Vore

4. Chapter 4: Sophia and the Investigator by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (6269 words)
Clara has to face two problems that could destroy her clinic. How will she get out of this?

Contains: Shrinking, growth, age regression, insertion, lesbian, unbirth, mind altering,