- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much action this chapter, just clearing up rules of the school.  Also, just because there are these rules, doesn't mean the things won't happen in the story.  Edited version.

Tags:Butt

“Miss Taylor, what are you doing?” miss Bosak asked loudly.  “Oh, I was just inspecting my seat.” Dasha said, feigning innocence.  Ms Bosak did not believe her at all.  “Miss Taylor, I know that you and all you other students are excited to make friends with Mr. Higgs, but this is neither the time nor place for such acts,” miss Bosak said flatly, addressing the whole class.  Dasha was at a loss for words.  “Now, get off of him, and place him on your desk,” miss Bosak ordered, sternley.  Dasha did as she was told, she stood up, picked David up, and slowly put him in front of her on the desk. 

David noticed that she was very red in the face, clearly embarrassed to be called out in front of the entire class.  “Thank you, because it is the first day, I will let this incident slide, but if I see such actions again from you, or anyone else in my class, then the instigator will be punished, and David will be moved to my desk for the remainder of the semester, do I make myself clear?” miss Bosak asked the room.  The girls all nodded.  “Good now, let’s get back to discussing the syllabus,” miss Bosak stated returning to the front of the room. 

David sat in front of Dasha and to the right.  Dasha was staring daggers at David.  David looked back at her, she was beautiful, she had brown hair that went past her shoulders, sizeable breasts, a slim frame, and a pretty face.  David was dismayed that his first interaction with a classmate was so negative, as he would much rather make a friend than an enemy.  Maybe I can make up with her, David thought. 

Soon miss Bosak finished the brief lecture on the course syllabus and schedule, and allowed the students to leave early.  David didn’t have anything to pack, but he saw Dasha about to get up and leave.

“Hey Dasha, wait.” David yelled.  Dasha stopped for a second, partly surprised to hear David call to her.  “What do you want?” Dasha asked flatly.  “I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I just want us to start over, so hi I’m David,” David said.  Dasha didn’t look amused, she bent over so her head was close to David’s.  “You smell like ass,” she said before standing up, turning and leaving.  As Dasha left, David couldn’t help but admire her gargantuan butt, it easily dwarfed every other girl’s in the room.  David was about to leave the class, but then he saw a shadow appear behind him. 

“David, before you leave, there is something that we must discuss,” Miss Bosak said, sitting down where Dasha just was.  Since class was over, David finally could admire how pretty miss Bosak was.  She must still be in her twenties, David thought.  Miss Bosak was wearing a white blouse, and a black short business skirt, she had long brown hair that was in a long pony tail.  It looked like she had Germanic or Nordic ancestry.  “Okay, what?” David asked.  “I have been ordered by my superiors to review the school expectations with you to make sure that you under stand everything,”  Miss Bosak said.  “Alright, sounds, good,” David said.  Miss Bosak took out a piece of paper, and started reading it like it was a script.  “Alright, We made an exception, and allowed you to attend this school for girls, even giving you a full scholarship, and in agreeing to attend,  you agreed to the schools condition of allowing the other students to do with you as they pleased,” She stated.  “Yeah, I remember,” David said.  “That being said, there are limitations to what they can do with you,” she said.  “Like what?” David asked. “David, do you know what one of the main incentives of an all-female college is?  It is that the students don’t need to fear being raped, or otherwise harmed to nearly the same degree as with regular colleges, and because of that logic, it is completely against the rules for a student to force herself on you,” she said.  David felt easy hearing those words.  “That’s a relief,” David said.  “However, it is only against the rules if you are, for lack of a better word, inserted, whether it be wholly or partially both are against the rules, however things that would typically be prohibited, such as exposing themselves is within the bounds of the rules,” she said.  “In addition, they are not allowed to swallow you, but putting you in their mouth is allowed,” she continued.  “In addition, the girls are not supposed to keep you for themselves for more than three hours in any given week, with a few exceptions: 1, Jenna your roommate has no time limit, 2, If you choose to spend time with a girl, say for a group project, club, or date, the time would not start, 3, On school nights as in Sunday night to Thursday night, you have a 10:00pm curfew, wherein you must be in your room.  It is against the rules to hinder you being there at that time, and it is against school rules for you to not be in your room, or in the expressed and notified watch of a student at 10pm.  I know that staying ahead of your studies will be difficult with all of these burdens of time, so the school has chosen to guarantee a C for each General Education class that you do not pass, however that will not happen for classes associated with your major when you choose it.  Also, it is school policy for all students, including you, to join a club, however it is your choice, and you can’t be forced into joining one.  Did you get all that, sorry it is so much information at once,” She said.  “Yeah, I think I got all that, thanks for telling me,” David said.  “David, even though it is against the rules, I can’t guarantee that bad things won’t happen, and they do, there is only so much that the school can do, so the best thing that you could do is try to make a few good friends,” she said.  “Right, I’ll try my best,” David said.  David looked at the clock, and you saw that it was 9:50, the time when the class is supposed to end.  “My next class is two floors up, can you take me there?” David asked.  “Sorry Mr. Higgs, no can do, the staff are prohibited from helping you move outside of classrooms, it is so that you will know how to move around the school when we aren’t available,”  she said.  “Alright then, wish me luck,” David said, before descending a red thread that he climbed to get on the desk, and walking out of the class room.  “Good luck,” miss Bosak said.

The school mad a few modifications for David, such as making sure that every room, and even closets, had an indention at the bottom of the door that he could fit under, that was sealed be some fabric like a curtain.  The stairs were modified, in that from the bottom of the stairs to the top was a rounded slide that David could climb up and slide down.  The girls must like taking the elevator, or I just got lucky, David thought.  As he didn’t see anyone else in the stairwell. 

David made it to his next class, which was Algebraic Reasoning

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.

Author’s note:

Rules introduced in this chapter:

Girls can’t(within the rules) insert him into an orfice, except the mouth, but swallowing is not allowed

Three hours of time per week limit, except Jenna, or except his choice, and must be in his room by 10 on school nights, or he must announce that he chose to spend the night with another student.

All students must join a club