- Text Size +

The tinies captor quickly walks out of the arcade with glee. Moving towards the porter pads outside that replaced parking lots long ago.


“We’re finally going to make up a game you won’t be good at.” 


‘And if he would stop squirming around I’d be able to think straight. Maybe my bra wasn’t the best choice.’


As she gets there, she’s disappointed to see the fee for 2 people appear. She swipes her phone as they’re de-atomized, reappearing outside her house.


“Just have to grab a couple things before we head to your place.” Patting the unnoticeable lump on her chest.


Meanwhile, the newly shrunk tiny squirms desperately, attempting to get out to no avail. The pressure pinning him against the warm, soft skin prevented his escape.


‘I really hope she has her fun and gets me back to normal before she grows power crazed and decides to keep me like this.’ Continuing his attempts.


As she waltzes into her room, she plucks him out. Massive eyes peering down at her newest prize, admiring her new prize.


Completely blinded by the light, the squirming form adjusts to his friends overwhelming face. He had seen her in bizzare situations before but the knowledge that this was much less temporary, and completely out of his control, scared him.


“Haha, ok, you win! You got me! Can you… turn me back please?”


“Not a chance, buddy. I’ve been brewing up some ways to take you out of your comfort zone and I know you seriously need it.”


She giggles before he’s flung over to her anti-gravity d20 display. She knocks out her die before dropping him in, awkwardly trapped in the field, slowly spinning in place.


“First game, escape that and I’ll give you… 5 points.”


“Points? What are points for?”


“I don’t know yet, I’m sure you’ll be able to use them for something. How about 5 points and you don’t ride in my shoe when we head to your apartment.”


Her body leaned over his as he groans is designation, attempting to squirm out of this now. Satisfied with her first little game, she starts packing up clothes, as well as a few possible things to use for future games.


Meanwhile the helpless tiny floats in space, wracking his mind for what he knows about this device. ‘Gravitational servos, nitron switches… does it have an organo-fuse?’


He starts trying to take off his shirt.


Meanwhile, his massive friend moves around behind him. She hums a tune while picking up her various trinkets and toys, debating their validity for different potential games. Looking under her bed, she sees a box. Blushing as she looks back in the tinies direction before turning back to the box.


Floating around amongst his various clothes, he can feel gravity pulling him down despite one minor thing. He grumbles to himself as he starts to shimmy out of the only garment holding him in the field as he slips out of his underwear and falls to the desk below.


Ending up with a suitcase of all the things she thought she could use on her new test subject, she zipped it up before going to grab her new shoe prisoner.


“Since I wanted to really help you enjoy your new traveling spot, I thought we could walk to your pl- oh my god…”


She stared at the tiny little clothing, drifting around each other in a satisfying orbit with no tiny in sight. She started to look around in a panic.


“Hey”


She turns to see a little nude figure sitting on her nightlight.


“Where are my 5 points?”


Her emotions couldn’t decide between fury or genuinely impressed.

Chapter End Notes:

Would love notes and ideas. Not really sure where to go from here.