- Text Size +

Since neither one had a stream scheduled today, Amelia invited Gura to hang out at her house for the day. Amelia had been developing a crush on Gura and waited to be completely alone with her for some time now, and today was the perfect opportunity. To add some fun, Amelia had recently received a gift from Sana that she requested as a favor: a small box filled to the top with shrunken planets. Some planets were as big as a golf ball, and others were as small as a grain of rice. Each of these planets contained living beings on them as well, ranging from the millions to a few billions, and none of these civilizations were advanced enough to travel outside of their own atmospheres. Sana just figured Amelia wanted to collect planets and was none the wiser to her true mischievous intentions. Amelia kept the box a secret from Gura for the time being and they just spent the first few hours playing games and chatting.


Finally, Amelia decided it was time to get things started. “Oh hey Gura! I almost forgot! I wanted to show you something really cool!” Gura’s interest immediately peaked. “Really? What is it?!” She replied. Amelia chuckled and told Gura to wait just a second to grab it. She opened up her closet door where the box was stashed and picked it up, bringing over to Gura. “Check it out, Gura! Sana got these for me!” Amelia opened up the box revealing the large stash of shrunken planets to Gura. “Oh so cool! Are those actually real?” Gura asked. “Sana told me they were. I think she said they’re all inhabited, too!” Amelia answered back. Sitting down in her gaming chair, Amelia plucked out a marble sized planet and placed the box down on her desk. She then handed it to Gura who was facing her sitting on the end of her bed. “Here, take a look!” Amelia said as she dropped it in Gura’s palm. Gura then plucked it up between her fingers and brought it close to her eye to get a better look. “Woah, that’s so cool! I think I can see whole cities on it!” Gura continued to stare at the planet in awe, completely fascinated by it. 


Amelia wanted to begin turning things up a notch and was eager to start seeing these tiny planets getting destroyed by Gura’s cute body. “Hey Gura, do you think they might taste good at all?” She suddenly asked. Gura was a bit surprised by this question. She was fascinated by the fact that she was holding a real planet with living beings on it and didn’t want to see them destroyed. “Oh um well, I’m sure they probably don’t taste good at all but why would anyone want to eat these anyway?” Gura replied, thinking Amelia might just be joking. Amelia wasn’t joking though, and kept trying to urge Gura to swallow it. “Come on Gura, just try it! It might taste good! Who cares if there’s people on there anyway, you can’t even see them!” Gura still wasn't giving in though and kept trying to stall. “I don’t know Ame, I don’t think we should be eating these. Can we just go back to playing games now?” At this point Amelia was tired of waiting. She walked up to Gura and plucked the planet out of her fingers. “Hey! Give it ba-” but before Gura could finish her sentence, taking the opportunity now that Gura’s mouth was open, Amelia quickly but gently grabbed Gura’s jaw and dropped the planet inside her mouth with her other hand. Gura was shocked by this sudden action and the planet was quickly swallowed down her throat before she could react. Gulp! “Ah! Oh crap, you made me swallow it!” Gura said in a slightly panicked voice as Amelia just laughed at her. “Ahahahaha! That was so cute! An entire planet with millions of people on it suddenly vanished down the throat of a cute shark girl!” Gura didn’t find it funny though and her cheeks began to turn red from embarrassment. “So how did it taste?” Amelia asked after she finished laughing. “Uh, it was, uh…” Gura was stuttering and could hardly speak due to the shame. “It tasted kind of good I think...” Gura finally admitted in a super quiet voice.


Amelia was still able to hear her and burst out laughing again. “Ahahahaha! See, I knew you’d like it!” Gura, still sitting on the bed, looked down at the floor as her face blushed even more. Amelia stopped laughing and looked back at her. “Aww, don’t feel so bad Gura. Those people were smaller than germs, and I’ve got plenty of other planets. Come on, I know you liked it! Don’t you want to try another one?” Gura was still a bit disappointed at seeing the entire planet destroyed by herself, but she had to admit, it tasted surprisingly good. “A l-little bit, yeah.” Gura replied with a smile beginning to reappear on her face. “Hahaha see? This is fun!” Sitting back in her gaming chair again, Amelia plucked out another planet from the box, about the same size as the last planet. “Oh I got a good idea! Let's add some flavor to this one! Here’s something I know you’ll enjoy!”


So far both girls had been wearing casual clothes, both wearing a basic t-shirt, shorts, and socks on their feet. Amelia lifted each leg up, one at a time to remove her socks. She lifted up her right leg and brought it up close to Gura’s face, wiggling her toes as she did so. “Those look good to you don’t they, Ms. ‘I love feet’!” Amelia said in a teasing voice. Gura was caught by surprise but stood frozen as she stared at Amelia’s sole. There was no point in denying it so she just stayed silent. Amelia smirked and brought her foot back, slipping the planet in between her big toe and long toe. The majority of the planet’s population was already being ruined by Amelia’s sweaty foot smell alone as she brought her foot back towards Gura’s face. “Come on Gura, lick it off. I know you want to!” Amelia’s sole was now just inches away from Gura’s face, and she continued to stare. Her face went red with embarrassment again but there was no point in resisting. Amelia already knew Gura too well and there was nobody else around to see them anyway. So Gura proceeded to carefully grab Amelia’s foot with both hands and pressed it against her face. Gura started by licking Amelia’s sole up and and down, with the planet still lodged between the toes and watching the whole thing up close. Finally Gura opened her mouth wide, her breath hitting all of Amelia’s toes as she stuck them into her mouth, sucking on them and licking up the planet from its spot between the toes, finally swallowing it. Another planet had now been lost inside the stomach of the shark girl. 


After swallowing the planet, Gura took Amelia’s foot out of her mouth and let go of it. “Oh man, I can’t believe I actually did that.” Gura said to herself. Amelia just burst out laughing, even harder than before. “Ahahahaha oh my God! That was amazing!” The realization of what she did finally hit Gura and she got flustered. “Oh my God, please don’t tell the other girls! Aaaaaa that was so embarrassing!” Amelia just continued to laugh hard. “It’s alright Gura, I promise I won’t tell them.” She said after her laughter slowed down. “Alright, I think we should stop now.” Gura said, not wanting any more planets to be destroyed. “Let's just go back to gaming again.” Amelia didn’t respond. She began to get hornier after seeing Gura slobber on her foot and wanted to take things up a notch. “You know, you’re so small and cute Gura! Did I ever tell you that?” Gura was confused by Amelia’s sudden change in attitude and silently watched as she took about another marble sized planet from the box. This time Amelia dropped in inside her own mouth, letting it rest on her tongue and she walked over to Gura and placed both her hands on the sides of Gura’s head.


“Ame? W-what are you doing? Can we stop please?” Gura asked quietly as she felt frozen solid. Without saying anything, Amelia suddenly went in for a kiss and pushed Gura down onto the bed. Gura was in complete shock and remained still as Amelia began to intertwine their tongues. With the planet stuck between the two massive pink slimy objects, its entire surface was quickly licked clean on all sides and the entire planet’s body was crushed into pieces that were all melted away on the surfaces of the tongues and swallowed down both girl’s throats. Once she felt that the planet was no more, Amelia brought her mouth off of Gura’s and asked “How did you like it?” Gura was still in shock and remained laying down on the bed, completely speechless. Amelia smiled and reached over to pick the box up, deciding now was the time to go all in. Literally. Placing the box down on the bed, Amelia got to work undressing Gura. She started by taking off her shirt then began slipping off her shorts. “W-wait Ame? What the heck are you doing?!” 


Before Gura could get back up, Amelia had a new planet in her hand and pressed it against Gura’s left nipple. The planet was small enough to fit snugly on top of the pink mountain as Amelia started to grind it with her finger. With her other hand, Amelia grabbed another planet and began to rub it against Gura’s panty-covered crotch. The bulge of Gura’s thick labia could be seen pushing against the fabric of her panties as Amelia rubbed the planet into the crack between the two lips. Gura’s pussy started getting wet and leaked juices into her panties, which created squishing noises as Amelia continued to grind the planet. She continued until the entire tiny rock was destroyed, now grinded into a mixture of ruble and Gura’s pussy juice. All these sudden sensations overwhelmed Gura and she could barely speak anymore. “Ah, Ame please s-stop!” Gura’s nipples naturally grew and hardened, destroying the other planet that was being pressed against them. 


“Alright, for real now.” Amelia said. “I wanna see how many holes I can fit these in!” Amelia got to work by slipping off Gura’s now drenched panties and dropping them on the floor. She spread open Gura’s pussy lips with one hand and grabbed some more planets with the other. She pinched a tiny rice grain sized planet, and stuck it inside the urethral hole right above the vagina opening. The planet remained lodged inside, only part of it still sticking outside. Amelia grabbed a couple bigger ones, about golf ball sized, and stuck them up inside Gura’s vagina. A large amount of clear sparkling juice leaked out as more planets were stuffed inside. After stuffing a total of four planets up the vagina, Amelia eyed Gura’s twitching anus right under it and grabbed another planet to stuff it inside. She pushed the planet with her finger against the tight pink swirls and could feel the warmth of Gura’s anus against her finger tip. She pushed a little harder until it slipped through, and kept pushing all the way inside where it was finally crushed by the tight space. Amelia placed a few more planets up the anus before moving on. 


Due to all these sensations, Gura could hardly move or speak. She tried to let out a few more quiet pleas for Amelia to stop but later gave up. Amelia noticed Gura’s tiny clit begin to twitch and grow, rising up out of the folds and pointing straight up into the air. Taking out one last planet, Amelia pinched it with her fingers and rubbed it against the clit until it fell apart into pieces. This last act was the one to finally cause Gura to reach her climax and orgasm. A huge tsunami of pussy juice flooded the entire space inside Gura’s vagina, completely drowning the planets as the flood sprayed out of the opening and onto Amelia’s bedsheets. The overwhelming sensation also caused Gura to pee a little bit, a steady stream of steamy hot golden liquid shooting out of her bladder and out of her urethral opening, disintegrating the tiny planet stuck in the opening. After the entire ordeal was over with, every planet inside Gura’s body was now destroyed and she remained laying still on the bed, panting out of exhaustion and unable to speak. Amelia stood back up and looked down at Gura, smiling at all the destruction she had just caused using Gura’s cute naked body. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations