- Text Size +

Across the Ages

 

 Part one œ

She Came from the Farm

 

Caroline groaned. A few of the weeds she pulled from the field were quite strong.  With a crack the stalk tore and she dropped and trod on it with her clog as she stepped forward. She was weeding for two hours now. With no eye for the majestic mountain that towered high above the alp she was working on she grabbed for another weed. From time to time she felt into her apron to touch her favourite goolie. The sunshine was warming it nicely through the fabric. Once again she trampled the torn plant and grabbed the next one but before she started to pull she felt some pressure. Pulling up her dress she was easy to squat down and spread her legs. She was not alone but that made no difference to the uneducated farm girl. Unashamed of what was only natural she squirted her pee at the roots of the weed she was about to pull out. Standing up and dropping her dress she didn't mind the last drops in her pubic hair. She pulled the culm from the muddy mess she had made and left it to wither in the hot sun. She knew mom would've scolded her if she knew but why would she bother to leave the field if the next rain would wash the ground? She didn't pee on the grain after all.

A few steps later she wiped the sweat from her face and decided it was time for the break. With a smile she squatted down and skilfully leaned back to sit on her skirt like she always did. The goolie felt warm in her hand. It had such an inviting form. Slowly she rubbed the smooth, warm surface up her thighs but her eagerness got the better of her and she soon felt the wetness on its surface. It slid in with ease. She was used to take it. Closing her eyes she leaned back on her elbows. Her love muscles started their pleasing job and only from time to time she reached down to push her little treasure back inside.

It felt good to cum after so much hard work. Looking around to be sure no one saw her she pushed the warm stone out and licked it clean before she hid it in her apron again. She wouldn't get another chance today. A few minutes later she heard her mom calling for her.

"Caro, I just need You to chop some wood. The Fox tried to get into the henhouse. I didn't hear anything. Did You?"

"No, mom!"

"Silent robber. He didn't get in but he'll return and I have to fix the boards he already pried loose."

"Yes, mom."

The dull day passed like this. More work here and there. They were alone on the farm. And while mom was sour because she had turned down the younger son of a neighbour Caro was glad she had the guts to do so. One day she would run this. If she found a nice guy to share, well so be it. If he had something better, well, she was ready to leave. She liked the land they called their own. But she also knew how much painful work was needed to live on it.

When darkness fell, Caro crawled into her bed. Straw and some pelts. Her toy was with her. But when she felt it on her lips she knew she was too tired. She always was.

 

[œ

 

She was awake before mom called her. It felt good to enjoy the warmth of the bad. She didn't know a feather bed or a mattress. But she was used to it and slept healthy. She had to feed the poultry before breakfast. At least she thought so.

"Uh, Caro, just go out and find us some mushrooms for today. Just eat some berries instead of breakfast."

She didn't like the idea to go hungry but she loved to go out for mushrooms. This was almost spare time for her. She could explore the forest and would always find enough to have some easy time.

What a relief it was to stride through the forest. Outside the heat was searing. But among the trees the air was cool and humid. Raspberries and bilberries filled her stomach. The missed breakfast was forgotten. Earlier than expected her basket was full of  chanterelles. So she could do what she liked. She explored the forest. Thorns of strawberry branches crunches harmless under the wood of her clogs as she left the known paths looking for some adventure. She wouldn't know what it would be. Maybe some huge porcini or maybe a nice meadow to take a nap? Even if it was a beautiful or unknown butterfly it was a welcome little adventure among all the hard and dull work on the farm that filled her life.

Walking around the mountain she passed into it's shadow and as she did she felt that it had still been quite warm on the sunny side mountainside. And as the humid air drifted into the cold shadow it turned into wafts of mist. But she was not afraid and had always found her way home after her small excursions. So she didn't worry and headed on. Crossing a small meadow she found the grass to wet to rest her. So she continued after eating some blueberries. It seemed that no one came here for years. The bushes were full with blueberries. She would have to return to get them so they could be sold. There were so many of the small bushes that she could help but had to trample them to move on. She knew she was wasting the precious berries that squished uselessly under her clogs and as she was trying to avoid crushes more bushes she found what she might have overlooked otherwise. There was some small path among the bushes. She made her way to it and found it was an old footpath. It was so narrow between the low shrubbery that there was no grass but it was obviously unused for years.

Curious she followed it. It lead out of the blueberry bushes and deeper into the forest. It zig-zagged across ravines and across rugs and she lost her sense of direction. But of course she could always return on the path. And then she stood in front of a wall of blackberry ranks that had grown across it. For a moment she hesitated but then she bent the ranks apart and trampled them to clear the path. She wanted to know where that old path came from. And as she stepped through the breach she had made she gasped astonished.

In front of her was a strange depression in the ground. It was surrounded by rocks and crags. As if a big circle of the ground had just dropped for about twelve foot. The other side was maybe three hundred foot away. And the path lead to the only place where one could go down with a few daring steps. The sun found ways through the fog and only a few foggy wafts wandered across the ground. Curious and also hoping for a dry place to take a rest Caroline turned to climb down the rocks.

 

[œ

 

With a small jump she reached the bottom of the depression. Turning around again she looked at the strange ground. It wasn't really strange but it was covered by plants that were unknown to her. It was covered by dry moss and many plants that reminded her of outgrown broccoli. Maybe it was someone's forgotten field? Curious she plucked one of the plants. It caused her some effort to pull it out. This must've been a forgotten field and the plants grew here for years. The little stems were all brown and stringy. She couldn't sell that. She dropped it and it spewed a little cloud of dust. No one would buy this she thought and as she was somewhat frustrated she crushed it as she took a step forward.

A short squeak made her look down again. A little something was fleeing from beneath a broccoli sapling before it got flattened under her clog. At first she thought it was a very small frog but then she noticed that it was whether brown nor green. Bending forward she produced another gasp. The little thing struggled on all fours to get away from her. It did frantically and without much success. It was crawling the way only a man could. And it was one. A little man shorter than her thumbnail. He was wearing a white shirt, brown pants and brown shoes. A green hat hid his hair colour from view while she could see some of his small face as he was trying to look up at her and kept scrambling away from her.

She laughed amused and took a small step forward. She straddled him and he produced another squeal that sounded so small and funny and not at all strong and manly. And he kept up the futile try to escape. She kept watching until the little man found the nerve to get up. Running from between her feet he was much faster but still much to slow to escape Caro. She raised her foot and just tapped the ground next to him and he fell. Rolling around he yelped and raised his arms in fear as if he hoped to ward off her foot or something. But she just laughed at the futile gesture. She wouldn't stop the amusing game with him by squishing him to death. Instead she slowly swept her foot across the ground towards him. Little things disappeared under the wooden sole of her clog and the tiny man watched frightened. Finally as her foot was coming dangerously close he jumped up and continued to run. Caro laughed again and waited until he had gotten far enough to allow her a step forward. Once again he fell but he jumped up immediately to continue his futile struggle to get away.

Looking ahead into his direction Caro saw where he was trying to go. There was a little house and next to it her little broccoli looked like sturdy old trees.

Looking down at the little man she saw that he would take minutes to get there. Without a second thought she decided that she couldn't wait that long. The little man was too surprised to squeak when his weak body was pushed down by the wood of her clog. He crackled like a twig when she pressed him into the dirt and moved towards the little house.

The house was surrounded by a little fence. A tiny horse was madly running  in circles before it was afraid enough to jump over the fence and get away. Coming closer Caro was amused by the intricate detail of the little house and the fence. But as it meant no obstacle to her she didn't mind to crush it as she stepped up to the house and the fence happened to get under her feet.

As she came to a halt the house had disappeared under the hem of her dress. Pushing the fabric against her thighs the hem swung back and she could see it again. The little thing was quite a view which was the reason for her to step up so close. It looked like one handful of house. Not much more than inch high the roof covered about two by two inches. The windows were so small that she didn't know how to compare them with anything she knew. The openings were large enough to put one match through one of them but they wouldn't allow two matches. The door was smaller than the nail of her pinkie.

The small thing looked frail and brittle with her sturdy clogs next to it. There was no doubt that weight of one shoe alone would've been enough to make it collapse. She pulled up her dress to squat down on her heels. Doing sp she noticed as the increased weight on her toes pressed her clogs a little deeper into the ground. It cracked and one of the cracks reached the little house. The little thing seemed to shiver but it remained upright.

It didn't occur to the ordinary farm girl what a frightening view she presented to the tiny inhabitants. They looked up at a female colossus which had almost stepped on their house and was now squatting down with the dress pulled up and a naked crotch hovering above them like a thundercloud. It was only natural for them to flee.

Caro saw the tiny people flee and she heard their terrified screams. It amused her just like some bugs that had been disturbed and were running for their lives. She would examine them later she decided. Instead she put down her basket and reached for the little toy at her feet. She didn't bother herself with thinking about the right way to explore the thing. She just poked her finger at it and flipped off the roof with a flick of her hand. Free from restraints her finger delved into the tiny rooms. Furniture toppled and crunched, walls cracked and she poked a hole into the floor. Countless tiny things fell from the shelves and the destroyed cupboards. Most of them were to tiny to distinguish what they were and the blunt girl didn't care as they got in the way and were crushed.

Poking more holes into the floor she hoped to see the rooms of the ground floor. But before she could see anything one of her moves caused several floorboards to splinter before one of them remained intact and instead pushed out the whole wall. With the rude battering the tiny thing had already taken this was more than enough. The little house produced a high pitched groan and crackled like a few breaking twigs as it folded up and crumbled into a heap of splinters. Carol shrugged and giggled when it happened. The thing had really been instable from her point of view.

Standing up her dress swung forward again and hid the little pile from view. The dress shimmied a little bit as her leg moved. With a short but rich crunch she finished the useless thing under her foot and moved further into the strange place she had found.

Knowing about the size of the house the tiny trees looked like trees and the bushes looked like bushes. And the little village she saw ahead was indeed a small village with a bunch of tiny people there.

Looking up at the sky she suddenly got worried. It was getting late and she'd need to return soon. But looking at the village again it was just too interesting for her to turn around before she had had at least a short look. Playfully she made her foot brush along some of the small trees. Branches cracked ad dropped and sometimes the stem itself couldn't resist the onslaught. But as she got closer to the village she just aimed for the trees and enjoyed the crunch as she trod them flat under her clogs. The smaller ones disappeared completely and only the big ones couldn't be covered completely.

With a few steps she was upon the village. The view was fantastic and she wanted to explore the many small things inside. Without further notice she squeezed down the defensive palisade under her shoes as she entered the village. Tiny figures were darting around among the houses but couldn't evade Caro's arrival. The hemline of her dress obscured the view of their fate under one of the careless feet. Then the dress got entangled with the tiny houses. Chimneys broke and roofs slid off as Caro entered the narrow snickets between the little houses. There was just not enough space for her to move but the simple minded farm girl made no difference between underbrush and the poor village. Pushing her clogs through the houses that got in the way wooden beams twirled around like hundreds of matchsticks. She was literally wading through the houses. She didn't mind to step on the countless little people at her feet. Appearing ant sized to the young woman she just treated them like that. People like her were used to be treated like this by anyone stronger or more powerful and she was sure these tiny beings lived by the same rule of thumb.

For a short moment she felt like a queen standing above the little peasants. But as she stretched herself and looked up to the sky she gulped realising that it was later than expected.

With a sigh she took a last look at the small village. She'd have to return another day to find out more about it. For now she had to leave and she did with quick strides after she had picked up her basket..

Walking back she made sure to find the place again. Walking fast she tried to remember every tree. Soon she returned home. A little late but with more than a meal of mushrooms. Her mom was happy about it. But Caro kept thinking about the strange place she had found.

 

[œ

 

The next few days passed uneventful except for lots of work. Impatient and full of ideas about the secret place Carline didn't sleep much these nights. Her mom wasn't happy about her miffy attitude. Almost a week passed before Caro had a chance to return. Once again she made sure to have enough mushrooms. Then she hid the basket and strutted towards the old path.

She couldn't tell how long she needed to get there. Her overexcitement had robbed her of any feeling for the time. Stepping down the rocks she expected to see the broccoli sized trees.

But there were none.

Astonished Caroline stood on the ground of the strange place. She knew this was the same place but the ground was completely different. It seemed flat and mossy. Shadow covered the place and a few patches of bright sunlight wandered across the ground with the drifting wafts of mist.

With a few steps she followed one of the bright spots and tried to find out what the ground was made of. It felt soft under her steps, like she expected from moss. At first she couldn't tell anything about it but that it was green in many different shades. But as the spot moved she noticed something different. A spot with tiny things that were small like pebbles but had a strange hue. Some were grey some where whitish and brown or black on the upper side. One especially big thing got her attention and she gasped.

It was a church. Maybe a cathedral! The twin towers were about two inches high and what she had thought were pebbles around it where small houses. Houses so small that she could fit three or four on her pinkie fingernail.

She stepped closer and squatted down to have a better view of it. And indeed there were more tiny houses than she could count and in between were tiny streets. The city looked like a cobweb of streets with the cathedral in the middle. And when another patch of sunlight drifted by she could also see tiny things moving in the streets. Tiny dots of humans and some bigger ones of horsemen. The largest dots were still dots but maybe carriages with horses.

Caro laughed. It was the amused laughter of a girl who watches some toy doing a funny trick. Shaking her head she couldn't believe that something like this existed. But as she flattened a couple of houses with one move of her fingertip she could really feel the tiny things crumbling. Retracting her hand she held that fingertip in front of her eyes. It was true. There was some tiny debris. Sticks that were thin like hair or even thinner. And tiny red dots. With another laugh she ground it away against her thumb.

Getting up she saw the place with different eyes. The green wasn't moss. There were trees, fields and grassland. And there were villages. Tiny spots in between the green.

Standing up again she looked down along her blue dress and saw the tips of her clogs sticking out under the hemline of her dress. She wasn't surprised and much less sorry to see that she had already stepped into the mass of tiny houses. The whole city was just a little bit too large to fit under the skirt of her dress. Playfully she shoved her right foot forward to grind maybe a hundred houses to dust under the wooden shoe. It was amusing but not very interesting. She just felt nothing at all. That had to change. Grinning down she raised her foot and tilted it down. Her shoe slipped off and smashed into another part of the city. Then she lowered her barefoot into the mass of houses. They crunched nicely and felt very soft to her sole. She repeated the same with her left foot. She chuckled. Then she started to walk over the city. Passing around the cathedral she gave her shoes a kick after the first round. Each foot was more than 2000 foot long and almost 1000 foot wide. Each step squished more than one hundred houses along with the hapless inhabitants. On her second round she started to use her big toe or the ball of her foot to squish and prod the little spaces in between the footprints she'd made before.

After the third round the city was no more. Except for the cathedral. A fine red spray covered its walls and the island of cobbles that surrounded it was crowded with survivors. Caro took no notice of them. Turning to the cathedral she stretched out her barefoot and spread her toes. The first tower just snapped when it got wedged in and pinched off between the big and second toe. The tower tilted and smashed into the nave. The second tower was mistreated with more care. Caro slid it through the gap between the same toes. It felt nice and produced a tickle. But it dissolved quickly as the giantess tore off more and more material with each move. When she realized that it was short off crumbling down she removed her foot. She held it next to the ruined cathedral to get some comparison. Her more than 500 foot long bit toe was much longer and wider than the church. She shook her head. Then she poised the ball of her foot over the battered tower and the other remains. She gave them a moment to plead or to pray. Then she pressed down and ground the once proud cathedral into the dirt under the ball of her foot.

Not a single survivor heard her giggles. It was so easy to destroy these weak cities. Without another look for the devastated piece of land Caro left the place. She strolled barefoot across the tiny landscape of the magic place. The common villages fell victim to mischievous footsteps. Caro just tapped the ball of her foot on those. It was more than enough to wipe out a village. Larger villages took a full footstep or some grinding motion to disappear from the landscape. But while it was funny it got more and more uninteresting and after a few minutes she just walked back to her shoes and slid her feet in. Taking one last look around she decided to grind up another village under her clog before she shrugged it all off and left. She had played enough for today. "But", she thought and looked back over her shoulder as she stepped out of the depression, "I'll sure return soon."

 

[œ

 

The remainder of the day was full of work. And not before she was laying in bed she could think about what she'd found today. What she had found was unbelievable. It had been interesting to be that big and powerful. She asked herself what she had looked like to the tiny people in there. If they had looked up her skirt when she passed over them? She found the idea amusing and it stirred something in her she hadn't expected. Thinking about more games she could play she fell asleep quickly.

 

Once again the days passed. She tried to work faster and harder in the fields to be able to go to her place for just half an hour. But it wasn't to be. The evenings were frustrating. What would she find upon her return? Would there be an even smaller world? Or would the ant sized people from her first visit be there again?

What would she do with an even smaller world? Or what would she do when the inhabitants were larger?

Thinking about the secret place on so many evenings she wondered why she never noticed that the place held something important aside from tiny things and beings. Solitude!

The place was so far away from any field or known path that she was all alone there. No one to control her. No one to tell her what to do. Thinking about it the little things were no longer a wonder. Just a distraction. She could be alone!

These thoughts made it even harder to wait for another chance to go there.

 

[œ

 

Ten days passed and Caro was starting to get angry when there was another opportunity. Her mom sent her to find some herbs. She knew very well that Caroline would collect many rare spices and sent her out from time to time to gather what she could find.

Of course Caro loved the idea. Soon she was busy to fill the pouch with what she found. Still it was a hard day to run up and down the slopes of the mountain to find the herbs she needed.

It was late afternoon and quite hot when she was finally done. Looking at the sun she estimated that there was still an hour left until she had to return home. One hour of spare time.

 

Climbing down the rocks into the secret place her fingers were already turning and feeling her special stone. Entering the place she welcomed the soft ground that sunk under her clogs. It would be nice to sit on the soft ground while she was busy with herself.

Eager for her pleasure she bent down to pull up the skirt of her dress. Surprised she froze for a moment. Then she straightened slowly but kept looking down.

Once again the landscape within her secret place had changed. She needed a moment to recognize what she was looking at. Of course it was helpful to know that the magic of the place made things much smaller than they used to be. And now she was looking down at a landscape. The undulating ribbon of a river was flowing under the hem of her dress. It was flowing between small, green bumps. She knew they were called foot hills. But looking down on them she found them to be toe hills for her.

Following the river with her eyes she saw its origin. Mountains. Snow capped pieces of rock that looked...!

In a flash the idea was there. Her eyes fixed on the mountains. The precious stone dropped from her hand and she stepped forward. With slow steps and without an eye for her surroundings she walked towards her goal. Her clogs crushed their mighty footprints into the landscape. Again and again the river was buried under the hard wood. She didn't even have a clue that there had to be towns around and much less she noticed them as they were annihilated by her steps.

Coming closer she pulled up her dress in eager anticipation. Still walking she was already rubbing her pussy. And then she was there. And she straddled it. A huge mountain. She breathed excited, then squatted down. With an experienced motion she heaved and slid both heavy breasts out of her dress. The mountain was a handsome rock with an alluring shape. Caro immediately got going. With one hand she was rubbing her cunt and holding the dress up while the other one was kneading her enormous breasts. She drew in a sharp breath when she felt her cum dripping off her swollen pussylips. Looking down she saw it dripping on a glacier. Her heat was easily melting the ice and she saw the glacier go down in a flush It was then replaced by the thick cream her cunt produced For a moment she kept watching this. Then she wanted more. Shoving her hips forward she bumped her crotch into the mountain. The earthquake she caused by this got lost on her. She only noticed that it felt more than good with a thrilling from the ice she wiped off with her slick labia.

She moaned and repositioned. More than ready she squatted over the mountain and spread herself while she sunk down on it.

She moaned again but this time louder and with an even deeper lust. Her mighty cunt simply melded the formerly majestic mountain into a pleasing shape. Avalanches of crushed rock mixed with pussyjuice thundered into the surrounding valleys and buried several villages. Caro was battering the mountain with a series of pumping motions. It's rough surface felt so much better than her goolie ever had and its soft structure couldn't hurt her. Leaving her huge boobs to dangle freely for a few seconds she grabbed her dress and pulled it out of the way to see how her toy looked now. It was a slightly bent column of what had been rock before. It had adapted to the shape her pussy while she was in that squatting position. Sinking down on it she saw her pussylips scraping a nice amount of her juices of the slick sex toy and when she hit the base of it she saw the ground give in some more under the onslaught of her body mass. Her juices squirted out and ran down the slopes of the former mountain. There was already a river of cum running of the mountain and while she continued with pleasing herself she watched it forcing its way into the green landscape. Was that little spot really a village? Her cum had consumed it so fast and casually.

Indifferent about the demise of the tiny village she suddenly remembered that she was all alone out here. No one could hear her and she enjoyed to moan and sigh without restraint and the pleasure was overwhelming. Soon she felt the first contractions of her inner muscles and with a roaring cry of lust she orgasmed. Pressing herself down on her toy she felt her cunt twitching and kneading it inside. With some feverish clit rubbing she prolonged the orgasm until she almost fell over. She almost cried after receiving so much pleasure.

Getting up she felt the remains of her toy sliding out of her. It was in one piece but had been kneaded into dough by her ravenous cunt. With a wet sound it slumped to the ground.

Caroline smiled and caressed her full breasts for a while before she rearranged her dress and turned towards a long but pleasured way home.

 

[œ

 

Caroline was panting. The grain blades were stinging into her naked skin and she was sweating as she rubbed her clit and kneaded her breasts with despair. She sobbed during her orgasm. Her pussy lost its grip of the smooth stone and it fell out. It just wasn't the same after she knew the secret place. Unhappy and with a burning feeling from all the rubbing she pulled her dress into shape and continued with the field work.

In the evening she heard her mother's breathing. She wished to be alone and - there! The daily routine seemed so distant now. She was an unimportant girl here. Just a daughter of a poor mom. They couldn't even afford to live in the village. But in her secret place she was big. She had used a mountain to pleasure herself. Had she really?

As she drifted asleep she thought about what to do next time. She saw herself dancing across the green landscape and everyone was admiring her.

 

Reality got her back in the morning. She couldn't keep herself awake at the table.

"Carline!", her mother scolded, "What is it with You? I need someone responsible taking care of all the work here! Tired like that You could hurt Yourself and I just can't do everything that's necessary on my own while You're sick! So wake up now. You're not a young wellborn lady. You're just a peasant's daughter. No one cares if we make it through the winter. Don't forget that."

With that her mom went out to do her usual part of the work.

Caroline had to gulp down a mixture of anger and tears. Why wasn't she granted some time for herself? Why did she have to sneak away from the farm to have a few peaceful and pleasurable moments?

Working in the field she looked at herself in anger. Her dress was old with spots and stains. She was 24 and still alone. Always at work on mom's farm. No time for her own. Not even time to pleasure herself. She was young. She was flawless. Her skin showed no freckles, there was no fat and she was all healthy. She knew her top-heavy stature and the blonde hair earned her many a view in the village. But it was of no use to her. No one saw her beauty when she was tearing out weeds or feeding the pigs.

It was the day she decided to eat lunch alone. Alone on her way to her secret place. When she told her mom she tried to cuff her. But she was stronger than her. She wrapped some bread into a clean cloth and left with it.

 

[œ

 

She felt good when she entered the magic place. It lay nicely in the sunshine. A short glance at the ground told her that there hadn't been much of a change this time. She couldn't see the deep footprints and the fucked up mountain she had left behind last time. But she didn't care to ask why or if it was new. It was there for her and she would spent her lunchtime here.

With that thought she slid up her dress and pulled it over her head. Even while she was doing it she shuffled away her clogs. One moment later she stood completely naked on the tiny landscape. A twenty mile tall stature of pure feminity.

In anticipation of the pleasure she wanted to indulge herself in she ran her hands across her breasts. Watching them sway and wobble slightly after the touch she got aware of their vast size and perfect shape. She had never noticed that she could be really proud about them. Closing her eyes she deliberately constricted her love muscles. Her twat deformed and the sensation on her pussylips told her she was wet. Looking across the landscape she took it all in. Green forests. Grasslands. Foot hills and mountains. The mountains lured her in to try another episode of the play she had tried days before with one of them. Her slow gait took her across the landscape. As it had been warmed by the sun it felt good as it sunk beneath her feet. Little freckles among the green marked tiny villages but the horny farm girl didn't pay them any attention. Many of them disappeared under her annihilating feet. Even large cities were ignored by her. They looked like small patches of sand and gravel among the green and were no larger than beech leaves. Indifferent about her steps she never noticed when she trod them into the bottom of her footprints. They felt just the same to her bare soles.

The first sensations that were different from the flat land were the foothills that surrounded the mountains. Smooth bumps that massaged her bare feet before they gave in to her weight and flattened. The bumps grew in size and got more notable under her feet. Caroline slowed down and finally stood with the mountains at her feet.

Her eyes were wide as she looked at them. She produced a little sigh and then got down on all fours. Crawling forward she straddled the mountains. It was a long stretching mountain range with high peaks. Some of them were rugged and chapped just like engorged nipples. Others were rutted and fissured as if they'd crumble at the slightest touch.

Wriggling her hips and spreading her knees she opened herself without any help from her fingers. Her swollen labia flapped heavily from her motions and her heavy tits swayed ponderously. At their size and shape they were just as large as the biggest mountains. Just with the other side up.

Unable to control her lust any longer she folded her legs and bore down with her wet quiff. Drops of thick cream fell on the mountain top just before the giant twat hit. The first touch of her toy in her readily opened pussy made her shiver. For a moment all the snow felt excitingly cold before her heat one over and doubled the pleasure. With a passionate moan she ground herself against the mountain top. It felt good. Rough in a soft way and a little bumpy as she took it in. Her pussylips smeared it with the love juice she was constantly producing. But her powerful body had quickly pressed and ground the top part of the mountain into a slick, roundish clod. Used to squeeze against a stone her love muscles kneaded it like dough. Caroline had expected the rough sensation to last longer. With an impatient grunt she gave the mountain a destructive bump with her mons and leaned forward until she felt her pussy rub against the next peak. It didn't last much longer but served its purpose until she left it as a dripping wet mountain of sludge. Crawling forward she naughtily dragged her right breast against one of the smaller mountains. The mountain was just no match for her unbelievable breast. Her proud boob was bigger in diameter and twice as high. The prodigious mass slammed into it, spread and rolled over it until the once majestic mountain suddenly succumbed to the weight and simply fell apart. The breast swung forward as it easily displaced the crumbling material until it swung back and into the other breast with a slab. Both breasts ground against each other when Caroline felt the next mountain under her pussy.

Caro crawled along the mountain range. Louder and louder her moans echoed across the strange place and her titanic motions got more and more demanding. It was so lewd to watch a mountain crumble and flatten when she lowered one of her overwhelming breasts on it. 

But when she once again overwhelmed a snow capped toy with her breast and felt another one melt inside of her destructive cunt her eyes fell on one of the bare spots. It said in a wide valley between the mountains and from this close she recognized what she had forgotten.

The city was big. Big concerning the number of tiny houses it held. Compared with her it was small. Seeing it sitting there with her big breast resting on a crushed mountain in the background she noticed a strange feeling. That city was so small and her breast was so big. So tiny houses and that heavy, bulging breast behind it. The vast curvature of her sensitive skin could so easily cover it. The breast looked so innocent as it rose from the crushed mountain with sensuous slowness. So bulbous and heavy but also soft and inviting. Moving forward the pendulous boob rubbed gently against its equally larger neighbour. The fresh air hardened both nipples as if to provide an eye catcher while the giant shapes moved forward. As the left one was positioned above the city even the expanse of its huge areola dwarfed the city and to Carline it felt as if it wasn't her who carefully positioned her breast above that city until the nipple was pointing straight down at the church. She could even feel the steeple as her breast lowered and it's tip tried to poke into her sensitive flesh. After the blink of an eye the steeple crumbled. Carline uttered a choked moan. Now that her breast was so close to the city it looked so humongous. With a welcome sensation her nipple squished the church and the surrounding houses. Then her sensitive areola tingled most pleasantly as the whole city was smothered under her giant areola. Half a second later it was gone. Crushed beneath her boob that spread across the landscape and filled the valley. With a shudder she felt that she was cumming. Desperately horny she simply dragged her boobs across the landscape to enjoy the tingle on her nipples. A short glance found the next bald spot on the green ground and Carline barely managed to raise her boobs before she would've ground the next one into the ground with her breasts. Breathing heavily she got in position and spread her thighs. Her pussylips sloshed with horny wetness as they parted. Then she bore down with her horny twat. Tears were running down her face when she felt the sensation of countless tiny things breaking and popping  on her cum smeared labia and under her quivering cunt. Her muscles contracted and she felt herself squeezing the cum out of her cunt. Was it her who's scream she heard? Could this really feel so good? Smearing and grinding her twat against the ground wasn't enough after the city had been wiped out. So she started to pound the ground with her pussy until the contractions ebbed away. Sobbing with joy she rolled over on her butt and sat up.

"Ooooh", she made. Then she started to caress her tits for a few seconds before she got up. Shaking her head after the experience she gathered her things and corrected her appearance for the walk home.

 

[œ

 

When she woke up in the morning she couldn't believe how well she slept. Getting up she had never felt so self confident. She did the same work she had done all the days before but somehow it didn't affect her. She knew she could always get a break at the secret place and enjoy some pleasures. Maybe she would return today? She was full of energy and tried to work fast enough to be able to afford a visit.

But the first hours passed slowly. Every minute she thought about her last experience. The little mountains had felt good. But she couldn't remember how the little cities had felt. Except for the soft prickle of the steeple on her nipple. Yet the experience had overwhelmed her.

She couldn't quite explain to herself what had happened. But thinking about her big nipple and the tiny steeple stirred something beneath her navel. She knew the steeple down in the valley. She knew it was much smaller. So how much bigger was her nipple than the big church and the towering steeple? So much bigger...

Around noon she lost hope for today. She stood among a field that was full of bindweeds. She was tearing and swearing but she knew that it was important to keep the crop growing. She sure wouldn't want to starve during the winter.

That way it was late afternoon when she rooted out the last leaves and then found that it was too late to start something new. And from one moment to the other she realized that she could go for a visit again.

The way got shorter and shorter on her as she walked it full of anticipation. Whatever she found she knew it would be good. The highlight of the day. If only that strange feeling returned. She still couldn't tell what it was. There had been something special about the cities. But it was not the sensation of the tiny steeple breaking beneath her nipple. It had been something else. She just couldn't tell or imagine. But she was on her way to find out.

 

[œ

Climbing down into the depression Caro was excited like a child. She prolonged the tension and didn't look at it until she arrived at the bottom.

Like every time before the landscape was different. But this time she couldn't tell exactly what she was looking at. The landscape was mostly green but littered with tiny, circular patches of - well - a different green. In the centre of each patch she saw kind of a nub. It was sparkling in the golden sunlight of the late afternoon but looked rather rounded and not like a crystal. Just a little smaller than her thumb the things didn't look natural at all so it had to be human made but she just had never seen something like this. Then again, she thought, the humans in this place vary in size and who knows what some tiny humans can build if nature allows them to?

With that thought she got down on her knees and then on all fours to bend down and get her eye close to one of the things.

Their shape and size reminded her of a green tulip bud. Bit these things weren't green. They were sparkling and looking like metal but they were also translucent. But they didn't tell her what they were. Not until she looked at the base of one. Tiny dots were moving slowly around and mostly away from it. The bigger dots used special places as if they were a column of ants  - only much smaller. The really small dots however were as small as a grain of sand and were scurrying all about the tiny nub. And then there was that feeling again. She couldn't tell if that feeling made her think of the solution to this or if it was just the other way round? Die she realize this and the feeling was the natural reaction.

The little thing was a house. A huge house considering the size of tiny dots who lived inside.. How could people be so small?

But that question remained unanswered. Instead she felt that sudden demand in her. There was no doubt. No other way. She lifted her dress and like before she pulled it over her head to tower naked above the landscape.

She didn't mind a few of the things gone and walked into the middle of the place. She was at ease about stepping on a few. Soon she left her clogs behind and enjoyed whenever she felt one under her bare soles. Eventually she stopped. Adjusting her stance she stood above one of the small structures with a bare foot on each side. The thing wasn't too big. But it had a nice shape and promised to be pleasing. Squatting down on her heels she felt her pussylips sliding from the wetness between them. She hesitated for a moment pondering how to do what she had in mind. Realizing that she had to readjust herself she leaned forward and lowered her knees. Then she raised her butt and moved her thighs apart. Then she lowered her crotch.

With a little moan of surprise she felt her toy crunch when her pussylips pressed it flat.

Lifting her pussy she had to push her breasts to her body before she could see a little wet spot on the ground beneath her puckering pussylips.

"Oups", she said with a smile and crawled forward to try another one. Glass splintered and heavy beams crumpled when she tried to apply some pussyjuice with gentle strokes of her soft and sensitive labia.. Pulling her right tit aside she bent her head to watch the next try. Crunch it went again without the slightest chance to pry her open.

"Weak!", she said with a giggle and released her huge breast. On a whim she lowered it onto a building that stood invitingly underneath it. Of course it earned more laughter as it flattened with the same soft sensation.

Happy about her little game Caroline crawled to the next building. She lowered her head until her cheek touched the ground only to take in the fine little detail it showed.

"Sweet", she said and giggled again. Her voice had shattered the tiny glass structure and the gale of her laughter ripped off tiny parts. She laughed some more when she brought her nipple in position above the crippled building. Slowly she lowered it and watched as her flesh slowly crushed the thing. As the building grew in diameter to its base the nipple soon penetrated into it and the outer walls split and peeled off like a banana until finally her nipple pressed into the ground and the huge mass of her breast buried everything under the skin of her areola.

Cheerful and with no eye for the remains she centred her eyes upon her next toy. She resisted the urge to use her heavy breasts again and crawled over it.

She had to laugh again when she spread her pussylips. These buildings were just ridiculously weak. How could someone live within a house that was too weak to pry open a girl's pussy? They were so small. Smaller than specks. What would they think now that a mighty girl like her was just about to use them and their building to pleasure her cunt?

Her view of the building was then obscured by her enormous boobs. Unable to see she lowered very carefully until she felt the soft touch of her tiny target on one of her labia. She adjusted slightly and then sunk down engulfing it within the wet folds of her pussy.

It felt good as the inner folds of her cunt slid around it. But it felt even better to know that it was filled with an unimaginable number of tiny people. People who were trapped within her. People who would maybe want to get out but couldn't. People who had admired her beauty before but were now afraid of her enormousness.

Her labia spread on the ground and she felt that the building bent slightly within her. She could barely stop herself. Going up again the sensation felt a tad better than before. Smacking sounds came from her crotch and her labia sucked and wrapped around the skyscraper. A series of delightful snaps and pops got her full attention. It felt good and fuelled her passion but she also felt the little thing dwindling within her. With an astonished moan she stopped the ascent of her pussy. But a tickling sensation told her that even this was too much for her toy and without the slightest qualm she relaxed and sunk down again. Caroline let out a disdainful giggle when the building dissolved with a nice crunch within her. Rotating her hips she smeared her pussy across the ground with relish. It sounded like a kiss when her labia parted from the ground.

Caro didn't feel sorry. There were enough of the little things at hand and she just had to move an arms length to any side to dip another one into her dripping cunt. And that was what she did immediately. Eager for more pleasure she was rather harsh to the next one. It slid in and melted away in her juices in no time. It literally dripped out of her with a drop of fresh nectar when she rose her hungry twat to get the next one. Moving on to the next she found two more positioned like an invitation to lower her breasts. Her boobs were colossal even on her scale and rolled easily across the buildings. Their weight depressed the landscape and produced deep, oval and soft sloped valleys. The most proud and mighty structures built by the tiny civilization just couldn't protect their tiny creators. Instead their inviting shape turned them into death traps. All their pleads and curses wouldn't help them. When the dripping twat got spread and lowered to engulf them the cum smashed the first parts of the facade and flooded into the building. Wherever the pink folds hit the structure they crushed the mighty beams and dented the once so proud building. The once expensive rooms were pressed flat by what the inhabitants knew to be the most sensible flesh of their tormentor. Knowing that they shared the same anatomy heightened the humiliation experienced by the victims. They just knew that their buildings were still too small to be adequate toys for the giant cunt. Many a tiny woman knew that the building she was in got crushed by nothing more than the natural tendency of a pussy to deflate. How much destruction she wrought just to be able to feel something!

Indeed Caroline tried to ignore the desire to squeeze her love muscles. And whenever she couldn't stop herself the contraction immediately finished the whole structure in no time even though the little thing couldn't penetrate her deep enough to get  in between those muscles.

 

Without the slightest remorse Caroline indulged in pleasing herself with the rich supply of toys. She left a trail of wet patches where her cunt had consumed another toy. And while the little things looked and felt all the same she amused herself by using her breasts for some  lewd frolicking. With a grin she watched buildings being bashed up between her pendulous boobs. Even mountains couldn't support the huge mass of such a tit and thought it was fun to flatten them. Hanging them low above flat areas she used their swaying motions to draw seismic curves into the ground with her erect nipples. Larger mountains were battered down by her boobs as if they were oversized wrecking balls. But whatever she did to the landscape was no match for the tingle she felt whenever she used the sheer overwhelming size of a tit to roll over a building and smear it into the ground. The knowledge to be so much bigger than them, so much more powerful and so utterly ruthless made up for what her pussy toys lacked in size and strength. She orgasmed more than once. Some of the buildings didn't get in touch with her cunt but got smashed down by squirts of cum. But the joy, the thrill, the horny orgy she felt just kept her going on until she had simply consumed the whole area. Forcing the last orgasm to crash over her by rubbing her pussy into one of the last mountains she almost cried when she was done. She had never felt so horny. And she had never felt so content. And... mighty.

 

[œ

 

Golden sunlight told her it was time to leave. Exhausted but also relaxed she stood and looked around. There were only a few of the sparkling buildings left. Close to the rocks of the normal world they had escaped her orgy. She walked slowly towards her shoes. Sashaying - she didn't know the word but noticed how smooth her steps were. Her simple dress lay across the rocks. Both the shoes and the dress looked so plain. Daintily she stretched her leg to crush a building close to her shoes with her big toe. Then she slid into the wooden clogs and as if she'd stepped into her old life she turned around and pounded an unnoticed building into the dust under her crude footwear. She fought herself into the dirty dress and turned around for the last time. With a disdainful smirk she looked at the destruction she wrought. Thinking about her victims and maybe a few tiny survivors who were still struggling among wet debris she decided to clean like a peasant girl. Determined she clenched her cunt as hard as she could.  She liked the thought of tiny people dying in her dirty cunt. They were weak. They had to suffer.

The pressure however revealed another need. And she saw no reason to let it wait. Squatting down she pulled up her dress and slid her feet apart. Her piss jetted out in a thick stream and the farm girl didn't even think about it when she rotated her hips and pissed down one of the last remaining buildings. Leaving a big, dirty puddle that dwarfed any natural lake in the landscape she watched the last drops falling down before she stood and left.

 

She felt good in the evening. She felt good the next day. Even her mother noticed but she didn't have a clue why she would. The work however was hard as ever. Dark clouds crept over the mountains and rain turned the fields into mud pits.

Groaning she took another step forward. Her clog sunk deep into the mud and cold, brown water seeped through the leather and squished between her toes. Her clothes were cheap and dirty. But they fitted into her real life. The secret place was just an escape. A blessing. For her, not the inhabitants of those worlds. Something worth to live for.

Two rainy days later Caroline didn't feel relaxed at all. She had sometimes heard other women talk about the itch. Nothing she really cared about. Until now.

She couldn't say she was still a virgin. But she couldn't say she had a man either. And whatever was right she felt it. The itch. It wasn't the same to masturbate with a nicely formed stone. It felt good to rub herself. But it didn't please her deep within. Too many times she had clenched her cunt during the day. As if she was hoping to find some unexpected resistance. The beautiful feeling the buildings had caused within her. Her pussy had loved thousands of men to death in the blink of an eye. And now she was unemployed. She had never experienced what it was like to have a day without work. But she didn't like the idea to play in the cold, pouring rain.

When the morning of the next day filled the room with golden sunlight Caroline breathed faster. She knew she would go there today. She knew she would find a way or a reason to get there. Her cunt clenched in anticipation.

She couldn't concentrate on the field work. She was getting sloppy with the weeds that had grown well during the rain. She gave up the fight around noon. She knew it wasn't right. But the desire was too strong within her. She was almost running.

 

[œ

 

Arriving where she longed to be Caroline froze in her tracks. Looking down beyond the rocks she just couldn't tell what she saw. Or if she saw. There was blackness between the rocks. Despite of the bright sunlight.

Mesmerized and a little bit disappointed she took the usual steps down to where she had expected to find a tiny world to play with.

What she saw was blackness. Well not exactly. It was blackness with a kind of depth. She saw stars. Faint stars within. As if they were on the ground of  a lake. Looking at the opposite site merely because she feared it could be gone she noticed something else. There was a little thing. A ball. About as big as a raspberry. It looked grey and round. As if a piece of rock had broken off and was now swimming on the blackness. Staring at it as it obviously floated in the void she soon noticed another thing floating in a distance. It was also a ball. Slightly larger and much brighter. Like a small strawberry but of course blue and round. And it was light blue like a jewel. She didn't know what made her do something stupid like this but she suddenly found herself floating slowly across the void and towards the blue ball. She was slow. She passed the grey one first. It looked somehow familiar but she couldn't say why. Shrugging it off she found that it looked dull and ugly with its grey colour. Pumping her legs softly she continued to drift towards the blue ball.

Coming closer she slowed herself down and then stopped with the little thing right in front of her face. She smiled happily just because it gleamed so beautiful.

Looking at it she asked herself what it was. A mystery that much was clear. Slowly she floated around the blue emerald. She reached for it but didn't dare to touch. Then again she wanted to have it. It felt soft between her thumb and forefinger. Holding it in front of her eye she saw a beautifully crafted surface of white, blue and green with a few yellow areas.

For a few seconds she liked the view. But then she noticed that it was pretty useless. And there was the real problem at hand. She was horny since she'd seen the first ray of sunlight. And now she was floating in emptiness instead of playing on a tiny landscape. What could she do? She didn't even have her pebble. Maybe it would've been more fun if she used it in here.

It was that thought that made her strike an idea.

She didn't even undress when she gave it a try. Up she pulled her dress and down she reached with the blue ball. With her legs spread her twat had opened like a flower. The slick surface of her labia received the tiny ball with a soft embrace. It felt warm and incredibly good. But this was only skin deep. She didn't know Australia and never noticed when her fingertip squashed it deep into the battered planet. A godly force deformed the little ball and then pushed it in.

The titanic labia slid smoothly on a twenty mile high layer of girl juice. A few pockets of air remained in place and held a few million survivors while billions got smeared into the thick slime of the goddess. As the earth slipped inside the rough folds of the planet devouring cunt dissolved the cities within that slime.

"Hmmm...", Caroline made delighted. She loved the sensation of that soft little ball within her. It felt good and she left it stuck about an inch deep in her tunnel. She could even feel her cunt producing more thick nectar around it.. She closed her eyes for a few seconds. Rotating her hips caused it to slide in some more which caused an indescribable feeling. And as it ebbed away she knew that she needed more. And she decided to take more.

Her gigantic twat bore down on its prey. Muscles that were larger than the doomed planet itself constricted and squelched the last live on it before they truly exerted their strength. The pressure rose and the little planet was squashed from all sides. Caroline gasped in surprise when the planet produced the first crackling sensation. And then it gave up. Like a flattening grape it squirted its liquid insides out of the rupturing skin. Caroline screamed with lust when steam jetted out of her pussy. The orgasm took her by surprise and she shuddered from the intense feelings. The remains of the planet squirted out between her pussylips and dribbled down her crotch or floated steaming through the strange void she was swimming in. Forceful contractions produced some more of the stuff and got mingled with small pieces of the torn crust. It felt so good that she stretched and reached out for the smaller grey ball and she pressed it into her still spasming pussy. Even those past orgasmic clenches were too much for the moon. It was literally chewed to bits by the cruel cunt. Without a liquid core the moon was ground to dust and mingled with the flow of pussyjuice.

 

[œ

 

Caro was lost in thoughts for the remainder of the day. The experience had been pleasing. Very pleasing indeed but also very short. And she kept thinking about what she had seen. From visit to visit the world she'd found at the place had gotten smaller and smaller. And then she had not been able to visit for a few days. She'd heard about that man who'd sailed around the world. And she knew the moon. The world was a ball. A giant ball. But not as big as she had been at her secret place. She shivered under the blanket. But she accepted it as a fact. She had crushed the world with her pussy. And it had been good. So good that she had destroyed the moon for dessert.

 

[œ

 

"Uh... not again", she mumbled. But it was true. Two days had passed but the size of the world in the place hadn't changed. Flicking the moon with her finger it shattered and the pebbles and spray shot all through the place. The wetness of the small ball wasn't the best lubrication but it worked. She was demanding pleasure but this was just not enough since the mystic aura was gone. Dissatisfied and impatient she clamped down on it with the hatred she felt for the annoying little thing. And as expected the muscles of her cunt made short work of it. The planet burst within her and squirted it's crimson magma out of her like a wet orgasm as she squashed it flat. Two more violent clenches for good and she was done with it. But even more dissatisfied then before she got here.

Two more days had quite similar results. Her giant twat devoured the planet and crushed it with ease and without satisfaction.

When the forth tiny planet appeared the frustrated girl simply floated towards it, took it between her legs and let go. Turning her hate into pressure she peed the planet into muddy pieces before she left dissatisfied again.

She was counting the days until she could go for another try. But when she arrived on the scene the number was forgotten. Squealing with joy she undressed and felt herself getting wet when she walked towards the first little town. She felt better than ever before. Life was going to be good. She knew that from now on.

 

[œ

 

Giggling Caroline rolled over. The soft ground moulded into the shape of her body. Knowing where to look she giggled when her boob rolled over and dropped off her ribcage. The impact buried the village completely and she watched the shock wave of the impact spreading and knocking down some outlying farms. She had come to love this kind of play and the current scale that made her about ten miles tall. The little toys just filled her better and had the necessary crunch before they got destroyed by her lewd and horny games.

A little road appeared from beneath her mighty breast and she followed it first with her eyes and then by crawling along on all fours. The street that was littered with the well known, colourful dots of mite sized vehicles led to a city. Is was notably larger than the village had been but it still lacked in size and available toys what she expected to use for her pleasure. So she kept her arousal up by sliding a nipple along the road from time to time. The mighty body part piled up countless little cars and signs in front of it. A few were dragged under the advancing nipple and left the trench she dug littered with flat but nicely coloured dots. Most of them however formed the avalanche of Debris that got pulled forward by the advancing nipple until the mountainous tit was raised. The nipple would then bulldoze through the pile of car wrecks. Most of these would be pressed flat in that last moment of the game and only a few lucky ones would tumble aside as a mangled wreck but with living if bruised and terrified passengers.

Passing over the village Caro let her boobs roll over it. The handful of larger buildings provided a little more pleasure then the small ones in a village. She loved the sensation of many tiny things giving in under the weight of her huge tits. But these were still too small to be of any use for her pussy.

The road left the ruined city on the opposite side. Following it's undulating course she found it leading into a big city. Not a metropolis but big enough for another game. Standing up she took a run and then threw herself forward. Sliding on her stomach and inevitably also on her boobs her titanic body was paving its path through the landscape. Hills were smoothed out beneath her boobs and tummy as if she was ironing the landscape. Then her tits descended upon the town. Their jiggling tonnage buried crunched and ground up hundreds of buildings within half a second. Then her stomach slid over the remains and left no doubt about the amount of survivors before the giantess finally slid to a halt.

As if she'd done nothing special she got back on al fours and giggled. Moving on she continued down the same road. Again she used this or that boob to flatten particular small things next to the road and again her nipples got to smear across the tiny things on the road when she spotted a little traffic jam.

Producing more than enough wetness she started to loose small drops of it. They thundered into the landscape as shiploads of cum and spread the fragrance of her arousal over square miles of the doomed land.

Feeling the flow of love juice she moaned in anticipation and diverted slightly from the thin line of the road. Several thousand inhabitants of a town cried in despair when the giantess crawled over them. The whole city would've disappeared with ease under one of the pendulous orbs that she had as breasts. But those giant amounts of sensual flesh passed over them as well as the smooth tummy and the lake sized navel. People felt relieved when also the crotch and the  thighs and butt passed over them. But they had misunderstood what was going on. When the small city was framed in by her ankles the giantess stopped her movement and looked back. She breathed excited and then lowered her pussy towards her target. The skin of her crotch stretched a little bit and with a wet smack her pussy opened a few hundred foot above the city. It spread some more and then came down on the small prey. With a squelching sound Caroline squashed her juicy twat across the city. Rotating her hips she smeared thousands of lives for a short, erotic tingle on her labia and cooed in excitement. Then she rose her twat from the wet splotch she'd left and crawled on. The next city was right at hand and was snuffed out by a series of dabs from her swollen labia. When Caroline crawled forward she enjoyed the futile struggles of tiny survivors who were littered across the folds of her inner lips. Debris and also a few of those survivors trickled off her pussylips when she moved on with a swaying ass. A full dozen of small cities got wiped out like that while the flow of pussy juice got ever stronger. Like that she continued until she realized that it was time. Time to take what she had denied to herself until now.

Thousands of sparkling little emeralds beckoned her to come closer. But first she had to adorn herself. Raising to her full height of more than ten miles she checked her appearance. Her nipples hardened when she brushed off the debris that stuck to them. And while she cleaned more flattened specks off her stomach she was glad to have these big and well shaped tits. Her knees needed some extra care as the dirt had been ground into the smallest folds and ridges of her skin. Wriggling her toes she finally found her appearance just perfect and she followed the enticing call.

Slowly her bare feet approached the city. Just a few hundred foot short of one and a half mile in length they flattened an impressive area. With feet of that size the naked woman treated hills and valleys with contempt. Only the highest mountains got avoided or were used like stepping stones with little care about the resulting damage.

With her slow movement her breasts started to sway gently. After fifty years they were still firm and proud with the young skin of a teen. The place was a fountain of youth to her and determined to get her daily drink she straddled the huge city. Drops of creamy cum smashed into the forest of buildings. Then she got down on her knees and lowered her cunt into the amorous carpet of buildings. Pleasing crunches made her moan then scream as her cunt devoured the major city of the tiny civilization. She was happy to have found this place. And she believed that she would live forever if she visited just from time to time and took some youthful lives.

 

 

 

 Part two œ

Young women's toys

 

The men were sweating and screaming. The horses had froth dripping from their exertion. They pulled the two carriages up the steep slope. The blue one was a few yards ahead of the black one. The slope was virtually impossible to take for a three horse carriage. It raised with a 45 degree angle and only the slightly rough and rippling made it possible for the horses to pull up the load. The air was stale and humid. and every breath choked them with the pungent foot odour that hung over the slope. From time to time the men and also their horses shivered from the booming giggles that commented their plight. The drivers fought for their lives. The slope they tried to go up was the insole of a golden sandal made of finest leather. Magdalena had rested her barefoot on the table next to it and to the fighting men it loomed up high and threatening behind their goal. The blue carriage had made about one third of the slope when the horses stepped into a depression. It was the golden surface of the letter A with a crown above it. The brand of the expensive shoemaker who produced those creations for her and her mother. Maybe the driver had hoped to have a smooth ride on that kind of surface. But the horses found no grip on the metal surface. They slipped and fell. Immediately gravity took over and pulled the carriage back down the slope. The driver screamed in despair. He was jolted off and slid down the slope, too.

A reverberating "Oups" echoed through the room and two other voices giggled with the volume of thunder.

"I guess black is the winner, then", one of the three giantesses announced when the carriage came to rest upturned at the base of the slope. The driver slid to a halt next to it. He had burns from the friction against the strange surface he was upon. A sudden change of light made him look up. It was just in time to see the other carriage splinter. He screamed at the sight. The giant ball of a foot that had the perfect size the sandal he was in. The toes in front of it were raised  and the tiny carriage of his opponent was pressed flat underneath. Bursts of crimson appeared and told the fate of his opponent and the horses. But what made him scream was the vast forward motion of the foot. It was entering the shoe without consideration for their tiny existence. Sliding down the slope it took it's place within the shoe. He had two seconds left. An additional half one as she fiddled with the giant straps. Then the foot was pressed into the sandal and the screaming man heard the crunch of his bones and the wetness of his insides squirting out before he blacked out.

 

[œ

 

Dear Diary,

 

a few days ago I never thought I would ever feel I'd write one. But things change in live. Mom always said that. Now it's happened to me. I don't know if this is turning for the good or the bad.

I have this new commission for a few weeks now. The masteries are friendly. I believe this is because the Lady of the house was once a farm girl and got married after she found true love in his Lordship. I believe that's why I am treated with a lot more respect.

Anything else is just the usual way. I got a small chamber for myself. A bed, a small table, a cupboard and it's too small for a chair. So I sit on the bed as I'm writing this with the book on the table.

I do the usual work. I am here to serve the young Lady. Miss Magdalena. She's a good girl as far as I can tell. But then again she's also strange. No. It is not her. There are things around the house that are strange.

The house is kept clean. So there aren't the usual problems my kind of people knows from other homes. When I got into my room after the work of my second day I saw something scurrying on the floor boards. And it's the usual reflex to put a foot on it which is what I did.

I was tired and so I didn't waste any thoughts about it until I was ready to sleep.

When I exterminate a pest I will keep my eyes on the floor until I know it's done for. With these shoes most families dress my kind of people there's a nice chance for the insect to escape in the space between the heel and the sole. This time was no different. Different was just what I had seen. I don't know what it was but it had neither eight nor six legs.

So as I am busy around the house and there are the occasions when I enter one of the rarely visited rooms. And it's quite common to see some movement from the corner of one's eye. Tiny beings scurrying out of sight in a different way than the usual vermin I know.

I didn't know what to make of it but can't say I was worried. I was just curious what kind of vermin that would be. And I got even more curious when I got into my room yesterday and immediately felt something crunch under my shoe. Looking at the little splotch it left I could only tell that it was red. Crimson red. A little bit disturbing. Insects don't splatter like that.

Today however Miss Magdalena had visitors. Three noble daughters from towns in the vicinity. Her kind of young ladies. But when they were gone and I was cleaning up the tables I felt she was not too pleased with their visit. And it seemed strange to me. After all she must be thankful for some company of her status and age. But she was not.

I don't know if she planned this but I was asked to clear away the dishes. I am always treated politely and I am grateful as they are the first who treat me that way.

Collecting the plates however it was strange to see the remains of the meal on them. At first I couldn't tell what it was and I tried not to look nosy or in any way affected. But on one of the plates I suddenly recognized a ship. Imagine, a ship. A tiny ship all with masts and fluttering sails. The hull was indented and the little thing lay on the side, It was about as long as my thumb measured across. Of course I told myself that it was just a miniature built by skilful hands. But when the little sails fluttered from my breathing and one even tore loose and tumbled away it looked like a real tiny ship.

The young Miss saw me staring at it and I felt caught. But she just mentioned casually that Miss Juliet had left it because it had been damaged and she'd only play with precious specimen.

I didn't understand that and dutifully disposed off the remains off the plates. The little ship fell into the ash tray and shattered into a multitude of hair thin sticks.

I thought about it when I went to bed and I couldn't find sleep for a while. I was sure that this had not been a miniature. But how was it possible to find such a tiny ship? And who had built it?

Today however I learned the answer and I am still quite stirred up about it. It was getting late after a busy day and when I was done with the laundry and returned into the house Miss Magdalena was waiting for me. With a plate. She said to me that I had worked hard during the last weeks and that she found I was worth to be trusted. And to prove that she would present to me this gift. She pushed me into my chamber before I could even tell what I got. After putting the plate on the small table I lighted the candle. It was hard to see what it held in the unsteady and dim light. I bent over it to see it up close and I gasped in surprise.

"Be careful", she said. "Don't touch the bubble. As long as it's in tact everything inside is protected. But once You give it a slight peek with Your finger it will dissolve and leave anything inside as touchy as You'd expect it to be."

Without her warning I would've overlooked the shimmering sphere. I could barely see it spanning not more than inch high over the plate. And when I looked through it I gasped. Protected within the plate held a tiny landscape! It is hard to describe and hard to believe but there really were little hills, forests of tiny trees, roads and even a village with a tiny, tiny church in the middle.

The whole village took much less space than my palm. I could've placed it at least twice on my outstretched hand. The surrounding hills were green and less than fist sized. They carried forests and tiny trees of impossibly small size. If hadn't been those houses and the church I would've thought the forests were thin pads of moss. Had the steeple been any shorter it would've been difficult to recognize the church. The whole construction was smaller than a grain of wheat. Half the size is more like it and maybe estimated on the large side of the truth.

I was overwhelmed by the little thing. But I wondered of what use this miniature could be. Of course I marvelled at it and as a girl I like to keep useless things just because they are beautiful.

As it was getting late and I was tired I left the little thing on the table and got ready for bed. I was careful with the voluminous skirt of the maid dress as not to damage the little thing. Getting naked I found that my excitement had caused me to forget my nightgown. To get it from the cupboard I had to move around the table with the plate. Of course I thought nothing about it but as the little thing was so new I used the opportunity to throw  another glance at it. I don't think I will ever forget the view. In front of me and between my thighs was the edge of the table. The plate sat there und was partially obscured by my hairy crotch. And through the tangled hair of my privates I saw - light.

Of course there shouldn't have been any light. The tiny city had been dark when I had looked at it for the first time. Now I saw a handful of tiny lights among the houses.

I stood frozen. I couldn't explain this. I couldn't think of how this could've been true. But as I stood there I found only one explanation. The little town was populated. A shiver was running down my spine and from the involuntary motion my naked breasts swayed. A village with tiny, living people? And it sat right beneath my pussy. My naked breasts were also shameless on display. What if there were really people staring at my breasts? They couldn't miss the fact that their whole village could've been built on one of my areola. And even worse. They couldn't ignore the presence of my naked vulva above them. After that busy day there was no doubt that they my aroma would penetrate into the last room of their houses.

Afraid of my own reaction I quickly moved on towards the cupboard and put on my nightdress. I was almost scared of the little thing when I blew out the light and laid down in the darkness. And I still saw the faint glow of a few tiny lights in the little town on the plate.

 

[œ

 

 

Dear Diary,

 

as I am writing this the little bumps and pushes I cause are shaking the tiny city on the plate. I'm so excited about it. But I couldn't drop my idea to write a diary on the second day already. So I'm sitting here and thinking about what to do. Should I do something with it? Or around it? Maybe for it?

OK I will be honest. I know what I want to do. I just want to do it again. You know what I mean. Yesterday it happened by accident. Really. But I want to do it again. My pussy... so big in the sky above them. And my bare breasts, too. I always feel intimidated by Miss Magdalena and Lady Caroline. They have so much. I always thought I have nice and big ones. But I feel small since I am here. But in that village I know no man and no woman can say I am small.

Bye for now. I know I must do it. While there's still some daylight. Tell you tomorrow!

 

[œ

Dear Diary,

 

work today should've been easy. But I just kept thinking about my little present on the plate. The evening was short after I wrote to you. I just had a short look at the tiny landscape and went to bed afterwards. I was tired and the thrill was gone. It just wasn't the same as it wasn't accidental.

I had to clean up Miss Magdalena's room again. I found an empty plate there. Just like mine. I had to think about it every minute of the day. The landscape with the village is so beautiful. It makes me sleepy looking at it. The little lights in the village look so beautiful. I like to fall asleep while I am watching it.

 

Bye for now.

 

[œ

 

The last words had been scribbled onto the page. Johanna put the diary aside and looked at her dress. The tie was already open and she had pulled up the apron. With impatient moves she slid out of the dress. Her shoes tumbled under the table. The undergarment followed. All of the time she looked at the plate that was holding the small village. She was more than excited.

Determined but nonetheless deliberately slow she strode up to the small table with the plate on it. She didn't even hesitate to straddle table and plate. The only surprise to her was the soft sound of her pussylips parting. She had cleaned up enough of these plates. She knew what to think about the unmistakeable fragrance. She just didn't know how the experience would feel. But she already felt a lot. Her heart was beating much faster than usual. The air was cold but she knew her nipples hardened for another reason. Her breasts gently rolled to and fro on her ribcage as she breathed with excitement. She could even feel her heartbeat within her swelling labia.

Looking down she gently shifted her stance and watched her hips moving slowly over the little town. Adjusting her stance she moved a bit forward. The gentle movement positioned her pussy right above the village. The tiny church disappeared behind her black fur and only one edge of the village remained visible to her.

As if she did it every day Magdalena started to rotate her hips in a slow rhythm. From time to time she pushed out her bum and lowered her crotch towards the city. Rotating her hips forward it looked as if she wanted to lick across the town with her glistening nether lips.

Without even thinking about it she cupped both breasts with her hands and started to knead them. It felt incredibly good to do this with the tiny village and maybe a thousand people watching her show.

Pinching her right nipple she lifted the breast with it. How many of these tiny people would be needed to lift her breast? How terrible if such a breast would bury their village under its vast expanse. They would try to lift it but simply be unable to do it.

Closing her eyes she sighed softly. Breathing in again she noticed a hint of her own fragrance. It was time to get more comfortable.

With that thought in mind she stepped back and lowered into a squat in front of the table. Peering across the plate she reached out for it and carefully lifted her present. Ever slowly she moved it towards and then over the bed where she gently put it down. With her eyes locked on the plate she walked around the bed and crawled onto the mattress. With slow motions she crawled forward. First her face passed over the plate. Then her pendulous breasts. Her stomach followed and also her crotch before her beautiful head bumped into the wall. With a sigh she looked at the wall and pouted.

With no other choice she slid her right leg out of the bed and carefully lifted her left over the plate. Standing on front of the bed she felt a strange mixture of heat from her lust and cold from the air around her.

This time she got into the bed on her knees and positioned herself over the plate. Then she moved back against the wall and sat onto the cushion. Sliding down and forward her legs arched up and her pussy suddenly loomed up in front of the plate. The sight of the tiny place framed by her firm breasts and her crotch was so promising that Magdalena produced a loud moan. She couldn't prolong her foreplay anymore. With an experienced grip she slid her hand into her crotch and started to slosh around in the wetness she found. The other hand immediately got busy with her breasts.

She felt immediately that there would be no turning back now. She was all wet and horny about that little present. Pulling her fingers out of her snatch she held them high over the plate. It took a few seconds and then a drop of pussyjuice formed and fell down. When it hit the bubble It turned into a fine spray while the protective layer dissolved into tiny sparkles.

She held her breath. The moment was there. She had a tiny village sitting between her legs without the slightest protection from her. She could just lift her barefoot and all it would take to annihilate it was a slight tap of her toes. Or if she sat up her hips would rotate and her crotch would roll onto the plate. What could they do against it?

The thought caused her vulva to pulsate around her fingers. Delving deep into herself the suddenly unleashed maid used her fingernails like a shovel to dig out a nice amount of her thick cream. She didn't even hesitate and held her fingers over the plate. Her mucus slid off her fingers and splattered heavily into the delicate landscape. The avalanche of warm pussyjuice flattened acres of forest north of the city and left a deep, slime filled crater where the main part had come down on a road.

Watching her juices as they spread across the land she was already working her pussy to produce more cum.  She knew she was a wet one. And she loved the thought of her tiny audience as they would stare in disbelief at the huge amounts of juice she produced. Rubbing ever harder she had to release the tension with a few soft moans.

When she pulled out her fingers there was a thick string of mucus swinging from her fingernail. Magdalena giggled from a sudden idea. The glob of pussyjuice smashed like a super sized wrecking ball through the little village before it tore off her finger and swamped a few more houses. Her pussy had produced more juices during her lewd play and she was quickly mining her love tunnel for more. Once again a huge splat of girl-cum cut off a small road that lead out of the village. Soon the doomed town was surrounded by impassable dumps of  doughy mucus. Only little globs to her but high ramparts for the little inhabitants. The masturbating woman above had trapped them and didn't even notice those fools who tried to tangle with her juices. They were sucked into the mass and smothered inside.

The horny giantess however was long beyond the point of no return bucking her hips she moaned and gasped for air. With her fingers still busy around her G-spot she got on her knees and quickly positioned herself. Then she pulled her fingers out and started to rub her clit. She suppressed a squeal and touched the village with her quivering pussylips. At the tiny size of it that soft touch was more than enough. The village was immediately squashed flat beneath the giant pussylips. A twitch of her hips smeared them to and fro across the town. The maid however didn't notice more than a soft touch and a pleasant tingle as she crushed every building and of course any living being beneath her.

The desired orgasm washed over her like nothing she had felt before. She squashed her pussy onto the plate and bucked her hips until it was finally over. It took her half an hour to regain enough composure to take care about the leftovers on the plate.

 

[œ

 

Dear Diary,

the young Miss caught me with the plate when I tried to smuggle it into the kitchen for cleaning it up. She grinned and I think I got pretty red. I couldn't say anything. My smell on the plate must've told enough. But she only smiled and said something like "good work will always be rewarded."

After that there was just normal work. Only that my head is still swimming after the experience. I wish so much to do it again. And I wish I had an even bigger city so I could feel some more. I wonder how it would've felt to put my cherry down on the church. I'm so sensitive there.

But despite my hopes and thoughts my evening was as usual. I got into my chamber and crawled into bed within five minutes.

 

[œ

 

Dear Diary,

it's been a few days now. Really a week? Well. I can say You missed nothing. That is until today around noon. The young miss had some misfortunate accident during breakfast. Her beloved dress got spilled with cherry juice. But we got her out of it before it had dried. I was quite busy with washing until I got it out. Miss Joana loved it. I saw she was even a little bit stirred. I was proud of my work. The Lady got me an extra breakfast as reward but later today the Miss appeared when I was outside hanging out the laundry. We were alone and no one could see us behind some bed sheets. She handed me a little casket.

"Here, careful with it. Don't shake this or turn it. Better get it into Your room quickly and don't open before tonight. Don't let Yourself be caught with the case. Return it when it is empty."

With that she was gone as quick as she'd come. She was spending some leisure time in the garden.

I had a hard time for the remainder of the day. First I had to deposit the casket in my chamber. That was easy as I had taken one of my uniforms off the line. But after that I kept thinking about what I would find inside. I bumped into the cook, dropped a glass which luckily remained intact and felt all nauseous until the evening. Now I'm here and I just wrote this to calm down a little.

 

[œ

 

The young maid held her breath when she opened the small repository. The flickering candle light made it hard to tell what was inside. Moving closer to the candle she could finally see some more.

There was a multitude of tiny things inside. At first she couldn't tell what they were. They looked strange and she had never seen such things. First she recognized trains. They didn't look like the usual ones with a steam engine. But the chain of tiny coaches with teeny tiny windows was unmistakeable.

Then she saw ships that looked really strange to her. They were white but had no sails. She only knew what they were because of their shape. She'd heard that there were ships driven by steam like trains and guessed that this was the cause of their strange appearance.

But when the candle light fell on the bottom of the casket she almost dropped it. A multitude of tiny things crawled on the bottom of the box. Magdalena thought the thing was infested with insects. But as the other things seemed precious to her she thought about saving the ships and other things. Otherwise she wouldn't have noticed that these were cars. Tiny moving carriages to her. They drove around on the bottom of the box and Magdalena pondered if they were really driven by intelligent beings as they acted as futile as that.

 

But after a long day of anticipation the young maid didn't distract herself with such thoughts. Delighted by the idea of tiny toys she undressed hastily and got into her bed. Laying down on her back she propped her head up on the cushion and reached for the casket. Slowly she tilted it and spilled it's contents over her hot body. Most of it fell onto her tummy. Excited she watched the collection of tiny toys and made sure she got every last one out .

Watching the little toys on her stomach and comparing them with the size of her navel and of course her tits and nipples. Many of the tiny things she kept for strange carriages remained were she had dropped them. But some started to move around on her skin. It tickled slightly in an arousing way. When she held her fingertip over one to compare it against her digit it got faster and tried to get away from her huge finger. But of course it was too slow. The little gnat sized thing disappeared under her fingertip. Not because it had tried to flee. Just because she could and because she felt a tingle of power at that moment. When she removed her finger there was just a tiny red spot. Like a flake. She giggled and caused quite a stir to the things on her stomach.

A ship was the next thing she cared about. The tiny thing was about as long as her thumb. Pinching it carefully between thumb and forefinger she was astonished to see it crumple even under such a light pressure. Carefully she held it in front of her eyes and used her free hand to help her little examination. The ship's hull tore open as if it was made of butter when her fingernail pierced into it. Just by bending her finger she scratched a huge chunk out of the wounded hull. The soft interior of the ship clotted like a lump of dirt under her fingernail. It was much more flimsy than she had expected. The weakness was fascinating and she playfully flattened it's bow with a little touch of her finger. It felt so soft despite it's edgy, jagged appearance. A trickle of tiny, unrecognizably small things started to fall from it to her breast below. Seeing the tiny passengers and realizing their terror she felt a rush of warmth on her cheeks and in her loins. Without a second thought she reached into her pubes and peeled herself open. Her muscles relaxed and  she shoved it in. A fresh layer of juices was lubricating the love tunnel. Masts snapped off and funnels crumpled as the ocean liner touched the folds of her flesh. The heavy folds of hardly budged when they touched the ship. The cruel force of what she perceived as a soft touch flattened the superstructure and pressed the v-shape of the hull into a u-shape. Steel bend, crumpled, screamed and tore. The interior was crushed along with the miniscule passengers. Pussyjuice streamed into the remaining space and smashed aside what got into it's way. Within a second the huge ocean liner was just a wrecked hull that reverberated from the booming moan of the giantess. A multitude of screams answered, as if every woman aboard knew what she was about to unleash upon them. She relished to clamp down on her toy with the mighty muscles of  her pussy. She did it slow. But against a toy of such exquisite softness her muscles were just too strong. It took her only half a second to crumple her toy into a longish dollop of creased metal.

A train was her next toy and victim in unison. She couldn't do much more than to flatten the cars under a fingertip. One she cut in half with her fingernail but both things were rather boring. Instead she grabbed another ship and scuttled it with a pleasant twitch of her cunt.

Inspired by the nice tingle she got an idea for the trains. Pinching one end between two fingers she tried to lift it. A few cars broke off the chain but she managed to poise it over her pussy. When the first car splintered into scrap metal on her clit she shivered sensually. Others hit her labia. But it was used up too fast. In went her last ship and she tried to prolong the inevitable squishing movement. But when one of the tiny cars drove stupidly close to her right breast she just pushed inward with her arm and watched her tit roll over the puny dot of a car. Seeing it's flattened remains stuck to the curved bulk of her breast as it rolled back brought her over the edge. She clenched her cunt with a force she had never exerted before. Twitching and moaning she squeezed her breasts and rubbed her hands all over her body crushing and smearing even the last one of the smaller toys while she came and came and came.

 

[œ

 

"Your present was really delightful, Miss Magdalena", the maid said with a happy smile and a quick curtsy.

"Oh, You're welcome, Joana. Keep this among us and I will see what I can do. But it's got to be the right phase of the moon...",  Magdalena said mysteriously and left.

The maid had never felt healthier in her life. During the next weeks the hard work couldn't tire her down as it had done before. From time to time, sometimes as a reward but on rare occasions just by gratitude she received more toys which she eagerly consumed.

Two months passed like this. The maid enjoyed her toys and she was glad whenever she received a few more. As eager as she was for that kind of play she always spent the whole load in one evening.  Except for a few ships she considered beautiful or just special  enough to be kept. Those she hid in a secret box beneath her bed. Which didn't mean that those were protected and off limits. Sometimes when she her desire got too bad she just granted herself one or two of them. Crushing them despite their beauty with only the sensitive flesh of her pussy was something special.

Both girls didn't spend to many thoughts on the fact that this behaviour wouldn't be a secret forever. They just liked the other one's excitement about it. And after more than a month Lady Caroline and her beloved husband left the house for the reception on their neighbour's birthday.

The young women had left for their respective rooms and Magdalena expected to go to bed soon. She was already unbuttoning her dress when there was a knock and the door handle moved.

"Psst!" Without even considering to ask Joana slipped inside her small room and closed the door. "You know... mom's out. And... we could talk. In my room..."

The young women looked deep into each other's eyes and then tip toed through the silent house. Joana didn't even give her the time to button up her dress again. When they got into the comfortable room of the Miss Magdalena stopped at the door. She knew the room and wasn't surprised about the luxurious interior. But in the moment she came in her eyes had locked on two trays that were waiting on the table. Each tray held a landscape along with a huge city.

The maid stood open mouthed. There were even tiny flying things above the city and in the dim light the houses glowed from a myriad of tiny windows.

"Like to share the experience with me?", Joana asked and Magdalena could only nod. Too tempting was the offer. She couldn't deny and looking into Joana's eyes they both knew they wanted this.

Placing the trays opposing one another on the floor the girls stood next to the tiny cities and nervously started to undress. Uncaring about their social differences the miss and the maid exposed themselves. The rustling of dresses filled the room until the different clothing parts lay together on a heap. Knowing what was to come Joana placed two big cushions behind each tray to allow a comfortable rest from time to time. In the quietness of the house their steps on the floorboards sounded painfully loud as they straddled their trays. Both had kept their shoes on as the young women didn't like to walk barefoot on the wooden floor.

Joana didn't hesitate to squat down on her heels. Both girls heard the wet sounds of her parting pussylips. They both knew what they wanted. Looking up Joana's smile invited Magdalena. The maid sunk down slowly and also spread her legs but while her plump outer lips parted her protruding labia stuck together until she dragged her index finger along her snatch.

Looking down they took in the tiny landscape. The trays were well filled with urbanity. Only a few small mountains and other green areas were visible close to the edge. The further to the centre of each tray the eye got the bigger were the buildings. The largest of those were about one and a half inch high. Only a few slightly larger but none could rival a pinkie finger's length.

Magdalena send a timid look towards Joana. The young Miss understood and smiled. "I bet You have never seen a city like this. But it will contribute great pleasure. I know the trick. Let me show You!"

Magdalena just nodded. Joana looked at the tiny world beneath her and Magdalena had expected her to do something with it. But instead she put a hand on her knee hand gently caressed her inner thighs as she slid her hand into her crotch.

"I like to get in the mood first", she explained as she fondled her pussy. After a few seconds she cupped her prodigious breast with her free hand and pushed at her nipple. Magdalena stared mesmerized at the voluptuous curves. "You've got beautiful breasts", she whispered. "You are so big."

Joana shuddered lustfully when she heard the words. "Yes. You are getting me wet", she whispered. The young woman wished that the maid, her friend would rather ask her to touch than just sit there and stare.

"I like to have my pussy drooling on them before I really start", she continued to teach.

"Oh. You are already wet", the maid said shy after watching her for a few seconds. And indeed the young miss had produced a small droplet of  cream. "Not enough", Joana sighed and smeared the drop over her pussylips before she pressed her middle finger in with a wet noise followed by a moan. Some quick motions of her finger followed and she pulled it out along with a thick glob of cum. The milky juice stretched into a long string and oozed down. Small dust clouds appeared where it smashed into the tiny houses. Shaking it off her fingertip Joana flung it into one of the big houses and Magdalena watched amazed as it suddenly got brittle and leaned over while it collapsed on itself with a puff of dust.

"Oups", Joana said mocking, "I usually spare these for my pussy. So we'd better get started before I'll flood everything with my juices and feel nothing."

"Uh... yes", Magdalena said but couldn't hide how insecure she was.

"Don't know how to do it?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Here. This is the way", Joana said happily and just lowered her dripping twat onto a flock of skyscrapers. She didn't bother to spread herself more than her pussy did naturally from her kneeling position. The tiny buildings didn't stand a chance against her massive labia. Five were immediately crushed against the giant petals of her sex. Two more found bend and crunched as they were forced to slide into the gap between those pussylips. The thick layer of love juice smashed in the windows and flooded the breaking buildings. Then the mighty pussylips didn't budge enough and the tiny buildings got sheared of their foundations just before the pussy of the girl touched the ground and caused even more destruction. The young woman hardly felt the annihilation of a multitude of smaller buildings that covered the ground almost like strewn sugar crystals. All of them were smeared into her juices when her movement pressed her labia into the ground and caused them to spread. The sensation she felt however triggered a soft twitch of her love muscles which was more than enough to flatten the two skyscraper wrecks at the entrance of her pussy.

"Hmm", she moaned before she raised her hips again. Her pussylips parted from the squashed city grounds with a slurp. Closing her eyes she lowered a finger into her pussy and started to loll it about as she was feeling and crunching the last bits of destroyed skyscrapers. Done with that she lifted her hand and watched her innocent fingertip before she licked it clean with another moan.

"Uh...", Joana made. "It feels wonderful. You must try for yourself."

"Yes", Magdalena made hesitant as well as aroused.

"Oh, don't deny them that beautiful body of Yours. Don't be shy, I know they'll appreciate Your perfect skin and that sporty young body. Just show them the use of Your muscles."

Magdalena looked up then tried to lower her pussy but noticed that she couldn't as she was still in a squat. Bringing her knees down she quickly got in position and held her breath as she lowered her pussy towards a random part of her city.

She gasped when she felt the first touch of tiny skyscrapers on her pussylips. The poor little buildings produced a nice tingle as they were cruelly pressed flat by her clumsy first try. She didn't just press down too fast. She also had her pussylips still stuck together. But Joana wouldn't laugh at the girl she liked.

"Open yourself up a little. They are just not strong enough to open you. So you have to give a little help."

Magdalena didn't hesitate but found enough confidence to take her time before her caressing finger finally opened her pussylips.

When she finally smashed another flock of skyscrapers with her pussy she let out a surprised squeal and squirmed while she smeared her pussylips across the ground.

"I had not imagined this too feel so good!"

"Yes. It is some pleasure to do a city", Joana admitted. "So did You like the small toys I gave to you?", she asked her maid while she casually dabbed her swollen labia at another part of the city.

"Oh, yes, these were fine. Some were too small to be felt but all of them got me very excited and I'd so much like some more." Magdalena didn't even look at Joana. She was already positioning her aroused cunt above more buildings. Open mouthed she moaned when some of the buildings entered her pussy while other's were pleasantly crushed against her labia.

Sitting back on the cushion Joana used her long fingernails to break off a few buildings which she absentmindedly deposited deep within her wet cunt. They broke slowly as the flood of stringy pussyjuice and the pressure of the surrounding tonnage of flesh cracked the delicate structures within. Her pussy was almost melting the tiny structures while the giantess hardly took notice. She just appreciated the constant level of arousal and condescended to put in some fresh ones from time to time. Meanwhile she enjoyed watching her maid Magdalena who was too excited to try such subtle ways of self-satisfaction.

"You must try to be more sensitive. Raise your arousal but be slow and sensuously. Like me", Joana tried to calm the maid's temper. "These things are too weak. You won't get too far if You just use them up like this."

But the maid hardly had a chance to slow down. To good it felt and the miss couldn't deny the fact that she was more than enjoying the show of her lean body dominating the tiny city. An almost involuntary clench of her cunt finished off a dozen skyscrapers that had been in various states of destruction within her wet twat. With a little shudder she raised her butt from the cushion and positioned over the city again. Magdalena was to busy with herself and her city too watch Joana's wet twat going down again.

"Thank you, Joana", she sighed, "Oh, this is soooo goood!"

"Yes", Joana answered as she suddenly found it hard to control her own lust. Watching Magdalena's plump pussy bulldozing through the cityscape was something she had never seen before. At least not to this extent.

But when she found herself moving her pussy in circles across her own tray again in search for the soft touch of more little toys she found that despite her delightfully slow speed she had consumed all but a few of the large buildings. And Magdalena was already smearing her cunt through rather useless suburbs.

"Ummm.... please, Magdalena, hold back. Let me get some more so we can finish this the way we should."

With that she Sat down at the edge of the city and put her feet on the floor to pull her firm butt all over the city. The last notable buildings got smashed along with thousands of tiny structures until the whole city was wiped out under her ass. Getting up she looked at Magdalena's tray. The maid was sitting on the cushion and literally squirming for release. Looking at the last edge of town the eager girl smeared her dripping pussy all over it.

Coming back she had two plates full of cityscape which she put down on the trays. "Here... let's use these to finish off. You made me wet all over. It's already dripping down my legs."

With that Joana was no longer willing to wait for Magdalena. She moaned and sunk down on her toys. With reckless abandon she pleasured herself with the tiny city. Her clit crushed whole skyscrapers into the ground and her cunt smeared and crunched even more. Wet sounds filled the air and Joana suddenly let out a squeal of pleasure when she felt Magdalena's hands on her mighty boobs. Returning the favour both young women ground their pussies into the defenceless cities. Thousands died with each of their moves and within half a minute they both came in shuddering orgasms just in time before they would've completely squished and consumed the new toy cities, too.

After the cruel pounding both girls simply relaxed and buried what was left on each plate under their firm butts. After a while they both eyed the other one's naked body. There was Magdalena's well toned figure and her soft skin. Joana would've been just a slim girl without a hint of muscle or anything that would deserve a stare. But her breasts were of such an enormous size that three girls could've been equipped with her masses without giving them a reason to complain.

"That was good", Magdalena said after some time. "Yes, it was. Much better than with anyone else I shared with", Joana admitted.

"It's getting late", Magdalena said and raised. Joana just nodded and helped her to get into the dress. They didn't spent time on the undergarments. Magdalena just grabbed the small pieces. They parted with a kiss on each other's cheek.

Happy and careless about her strides and the late time Magdalena strode towards her room. Her steps boomed on the floorboards until she suddenly heard voices. Miss Caroline and her husband had returned and Magdalena quickly slid out of her shoes and tiptoed into her room.

 

Coming in Lady Caroline and her husband were silently entering the house. Leaving her shoes at the door she walked along the hallway and avoided the boards she knew to creak. A soft crunch from beneath her foot couldn't attract her attention. She knew the final sound of a tiny vehicle. Small people rarely got noticed. Only the biggest ones that reached ant size could be felt when they got underfoot. She usually met some trace of their tiny secret in the vicinity of the door. They hoped to escape that way.

The sudden loud steps that echoed through the house alerted Lady Caroline. She knew those steps. Magdalena's stride could not be mistaken. But where had she been? In an instant her old fear returned. Hadn't there been that day when she thought she saw the young maid coming in after hanging out the laundry with a small wooden box? Fear gripped Caroline's heart. There were already too many people knowing about this. Those false friends her daughter had among the noble families thought these were luxury toys and had no one else to talk to. But that little brat of a maid could know anyone and she was too clever to be fooled by those toy stories her daughter told. After all these years she had only one sorrow and saw only one threat to her life. What if it came out?

The Lady had found out about the effect when Joana had been around ten. She had always felt euphoric after visiting the place. But when she found that neither giving birth nor her luxurious living for ten years had caused a sign of  aging, a single wrinkle around her eyes, she realized that there was more than just innocent fun to the magic place.

She had let her daughter in on the secret when she had turned sixteen. Now the calendar told she was twenty within a month but still looked like eighteen. A full developed, young woman of ample beauty. Joana had felt just the same. Euphoria. A state of healthy, well being. And of course lust. Since joining the fun Joana had never even caught a cold.

Caroline wasn't like her own mother. But she was worried about her daughter. And about her own life. Her youth was becoming obvious. She avoided going to town. She feared the word 'witch'. What if somebody accused her to be one? Or just if there was some gossip about it?

A week passed and she kept watching the girls. There was no doubt. The two young women had become friends. With her mom being a farm girl her daughter didn't care too much about their status. The maid wasn't just young and beautiful but also clever. She seemed trustworthy but what if she was not? She had to find out how trustworthy she really was. But what she saw looked like a good friendship and they knew each other for quite some time now.

Two days passed until she found the right moment. The maid was buys cleaning the silverware and Joana had left for a visit to the neighbours. Caroline had been waiting for a chance like this and foreseen the possibility.

"Magdalena! Would You please serve my afternoon tea?"

"Yes, Madam, of course", came the immediate response. "But I have never been assigned..."

"Don't worry, I won't be testing Your abilities of setting up the dishes. I just need someone to do it and everyone else left. So please..."

"Yes. Of course."

"I will be in the library."

Caroline smiled and slowly walked into the library. A round table with four comfortable cushioned chairs was a good location for what she had in mind.

Magdalena was nervous. She wasn't used to serve dinner or tea and feared that the Lady would use this opportunity to tell her some bad news about her and Joana.

But everything seemed normal. The tray had been waiting for her in the kitchen. She had boiled water and prepared the tea and then carried it all into the library.

The lady was waiting and smiled friendly. Magdalena served her a cup of tea and wanted to leave.

"Oh, please, stay here just in case I need something", the lady ordered in a friendly voice. "You could sweeten my tea. Two pieces, please."

Magdalena didn't have time to think good or bad about this. Dutifully she took the sugar tongs and opened the sugar bowl.

Her eyes widened when she looked inside. She gulped and hesitated.

"Two pieces, please", the lady repeated. She couldn't believe this. Was she hallucinating? Within the sugar bowl was a small collection of ships. They were between half and three quarters of an inch long. Tiny ships completely with Masts and sails. About a dozen of them sat there ready to be picked up.

Trying to be brave she decided not to run. Panting she tried to grab one of the ships with the sugar tongs but only managed to crush it. Looking up guiltily she found the lady smiling. Trying another one it remained intact and she sat it into the steaming tea. It swam around with the torrents of the cup. Obediently she took another one and managed to set it afloat a second time. Then she decided to put the lid back on the bowl and act as if everything was normal.

"Beautiful", the lady commented and the maid couldn't be sure if it was a comment about her behaviour or the nice view of the ships in her tea.

Lady Caroline took the cup and gently blew across the hot tea. The ships were violently sent in circles around the cup. A few sails tore loose and flew away just from the gentle blow. Then she took a sip. Magdalena's eyes were glued to the scene and she even thought she could see tiny dots in the masts and on the decks fighting for the survival of the ship.

Putting down the cup the lady had another order.

"Now, please, serve me some cookies with the tea", she asked. There was another box on the tray and Magdalena took it and presented it to the lady before she opened the lid. This time she wasn't that surprised to find something special, too. There were cookies but each of them had a coating that consisted of a tiny landscape with a village on it. The lady took one with pointed fingers and daintily bit into it. The maid stared at her pearly white monolithic teeth as they sunk into the cookie. Tiny houses were just crushed flat, too small to be cut by her incisors. The cracker crunched and the crunch got muffled as her upper lip squashed dozens of homes as they gently enfolded the cookie. The lady closed her eyes and the maid saw her sucking on the melting cookie part for a moment before she decided to chew and swallow. The same cruel and fascinating thing repeated as she bit off another piece of cookie. The last piece she just threw on her tongue and pressed it against her palpate with her mouth half opened.

"Good", she cooed and grinned at the maid. Then she took another sip of tea. One of the tiny ships got sucked towards her and almost collided with her lips. Her eyes watched the scene but her expression remained just casual as she put the cup down with the ships still afloat in the hot tea.

"I see You are not too surprised about my tea ceremony?"

Magdalena didn't know what to say. Maybe the lady had not expected an answer as she continued. "You know... I tend to trust You, girl."

Magdalena just lowered her eyes as if watching the floorboards. The lady looked scrutinizing at her.

"Well... as You've been a loyal servant around the house and especially right now I think I'll show You the way I really like to have my tea served."

With that the lady got up and unbuttoned her white blouse. "Would you please help me with my wardrobe?"

Magdalena obeyed as if she was dreaming. The lady undressed. Totally. She was even barefooted when she rested her nude body on the seat cushion again.

"I guess it's a little bit disrespectful if the lady undresses and the maid may keep her clothes on...?"

Magdalena flinched and looked at her dress. She didn't know what the lady had in mind. She wasn't sure if all of this would lead to an embarrassing penalty for befriending her daughter. But what could she do?

"Yes, Madame," she whispered and slowly removed her clothes. She was soon just as naked as the lady.

"You sure are a nice girl", she commented and Magdalena didn't know if she referred to her obedience or her naked appearance.

"Now... you may take a  seat", lady Caroline said slightly amused about the maid's embarrassment. Magdalena still obeyed and sat down while the Lady took another sip of tea. This time one of the tiny ships got sucked in-between her lips. It dissolved into a bunch of tiny splinters and sails and disappeared. The lady didn't even watch.

"Take a cookie. I will get You a cup so we can have some tea together."

When Magdalena carefully took a cookie-village from the box the lady got up and walked to a cupboard. The maid didn't notice that she paused and smiled when she heard the crunch of the cookie behind her.

Returning with an empty cup she put it down in front of the maid.

"I see you like my cookie recipe. But my example on how to devour it shouldn't distract You from an even better way to consume it. Let me show you!"

With that the grinning woman sat down again and took another cookie. She eyed it for a moment but while the maid had expected her to lick across it or at least eat it in a special way the lady suddenly lowered the cookie into her crotch. Bending forward she spread her naked vagina with her free hand and rubbed her bald pussy across the tiny village. Removing the cookie Magdalena saw the multitude of tiny, half crushed things littering her wet pussylips. Then she leaned back again and allowed her vagina to close itself. She did it without a moan or even a deep breath. She just devoured the tiny village with her sex as if she ate a grape. The cookies crunch between her teeth seemed like thunder in the quiet room.

Magdalena looked at her cookie. Most of the village was still there. Should she really do the same? She longed for it. But she feared that she would be unable to control herself.

Her eyes fell on the tiny steeple. She knew how delicious it would feel. And she couldn't resist. Faster than even lady Caroline would've thought Magdalena stood, put the cookie on the edge of the table and straddled it. Rotating her hips she sunk down onto it with a deep moan. Her aroused clit danced across the tiny town squashing everything into oblivion and smearing what was left with her juices. Her rough play stirred the tea in the cups and sunk the remaining ship in the process and when she was done with the cookie and raised her crotch the little thing remained stuck to her pussy.

Magdalena had never heart such a hearty and bright laughter from the lady. Caroline was really amused by the stormy girl. "Oups", she made and removed the cookie and the lady had some difficulties to keep herself from giggling madly.

"Oh, you're really fun, Magdalena. Please be patient and sit down. I want to have some word with you."

Once again Magdalena was a little worried. Caroline saw it but waited until she had the full attention of the young woman.

"Well, Magdalena. I guess we both know that I invited you to this cup of tea for a special reason.

My husband and me and most of all our beloved daughter Joana know you as our loyal and obedient maid. I know this has changed between You and Joana. So I decided to find out more about You and see if I could trust You.

Don't be afraid. You already passed my little test and I must say I was quite amused. I felt and am now sure that you are worthy to be Joana's friend. And I also offer my friendship to you."

"Madame... I never... well?"

"Oh, don't be so shy. Your friendship is well accepted. You're an intelligent young woman and my daughter couldn't have found a better friend. Of course as a loving mother I noticed what was going on and I even noticed that you two could be friends long before you two knew about it.

But we all know that our society prohibits friendship among a maid and a noble family. And I fear I can't change this. So officially You will remain the maid. But as soon as we are among us - you are the friend of the family."

"Thank You Madame", the young woman said with watery eyes.

"Oh, don't thank me for something you've earned yourself. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Of course you will move into another room. A bigger one with a window and a new maid will take over your work. But there's more. As you already know.

Do you think it is normal for a girl and her mother to play with tiny ships, carriages, trains and even cities? Is this the common way of life for you? We both know it is not. But as you were around with my daughter I know she introduced You to our special toys. And today we both saw the we are both pleased by this kind of play."

Magdalena nodded with wide eyes. She still feared that something bad might happen and destroy everything.

"Well... those young misses my daughter sometimes has to invite don't know what they were playing with. But you were different right from the start. What do you think would happen to us if the preacher down in the village got an idea of the way you just played with a little town? What do you think would he say about the little church  you just turned into a smear of pussyjuice?

We both know that the people down in the village wouldn't be amused. Maybe they would hang us just for doing this."

The lady paused to let the fear sink in. The maid looked more than a little frightened.

"That's why no one may ever know that these things are real and have real little people inside. No one shall ever find out. That's why I always have an eye for the floor when I'm around one of the doors. And I expect the same from You. If You see anything moving on the ground be sure to step on it. Then have a look if you really got it.

I know nature will almost surely kill them once they get outside. But we can't be sure. That's why I ruthlessly kill those who escape from our toys. It's an easy thing to do. Just step on the spot. You don't need to stomp. Just a little touch of your foot is more than enough. And that way you can do it even when somebody is around who doesn't know. Understood?"

"Yes, Madame."

"Hey! Stop this. When alone, call me Caroline. Please!"

"Yes... Caroline."

"And stop this obedient tone. You're beyond that now!

But let me continue. There's even more."

She made another pause.

"Did You ever ask yourself how old I am? And if You did, what do you think about my daughter's age?

To make it short You  know my daughters age. But you don't know mine. I'm way past forty. Can you believe this? I know I still look like eighteen or something."

She paused again and Magdalena nodded in agreement.

"Well I look like eighteen and my body is as healthy as if I really were. And all I know about it is that I didn't age since I found the little toys.

And that's why I won't let an opportunity pass to play with them. I feel that consuming their little lives is what keeps me and my daughter young.

"And the Lord of course", the maid said.

But the answer was a surprise. "No", Caroline sighed. "It's like a curse. whenever we bring my husband close to them they disappear or die. It's not working for him. It's like witchcraft. It can only work for women. Like me and my daughter. And like you."

This time Magdalena was speechless. Her thoughts raced but she couldn't really express how big this gift seemed.

"Yes... I am telling you that we probably will stay forever young."

"Forever?"

"Yes. Forever. But don't be too euphoric about it. You will get used to it. Like I did."

With a sigh the lady bend forward and opened the sugar bowl. Picking up a little ship with her fingers she looked down, spread her pussy and inserted it bow first into her sex. Pushing onto the stern the masts cracked and folded over as the small ship went in. When she released her labia they fell back into position and Magdalena watched as the little thing got flattened between the wet folds and then disappeared from sight when her nether lips closed. She hadn't moved a muscle to crunch the ship.

"It is still very pleasant to play. But the euphoria of the first years got somehow lost. I really feel good when I get a toy with many more lives on it than would fit on a ship.

But that's not what's really important about it. We'll show You the place and you'll learn how the age of the moon will change the size of our toys during the curse of  the month.

But what's important is once again that if anyone finds out that we won't get older over the years they will burn us as witches. So... it's a great gift and I know what it means to you. But it is also very dangerous. No one shall ever find out. No - one - shall - ever - find - out!"

 

[œ

 

The sun was warming Caroline's back as she sat relaxed on the shore. Most of the coastal metropolis had disappeared under her firm ass cheeks. A few small explosions caused by the remains of the military caressed her labia. Absentmindedly she pushed a huge fright ship into her wet pussy. She didn't notice the buckling hull or the tiny dots that moved on the deck and tried to survive by jumping off the doomed vessel and into the thick slime layers on her labia.

Magdalena was squatting over another big city just a few foot away. In a calm manner she broke the biggest buildings off their foundations and fed them to her devouring cunt or just crushed them against her nipples. The barrage of gunfire that was released upon her feet didn't disturb her. She rather deplored that they didn't try to shoot her sensitive pussy flesh.

Joana was getting a tan. Her big breasts had rolled over a city that she had harvested for bigger buildings before.

 

"So I hear You are in love?", Caroline asked. Pushing another ship from the harbour she felt that she had a sufficient amount of tonnage within her and gut rid of it with a soft clench. Spreading her pussy she let the flattened remains of half a dozen ships slide out.

"Well... yes I am", Magdalena said with gleaming eyes and rubbed a building into her clit.

"Yeah mom, she is. Like a child again after all these years", giggled Joana.

Caroline grinned and continued to nonchalantly please herself with the biggest ships from the harbour. After a few freighters she pushed in a white ocean liner. Here eyelids fluttered for a moment when she felt it's soft resistance against her clenching love muscles.

"So... what do you feel about him?", she continued her interrogation. "Yeah," Joana fell in. "You've been playing with our toys for two centuries and now You wanna tell us You have a boyfriend? Why?", Joana teased giggling.

"Oh...", Magdalena said with a warm smile, "I think I finally met someone special. I love him."

"His girth or his length", Caroline couldn't let out the pun and Joana giggled as if she was tickled.

"Oh... at least he's much better equipped than these things", Magdalena said amused and pushed in the next skyscraper.

"Guess so", Caroline admitted. "How many miles would he have on the scale we're on today?"

"A little longer than a mile he'd be, Caro. If we'd ever get a man here."

"Yeah," Carline sighed and looked dreamy into the sky. "That time was good. Wonder if I ever take another one. Except for the billions I devoured for my youth."

"Can't count them, mom", Joana sighed. "and wouldn't watch myself getting crow's feet for their sake."

With that thought in mind she pushed herself up a little and dragged her boobs to the right so that her giant tit rolled over a satellite town that had been spared until now.

"Well he's very tender to me. But I think I would've never cared for him if he wasn't such a good hearted boy."

"Oh, you really met Mr. right? I thought You were waiting for the hardest jock since 1850?"

"Nah! Guess you were wrong then. Just look what my pussy does to hard things", she announced as she slid a skyscraper into her pussy and left it there for a moment until she finished it with the usual contraction of her vagina.

"Hmmm. Got a big one, girls. Guess that one held at least ten thousand. I can still feel their life boost."

"Guess You'll feel more than a boost when You'll meet him in private. Don't You?"

 

 

 Part three œ

Modern Women

 

"Oh, Rebecca...  All I'm trying to tell You is that I love You and that they might be a little bit pressing to find out if we fit together. Well... if they think we do. And I want You to know that I really love You and..."

"Mr. Charles Woodright. Could You please stop it? Can't You see You're just making me nervous? See, I did my best to look good and I promise to be a good girl up to a certain point. If that's not enough I'll just leave."

"Yes...sorry. But that's what I fear."

"Me acting nice?"

"No. You leaving!"

They both kept quiet for the rest of the road. It was going up the mountain in serpentines with many unexpected turns for the driver who was unfamiliar with it. The last part however led across a beautiful alp with the beautiful, old estate on the opposite end.

"Oh, how beautiful. What a beautiful estate. Almost like an old castle or something."
"It's really been almost that in former times."

"Oh, really? I bet it's wonderfully quiet nowadays!"

"Yes, You can."

 

Charles parked the car in front of the stairs to the main door. Her walked around the car and opened the door for Rebecca who appreciated him doing so just because he had briefed her that his family was expecting such old fashioned things.

 

When she got out of the car Rebecca gasped. On the platform on top of the stairs and in front of the entrance stood a woman. Rebecca had to look up at her and couldn't help but had to stare for a second until she could control her eye. The blonde was wearing a short, blue satin evening dress. The dress had been expensive. More expensive than Rebecca could've ever afforded. But what made her stare was that the dress was short. A skimpy mini dress and as the woman stood about 8 foot above Rebecca could not miss the expensive panties underneath. But when she had thought this had been the only unmissable thing about her she saw that she was wrong at the end of that second of staring. The expanse of her bust was beyond everything she had thought to be possible on such a tall, slim body. Charles led her to the stairs. He had only eyes for her and she felt fluttered but also very excited and nervous.

"Welcome! Welcome Rebecca and Charles. It is so good to have You back home, Charly."

She stormed down the stairs and hugged Charles and she had to admit she felt strange about such a young and beautiful and of course so well equipped lady hugging her Charly. Intimidated about her height she looked down and found her wearing a pair of designer heels that added five and a half inches to the explanation. She would have been about as tall as Rebecca who was clearly outmatched by her choice for kitten heels.

"Rebecca, this is my Cousin Caroline", Charles introduced the woman. As she took the lead and went up the stairs in front of them Rebecca looked envious at her secure steps in those murderous heels. These thing's had surely  cost a month's salary  for her. She felt outclassed and under pressure even before she had entered the house.

Getting to know Magdalena who was another cousin and Charly's Mom Joana had very similar results. The women were all dressed in really expensive clothes and heels. At least Magdalena didn't have this intimidating amount of boob flesh but Charly's Mom was as well equipped as Magdalena. Rebecca felt as if her whole outfit couldn't compare to the price of a spare heel tip on one of their shoes.

What was very strange however was the aura of youth around all three of them. Charly's mom looked like twenty and  she couldn't find an explanation, how this was possible. But then she thought that they were sure as rich as Hollywood stars. Maybe she'd gotten help with this.

At least Charles didn't show any signs of being drawn to them. Though she thought that a beautiful cousin surely could be of danger.

"Well Charly, now we've had the necessary shake hands. I suggest You'd lead Your friend to the room we prepared. It's right next door to Yours. You two might want to have some rest after the long drive you took."

She was thankful for these words from Charly's mom. She was indeed tired and almost frightened by this reception committee. What if she didn't meet their expectations?

With racing thoughts she had Charly leading her to her room and before she could hold him back he had kissed her and disappeared.

What did he say? She had heard the words but didn't catch the sense. Old fashioned... his family was somewhat old fashioned when it came to the honour of the house. Seperated rooms. Too bad. But at least he was next door, right?

She felt really tired after all of this. Her steps seemed to be booming loud on the wooden floor. She just wasn't used to it and didn't care about one of her steps sounding a little more like  a crunch. Exhausted she flopped onto the bed and popped of her heels before she fell asleep.

 

[œ

 

The thick ridges of the wood grain was a hard ground for the tiny vehicle. It rumbled through the darkness trying to avoid the places with especially strong fibres. The hands of the driver were numb from the constant shocks of the rough surface but he kept pressing on. After all he was doing his best to save his life. As one of the few survivors of a giantess massacre he was trying to get to the kitchen. The crew of an even smaller helicopter had told him to go there for food and water. People had organized nightly patrols there to fetch crumbs and other edibles from the floor. They had even tried to lift him with the helicopter but their scale had been too small.

The man shuddered when the headlights uncovered the darkness from a carpet like form on the ground. The room was littered with these things. He feared to run over it and made a right turn. He couldn't help but had to look at it out of the driver's window. He couldn't even tell what kind of a vehicle it had been. Now it was flat. The driver and whoever had been inside with him had been unlucky enough to get underfoot. The metal was pressed like a tinfoil into the surface of the ground and wore the embossed texture of the sole on the other side. Dark splotches had dried on the wood. One was oil from the crushed engine. The others were blood. With their behemoth dimensions there were rarely survivors even if one was lucky enough to be in the cave of the tread. Those were smashed to death by the shockwave.

The loud noise of a deep breath made him floor the pedal and he swerved around the disturbing remnant of  one of his kind. He wanted to get out of this alive.

 

[œ

 

Rebecca couldn't tell what she'd been dreaming of. But she was suddenly awake with a racing heart. Staring into the darkness her thoughts were immediately on the day's events and of course on the fears she had about this. She didn't want to loose Charly.

Soon her eyes had adapted to the darkness. But as the estate stood far from the nearest town or streetlights the room was indeed pitch black. Little grey sparks seemed to dance in front of her eyes. But the longer she stared the more she felt as if there were some of them moving continuously into the same direction.

Feeling that she still wore all her clothes distracted her and she sat up on the edge of the mattress to undress. Her nightgown was in the suitcase and she pondered if she should get it. But then she shrugged it off. Why would she wear nightwear if there was only Charly and three other women around?

She thought of Charly as she slowly removed her clothes. She didn't like the wall that separated her from him. Closing her eyes she imagined undressing for him and sensuously dropped each part in front of her until she realised that she was about to take off her panties.

"Enough...", she whispered to herself, "Rebecca, it's enough!"

Her Panties were wet. "Charly...", she whispered as she slid her fingers along the wet cameltoe her swollen labia produced.

Longing for her lover she got up and tip toed to the wall. Her fingers found their way into her pants and she quickly fingered herself while she put her ear to the wall. But she couldn't even hear a snore. With a sad sigh she shrugged and returned to bed.

 

[œ

 

When the vibrations of colossal movement shook the car he turned the rear view mirror to look. A humongous figure raised above the bed. The silhouette unmistakeably female. He'd never thought to feel so much terror at the sight of a woman. Afraid of being detected his fingers raced to switch off the headlights. Blind in the sudden darkness he was forced to stop. He just didn't dare to move on because he didn't know where the next gap between two floorboards was located.

He remained stopped and waiting for his eyes to adapt to the dark until two mighty thuds made the car jump. He didn't need much imagination to realize that she had put her feet on the floor. The thought terrified him enough to hit the gas and move on as fast as he could. The floorboards groaned thunderously when he saw her colossal stature raise to more than intimidating heights. His car jumped a few foot high from her first timid step and the boom reverberated through the floorboards.

"Bitch!", he yelled before her second step hit the floor. His car was knocked eight foot high by the concussion and when it fell back it was smashed on the ground. The wheels broke off, the passenger door sprang open and tore off when the car toppled over. He was stunned from the pain and looked up through the gap of the missing door. A dark shape obscured the distant ceiling. He opened his mouth for a cry but the impact of the heel silenced him until the soft barefoot turned him into another splotch next to a flattened car wreck.

 

[œ

 

Rebecca was up as soon as the daylight awoke her. Looking around the room she found the nightgown that had been waiting for her and there was also a bathrobe. She put on both and started to empty her suitcase into the waiting wardrobe.

Of course she tried to be silent but she wasn't used to the creaking floorboards. So she wasn't too surprised when she heard a knock and her beloved Charly slipped in.

"Good morning darling!"

"Good morning."

"The other's are all waiting downstairs. Breakfast is ready. We are used to get up early. At least when we didn't have a party or something."

 

[œ

 

Breakfast was uneventful on the one hand but interesting for all of them as they could exchange a few words for the first time. Rebecca got introduced to Charly's mom and her two cousins. She liked the nice little chit chat and smiled subtly whenever she had to give some personal information. Soon she had told a lot about herself and began to turn the tables with remarks about the expensive estate. Magdalena smiled. She'd rather have a daughter in law who was clever enough to turn the tables when she was more or less interrogated. The women however didn't tell much about the source of their wealth. A few remarks about investments were all she got out and before Rebecca could feel an affront Caroline finished the breakfast.

It was a little bit strange however to see those wealthy women share the work of cleaning up. They just told her that they had much time and didn't mind some work.

 

After that experience Charly showed her around the house. The bigger part of it to be exactly. There were a few doors she understood to be off limits for her. But who would really complain? It was after all a generous offer and a sign of trust to allow her to move freely around the building right after getting to know her.

 

[œ

 

After lunch Charly made a walk with her to show her the beautiful mountainscape around the estate. They didn't get far. The height and her lack of training let them return after two hours with her drenched in sweat.

Uneasy about her looks she had hoped to get a shower with anyone else taking notice but Charly's mom awaited them. She grinned but quickly shooed her into a shower in the basement. Charly had to get her some pool outfit and Rebecca decided to accept being pampered by the woman who might become her mother in law. Not that she was the one who forced it. But Charly kept talking about it and she felt flattered about it. But to her marriage was secondary. She had a job and she was quite self conscious so she felt content with him as long as she was sure he was the one for her.

Relaxing her muscles she sighed as the hot water washed off sweat and dirt. She stayed longer than necessary and Charly had long before deposited the pool outfit and left.

Stepping out of the shower she rubbed the water off her face and was looking for her towel. Otherwise she might have felt the little imperfection of the tile she stepped on. But it disappeared before the sensation got noticed and she moved on to the stool where Charly had deposited her red bikini and the matching sandals. Getting her hair done took a few more minutes. Then she left the shower and headed for the luxurious indoor pool.

 

[œ

 

The three women were laying relaxed in their sun loungers while Charly was busy with getting Rebecca's outfit.

"Nice and clever girl, don't You think?", Magdalena started.

"Well... yes. But she seems like a child to me. Is my son really old enough to have a girlfriend", Joana wondered.

"Oh, Jo", Caroline laughed. "If I had thought that way I would've never allowed that lewd games to you and Magdalena."

"Well... must be right. Can't help it. Think she's good enough?"

"Concerning looks... sure. Concerning brains - not a bad choice but clever ones are hard to judge."

"Stepped on a few things already. I'm sure she didn't notice. But I heard her steps last night. So she must've been up. Can't say if she ignored the lights or really tried to look at them. I was just too slow. Found a few small splotches but she sure didn't notice them in the morning."

"If we want Charly to have her we'll just have to push her into the experience. I don't want to keep this a secret for the next sixty years. She has to learn about it one day."

"I guess we better force it. Let her explore around the pool. We can watch and have fun. Then we'll wait for her to ask for your age, Jo", Magdalena suggested. The three of them just nodded when Charly returned.

 

[œ

 

Rebecca's hard soled sandals clacked loudly on the tiles as she walked in with a confident stride. She knew that the other girls were beauties but she also knew about her own looks. She didn't need to hide.

With only one lounger left she strode up to it but looked back at Charly.

"Hey, babe, I'm off for some things and the girl's wanted you in here for the afternoon. Girl talk I guess...". He laughed and disappeared.

 

"Let him think what he wants Rebecca. We're just here for an relaxing afternoon. So feel yourself at home. Take a swim if you want or do whatever comes to your mind", Caroline invited her.

Rebecca just smiled and nodded while she got comfortable on the chair.

 

[œ

 

The road construction was making good progress. Non one knew why the giants had started to deliver their food so far outside of town. But they did for a week now and the council had decided to built a road to retrieve it. They pressed on as they were loosing too many trucks on the hard and uneven surface of the tiles. The repair crews couldn't tow in all those they lost with axle fractures or stuck axle bearings. The workers didn't worry about the giant women coming in. They were used to be left alone. Or at least to be just watched from a save distance.

 

[œ

 

While the other young women were lazy Rebecca just couldn't get any rest. On the verge of feeling bored her eyes darted around and took in the many small and beautiful details of the room.

Getting up she walked over to the indoor rock garden that took in quite some room on one of the walls. It was a nice little jungle along with a small rivulet of water that was kept running by a pump. The double click of her hard soled sandals echoed through the large room as she looked to and fro around the installation. Everything looked nice and perfect. Except for a thin crack across two of the white floor tiles. All the perfection around her was the only reason for her to notice it at all and of course she didn't even think about telling anyone.

Beautiful flowers grew among the stones. Lavender spread its flavour and she pondered about moving her lounger somewhat closer.

When one of her steps was accompanied by a sharp crunching noise she froze and thought of the crack in the floor. She had absentmindedly stepped on the small crack. Fearing her heel might've destroyed a tile she stepped back and squatted down. She was relieved when she saw a few flattened crumbs. She had just stepped on some cookie part someone had lost. To be sure she swept her index finger along the crack - and was astonished to wipe it off. As if it had been pencilled there was a dark spot on her fingertip and a slight smear on the tile. Shaking her head she rubbed the spot off against her thumb. At least she hadn't damaged anything.

With that thought she was already getting up when she suddenly saw something more. Small rectangular shapes. Orange in colour and one on the remaining part of the pencil stroke and some more moving close to it. And they were indeed moving what was the most astonishing fact about them.

Trying to revert her motion she swayed and would've fallen over backwards but managed to get up and take a step back. Stepping forward again she stooped over but what she had thought to be little trucks were just some crumbs on the floor. They didn't show any sign of movement.

"Umm... ever noticed anything strange about that rock garden?", she dared to ask.

"Noo... what is it?", Caroline asked and turned towards her but didn't even sit up.

"Nothing... just asking. I had a strange feeling looking at it. Though it's really beautiful."

"It just looks normal. But keep an eye on it if You want. After all it's been made to be looked at."

 

[œ

 

When the thunder of the titanic red shoes had closed in the tiny workers had panicked. The slow steps of the advancing giantess took her towards them in no time. Realizing there was little if no chance to flee they nevertheless tried their luck. But soon the heavy thuds of her footfall made normal movements impossible. The trucks jumped up and down and couldn't be steered. And then there was the horrible crunch.

Three food salvation brigades got wiped out under the inescapable red sandal of the unknown giantess. It's curved sole of black rubber had rolled over them and flattened the cookie crumbs as easily as the men and their trucks that had been meant to bring in the food. The giant shoe was so big that it even rolled over a major part of the new road before it was taken away. The survivors felt fooled by her when she squatted down and looked innocent and curious at what she had done. And as if she wanted to annihilate the eye witnesses she suddenly smeared her giant fingertip along the road. The brute force she used literally wiped the whole road and several thousand man hours of the tile and as she did many of those who had delivered the man hours had now given their innocent lives, too. Curious she looked at the mangled mess she had picked up on her fingertip. Then everyone saw her rub it to nothing against her thumb.

Only a few trucks were left. All of them in several spots in some distance from the road. For a moment they feared she would get them too with her next motion. But then she just got up - or tried to. Almost no one noticed her pupils widening when her eyes found a group of orange trucks. And they couldn't tell anybody as the giantess suddenly stumbled backwards. The impact of her heel alone killed people just by the piercing noise it caused. The concussion she caused by this finished the trucks by cracking their wheels and axles as the trucks got flung up. The turning and tumbling vehicles then crashed down without control and turned into heaps of twisted metal. A few dying eyes survived long enough to see her stoop over them with a puzzled look. But when she straightened again there were no survivors left to tell the story of their doom. All they had tried to do was getting the usual provisions of crumbs one of the usual giantesses had left for them. And now there was the monster in that red bikini and the matching red sandals. They had believed that the giantesses would be lazy as always and stay away to watch from the distance. But it was obvious that they had never instructed the new one about their existence.

 

[œ

 

Puzzled and short of being disturbed Rebecca returned to her lounger. She was silent but her thoughts raced. Finally she got up and almost forgot to unstrap her heels before she took a swim in the luxuriously large pool.

Charly saved her when he appeared after some time. He brought a dinner tray with expensive little niblets. As if he was melting the ice or at least shooing them up from their lazy butts the girls started to talk and giggle and she spent the remainder of the afternoon sitting on his lap without any care for the feelings she caused or the wetness she left with her wet bikini bottom.

 

After a nice and long evening Rebecca closed the door of her room. She staggered towards the bed glad to get out of her sandals. These hard soled sandals were quite comfortable but she had been wearing them for twelve hours now and hoped no one would have to smell the sweat that had gathered beneath her soles and in between her toes.

She was tempted to leave the bikini on but wisely decided against it. Her nightgown was ready on the chair and she stumbled over to get it. "More than one glass of wine too much", she mumbled to herself.

She had enjoyed the evening though it felt totally strange that they spent it at the fireplace wearing bikinis. She had asked Magdalena if they wore them to better show off Caroline's and Joana's huge breasts. Those two were really gifted and looking at her naked pair before she pulled the gown over them she knew that she was small against them. But she was sure Charly had chosen her because she had at least something to play with while most other skinny girls didn't. She brushed her hands over her stiff nipples. The small boobs she was proud of had been the door opener to his heart. She wondered if those three really were singles. They all looked to good to be true. With that thought she almost smashed the light switch and slumped into her bed.

 

[œ

 

The next day was mostly fun. The four girls and Charly left the house and walked happily along up the path to the mountain top. They enjoyed the view and had a nice picnic. When they returned to the house the girls were ready for a sauna session. Of course the estate had one close to the indoor pool. Charly choose a hot shower instead and left them alone for the remainder of the afternoon. When they felt heated up enough they got out and headed straight for the pool. The water felt ice cold as they carefully got in but after the long walk and the heat Rebecca enjoyed the experience. She could get used to this, she thought.

But as she was setting in the water half afloat with her lips at the water surface she suddenly fixed her eyes upon another strange vision. A cruise ship passed in front of her or rather above her as it swam right over her breasts.

"What is this?", she said with astonishment and disbelieve in her voice. But she got only puzzled looks in return. "What are You talking about? Anything You want me to explain?"

"N-no...", Rebecca stammered. "Nothing. Just thought I saw something floating around."

Was she hallucinating? The tiny ship was real, wasn't it? It was just as long as her index finger. A white little thing that was sparkling with colourful lights in the dim atmosphere around the pool. Fed up with it she sighed and slowly rose her hand from the water. Touching the ship with her outstretched index finger she gently rocked it. A smokestack crumpled under her touch and tiny things broke off. Then she pressed down. Soft decks flattened under her fingertip and the ship started to bend and buckle. Tiny fountains of air shot from the crushed hull as she pushed it underwater. The crushed hull flattened even more when she pushed it against her left breast. Then the hull tore apart and the two mangled ends of the ship tumbled down the slope of her breast. One came to rest in her cleavage. The other one slid down her tummy, bumped across her navel and was then lost from sight beneath the moving water surface. With a shrug she squeezed the part in her cleavage somewhat flatter between her breasts and when she released it the metal pancake also slid down until she lost track of it.

 

"Do You like some beauty treatment?" With her attention on the strange little ship she hadn't noticed that Caroline had climbed out. "I've got everything ready and You'd just need to come over."

"All right", she said, astonished but willing to comply. In no time the three others were leading her to another room. She was towelled and put on her back on a heated lounger. Then the three women started a full service wellness packet. She was lotioned and massaged. Tender hands kneaded her sore flesh while others were busy with her finger- and toenails. Four layers of some professional nail lacquer were applied before Caroline added a few nice details. Each red nail got a white flower painted on. Glitter and a swarowsky gem on the big toenail made her hand and feet look perfect.

A slight pain made her moan in surprise. Joana was using an epilator to remove even the small patch of hair she had left above her pussy.

"Hey?", she asked with little protest in her voice.

"Oh, don't worry. But we want you perfect for the little shooting we planned tonight. Did we forget to tell you?"

"But... you did...", she tried to protest but the three women just didn't stop.

Suddenly something cold was upon her nipples. She looked down on her breasts and saw black pieces of onyx cover each nipple. The gems belonged to a bra that consisted of a  few thin gold chains and some small pieces of onyx and crystal.

"No, like I told you, she's one cup larger", Caroline commented and Magdalena soon replaced the bra with one that was fitting better.

"Charly will literally fall for You when he will see You like this", Magdalena giggled.

"Will he", she asked, rather to flee into some conversation while she wasn't really sure what was going on.

"Yeah. No doubt."

"But looking at You three he must be used to be around beautiful girls."

"Oh, thank you. We just do what we can and help each other."

"Oh... seems You have quite the expertise. I couldn't say Joana looks just one year older than you two", Rebecca finally dared to ask the question that was in her head since she had first met the woman who could become her mother in law.

"Oh... this is just the treatment we repeat every few days. Nothing special about it but only a few people know how to get the desired results."

Like that the chit chat continued until Rebecca was ready. When she got up she was perfect in every way. Her lotioned skin had a soft satin sheen and her naked body was barely hidden by that bikini style trinket which consisted of a few gems and thin gold chains that formed round ornaments around her curves. The bottom was just a loincloth of chains and gems. It looked very expensive and very dainty. Standing up she felt some shoes slipped on her feet and looked down at a pair of golden mules that matched the bikini as the single strap matched the bra and the loincloth she wore. Feeling the ground underneath her feet she felt that they had higher heels than the sandals she'd worn yesterday but were still more comfortable than those.

"Why all this?", she whispered a question as she was mesmerized by her reflection in a full size mirror.

"Oh, we want Charly to remember this day forever. So we thought we'd made an unforgettable shooting with You. Now come on, we have a nice scenery ready for you."

She was about to say yes but before she could she felt a soft piece of cloth wound over her eyes. "Don't worry. Just to make a perfect surprise."

She was lead out of the room. After a few steps she noticed that two of them stayed behind. Then  Joana spoke to her.

"Let me lead to the nice setting we prepared for you. What I will show you now was specially prepared for this occasion many, many years ago..."

Rebecca didn't know what to think about this sentence but kept silent.

"I sincerely hope you will live up to our expectations, for yours and especially my sons sake..."

The sound of their steps told her that they entered another room. Then Joana removed the blind and she suddenly stood in a strange landscape.

"Love will keep you young, but might require a few tiny... sacrifices!" With these last words Joana gave her a nice slap on her bare butt cheeks and suddenly left. The door clicked and the lock turned. Rebecca was speechless.

 

[œ

 

Day by day the tiny expeditions tried to pass the giant gap. The spirit of research drove them to try. They had been looking for a small hole. A little crack, an imperfection. But they didn't find one.

Ancient stories told that the three deities had left through this door after they had created their land. Paradise to them. And with each day that passed new technical developments proved useless against the sheer massiveness of that door. Still they knew that they lived in a enclosed world. The ancient ones had lived on what the rumours called a planet. They didn't and kept asking for the meaning of their lives as they were held within the confines of their world.

So many of them were waiting. Day by day hoping for the door to open they expected to learn the sense of life from the higher being that entered.

But no one had ever spent a thought on preparing for the day when it would happen. But in the end it couldn't have changed their fate.

 

[œ

 

Rebecca stood in a sunlit landscape. It was a bright day of tropical sunlight. Small islands sat within the deep blue sea. The water turned from blue to green on the sandy beaches. A few clouds drifted at knee height across the scenery that stretched at Rebecca's feet. The small platform of her hard soled mules was high enough to keep her feet above the sea. Tiny waves caused a white ring of surf around the soles and thin heels.

"Gosh!", she made and stood frozen. She couldn't explain where she was. Of course there were the walls of the room that rose from the waters like the blue sky on the horizon of a natural landscape seemed to. But the landscape was tiny. As small as a map.

Rebeccas first motion was to wriggle her toes on the golden platform soles. But as she did it she immediately had to think what this meant to a landscape on such a small scale. But she couldn't even find something in the landscape to compare her toes to. Like grains of rice small ships swam on the water and she could see their wake as thin, white lines on the surface. The tree cover of the islands was like moss to her. Trees that were thin like carpet fibres only much shorter.

Her curiosity got her off the spot she'd been left on. With a careful motion she stepped forward. The thin heel splashed into the see and then poked into the sand. But instead of sinking to the hilt in the soft ground she felt a hard surface underneath that was capable of taking her weight. It dawned on her that the whole landscape had been brought here.

She would've taken the next step without  thinking but looking down she found two little ships where she would've liked to put her foot. Looking at them she tried to see if they moved our not but her size estimate had been good. At the size of  a grain of rice their motion was hardly detectable. So with the word 'sacrifice' on her mind she suddenly thought easy about it. After all this was just a room with some tiny landscape and not reality. The tiny ships disappeared und her sole. Small ripples radiated out from her heel and the sole and she had a strange feeling when those ripples hit the beaches of the tiny islands. If there had been tiny lives they got washed away by the waves. Sure there were. She felt guilty. But she also felt good.

Looking at the island next to her  she felt her curiosity growing. Barely a palm full of island. What amount of tiny surprises could it hide among the green? Taking a step forward a large part of it got washed clean by the flood she caused. She had been to rash with that step. But once again the disaster she caused was accompanied with a pleasant feeling.

Almost straddling the city she managed to soften her next footfall before she squatted down above the island. But at its small size the distance was still too far to discern anything.

Too lazy to get up and step back again Rebecca ignored the island. Instead she leaned forward and got down on all fours with her head over the next island.

The water felt nice and warm on her breasts as she lowered her head. Holding her breath she could finally discern things on the island's surface. Trees that were so small that she just didn't know what to compare them with. A city with small buildings the size of grains of sand. Dust like traffic was flowing through the tiny lanes. Only the largest skyscraper revealed that it was a city. But even these were too small to be compared with anything else but grains of sand. In between the fine dust they were the tiny pebbles. Too small to stay in the sifter but among the last to fall through. On a whim she dabbed a kiss on the city.

The feelings that little action caused were of an almost shocking intensity. The death of so many defenceless souls caused an almost orgasmic tingle within her. Her moan mowed the forests and what buildings had been left off the island. Her nipples hardened against the cool onyx of her all too revealing bra and her quickly swelling labia parted and got wet from a sudden gush of pussyjuice.

And suddenly all the strange words made sense to her. The beauty of those women was just connected to this tiny folk. Making love to them felt just too good. No wonder Charly's mom looked so young. And she would, too!

A drop of cum fell from her pussy. It hit the forgotten island beneath her like a nuclear bomb. Rebecca didn't even notice. She only felt the pleasant tingle of more annihilation.

 

[œ

 

When the mystic door opened many of the tiny people thought that the best day of their lives had come. And the people who served in the civil protection bunkers were surprised but without worries.

That changed soon. The bunker deep beneath the main island shook when the first giantess stepped in. But in lack of an image the people inside thought of an earthquake,

There was an eerie quietness all over the world they knew. Traffic halted everywhere and people looked up at the giantess who stood calm at the edge of the world they lived in.

When first images of her came in fear spread among the people in the bunker. The door had already been closed and what they saw was terrifying even without the thought that she had no way out.

Cameras that had been mounted to watch the traffic on intersections showed parts of the goddess far behind the buildings. To be exactly they usually showed parts of her shoes. They even had to look up at the top of the curved sole and read the word catwalk embossed in giant letters in the rubber tread.. Their estimate was that one of the letters was about as high as their biggest ships were long. And the soles provided space for many repetitions of the word.

Helpless the men and women watched. The first pictures of her face and body came in. Everyone was overwhelmed. The beautiful women was perfect in every aspect. Except for her size. One of her breasts was larger and so much higher than their main island. The giant rocks of gems that covered her nipples would've covered their main city with ease and their weight alone would've crushed it as well.

For long minutes that stretched like hours the tiny people felt that the giantess looked at them like they looked at her. But then the giantess suddenly started to move.

 

Her step rocked their world. They saw the flood of displaced water racing across the ocean but before they could warn the islands it already hit the shore. Cameras showed pictures of fuming brown floods before they got smashed or short circuited. Had the last seconds stretched impossibly long the following minutes seemed shorter than seconds.

For the tiny population the giantess moved with an unholy speed. Before they realized what was going on she had already squatted down before an island. Seconds later she was on all fours above that island and suddenly lowered her head towards another one.

She smiled so sweet and innocent that everyone thought she had caused the flood just out of clumsiness. After all her body was humongous and their world to small for a goddess her size.

And even while she smiled and gleamed down on the island with happy eyes she lowered her mouth for a kiss.

A kiss that wiped out a city of one hundred thousands.

 

When she raised her mouth she kept smiling. Her tongue licked the debris off her lips and she looked dreamy. The reaction of her nipples and labia almost got lost. But when they noticed they also watched the drop of cum as it bulged larger and finally fell from the mind numbingly large pussy.

The impact of her cum wiped out thousands. But it was only the beginning. On all fours the giantess crawled forward. Her slow motions had the elegance of a cat. Like a huge feline predator she crawled over another island she randomly chose. When her giant body was shown from far away it got obvious that one of her breasts would've been enough to flatten the whole island. But the firm breasts remained high in the sky and the giantess moved a little bit further. The she looked down at the location.

"I love you... please... love me back", she whispered and the sound rattled not only windows but whole buildings. And before anyone was sure what she had in mind she suddenly lowered her hips. She did it slow and her athletic body was capable of doing it without a tremble. The loincloth hung straight down and bared her pussy. The giant crotch came down from high above and a rotation of her hips positioned the swollen pussylips right above the city. But considering that they were about five miles in length they rather covered the whole island.

With a cooing sigh she dabbed the city and the whole island with her wet pussylips.

The island just gave a crunch. The many cameras that got smashed all at once transmitted a last sound of destruction before they got lost in the darkness.

 

[œ

 

Rebecca felt a strange magic even before her pussy touched the tiny city. She was drawn to do it by a lust she had never known before. The sensation when she did it was more than worth it. She cooed in surprise and shuddered. She felt the island squishing away under her gentle touch but at the same time she felt a releasing sensation coming from deep inside. It was like an orgasm but without the sudden satisfaction. It rather got her wet and wild for more.

With that in mind she crawled forward. Her nipples pushed desperately against the onyx gems that confined them as her medium sized breasts rocked gently from her movements. A very small island passed under her but a strange impulse made her put her knee on it while she headed on. Once again she felt the pleasing sensation. Then she was above the next one. With a decisive motion she slipped the loincloth to her knees. Looking at her huge and puckering pussylips she tried to do it more sensuously.  Ever slowly she smeared her dripping wet pussylips across the city and it felt as if she was lapping it up with her pussy. Each swath of buildings she smashed and ground under her labia rewarded her with the orgasmic tingle and her rhythmic clenches squirted out thick blobs of pussyjuice.

But after an unpleasantly short time she was simply done with the city and it was of little help when Rebecca pressed her pussy down on it for more. She had to move to the next city. Becoming more and more eager she took it in one move and squashed it all at once while rubbing her pussy in circles across the place.

Looking forward another island was just in position to be pressed flat and into the sea bottom under her breast. When she lifted it she tore off the revealing bra as it numbed her sensitive nipples. The loincloth followed. Within seconds another island found the end of it's existence under her breast before she remembered that it was a nice distraction to user her breasts but by far not as pleasing as to do it with her dripping cunt.

Producing more and more wetness she used up the islands one by one. Her moans became screams of lusts and her pre orgasmic contractions turned into a series of full orgasms that rocked her body and were more pleasing than anything she had ever enjoyed.

 

[œ

 

"This is genocide", a woman whispered. All around her people were cursing, screaming or even whimpering. The giant goddess was wiping out their whole civilization and she did it with obvious lust. Her insatiable cunt smeared several islands and cities per minute with her dripping pussylips. Again and again islands got buried beneath her mountain dwarfing breasts. Her nipple alone was big enough to crush most cities. A whole civilization was helpless as they opposed their lustful annihilation.

 

[œ

 

Like two moons her breasts had passed over their island. Plaster and glass fell from the buildings as the quakes of her moving body wrecked the city. When the tummy was passing overhead it was already coming closer. Then the darkness spread. Those who lay on their backs saw the titanic cunt with the thick, swollen labia coming in. The light got tinted red by the pink of her cunt and the concentrated smell of female sex filled their world. The impact of the island sized cunt was too mind numbing for everybody to  think about the size of that sex.

Cum hung in strings from it and a few eyes could fix upon unrecognizable remains of previous carnage. Then the heat rose and the strings of love juice ploughed through rows of buildings. She rarely did it slow. At that point the poor souls had only a second to live. She gently smeared her pussy into their island. But what was gentle to her was wiping out the whole island and crushing it down to sea level and below and there were no ears left to hear the thunderous moan she produced when she felt the pleasing tingle of tiny things crushing under her pussy and tiny lives feeding her youth.

The cunt lifted with a cacophony of wet, smacking sounds and was already heading for the next target.

In a huge surge the seawater rushed in and covered the scene of destruction. But as the giant cunt moved on the sea was pelted with a bombardment of mangled leftovers like pancaked cars and the twisted and flattened steel carcasses of skyscrapers.

 

[œ

 

Looking down at a bigger island with a city that held more recognizable structures Rebecca found it worth a special treatment. Trying to aim her puckering clit for recognizable structures she received some prolonged pleasure as she could squish the city with several dabs. However her flapping labia inevitably smashed huge parts of the city as she couldn't and didn't want to keep them from hitting the ground, too. But going up and down she delighted in picking up more and more squished debris on her clit before she would eventually go down for the all encompassing squish.

 

[œ

 

Deep in the bunker disaster management was helpless. All they could do was watch. And they saw her surrounding the main island. One by one the other islands got consumed by her lust and the counted the impacts of a breast or the pussy until she would take the last one and - inevitably turn on their main island.

When the time had come the people made their last and only try to stop her. Hundreds of naval guns opened fire upon her as she passed over their battle fleet. But their naive attack just pleased her some more. With a swift motion the giantess moved her cunt over the fleet and spread herself open. Deep, lustful moans commented that they succeeded in causing pleasant feelings deep within her pussy or at least deeper inside than their insignificant skyscrapers had reached.

Recognizing their incapacity they stopped the barrage. And in return the giantess wriggled her ass and kicked with her feet. The resulting waves sunk the fleet within seconds and she continued on to the main island.

 

Coming close she stopped and rose from all fours to her knees. She sighed and pondered how to take this last one. She had saved the biggest toy for last.

She ran her fingers through her hair and then wriggled forward on her knees. Lowering her ass she reached down and spread her dripping cunt when it was about to touch the shore. Then she slid her dripping labia over square miles of land. Contractions of her cunt caused suction and the labia started to gobble up the island. With slow movements she bulldozed the landscape with her clit  and the edge of her labia. Edging forward mile after mile got swallowed by her cunt and she enjoyed herself by playing with her breasts and roughing up her hair from the glorious sensation she felt. What she felt was like a constant orgasm. Looking down she saw the landscape disappear in her sex and she imagined the futile flight of countless tiny beings. Their struggle to keep moving while the thick wall of pussy flesh advanced with wet noises A layer of slime covered skin that was thicker than their skyscrapers were high. Wrinkles and creases that were filling up with compacted remains of her victims and their civilization. And she got them all. They rarely managed to flee for more than five seconds before they got squished, smeared or drowned by her slimy sex. When her labia had swallowed the landscape it was bare of life and she only felt the small mountains like tiny dissolving lumps under her labia.

She knew they were dying by the thousands. She saw their tiny streets disappearing beneath her skin. Tiny bridges collapsed and got wadded up before their debris gut dragged under her labia. Countless houses seemed to turn into dust before they got smeared by her juices.

Her eyes found a tiny airport. Several fruit fly sized jets tried to start at once. Two managed to take of and exploded in tiny fireballs on the edge of her labia. The others got swallowed up and exploded with nice sensations underneath her skin.

A power plant was large enough for her to be recognized and it felt good as she flattened the power lines around it. When she squished it flat she even saw the cities becoming a little bit darker in the dim light between her legs.

Streets leading away from the city she was just squishing were filled with traffic. Like a thin trail of colourful sparks the traffic raced out of the city. But they couldn't compete with her speed. In a valley of the landscape she saw water.  A reservoir. When her pussylips rushed into it the water streamed over the dam and flooded a number of villages. She could even feel the cold sensation when she wiped them off the islands surface.

Thousands upon thousands died for her pleasure. And she wasn't in the mood to show mercy to her tiny victims. Only once she slowed when she saw a tiny train barely as long as her pinky fingernail measured across. She watched it trying to run a way from her and even slowed down a little when she felt it would be too early to overrun the tiny thing. It sped through a few stations until the engine finally spewed tiny sparks and steam. With a disdainful laugh she watched it disappear beneath her.

When the big city came she slowed down again. She watched the multitude of buildings as they toppled, crunched or collapsed at the edge of her labia.

She didn't know about the crew in the disaster management bunker. But they knew about her. They saw the slimy wall coming towards them. Some tried to flee from the bunker but they were too slow. With a sudden swathe the giant cunt came over them. The lights flickered and the incomprehensible weight cracked the bunker. Within the blink of an eye even those few who had been so well protected deep in the bedrock got crushed flat like anyone else The giantess however never noticed their existence..

All too soon she reached the end of the island. With a compassionate sigh she realized that she was done. Her pussy parted from the slick island and she used her fingers to get off for the final time. Rubbing herself furiously and poking deep with her fingers she managed a last orgasm. A big one that spread much pleasure within her. And a sit rocked through her body she got wobbly knees and sat down. And thus sunk the last remaining island under her beautiful ass. Then she just slid into the shallow waters and rolled on her back. One minute later she was asleep with her fingers still stuck between her glistening labia.

 

[œ

 

"Oh my gosh, now look at this!" Though Magdalena was the youngest of the three ancient women she rarely found herself forced to use modern expressions. Now she did and it expressed how surprised and overwhelmed she was by what they found in the room.

"Well... we defied age and I always said that it' a good thing that we are still susceptible for surprises. But this..." Caroline shook her head. They stood in the doorframe and would've looked at the remains of their tiny world. If there were some.

The room was filled with water and Rebecca. The bikini lay in a tangled heap close to the door and the seafloor was littered with imprints of her heels, her knees and obviously her crotch and her breasts. A few bumps below the surface were the only traces left by the islands.

"I never thought she'd be capable of genocide or what would you call this?", Joana admitted eventually.

"Looks like she had some fun. We should've known before - ah we knew before that this could happen," Caroline stated.

"What? Don't look like that at me mom! In some way it's...a success, we may have overshot our goal but still a success!"

"Just pick her up you two, I told you from the start that it was a silly idea."

 

Rebecca woke up from the short nap she'd taken. She was a little wobbly on her legs after the exhausting position she'd used to literally fuck up a whole archipelago of tropical islands.

 

Still naked she was sitting on a couch in a room she hadn't been in before. They explained everything to her. How Magdalena and Joana had just tested her if she would fit in. How many girlfriends they had scared off the estate and how old they really were. The secret place and how they used to take some toys into the house from there.

At first it seemed that it was too overwhelming. But then Rebecca suddenly sat upright and looked at the table where a decorative glass bowl was sitting.

"Ah, are those by chance little planets?"

"You mean the bowl?", Magdalena asked. "Well, yes. I collected them over the years. One needs some skill to fetch them from the place without breaking them."

"They are so pretty..." she whispered as she gently picked up the bowl to have a better look.

It was a mesmerizing thing to look at, held within those translucent little bubbles were real planets, unaware of the scrutinizing gaze of a watchful goddess, helpless and unaware...

She was blushing at this point, she desired to touch them, feel them, become one with her.

Her breathing picked up, she felt aroused if the wetness between her legs was any indication. This wonderful dreamlike state she just experienced a few minutes before returned with a vengeance as she fixated upon the little treasures resting in her lap, her mind already made up about her next course of action. Absentmindedly she noted that Charly's mother said something about not touching the decoration, but at this point it was already too late.

 

“Bon appetite....”, she whispered to her own pussy.

 

"Hey, just wait a second! What do you think you are doing?!", Magdalena tried to interrupt her, but Caroline held her in place as she tried to stand up, shaking her head in denial.

Unaware of Magdalena's reaction Rebecca laid back on the sofa and pulled her feet up to her butt. With her pussy spread and facing up she held the first planet over the gaping maw of her sex and pressed her fingernails into the protective bubble.

The delicate bubble popped and the tiny planet dropped out. It fell right into the upper part of her snatch barely missing her love knob. And as if it was a tiny marble it rolled down in the wet valley between her pussylips leaving a small trace of its surface behind. Then it dropped and fell into the pool of cum at the entrance of her waiting vagina. The other woman watched her shiver with lust when she used a finger to push the barely fingertip sized planet into her. Then there was a puff off smoke coming from her pussylips when she crushed the planet with her love muscles. The remains got squeezed out in a tiny and steaming mess of lava and pussyjuice. Her powerful muscles had simply liquefied it.

"Tasty", was her only comment after the death of billions just for a moment of pleasure in her cunt.

She got up swiftly for another one and as she held a second planet over her sex to do repeat the experience Magdalena tried again to safe her decoration.  "But...", she tried to argue while her friend Joana held her back. After squishing the second planet, too Rebecca simply grabbed the bowl and put it between her feet. In an orgasmic frenzy all the planets went into her cunt and got squeezed into paste regardless of their size and inner structure. She barely needed two seconds per planet and often pulped more than one with her insatiable cunt. Magdalena was speechless!

 

"This was wonderful! I am just sad that there were only so few", Rebecca commented after devouring what she thought to be a snack for her pussy. "But I am feeling really sleepy now...."

Her last words were only sighs. She was totally overpowered by her own play. The others just shrugged as Rebecca fell asleep on the sofa. A trickle of lava was dripping from her pussy into a puddle next to her ass cheeks.

"Oh my... has Charly really been inside of this?"

 

 

[œ

 

Rebecca was laying naked on her back. The occasional moan around her didn't disturb her much. The other three were busy with the cities around them. She didn't mind. This size just wasn't her stuff. A few crushed ship wrecks lay damp and crumpled between her legs. She'd just tried her muscles on them. Right now a nuclear sub was sticking halfway out of her cunt. From time to time it got somehow sucked some deeper into her and then she pushed out again as far as she could without it slipping from her love tunnel.

The sub didn't look too good. The parts that had been inside glistened with her juices and had obviously been under indescribable pressure as the position of its ribs and beams showed through the indented hull.

"Really don't want to come over? I've got a whole harbour full of battleships. You really can have them for the big scrap press of yours!", Caro tried for umpteenth time.

"Naaah! Really. Just give up trying to get me. You can have all of them and give'em some sweet pussy hugs! But I just like my toys smaller. So I will be bigger. My time will come within a few days when the moon's almost gone."

Magdalena didn't mind. She sunk down on another skyscraper and tried her powerful love muscles on it. She loved how easily she could  squash it within her and she loved when it was built sturdy and tried to resist the inevitable. Rebecca was different. She just wanted more in every aspect.

 

[œ

 

 

Darkness engulfed the city. The air got thick and humid and the terrified people breathed in her fragrance. Her swollen labia were spread like a flower and each petal was bigger than a county. Ever slowly from the giantess' point of view but inescapably fast for the doomed population the cunt sunk down and was pressed lustfully onto the landscape. Thick mucus - the love juice of this titanic pussy - squashed out from underneath it. The city had already been erased from the surface of the tiny world. But the overwhelming sex was far from satiated. The unfathomably large woman had just begun. Now she started to slide her pussy forward. Her natural lubrication worked perfectly and the Labia that were more than a thousand foot thick ground across the landscape. Seemingly careless the tiny civilization was run over, crushed and smeared by her. But every little crunch and every tiny explosion was well appreciated by the giantess. When the thick layer of lovejuice thinned out the giantess stopped her destructive motion. She raised her hips and her pussy produced a thunderous smack when it parted from the land. But if those who had been spared until then had hoped that the giantess might be already pleased they were wrong. She just allowed her labia to close and more pussyjuice to seep from her cunt.

Then she manoeuvred the flapping labia towards the next metropolis. This time she just sunk down and smeared the multitude of buildings underneath her sex until her nether lips parted.

 

Several thousand miles away another giantess lay calm in the thin layer of wetness that was an ocean of the tiny world. She watched the first one but except for the annihilation she had caused with just her existence she was calm and harmless.

"Seems as if You don't do too much...?", Joana used her comment as a careful question.

"Ah, this just feels wonderful", Rebecca answered. "Nothing can compare to such a cute little world, it's pure bliss." As she said it she pushed a little bit forward and moaned with joy as a combat ready city tried to stop her cunt from sliding over it.  Too late they realized that their defence had been just an additional pleasure to the horny giantess. Then their city was buried in the avalanche of pussyjuice that the giant labia pushed over it. And when her sensitive flesh bulldozed across the metropolis it easily crunched the few sturdy buildings that withstood the impact of so much sticky wetness.

"Ah! I just love to do it slow. They are so cute and tender. And it so intense to gently squish them with an amount of tenderness they just cant take. Understand?"

"Well. If You like it that way... I like'em more handsome. I Like to be filled."

"Fine", Rebecca groaned when she gently rolled her firm ass across several thousand squaremiles of the continent.

"Hey, Rebecca?"

"Uh... what?"

" 'bout Charley...?"

"Yeah?!"

"You do love him, do you?"

"Hm... Yessss....! Love him and... when the moon is dwindling... he loves me being twice as hungry for him. As I.... ooooh... I love the military... Well... You can tell 'em I also like to be filled up. "

"Silly girl."

 

 The End œ

Written 2012 by Hedin