- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Get ready this ones a doozy
I am thrust upwards as she brings me right up to her A cup breasts, with her other hand she pulls back her shirt and bra exposing her soft breast and pink nipple. The fingers grasping me move me forward, My hands dart in front of my face to brace for impact. It feels like I was just hit by a boob train and before I know it her bra snaps back into place and I am firmly stuck to her nipple. I try to lift my head from the suffocating supple flesh covering my head and I am only able to barely get my head to be able to breathe. In this time, I feel her nipple become erect from my squirming. When I finally no longer fear getting suffocated in her small but perky breasts I finally turn my attention outwards. I hear the sound of a car and then the music on the radio. It’s a classic rock station and the song playing is come on Eileen. She hums along all the meanwhile I can only think about the Inchie digesting away in her stomach because of a miscommunication, how close I was to being in his spot right now.

“Urrrpp, Ahhhh” I heard above me from Leia, another reminder of the untimely fate that I almost ended up. Anxiety built up in my chest, all the death and close calls the past few days were getting to me mentally. My breathing increased and my vison went blurry. The boob started to close in on me. I’m going to die aren’t I? In some horrific way? Theres no avoiding it now, making it this far must have been a stroke of luck, Oh god… I’m going to die… Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! The sweat from my panicked state and the breasts I was firmly stuck to begin to build. Her sweat smelled almost sweet like some fruity perfume possibly. My limbs moved and with the new lubricant I squirmed. Panicking and knowing I needed to get out of here in any way possible I tried for freedom.

“Mhhhmmm Okay… Save that for when I get home.” Leia said from above me and I was pressed firmly into her breast. Her hand was over my whole body as she was grabbing her own chest. The air pocket I had carved out was gone and when the hand released I couldn’t find it. With one of my arms useless I couldn’t pull myself out of this one. My mind went foggy and my vision blurred before the darkness engulfed my vison.

I Awoke in a start. I tried to move my arms and legs but I couldn’t. opening my eyes the room was dark. I looked down at my body to see it restrained with string. Scanning around the room I saw it was giant in comparison to me like most places are now. The only light was strewn from a TV in the room playing some show I had never seen. Turning my focus to the other direction I saw her. There she was, Leia. She was in baggy sweat pants and a tank top with no bra, her hair let down and in one hand a pint of Ben and Jerrys and in the other a spoon. Her eyes were fixated on the TV and not at me in the slightest. Every other second or so her legs moved, it looked like she was itching her feet or scratching them. I couldn’t really tell. I watched as the spoon plunged into the pint and the chunk of cherry Garcia was brought up to her mouth and past her lips. Somewhere in her gut, probably her small intestine was that poor soul that she ate earlier. She clearly didn’t care though. She wasn’t thinking of the life she took just like tomorrow she wouldn’t think of this ice cream she was eating either.

Looking around more the coffee table I was on had the usual coasters, remotes and some old plates and cups, a bit messy but not unreasonable. I couldn’t do anything else but turn my attention to the TV and watch it with her. For the first time I had diminished I felt equal to a person much larger than me. We were at that moment just two people watching TV together. After an episode or two my attention turned back to Leia, the pint now finished and her hand gently resting on her protruding belly.

“Fuck, can’t even do a simple job ugh.” Leia spoke as she shot up and looked down to the floor at her feet. Her right foot lifted and I watched as she brought it up to the coffee table, her heel shaking as it slammed down onto it. Looking up in horror I saw her blood covered foot. For an average person it was a small foot, very delicate and well manicured but the smell hit my nose right as she brought it up. It wasn’t that of blood either, not this was the smell of sweat and foot gunk. My noise recoiled and her other foot was put up and positioned right next to the other. The blood dripped from the balls to the heels following the groves in the skin creating semi-circle after semi-circle as it dripped. The remains of another poor inchie were plastered to the balls of her feet. Nothing was recognizable anymore, maybe you could see the chunk of brain or string of intestine but for the most part it was just mush.
“Looks like its your lucky day dude, you’ve just been promoted to foot massager for the night, try not to fucking explode like your predecessor okay? I only have like three more episodes in the series anyways.” Leia said her brown eyes looking directly into mine. Her fingers plucked me off the table and placed me on the floor still bound and unable to move. I was placed on my back in the wet puddle of blood on the floor where the last Inchie met their end. I watched staring up unable to see her face just her legs illuminated by the TV light shift and begin to descend. Her right knee bent and her foot entered my view. It began its slow descent right towards me. I watched in horror as the blood soaked sole filled my entire vision. I turned my head as the ball of her foot made contact with my whole body. There was a slight buildup of pressure but then it stopped. Blood and sweat and foot grime invaded my nostrils and mouth as I spit and sputtered trying to avoid getting it in my mouth. The pressure increased slightly as I slid along the floor guided by her foot. The blood from the last Inchie made it very slippery so I slid with ease. Soon the foot lifted and repositioned and the pressure greatly increased! Her foot began to roll me up and down her sole pressing me into certain spots as I began to spin. My whole body was spinning as it went up to her toes and back down to the heel. I was covered now in gore and blood. I couldn’t see as the blood burned as it got into my eyes. The pressure released as her other foot took control. The same situation, rolling up and down, up and down. Right on her arch she pressed hard into me I thought I was going to pop. She focused me on that spot in now much smaller rolls to focus the area. My body was aching. My head was dizzy and this was life now. There was a brief break and her foot lifted off my body. I caught my breath as I opened my eyes. Her soft soles were on either side of me. I looked up and I couldn’t even see her face, she wasn’t even looking at me just idly massaging her feet with my entire body. Her one foot grabbed me with her toes. The smell here is worse than anything I’ve ever experienced. It smelled almost like vomit but viler. Her foot connected with her other one and began to now roll be between them. From her toes to heel I was being pressed into the soft flesh on all sides of me. The pressure was building I could feel my bones and jaw creak with each rotation. I tried to squirm to let her know that she was going to kill me like the last inchie in my place.

“Hehehe, No wiggling dude that tickles. You feel really good on my feet you know? I may have to see if Shay will let me keep you and then you can be my like full time foot massager. At least for a few days.” Leia said the whole time still rubbing my body up and down her soles. Her feet finally rested on the ground and allowed me to rest. Her toes gripped and played with my almost limp body at this point. I didn’t have much more fight in me. Her show finally ended and her fingers wrapped around my tired frame.

“Good fucking job dude.” Leia said as she grabbed with her other hand a long white Nike sock from the floor. The sole of it was clearly covered in dirt and grime and farther up food bits. This clearly was one of her used work socks. She opened the top of it and my eyes grew wide. I was too tired to fight so I just let it happen as she dropped me into the sock as I slipped all the way to the toe. I couldn’t even get a breath in before the smell hit. It was the worst smell I could imagine, not even there would be no words in any language to describe how bad it was. I instantly passed out.

I was falling. I screamed out in fear as I made contact with something warm soft and squishy. Looking around I was in Leia's palm.

“Phew, thought you were fucking dead dude. Shay would’ve killed me” Leia said her morning breath blasting me in the face. Her eyes shifted from me and she began walking. Her fingers curled around me. I started to turn sideways as her fist opened up and I was fee falling again. I landed with a thud and a blast in the face by the same smell as the other night. Getting to my feet I quickly realized that I was in her work shoe. Leia was known at work for her work shoes and how worn out and old they were. When I started it was somewhat of a gossip topic and now I was in them. The sides and sole were peeling and worn out. There was a permanent outline of her sole. Looking up I saw her sliding her foot into the sock that I spent the night in. The shoe was lifted up and her hand descended in around me. I slid to the toe section. The shoe itself was littered with grime and muck in the edges and her footprint had permanently dented the insole. As her hand slipped me deeper I saw right where her toes and sole met there was clamps. She positioned me so my head would be right under her big toe and strapped me in. The smell at this point I was getting used to. Hundred of inchies must’ve died in this exact spot and it looks like she never really cleaned out their remains. The light was blocked out from her massive socked foot. The toes wiggled as they entered like a five headed Cerberus and I was a tasty dog bone. The toes passed over me and settled. There was a moment of silence before the pressure increased. This shoe was a much snugger fit on Leia than with the other shoes I've been in. Just standing not walking felt like I was going to pop and I had a whole day to endure this.

The walk to the car was hell. The temperature was already rising and the sweat was pooling. When she got to the car there was a break in the nice air-conditioned car but it only delayed the inevitable. Leia arrived at work and I could hear the hustle and bustle of the kitchen. She was starting prep work and I was fighting for my life. The heat here was really rising and the socked toes were getting soaked. There was a pool building around my body. My breaths were labored as she walked back and forth around the kitchen, not paying a single attention to either inchie in her shoes.
Things stayed relatively the same for what felt like hours. There was no sense of time under her feet, it could’ve been minutes for all I know. I heard the noise die down as she walked somewhere with a purpose but all of a sudden she stopped dead in her tracks.

“NO PLEASE” I heard another voice. Much closer than any others I heard. My stomach fell into my ass as her foot rose into the air. Her foot began to lower at a slowish pace and the voice crying and begging got louder and louder. It was another inchie I realized and a moment later after my epiphany.

“WAIT NO! OH GOD! WE CAN TALK WAIT!” She screamed as I was continuously lowered. The shoe rested as the crying and screaming turned into more grunts. The pressure was slightly increasing on myself as I could only imagine Leia continued to press down.

I could hear the crunching of bones. The sound sent chills up my spine. I could feel it in my teeth as the crunching stopped and I could hear a pressure build up, the groans turned into gurgles and then in an instant


“SQELCH”


And the shoe pressed into the ground. I listened in horror as the inchie popped. The sound of wet sloshing replaced all cries. Leia ground her foot into the ground turning them into nothing more than kitchen dirt embedded in the treads of her nonslip shoes. The only thing separating me and what was left of the other inchie being less than an inch of worn down insole.
Chapter End Notes:
Leave a review and maybe a suggestion of how it should end! Next chapter will be the last!