[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

There were few things in the cosmos the cosmic Ruler Cathay could have prepared for. Once she was the most feared being across creation, known by gods of all sizes, and devils of every caliber. There were none who dared face her. Now though, after having spent four months away from her kingdom, her throne, living as a human, she's come to learn that there are some things even she couldn't have forseen. Recalling her ancient past, as well thinking of her future upon the measly planet, Earth, there is no telling which way her story may turn. 

No matter how old or powerful you may think yourself to be, change comes from where you may least expect it. 

A sequel to the story "Love in the Depths"


-This story is completed-



Be sure to check out the other writers of Eldritch Sweethearts 

  • Divediveburners
  • Viper07
  • Kardo
  • Anonwriter111
  • Wizalex
  • Ubersalamander
  • D47Vex

Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Object, Adult 30-39, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Lesbians, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Eldritch Sweethearts
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 90429 Read: 8629
Published: April 13 2023 Updated: August 21 2023

1. Chapter 1: Primordial Recollection by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (6807 words)

In the dawning of creation a new spark of life is witnessed by one of the firstborn of creation

2. Chapter 2: Divine Evolution by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (8101 words)

Evolution is a strange thing. Sometimes we aren't the ones who decide how we grow. 

3. Chapter 3: Chains of the Hierarchy by Viper07 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6450 words)

Even the most powerful of beings possess chains. Limitations that are not always physical. 

4. Chapter 4: Unbound and Unbroken by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (7429 words)

Some chains are strong. We must be stronger still to break them... regardless of what awaits us from such freedom

5. Chapter 5: Rising Succession by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (8521 words)

Sometimes, the succeed in war, you need only stand back and watch as others do the heavy work for you

6. Chapter 6: Dream's End by Viper07 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (10620 words)
There is a strange beauty in the death of dreams. More beautiful still is the death of its Dreamer. 

7. Chapter 7: Calamitous Ramifications by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (10203 words)

Even the strongest are open to error when their attention is elsewhere and away from the issues before them.

8. Chapter 8: Hear My Call by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (11560 words)

The words of a Queen are heard. Her subjects listen.. and wait. 


-As is tradition with me, not a lot of fetishy stuff but plenty of lore down below.-

9. Chapter 9: Heed My Words by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (10780 words)

It is wise to never test a Ruler's patience. No matter how strong you believe yourself to be, they will always be stronger. 

10. Chapter 10: Mending by Viper07 [Reviews - 0] (9958 words)

The weight of guilt is heavier than many of us realize. More often than not, however, it is all in our head. In times it becomes clear that nothing was weighing us down at all.