- Text Size +

CRASH

 

Fortunately, the only titans actively walking currently were Julie and the rest of the waiting staff. So, it was a simple matter avoiding her steps on the floor. Aether’s head and body throbbing as he crashed another time, his glider creaking from overuse and his successive crashes, it would need some maintenance later. He had finally reached his table and Yae. At least Yae’s feet, as Aether was still ground level. Her toes passively scrunching within the strapped sandals in front of him. An action that would not usually be audible from a titan’s size. The friction of Yae’s feet against her sandals sounded as if her toes were growling at Aether’s arrival. Unlike Parvaneh’s feet, the feet in front of him were stationary. Thus, the traveler believed that he was more likely to elicit Yae’s attention. As he neared the stapled sandals, he noted that the shrine maiden’s feet not only looked softer but smelled like Sakura Blossoms. Only a hint of the sweat that accumulated during their walk here noticeable to the minute traveler. Oddly calming for the beleaguered outlander. Relaxing both due to the calming air of the divine vulpes, despite their newfound difference in stature, and the damage he accumulated to get here as quickly as possible. Aether had shimmied up to Yae’s sandal, about to repeat his attempt on Parvaneh, on Yae.

 

“I honestly can’t believe that he would decide to leave just because he couldn’t pay for the meal. His financial situation wasn’t that dire, was it.” Yae said as she saw several parties begin to leave the restaurant, some of them bowing in reverence to her. Yae maintained an amicable expression on the surface. However, the reality was much different under the surface. Yae has always prided herself for knowing how far to push one’s buttons to the point where they were flustered and flailing in front of her rhetorical prowess. But Yae, would have never expected for Aether to leave her high and dry, especially the day before he left. Yae’s blood boiled at the thought, the next time she would see him, she’ll make sure that traveler thought twice before crossing her. Suddenly, she felt a fragile object, underneath her big toe. Yae’s smile widened a little as she found a little outlet for the stress caused to her. Swiftly a strong amount of pressure, Yae appreciated the resistance the flimsy and thin object put up against the underside of her toe. Certain that there wouldn’t be a creature that thin and small living underneath her stature, Yae, without hesitation, put as much pressure as she could on the small pebble. Utterly crushing it out of existence.

 

CRICK. CRACK. 

 

Aether who had climbed up onto Yae’s sandal grit his teeth in pain. In his fatigue he had accidentally dropped his satchel and inventory, which had several important tools and boosting items, underneath Yae’s large toe. When he reached out under her fanning toes, the bulbous appendage came back over with just enough pressure to trap his satchel and right arm underneath it. Unable to tug, he could do nothing as the sweet-smelling extension of Yae’s appendage crushed the supplies that lay underneath it. Once an individual strong enough to prevent a calamitous conflict, Aether was not able muster the strength necessary to contest the might of a dainty toe. He pulled both his arm and satchel back as the toe lifted back up, inspecting the damage. He could barely move his right arm, his sword, Lion’s Roar, the overused glider, and most of the contents in his bag had been utterly crushed. Even the Serenitea Pot, which he had housed many objects in an adeptal realm, had been smashed. Aether flopped back on his back in exasperation. Looking upwards, from an angle he was able to see up Yae’s kimono. However, due to his small stature, his vision up to that point only yielded him a murky and blurred view of what type of undergarments Yae wore. The nebulous darkness matching the future of his own reality. Being an insect amongst a world of giants.

 

Aether had picked himself up, using the hazardous toes as leverage. He flinched as Yae’s toes continued to scrunch in impatience, afraid that the feminine toes would try and finish the job they started. If her toes were able to do this much damage without Aether getting her attention, an attempt to scale her body may be tantamount to suicide. Aether looked through what remained of his satchel, to see what was intact. Barely anything was left. The food that he had stored to boost his disposition, strength, or stamina were all mushed together. Yae’s sweat having marinated the unrecognizable food, as nothing else withstood Yae’s whimsical action. Aether had decided against eating the food for now, in case it had any deleterious effects on his health. Aether, instead looked at the table leg, resolving to scale it and try to make visual contact with Yae or Paimon. With his stature it shouldn’t be that hard. Aether looked at his attire, seeing how ragged he was. His top hanging by a little bit more than a thread on his left arm. Red welts covered the parts of himself that he could look at. Aether used the cape around his neck to secure himself against the table leg. Beginning the arduous journey to pull himself up. One without many events, except for the deafening thunder of the surrounding titan’s voices and movements decreasing as they left the restaurant. The higher up that Aether got, the more prominent a deep, uniquely feminine, bellow could be heard. One that he surmised to be from Yae. Aether would stall and sometimes slip each time the shrine maiden would move. There was an especially close call when Yae had crossed one of her legs. It sounded as if two fault lines were scraping against each other, the displaced air blowing at him as her right knee was too close for comfort. Finally, Aether had reached over the table leg and pulled himself up to the table’s surface. His cape falling away as his sluggish reflexes failed him. Turning back around, this was his first look at Yae from his new size. His eyes drifted upwards, over the cliff-like protrusions of white that signaled her chest. Then up to her face, which maintained a neutral expression, something Yae perfected through experience. From Aether’s perspective, it was as if she were unconcerned with the world. A divine goddess above, uncaring of Aether who frantically waved his hands from far below, his voice inaudible over the clamoring of rapidly approaching footsteps.

 

THUD. THUD. THUD.

 

Before Aether could react, a strong wind had blown him to the side. The traveler roughly rolling to a stop. Julie had just arrived with dishes in both hands, placing the Rice Cake Soup next to Yae and the “Kiminami Gourmet Supremo Special” on the opposite side. Julie left as quickly as she arrived, the cape that had fallen to the floor getting caught in the grooves of her boots. As the day would pass, Julie’s forceful steps and rough sole would rip it apart into unrecognizable scraps.

 

Aether looked up at Yae who had shifted her focus to her long-awaited meal, chopsticks in hand.

 

grumble.

 

Even from far away, Aether was able to hear how famished Yae was. “Wait, where is Paimon?” Just as Aether had thought that Paimon had returned to the table. She had been asking the other patrons and Anna, none of whom had seen Aether or could corroborate Julie’s assertion. Her concern growing, Paimon returned to the table to inquire Yae about the matter. Unbeknownst to Paimon, her rushed flight to the table had brought a strong gust of wind over Aether, who was just below her. A current that had carried both him and his wrecked bag aloft in the empty air before they plummeted down back to the table.

 

SPLASH.

 

Aether had fallen into the scalding pot of Rice Cake Soup. His bag fell into another part of the large bowl, that seemed large enough to feed multiple people. The warm broth, burned his skin, reddening it upon contact. Aether writhed in pain against the cooked tofu, fish, melon pockets, and sausage. Many of the items in the bowl were near his size. One would suspect that Yae would have noticed Aether’s struggle by this point. However, her attention had turned to Paimon’s sudden arrival. “Welcome back. You know, there is something called minding the personal space of others. What would you have done if my dish had spilled over? Hmmm?” Yae asked with her arms crossed over her chest. “Sorry. Wait isn’t that Aether’s dish, did he not come back yet?” Paimon looked at Yae, her vision just above the traveler who was in searing pain within Yae’s meal. “I’m afraid not, and I would admit that I may be a bit overbearing, but suddenly leaving us alone is just in bad taste.” Yae picked up her chopsticks and looked towards the bowl. The soup was a delight to the visual senses. The slow cooked sausages, the crispy yet soft tofu, the plump fish that betrayed a soft texture, the soft pockets of lavender melon fruit. And it was all for her. The traveler nowhere in sight. Unfortunately, the presentation of the contents seemed to be engineered in a way that amidst the tiny traveler’s struggle, the ingredients would fall over him. He was sent under the broth as Yae had inspected her meal visually. Taking in the aroma. Lifting her chopsticks up and slipping a melon pocket in between them. Yae pretended to listen as Paimon had recounted the events that occurred since she went to the kitchen. Yae’s focus on her feast as she placed the delicious fruit dumpling within her mouth. Her teeth ripped through the packaging and released the sweet contents onto her tongue. The fruity flavor teased her saliva glands to release more of the acrid and sticky substance. 

 

Gulp

 

She sent the delectable contents down her pale throat. A route that she had planned for her entire meal to take while it was still hot. The traveler, after swimming through the burning liquid had finally found surface, laying his body over a stray piece of tofu. His top and bottom had been swept away into the bowl. Completely nude, save for his lower undergarments, his body was sunburnt. A reddish hue had covered his entire body as his nerves felt numb due to overstimulation. His hair was matted down by the liquid, covering his eyes, and nearly obscuring his vision. When Aether looked up, he wasn’t greeted by the sky, as he found himself in a space roofed by a couple fish plank. Aether would have moved the sausages out of the way, but he could barely move his fingers. His body having been through too much trauma in a short amount of time without a chance to recuperate.

 

Gulp

 

Gulp

 

Gulp

 

Gulp

 

As Aether lay prone on his platform, Yae was devouring the savory-soaked morsels gulp after gulp. The hour she had waited more then whetted her appetite. There was even a point when Yae chewed two sausages at once, before she would lift her head and give a hard…

 

GULP

 

A bulge going down her unblemished throat. “Sorry Paimon, I didn’t catch that last part.” Yae said as she kicked her lips, the level of the soup significantly farther from the edge of the bowl. The shrine maiden eyed the last pile of food in the broth. Paimon looked on mildly perturbed at the sight of Yae’s dining. Making note of Yae’s which had expanded outwards, nearly half an inch. While Paimon looked up to the ceiling, trying to recollect her thoughts, Yae had collapsed the pile of food with her chopsticks. “Hmmm, that is a odd looking sausage.” Yae picked up the 3-inch red skinned traveler with her chopsticks, bringing him up to her mouth.

 

The traveler was initially blinded by the sudden increase of light. He closed his eyes shut as he got accustomed to the brightness. The feeling in his skin had begun to return, a fact made evident as he felt a strong pressure on both sides of his torso. A sense of vertigo as his body was lifted against gravity and away from the steaming broth. If he had eaten anything this day, he would have probably thrown up. The face of the divine vulpes, a face that was around three times his size. Yae was looking towards Paimon who was still looking up to the ceiling. Aether was but a body’s, relative to him, distance away from her face. Aether attempted to vocalize his identity, but the scalding broth had gone down his throat before he resurfaced. All that came out was a whimper, as the pink lips opened wide. Yae’s breath wafted over him as a warm draft. From his view, the traveler saw the carnivorous canines, more ferocious than a human’s due to her kitsune lineage. Strings of saliva trailed between the teeth; a large strand of saliva connected the roof of the mouth to the shrine maiden’s tongue.

 

Yae placed the atypical sausage, in her mouth. Pulling her chopsticks out, the lower half still hung out between her lips. Paimon had turned her head from the ceiling back towards Anna’s direction and away from Yae. “Oh yea, I remember now. The last thing I did was ask Anna if she had seen Aether leave.” Yae gripped the part of the sausage within her mouth with her teeth. She slipped out her tongue underneath the remainder of her last piece of broth-soaked sausage. 

 

Slurp. Smack.

 

The sausage was slurped up entirely into Yae’s mouth as Paimon blinked as she turned face Yae as she finished her story. Ultimately missing Aether who was now trapped within the confines of the Kitsune’s oral cavity. Yae, unable to respond to Paimon with a full mouth, she brought her hand up to her mouth as she began to chew.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the diminutive traveler the mouth was too cramped despite his small size. His body was forced into one side of Yae’s mouth. None of the areas that the traveler had explored in Teyvat was quite like it. Just like the underside of Yae’s undergarments, the environment was dark and hazy; Aether could barely make sense of the objects within the cavern. From the bumpy texture of the undulating to his right side, he was able to surmise that the structure molesting him for a taste, which must have been Yae’s tongue. A little bit elongated and bulkier than a human’s tongue. The acidic saliva that it rubbed into his sore skin had made him recoil into the cloying sensation of her cheek. The strings of saliva between her teeth dropped down over his prone body, immobilized by exhaustion and pain. Between Yae’s left cheek and tongue, Aether’s body was stuck over the pointy and malformed bed of Yae’s jaw. The crown of the teeth providing a rough surface for his back. Causing him to move with what little strength he had now into the most comfortable position between the upper and lower jaw. Effectively lodging himself in the grooves of the crown. At the numerous protrusions that hung overhead. Yae’s jaw that of a human but sharing some of the features of a carnivorous vulpine. The atmosphere humid and muggy, filled with the scent of Yae’s meal. Aether’s breaths were rapid and shallow as the meal that he was in now diffused through his lungs. Reluctant to further subject himself to these conditions, he focused his strength on moving his fingers. Despite the perilous state he was in, the traveler was determined in making use of every small effort he could muster. Hoping that the accumulation of small steps would afford him an exit out. He was able to flex and extend his wrists just as the teeth above him came down. If the soup was a boiling pot, then Yae’s mouth was the tenderizer. The teeth had rubbed itself over Aether’s figure. The molars distributed a large amount of pressure over his body as the canines roughly scratched his bare skin. Saliva dropped from the wide stalagmites, burning the open wounds that Aether obtained, as the pressure from the teeth released and intensified periodically. The adrenaline pumping through his body kept him alert despite the searing pain. This torture continued until Aether felt like his body was going to be crushed. His rib cage compressed his lungs, nearly piercing them until the pressure finally ceased. Aether deeply inhaled, taking in the rancid atmosphere. Gracious at the chance for another breath and his superhuman endurance getting him to this point. Unsuspecting of the approaching tongue that slathered over his face and body. Tasting the blood that flowed out of his small wounds. His chamber began to shake, a world-shattering rumble had originated from Yae’s throat and washed over the moist cavern that Aether inhabited. His eardrums popping, by the deep thundering roar of a feminine beast. Aether nothing more than a toy for her oral pleasure.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yae chewed the large piece of boiled sausage. The texture different from the other pieces as it had not broken apart from her chewing yet. Receptive of the challenge, she began to chew with a more precise amount of pressure. Attempting to see if there was a weak point. As Yae felt the meat give a little, a metallic taste had dropped on her tongue. Yae had stopped masticating the piece of resistant meat. “Wait, is this meat rare?” Yae thought to herself pleasantly surprised. Her ears began to wag up and down, her eyes closed in pleasure as a blush creeped up her cheeks. 

 

“Hmmm. Shoo Good!”

 

Owing to her Kitsune traits, Yae’s diet included foods that were both cooked and raw. Her digestive system able to handle both quite well. After all, a delectable common snack of the shrine maiden were the birds of Inazuma. Although, Yae typically ate foods on the rawer side a specific way, even if it were just a sausage that was slightly bloody. One that she was going to demonstrate as she moved her hand away from her face and brought the large bowl up to her lips.

 

Aether shielded his ears with his hands as Yae moaned in pleasure from his taste, her unexpected treat. “Wait, I can move my limbs.” Aether’s earlier attempts to move his smaller distal muscles first ended up working. The traveler was able to fairs his body at the boulders that continued to squeeze him. Eliciting pained wheezes as blood dribbled down her teeth and over her undulating tongue. Hopefully his second wind came in the nick of time, as he saw Yae’s lips opening. “If I can just get out, even if it is just my hand, Yae should figure out that I am in her mouth.” Aether said to himself as he leapt forward, towards the yawing entrance. However, the hopes that quickly risen in Aether, were just as quickly washed away.

 

SLUUUU….

 

The warm broth had cooled down enough that Yae was drinking it all from the bowl in one continuous gulp. Yae never noticing his movements in her mouth as she conflated it with the savory liquid that was passing through her lips and down her throat. Aether’s hand may have not reached outside of Yae’s lips, but it did reach the edge of the bowl. His hand holding onto it through the torrent of liquid that was flowing past him. Adamant to not follow, he would have no choice as the piece of tofu that served as his life raft back in the bowl consigned him to a fate within Yae’s innards. The tofu smacking him in the face, causing Aether to be pushed to the entrance of the Kitsune’s gaping gullet before he was pushed over. The traveler fell face forward, his face and arms met a velvety mucous resistance. As the esophagus was mostly collapsed until a solid bolus that was the savior of Inazuma had hit it. The force of his weight and the saliva that lubricated him opened that passage to the point that he conformed to the muscular walls. Airtight, they hugged Aether’s body to the point of immobility as they dragged him along Yae’s throat. A small bulge forming in the gulping neck of the kitsune. Not even discernible as a human to an outside observer. To someone like Paimon who was actively searching for that very individual. He looked like nothing more than any other piece of meat that had taken that entrance. Eventually, the bulge disappeared as the traveler went below Yae’s collarbone. His transit was now accompanied by the sonorous sound of Yae’s heartbeat. Even the sound of something that Yae did not have to think about, was shaking the traveler’s body to the core. The slimy passage pushing against him on the left side just as he passed the heart. Finally, the muscular tunnels opened to a hole which led to further darkness. Aether could not see anything as he passed through the hole, so he flailed as he fell to the pile of food that filled Yae’s stomach. Sputtering as he sunk into a cesspool of chyme, meats, fruit, and tofu, Aether did not have time or the room to avoid the following morsels that fell on him. Pushing him under, joining him with the rest of his colleagues to be dutifully digested by the beautiful spiritual leader of Inazuma.

 

Buuuaaarrp

 

After such a large drink of broth, Yae had difficulty obstructing the voluminous release of gas from her mouth. She had reached her hand to cover her mouth but was too late as the spittle flew from her mouth and onto the bowl. Completely empty save for the small pair of a top and pants. A decorating of one of the bites that is now being mixed and churned with the rest of her food in stomach.

 

“I’m sure that Aether had something urgent that must be done. You should get move along as well Paimon. Tell him to pick up his meal from me at the shrine.” Yae said dismissively as she stretched one hand over her head, the other rubbing her abdomen firm with her hearty meal. Still believing that Aether overreacted and stood her up. She walked to Anna and offered her the mora she had hidden. 

 

Slosh. Slosh.

 

The soupy contents of her stomach audible to her attentive ears. The grumbling and groans she had found to be oddly relaxing at times.

 

“You don’t have to worry about giving us money Guuji. Just being able to serve you is monetary compensation in itself.” Anna said as Yae exited the building. Due to her free meal, the food she ordered was incidentally not recorded in their ledger later. 

 

Paimon followed close, still anxious about Aether’s whereabouts. Unsure of what to do next since Yae was dismissive of her concerns.

 

“Here is your bill Ayaka, thanks for coming again.” Anna said from behind the pair.

 

“Ayaka! You were here as well, why didn’t I see you earlier.” Paimon’s anxiety abated for a little bit at the sight of Aether’s and her close friend.

 

“Greetings Paimon, Guuji. It must have been a difference in timing. I had my order placed ahead of time, so my meal was quick. Did you require my assistance?” Ayaka had stated with a similarly distended middle to that of Yae’s. As they had begun to talk, they walked in the direction that Yae had, away from the restaurant. Parvaneh completing some carryout orders as Julie cleaned up the dining area. The hostess, Anna closing the restaurant to guests early as they were running out of supplies. After a hard day’s work, she had her own meal that she ordered earlier.

 

Groan. Slish. Slosh.

 

Paimon was accompanied by two ladies with happily content midsections. Working dutifully to break down the sustenance in their bodies. To fuel them for the next day and maintain their physical beauty before the unnecessary parts would be disposed of.

 

Aether was submerged within the boiling chyme of Yae’s girth mixture. He could not tell right from left as it seemed he was floating in a realm of darkness, trashing around aimlessly as foodstuff impacted his sensitive skin. Hoping to get Yae’s attention, but only swirling the mixture he was drowning in the process. A darkness that had fluid like quality, as the enzyme filled chyme suffused his wounds. His body involuntarily spasming by the onslaught of toxic elements. He had gone through an arduous journey up to this point, even being toyed by the electro archon herself, who barely used a fraction of her power to beat him back twice. If it wasn’t for Yae’s intervention, he wouldn’t have been able to achieve a philosophical victory over her. Now, it appeared as if his body was returning the favor. Small parts of his skin already breaking off to be dissolved within the nebulous liquid, made viscous by the meat and fruit that had already arrived. Mercy seemed to shine down upon him during the casual indifference of Yae and the active destruction of his body by her pragmatic stomach. As Aether felt a change in viscosity of the liquid over his face. His face still lightly stung, but he opened his mouth to let this darkness in. As he realized that he found a pocket of air within a pocket of bolus. Staving off death by suffocation, Aether’s hope dwindled as he thought that he may have just been delaying the inevitable. Unknowing of how his friends were talking about him under the bright Inazuma day.

Chapter End Notes:

Comments are appreciated