- Text Size +

“Aether is missing!” Ayaka interjected with an urgent tone. Concerned for the well-being of her friend, someone who she wished to share more intimate relations with. Completely oblivious to the fact that Yae already had the traveler inside of her. Slowly being broken down into bare constituents. Destroying any chance of her romance to bear any fruit. As Aether had bumped against another fruit in Yae’s stomach as he tried to search for her rugae-lined walls, to no avail.

 

“That is what Paimon expects but it could also be due to him desiring some time alone. It is going to be a long journey for him. He would probably have to go through the Chasm before reaching Sumeru. A dark Liyue tunnel system with various elements of the toxic nature.” Yae said as she nonchalantly rubbed her midsection applying pressure to the Yae’s personal chasm. Sloshing the contents within as Yae got over her petty focus on the traveler’s actions. Trying to rationalize what may have happened to the traveler for him to leave as he did. She was not as concerned as the others, after all she was the one that trained him to not die immediately in the face of Ei. She was certain that whatever Inazuma threw at him, he would be able to handle. Unaware that she was the menace that he was facing. The group having stopped in front of the place that sells that Dango Milk drink that Ei had been supporting, Yae wanting to try the drink herself.

 

“The traveler is leaving. Ayaka thought, as she realized that her busy schedule had kept her from spending more time with him. Love could be ever fleeting, but the Kamisato heiress had hoped to give Aether a gift before he left.” Yae had ordered a Dango Milk from Tomoki, the incidental innovator behind the new beverage.

 

Yae had brought the drink up to her pink lips. “How sweet, and what a unique texture, it is almost as if I am drinking a dessert. Yae had taken a couple small sips to ruminate on the flavor, emptying it halfway.

 

Splish

 

The air pocket that Aether had found himself in had swiftly disappeared, resigned to his lack of control in the tumultuous environment. Fortune had once again decided to smile on him in more ways than one. The dessert like liquid had drained from Yae’s esophagus and poured into her full stomach. Decreasing the volume taken by the fume filled atmosphere of the caustic pit, but also pushing Aether up to the surface of this acid wasteland. His first deep inhalation of the acidic air burned his lungs, but not nearly as much as when he had to hold his breath within the pitch-black mixture. The second of his newfound blessings was that being at the exterior of this pile allowed him to view the rugae of the stomach, the visceral organ protected from the sun by Yae’s muscle and skin. However, it allowed for some brightness to diffuse in Aether’s chambers. The darkness only granular at this level. It was with his newfound vision that he found his final blessing. The satchel he had lost when falling into the soup was next to him, unopened. Yae must have eaten it along with the rest of her meal. What was important was the suspicious food that Aether had decided against eating that was sealed within. As Aether had begun to crawl to the bag, hoping that the mixture of food would heal him and boost his stamina. He opened the sodden bag, uncaring of the taste of the food, he stuffed it into his mouth. Fighting through the desire to retch the contents, to have a chance to see his sister again. His body already felt revitalized, the wounds he accumulated were healing. Breathing heavily and coughing after his utilitarian meal, the traveler was once again determined to reunite with his friends. The ones whose voices reverberated as thunder outside of Yae’s stomach.

 

“Hey Yae. Ayaka and I are going to search for the traveler. Could you keep an eye out for him as well?” Yae nodded affirmatively.

 

“It should be a simple matter; in fact, my ears will probably pick up his footsteps before my eyes do.” Ears which were occupied with the gratuitous melody of her digestive tract as they parted ways. Ayaka and Paimon continuing further into Inazuma city while Yae headed back to the Grand Narukami Shrine. The shrine maiden took great pleasure in the smallest of sensations of her body. The simplest of actions could be perceived as euphoric under the right mindset.

 

Uuarp

 

A curt belch escaped Yae. A satchel smaller than her teeth having been lifted by a gas bubble in the stomach and ejected out of her mouth. It fell to the floor before she stepped over it with her sandal. Deriving enjoyment from her uncommon solitary stroll as she patted her compact belly.

 

The hot wind had blown past Aether’s nubile body. His undergarments now having melted off a while ago. The action of which having brought the ceiling above him right against the rugae lined walls. Aether contemplated the implications of having been pressed between the muscular wall and slimy graveyard of a meal. “If I used my Anemo vision, I could create enough atmosphere to vault myself out of here like my….” Aether’s thoughts stopped as an unfamiliar sensation spread over his groin region. One that was dual parts pain and pleasure. His recent near-death state, and subsequent revitalization had led his genitalia stand up in full mast. Ready to release seed for future progeny before the body expires. A fact that was not helped by the stomach lining which acted as an impromptu onahole. Clinging onto Aether’s penis as he was shoved up against the wall. The peristaltic walls grinded up and down his body with the movement of Yae’s stomach. The force of his coerced masturbation increased with the sonorous beating of Yae’s heart which laid over the diaphragm adjacent to the portion of the stomach he was stuck to.

 

As Aether was involuntarily experienced the ministrations of Yae’s stomach folds up close. The shrine maiden felt her belly still distended against her kimono. Afraid it would leave a mark on her otherwise pristine belly. She had begun to massage the skin overlying her stomach as she walked to Konda Village. The innocent action increasing the pulsations of the stomach. The pace at which the rugae rubbed Aether had increased. It was to a point where even though he resisted in his immobile state, his sexual organ was being pleasured as the secreted acids bit into his skin. Yae’s palpation over her skin became deeper, further mushing the large pile of digested food down. She unintentionally assisted in her stomach providing Aether with a climax. With a final large depression of her stomach with her palm, Yae had receded the distention to an unprovable size behind her clothes. Aether’s spent body shuddered as he ejaculated into the stomach lining. An emasculating experience that Aether was sure to guard with his life, especially in front of the likes of Yae. He breathed slowly before he fell away from the wall.

 

SLURRSSH. GLIIICK. GLUP.

 

The pile of food had become more of an island within a yellow lake of soup diluted by chyme. Yae’s actions having sent a significant portion of her meal through her duodenum. Aether picked himself up on top of the landform, being able to stand on his own two feet for the first time since he had fallen in the soup bowl. Weakened, the climactic experience and acid that covered him counteracting the effects of the food he consumed. He had to act quick if wanted to have any hope of either alerting Yae of his presence or creating a current within this boiling pit to take him out of here. 

 

BURBLE. SLOSH.

 

It was midday when Yae had reached Konda Village, her ears occasionally twitched as she thought that she heard someone. Keeping her senses sharp suspecting that someone may have been failing her. However, the voice had sounded incredibly small and nearby. This would have been made more prominent by the quiet nature of the settlement, that positioned itself in the slower aspects of life. It was to Yae’s surprise when she saw a considerable amount of activity. The cause of such a ruckus being the resident fireworks expert Yoimiya. Who was busy setting up one right at the outskirts of the village. Yae approached inquisitively, as Yoimiya turned to greet her with a jubilant expression. “Good afternoon Guuji Yae! Happy Inazuma Women’s Day. How is it hangin’?” Yae smiled, Yoimiya’s cheerfulness infection. “Wonderfully. I must ask the same of you, would these fireworks happen to be for the holiday?” Yae said as she crouched down.

 

The traveler’s space enclosed on itself. He focused his remaining energy on his vision. Preparing to alternate between Anemo and Electro elements to notifying Yae of himself and to hopefully create a gaseous bubble to carry himself out. The electricity flowing around him as he summoned a vortex on the palm of his hand. Aether was prepared to swirl the electricity, unleashing a thunderstorm within her stomach.

 

“Yea, it is a new type of firework I’ve been working on. I’ve been running out of some materials due to demand, so I had to figure out how to make a firework without a fuse. For this bad boy, all you need is an ember.” Yoimiya demonstrated, by activating her pyro vision in her hand. The flame adjacent but not proximal to the firework. “There is a switch that activates inside that trigger when the external coating reaches a certain temperature. Just bringing a heat source close by should be enough to trigger…”

 

Uuuuuaaarrrrrrp

 

Yae had suddenly let loose a voluminous belch produced by her gastric contents. Before either of them could comment on the sudden outburst, the flame on Yoimiya’s hand had increased in intensity by the spontaneous gas, reaching the firework that they were observing.

 

THHOOOOOOOOOMMM

 

Due to their experience in combat, despite their short distance from the firework, they were able to evade the brunt of the impact. Although, Yae had felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. Her ears were ringing as she looked down. There was no obvious shrapnel lodged in. In fact, aside from a scratch on her attire, she was completely fine. Even the package that contained Aether’s food, which she had taken with her was unharmed. The greatest impact to her health became clear a moment later as she felt a vigorous shaking on her shoulder. The astute shrine maiden had jumped back, surprised that she could not hear Yoimiya approaching her. The reason was confirmed for Yae as she stared at Yoimiya and her moving lips, unable to hear what she was saying until the last few words.

 

“…are you alright?!” Yoimiya yelled, already knowing the answer from Yae’s uncharacteristically confused expression and wagging ears.

 

“I’VE BEEN WORSE FOR WEAR!!” A reaction that Yoimiya expected. Glad to see that despite her reduced hearing, her vestibular senses seemed to be intact. 

 

“DON’T WORRY, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET YOUR HEARING BACK IN AN HOUR.” Yoimiya said optimistically. Although Yae smiled at the knowledge, she was hiding her concern of being assaulted by the individual that was tailing her.

 

Yoimiya, the socially astute individual she was picked up on that. Making up an excuse of having to deliver fireworks to Ayaka’s estate. After clearing out the mess caused by the explosion, the two of them traverse across the plains and to the base of the mountain. Yae gripping her abdomen in one hand, as a dull pain lingered. It was odd how she was feeling it now, as the last time her stomach was this pained, she had consumed the thunderbird of Seirei Island. A large entity, greater in size than a Lawachurl, bloated Yae’s midsection to nearly three times the size of her body. The lightning strikes of the bird did not cause the shrine maiden pain, rather the electricity had stimulated her stomach to release potent digestive enzymes that extinguished the bird’s life. The remains of the bird, after they had passed her rectum, were still mostly whole, looking like some carnivores had picked its dead body apart leaving it half eaten. “Ah, what a simple time it was back then, it was sure difficult to explain to Ei how the bird’s half eaten corpse was on their coast. Those fireworks must have packed a punch to have the same effect on my stomach. I should order some from Yoimiya for the next festival.”

 

The traveler had brought about similar circumstances, albeit he was only three inches and not three times Yae’s size. His languid form lay on a much smaller life raft. His swirled electro attack irritated the stomach but not to release him. Instead, the landform of Yae’s meal had broken apart from his attack, into smaller parts. Aether couldn’t even cough, the singed air had introduced a whole new atmosphere into the traveler’s system. One that would be made worse by the toxic fumes of the caustic pool that seemed to increase in size, despite Yae not eating recently. The electro swirl had reawakened cells that were progeny of the cells that learned to fight against the thunderbird. The acids being secreted from the stomach wall would have killed even a normal human of ordinary size. Aether’s superhuman endurance was all he had left, as he was tapped out on his elemental energy. With bloodshot and unfocused eyes, he tried to assess his physical state. His naked body must once again be singed red once more. He was able to observe several painful elevations on his skin. Despite avoiding the acid, the very fumes seemed to have already blistered his skin. 

 

SLLLLSSSSH

 

There was nothing else in the rapidly contracting stomach except for the broken islands of expired animals and rotten fruit, being dissolved by the chemical enzymes of Yae’s ultimate chamber. His body was curled up on the fetal position in his rapidly dissolving island, the only hope he had left was that someone would miraculously find evidence of Yae eating him.

 

GLLRRSHSH. SCHLLORP. GRRRRNN

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Parvaneh was in the process of washing the dishes when she remembered about the possibility that Aether was miniaturized. The reminder being the tiny, drenched clothes in the bowl used for Rice Cake Soup she was about to clean. Due to the food rush of the day, and Xudong being out of commission.  Parvaneh’s could not even recall how many bowls of Rice Cake Soup she made much less who ordered them. Her heart racing, at the thought that the traveler was very likely being emulsified by the innards of a female that had dined in their restaurant for the day. Parvaneh turned to Julie. “No, she wouldn’t be able to recall where she left her own boots.” Parvaneh’s prayers were answered when Anna arrived in her sight. “Anna, I know this is a weird question, but do you recall who ordered the Rice Cake Soup in store today.” She said trying to maintain a straight face. “How funny, I was planning on making some right now. Ayaka had told me how good some of the meat chunks were, that she ended up cleaning the whole bowl.” Parvaneh’s face paled at the hostess’s assertion. “Ayaka, as in Kamisato Ayaka.” Parvaneh said with a shaky voice and a nervous laugh at the end. Anna ambivalent to another idiosyncrasy of the troupe she was working with. 

 

Parvaneh had wanted to save the traveler, but not if he was already dead and at the expense of her own life. The traveler would have probably digested by now within the stomach of the unapproachable girl. In fact, it is more likely that she had ripped his body apart with her teeth before swallowing his mashed-up carcass down her throat. Parvaneh grimacing at the visual in her head. The traveler looking up to see visage of the thoughtful and beautiful girl. One who would undoubtedly save him if she knew he was in her bowl. Before being placed within her typically dainty mouth. The claustrophobic space and saliva cloying over his skin. Invading his orifices and mucous membranes. Blinding him from the oncoming teeth that would smash down on him. Ayaka would have been surprised by the taste of blood if she felt it. But as someone who carried herself with decorum and poise in public, she would not show any observable weakness. Instead, she would choose to eviscerate the unknown corpse of raw meat. Quickly gulping down the blood while stifling a grimace, before gulping the traveler’s remains in one large swell that would travel down her throat. She would have probably tried to rinse her mouth with the broth to get rid any unbecoming aspects of her meal such as the remaining blood on her teeth. The only physical evidence of Aether would be the small amount of padding he would to the girl’s frame. Parvaneh had once again shuddered at her own overactive imagination. If it was found out that they had unintentionally fed the traveler to the Kamisato princess, it would be their heads on the block. Or even plate. Parvaneh had decided to not speak of this again, trying to put such morbid thoughts out of her mind. A habit that developed since she had joined the troupe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks again for accompanying me to this point. You should make sure that your fireworks are delivered properly to Thoma.” Yae Miko bid farewell to Yoimiya as they parted ways. Yoimiya entering the estate as Yae ascended the mountain. Her hearing at a level slightly better than a human’s but not fully recovered. Thus, she did not hear the rustling of bushes, as someone who was a professional at espionage had truly begun tailing her from the Kamisato Estate. Sayu lifted her head to look at Guuji Yae, as she implemented her newest plan to get away from her caretaker/shrine maiden/shinobi arts instructor Kano Nana. “There is no way that Nana would suspect me of following Guuji Yae. Finally, I’ll have enough time to sleep, so my body can grow up big and strong.”

 

Splash

 

The exact opposite was happening for Aether as the interlocked remnants of sausage and fruit had finally broken apart. Like all things in nature, they bid each other farewell. The food drifting down into the thick mixture. 

 

Glrp. Schlurp.

 

The stomach bounced up and down with each step that Yae went up the mountain, further breaking down the drifting food before they were gulped down by the pyloric sphincter. As if it were a second mouth, it opened and closed to receive the mass for further digestion. 

 

Pop

 

Occasionally belching a volume of gas that came up as a bubble in the simmering pot of chyme. The intrepid hero had tried to conserve energy to recuperate for his next maneuver. But as time passed, he was unsure of what that next action would be. Or if he would even be able to do that. At this point, the content of air in his lungs was very similar to the ambient atmosphere of the corrosive pool sack. The only reason that Aether had not fallen unconscious, was that he was passively using the cleansing properties of Anemo within his body. Prolonging his life, but also draining his energy. The longer he stayed in this resting state, the weaker he became. A fact that became evident as blue welts had appeared over his flaying skin. These dermatological changes were due to the contaminated hemoglobin carrying compounds aside from oxygen to Aether’s muscles. The blisters over his skin had begun to tear and bleed. The enzymes that perfused the air, entered though every opening of the traveler’s body cleaving apart his internal organs by the scale of cells and tissues. His immune system combating against the foreign compounds, but in their vigorous attack they were also damaging Aether’s body. His lack of appropriate atmosphere, the developing inflammation, and the near infinite number of enzymes entering continuing the onslaught breaking down Aether’s body at the microscopic level, had made his mind malleable before his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“The evening sun always is always so beautiful.” Yae thought to herself during her steps on the path up the mountain. The shrine maiden would have loved to take this route more often, but only if its current beauty remained untarnished. If Yae were to take this route every day, for an eternal cycle, the sight would eventually become a muted pleasure before something she was indifferent to. This beauty that laid before her owed it to its scarcity and its ephemerality. Life was full of hellos and goodbyes, something that she would hope that Ei came to terms with.

 

Groooan. Glorp.

 

Her gut seemed to agree. Even though she had a large lunch, it seemed it was prepared to bid farewell to her prior meal. “Aether wouldn’t mind if I had his dish. Even in the off chance he came for it, he probably wouldn’t like food that is too cold.” She licked her lips at the thought. 

 

“Oh, and you can come out too Sayu. I know that you have been following me for the last ten minutes.” Yae said with a smug smirk on her face as they were just below the entrance to the Grand Narukami Shrine.

 

“What! How did you notice me?!” Sayu jumped out of her hiding spot in surprise.

 

“For a mature lady like me, knowledge comes with experience. Typically, the shrine maiden Kano Nana is following you when she is walking in such a manner.” Yae gestured at the shrine maiden who followed briskly.

 

“Sayu, you better not be skimping out on training again.” Sayu nodded her head in resigned defeat.

 

“It would be for the best if we held this conversation at the shrine, wouldn’t you agree? Come now, no running away.” Yae chuckled

Chapter End Notes:

Comments are appreciated