- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter leading up to a some spicy content in the next chapter, let me know if you can guess whats gonna happen





The next morning, Mike could hear Sarah moving around as she got ready for the day. He sat there in darkness, stewing in anger at how she was treating him. It was taking much too long for her to let him out. 


Finally, the floor under him shifted and light flooded in, revealing Sarah’s face looking down at him with no emotion on her face. 


“Finally! How could you lock me in here! I am your husband and I am fighting a disease right now!” Mike hollered in a rage. 


“Well, it seems like you're not ready to come out yet.” She said nonchalantly before shutting Mike back in darkness. 


“No! You bitch!” Mike yelled as he was surrounded in darkness again. He continued to holler, but he heard her footsteps get further and further away until he realized she had left him alone in the bedroom. Defeated, he sat back down and waited for her to come back.


It was a few hours later when he heard approaching thuds and the drawer open back up. But it wasn't Sarah looking down at him, it was Maggie.


“Mommy said you're in time-out.” Maggie said with a giggle. “She said you are being bad.”


“Maggie! Take me out of here, I need to talk to mommy.” Mike yelled up at her. 


“If I take you out, I’ll get in trouble.” Maggie explained. “Let  me ask mommy.”


Before Mike could stop her, the girl ran off to go find her mother. Luckily for Mike, she had left the drawer open. Without hesitating, Mike scrambled up the side of it and freed himself. He was able to shimmy down the leg of the table and make it onto the soft carpet below. 


He heard the stomping of the giants coming back to his bedroom, and quickly hid under the bed.
“She's not gonna treat me like this. I'll hide until I can find someone to help and call one of my coworkers to come get me.” Mike said to himself. Reasoning that being kept under surveillance at the hospital with the other infected people had to be better than this. 


Mike watched the massive feet of Sarah and Maggie walk back into the room and Sarah immediately close the drawer that she thought he was in without looking. “No sweetie, daddy is in time out, so you have to leave him alone.”


“Aww” Maggie complained. “I wanted to play with him.” 


“Maybe later. Now I have to go out for a bit, so you be good for Jessica, okay?” Sarah asked her daughter. 


Mike continued watching from his hiding spot as Maggie left the room and Sarah began to change. Even if he was mad at her, he couldn't help but appreciate her amazing body. Her enormous breasts wobbled around as she slipped into a tight black dress. 


“Why is she getting all dressed up?” Mike thought to himself. He instantly became suspicious and decided he needed to spy on her. 


After she put on her heels, she stopped near the bed and pulled out her phone to text someone. Seeing his opportunity, he rushed out and grabbed onto her heel, and hooking his arms around one of the straps. He would be secure here, and she couldn't feel him or see him unless she looked under the arch of her heel.