- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter this week, let me know what you think and what youd like to see more of.



Mike silently ate the scraps of food he had been given by his daughter as his family and Jake ate dinner. They had ordered BBQ from a local place, and Maggie was making a mess of herself as she ate. She loved any kind of food that gave her a chance to get messy. 


After Starr had left, Mike had been subjected to more dollhouse playtime. He was currently wearing baby doll clothes, but this time it was a shirt and shorts, which was much better than the previous diaper. 


“Maggie, can you pass me the sauce?” Sarah said from across the table. 


“Okay mommy.” She said as she grabbed the large styrofoam container of sauce. But her greasy fingers slipped and spilled the container over. 


The wave of BBQ sauce washed over Mike as he screamed, sending him floating across the table and over the edge. 


“Oh shoot!” Jake said as the wave of sauce landed on his lap. 


“I'm sorry!” Maggie said, worried that she would get in trouble. She tried to scoop up the sauce back into the container.


“Oh Mike!” Sarah said, seeing Mike in the pile of sauce in Jake's lap. She reached out and plucked him out of the sauce, but he was completely covered. “Maggie! Stop! Ill clean it up.” Maggie had failed to scoop up the sauce, but had succeeded in getting herself covered in it. 


Sarah shook her head at the sight of everyone and sighed. “Jake, I’m so sorry, but can you take Mike to the laundry room and get both of you cleaned up? There are some of Mike's old clothes in there you can change into. I have to clean Maggie up.”


“Of course Mrs. Parker, dont worry about it.” Jake said before turning to Maggie. “It's ok Maggie, accidents happen.” 


He accepted Mike from Sarah and walked into the laundry room. Where he put Mike on the counter and set a plate with water next to him so he could wash up. Jake stripped out of his clothes, as the sauce had gotten everywhere, including his boxers. 


Mike was busy washing up and hadn't noticed that Jake had gotten completely naked until he looked up and was shocked. The kid had a massive penis. It must have been at least 10 inches soft. 


“Now where are those clothes?” Jake said to himself as he looked around. He began opening cabinets trying to find them, but to no avail. 


While he was searching, Mike tried to look away, but the monster cock was swinging around as he moved. When Jake got to the shelf above Mike, he got on his tip toes and tried to see the top shelf, but when he did, he cock slammed onto the counter, right on top of Mike. 


Feeling his cock hit something, Jake looked down. “Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!” He said, pulling his dick off of Mike. “Are you ok?”


“Yeah, I’m fine. Just be careful where you swing that thing.” Mike said, more embarrassed than hurt. 


Suddenly, the door opened and Sarah walked in holding clothes. “Sorry, I forgot the clothes are–” She said before freezing at the sight of Jake naked. Her eyes focused on his enormous cock and went wide. She noticed that on the counter next to the giant cock was her husband, and the size comparison was comical. 


“Oh shit, I’m sorry, here, put these on.” Sarah said, dropping the clothes and going back out the door. 


Jake was beet red from embarrassment as he got dressed. He quickly excused himself and went home afterwards. Too embarrassed to continue working for the day. 


Sarah managed to get everyone cleaned up and sent Maggie to bed before laying down herself with Mike on the nightstand next to her. 


“Well that was a wild evening.” Sarah said to her husband. “Did you at least have fun with the girls today?”


“Yeah, just some studying and playtime.” Mike lied. 


The two chatted for a bit before saying goodnight. As Sarah rolled over, she couldn't help but get the image of that giant cock out of her head.