- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a short chapter today:




After a while, Starr turned back to Mike while Maggie worked on a problem. She grabbed the spit filled glass holding Mike and swirled it around, causing waves of spit to wash over him.

She huffed a laugh at him sputtering. “Better get your daddy washed up before mommy sees him.” Starr said. “You keep working and ill be right back.” 


She plucked Mike out of the glass and carried him to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and held Mike up in front of her face. 


“Now I was serious about you not saying anything to your wife. If you do, I swear to god I will get my hands on you and make you regret ever being born. This is your divine punishment for your oppression of women.” Starr said. 


“But I never did anything like that!” Mike protested. 


“You are part of the system, you little shit.” Starr said. It seemed like a lightbulb went off when she said that, and a wicked smile crossed her face. “Here, wash up while I go and check on Maggie. I'll be back in a bit.” 


She dangled him over the toilet and dropped him in. Mike screamed as he plunged into the cold water. By the time he swam to the edge, Starr was already gone. 


The porcelain was ice cold and it sucked the heat out of Mike. He began shivering violently. It seemed like an eternity until he heard Starr come back into the room. 


Her face appeared over the toilet and looked down at him with mock sympathy. “Aww, are you cold? I know how to warm you up.” Her face disappeared and her massive ass took its place above him before sitting down and completely blocking out all the light. A loud hissing noise filled the air as she began to piss. 


Mike tried to yell and climb out of the water, but it was too slick. He was soon covered in the girl's piss, forced to swim in it. The ammonia smell began to burn his eyes as he swam. 


A few minutes of this dark hell, Starr stood up and looked down at him. “Look at you, swimming in my piss. I bet you like that you sicko.” 


In truth, the more Starr tortured Mike, the more she got turned on. She couldn't explain it, but it made her feel so powerful. 


She soaked in the sight before laughing and reaching down to pluck him out. She flushed and washed Mike in the sink with soap before going back to Maggie's room. 


“Ok Maggie, he's all clean now. It's time for me to go now, so he's all yours.” Starr said as she handed the tiny man over to the girl. 


“Aww, do you have to go?” Maggie whined.


“Unfortunately I do. I have afternoon classes I can't miss. But I’ll be back soon, I promise.” Starr said, her eyes darting to Mike when she said she'd be back, the threat clear in her eyes.